No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ive always dreamt in color.

edit: dreamt*

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 03, 2019, 10:49:02 PM
ive always dreamed in color.

but does your cat have nightmares?

For that matter does her cat have nightmares or is it just momentarily conking out with asphyxiation from the bong and Kool smoke?

Ghost Nutter

Who calls a radio show trying to meet the host..whatta creep!

Vance bought a KIA Soul.

He wants to meet Heather at Starbucks.

Heather denied him.

Vance doesn't have game.

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on September 03, 2019, 10:51:42 PM
Who calls a radio show trying to meet the host..whatta creep!

Same kind of a creep that tries to pick up a chick with buttermilk I guess?

ive got some buttah milk for her right here in muh pants.

Pizzapunch

Vance really wanted to get her in the backseat of his KIA. I bet the Buttermilk smelled like chloroform.

I haven't been on a date since Bush 41' was President.  Long time but even I know that Buttermilk just ain't gonna get it done.

Lilith

Why do we have to take a break Heatha?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 03, 2019, 10:56:23 PM
I haven't been on a date since Bush 41' was President.  Long time but even I know that Buttermilk just ain't gonna get it done.
The guy didn't even call her baby

Catsmile

Chapter Three: #BitchSeatConfession

Cholo Sizzle asks the brawny biker where hes going. "Nye!" He replied. He asks where shes going. "With you!" fains Cholo Sizzle. "Cool!" says the grinning biker. Cholo Sizzle hangs on tight as the miles pass.

Taking a break and grabbing a bite to eat at some random roadside choke & puke. The couple gets to know each other better. Cholo Sizzle discovered biker Bruce was going to meet up with some other bikers in Nye. At that point Cholo Sizzle couldn't resist Burces aura of danger. She dragged him into the bathroom, and piped him post haste.

Back on the road. Bruce couldn't drop the deal with it face, to save his life. Cruising into the cuckshack compound, Cholo Sizzle perched upon her bitch seat throne. Bruce took a quick call on his phone, and said he had to meet up with the gang. Bruce asked if he could visit her again after the gang meeting. Cholo Sizzle feeling Heaters stock on the rise, eagerly agrees.

Hoping to keep Cholo Sizzles motor revved up into the danger zone, upon his return. Bruce detailed what his boss just told him about their job. He explained some closet queen who was a crazy cat lady hired his gang, to rough up a witch with a #LittlePodcast.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 03, 2019, 11:00:24 PM
fucking head case.

i mean, she's running 2001: A Space Odyssey as on of her commercials.

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 03, 2019, 10:52:10 PM
Vance bought a KIA Soul.

He wants to meet Heather at Starbucks.

Heather denied him.

Vance doesn't have game.

# Hes gotta Soul @ Least, Even If It Is A KIA
# 여보세요 !

Pizzapunch

Someone should call in and agree with her about how she felt off, and say in fact you were off air all week. I do hope someone asks her about it in some way.

Lilith

OH Heatha, cmon!

We KNOW you're reading BellGab.

"it's just radio, it's just a phone call"

Quote from: brig on September 03, 2019, 11:05:11 PM
OH Heatha, cmon!

We KNOW you're reading BellGab.

No way Heather is reading Bellgab.  Now Cholo Sizzle?  She's reading Bellgab.   Hots for Groyper, don't you know?

"How ya been Rusty?"

"Terrible."

Incomprehensible mumble fest about owning a house ensues.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 03, 2019, 11:06:38 PM
No way Heather is reading Bellgab.  Now Cholo Sizzle?  She's reading Bellgab.   Hots for Groyper, don't you know?

the danger in my voice made her moist. 10 points for rhyming.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 03, 2019, 09:49:08 PM
No love for the Roaring 20's?

The best car ever made (bar none) is the Dussenberg SJ boattail roadster. a supercharged engine, chrome side pipes, two seat convertible custom done from the factory cannot be beat.  Yeah, there are some "hot cars" made today- but when you compare this engineering marvel to the other offerings of the day, and look at the distinctive styling...

Can you imagine getting behind the wheel of a car cranking out 320 HP and propelling you to 140 MPH in 1930? This heavy car was said to do 0-60 in 8 seconds. Yes, I have a modern car that cranks out more HP and delivers faster runs... But not a car weighing in around 3 tons with a unsyncd three speed transmission.

Well, I will never afford the several million needed to buy one... But I can dream.

*Some of the Cords and Aubruns are beautiful as well (and a little more affordable.)

Lilith

My days been all good Heatha.

I guess I'm immune to your callers influence.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 03, 2019, 11:09:39 PM
WTF is mumbles talking about?

He thinks that when he haza bad day,  we ALL hava bad day.

Heatha really needs to find some new friends.