Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on September 05, 2019, 02:15:44 AM
This place never ceases to amaze me. I didn't think that most people would even know the song existed. (Come to think of it, I'm young enough that I'm starting to wonder why I know it...)

I've heard it on the radio over 20 years ago then of course on trailer park boys. I shouldn't know of the song.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 08:35:47 AM
In a flash she was co-host but found this was no boast but that's not the end of our Cholo;
In a bid to seduce her he made her producer and started to do the show solo.
But some shots interfered and a call (which was weird) to police from the home of Ms. Sizzel
Drove poor Art off the air, landed her in his chair, and the legend expired in a fizzle.

I think we're done here, ladies and gentlemen.

WOTR

I believe these three are my favourite three lines so far...

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 11:09:01 AM
She was honored and humbled (and sometimes she bumbled) but bravely she grasped at the con;

Now her show is a farce with an audience sparse that has proven remarkably fissile,

Though she talks like a minx of her numerous kinks and a past that would frighten a preacher,

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on September 04, 2019, 06:33:52 PM
Ya would think being on the gabcast with you for years she would immediately recognize your undisguised voice.  8)

Did you call using Skype and is that why your call got thru OK unlike the other callers?

I called her main line phone number.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 11:35:25 PM
...Also the chopping off of the penis declaration is located in the baking thread, I think.
I thought it was in the "Laura loves The Pud" thread.

DynamoHum

Police were seen at the cuckshack this weekend.

Landlines are available on her street and in fact used.

Just the facts as they were relayed to me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 05, 2019, 03:43:35 AM

Police probably went there because her phone system isn't working right.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 04:34:15 AM

The FBI sent them

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 04:34:15 AM

Well, it's an emergency.  :D

ItsOver

Police were seen at the cuckshack this weekend...
Maybe she's moving forward on to a new career.  Heater's Hot Doughnuts.

MV/Liberace!

I forgot to say, two weeks ago, 200 people at a wedding in Morocco danced to Don't Treat Keith This Way.

lulz

BellGab Internationalâ,,¢

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 06:28:57 AM
I forgot to say, two weeks ago, 200 people at a wedding in Morocco danced to Don't Treat Keith This Way.

lulz

a Bell Gab classic

VC

HW promised at 1am PST the next day's show notes would be posted. She stopped doing this the last 2+ weeks.

She can't even plan one day ahead of time to tell her listeners what will be on the next day. She can't even tell her listeners what will be on her show within hours of it starting. She ghosted everyone for 5 days this last week, offers no explanation, and she does a replay last night.

Nothing is posted for her show tonight. Her KoN page is literally blank. An example of her incompetence and spite or the work ethic of quitting?

[attachment=1,msg1354112]

Lilith

Just the facts as they were relayed to me.

So, contrary to what Heatha said,  the FBI HAS been listening to her show after all?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on September 05, 2019, 09:02:26 AM
So, contrary to what Heatha said,  the FBI HAS been listening to her show after all?
My guess is her fans burdened the Nye County sheriff with calls after last week's absence. The sheriff picked her gun up off the bathroom floor and went to go check on heather, I'd guess

DynamoHum

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 05, 2019, 09:10:17 AM
My guess is her fans burdened the Nye County sheriff with calls after last week's absence. The sheriff picked her gun up off the bathroom floor and went to go check on heather, I'd guess

Maybe they were concerned that they hadn’t had a welfare check called in in a while...

VC

Do you think it was a wellness check considering she ghosted everyone again for 5 days? She has admitted to attempting suicide twice this year, so I'm sure a few of her fans will get concerned when she just "poofs" with no explanation. She obviously has no sense of decency or respect for her listeners considering her bizarre disappearance for 6+ months, and, now, her recent ghosting for 5 days too.

It's interesting that she dropped the FBI DDOS attack post off her website, so maybe she is being investigated for all the threatening language she used on her recent shows?

She's not talking about the criminal BS anymore, so maybe Heater is taking some heat for doing this?

VC

Looks like we're going to get another replay tonight...

Bwhahahaha... it's the phones, again! LIAR. She can do a show with Skype only calls just fine.

[attachment=1]

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 06:28:57 AM

lulz

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4
Rocking the Casbah!

An international hit!

Praise MV Liberace!  Did any of the Moroccans understand the satire? Or just dug the epic tune? BG never ceases to amaze and confound me.

albrecht

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 05, 2019, 09:10:17 AM
She also never washed her hands, if the explanation for the left-behind gun bears truth. She goes to the toilet, gets a phone call, leaves bathroom while taking the call, accidentally leaves gun behind, then notices. goes back. It is gone! Security has already been alerted and has taken gun. She has to go to management and security and explain and get weapon back.

Pizzapunch

So Heather is this still true? Help her out with this request on Open lines Friday! [attachment=1]

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 05, 2019, 09:56:57 AM
So Heather is this still true? Help her out with this request on Open lines Friday! [attachment=1,msg1354123]

Heather, my baby.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2019, 09:49:21 AM
Rocking the Casbah!

An international hit!
... BG never ceases to amaze and confound me.
That's what were here for.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2019, 09:49:21 AM
Did any of the Moroccans understand the satire? Or just dug the epic tune?

They had no clue what they were listening to.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 03:57:06 PM
They had no clue what they were listening to.
Classic. Praise MV Liberace for rocking the casbah!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 05, 2019, 12:55:42 PM
That's what were here for.

You cant make this stuff up. I haven't been listening. What is the latest with Paul&Ella and that Kolby character? I heard the amazing clips of the guy who wanted to buy some buttermilk for Heather and that "Russel" characters ramblings, drunk I guess or just very weird. Wow.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2019, 04:48:35 PM
Classic. Praise MV Liberace for rocking the casbah!

Imagine trying to explain it to them.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on September 05, 2019, 04:54:24 PM
Imagine trying to explain it to them.
Explaining it to people in general is tough (I suggest not attempting. You will get long stares) but then you add the cultural and language factors! Classic! Praise MV Liberace!

I love the idea that the local LEOs, FBI, NSA, DIA, and foreign intelligence agency bureaucrats, and their AIs, are monitoring her show and, likely, this site. The bizarre, random nature of BG will really throw their algorithms for a loop. Imagine the behavioral learning development based on BG. BG might single-handedly defeat Skynet!  The puzzled agency bureaucrats trying to figure out if some posters/callers are just crazy, should be red-flagged, or it is all some kind of code by some nefarious foreign enemy communications.

"Time to pee the dog" -repeat- "Time to pee the dog""The rocks have been painted" -repeat- "the rocks have been painted"
"Buttermilk"

VC

Quote from: VC on September 05, 2019, 09:49:16 AM
Looks like we're going to get another replay tonight...

Bwhahahaha... it's the phones, again! LIAR. She can do a show with Skype only calls just fine.

[attachment=1,msg1354120]

Less than 4-hrs to show time and still no update about a show or replay tonight.

Total incompetence with her middle finger flying higher.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 05, 2019, 05:09:56 PM

I love the idea that the local LEOs, FBI, NSA, DIA, and foreign intelligence agency bureaucrats, and their AIs, are monitoring her show and, likely, this site. The bizarre, random nature of BG will really throw their algorithms for a loop. Imagine the behavioral learning development based on BG. BG might single-handedly defeat Skynet!  The puzzled agency bureaucrats trying to figure out if some posters/callers are just crazy, should be red-flagged, or it is all some kind of code by some nefarious foreign enemy communications.

"Time to pee the dog" -repeat- "Time to pee the dog""The rocks have been painted" -repeat- "the rocks have been painted"
"Buttermilk"
"The BellGab That Roared." Starring Liberace, instead of Sellers.