• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM



Catsmile

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
I deleted that comment because I didn't want to be a buzzkill.

Just as long as we don't change the site's name to DaveGab, it's all good with me.

# Ya feel how you feel, nothing wrong with how you feel.

TigerLily

Quote from: Belles on May 07, 2018, 11:47:26 PM
Once again, a voice I can listen to!

Belles. Been a long time. Nice to see you

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 07, 2018, 11:42:32 PM
little bit of both lol
How's the dog? How's the poo burning (if still needed?) How's the catch? ALL threads lacking....

Faustina

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 07, 2018, 11:49:22 PM
reads bellgab posts on air, mail order bridge joke, best host confirmed.

LOVE the "mail-order" bride response from Dave!!!  He's able to laugh at himself.  Like him more all the time. 



69CheckMate

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 11:49:41 PM
Will you be doing Science based shows Dave?

Inquiring processors wNt to know. ;)



Grifynne

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 07, 2018, 11:49:22 PM
reads bellgab posts on air, mail order bridge joke, best host confirmed.

/agree

And he's acknowledging criticism and taking it in stride. This host has potential.
I think he may have dropped one or two little Easter eggs hinting at recent drama. Dude seems to be at least a little in the know.

Mels-hole1984

Is he going to do unscreened open lines when he does calls? I fell asleep.

Faustina

Quote from: LadyFish on May 07, 2018, 11:49:57 PM
Wow! Gets negative messages, reads them and doesn’t even cry! What a host!

He's tough.  Very impressed.  Needs to speak a little slower, perhaps.

Zenman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 11:49:41 PM
Will you be doing Science based shows Dave?

The answer to this I would also like to know.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
I deleted that comment because I didn't want to be a buzzkill.

Just as long as we don't change the site's name to DaveGab, it's all good with me.

Nothing wrong with having a different opinion.

popple

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 07, 2018, 11:47:39 PM
dave being sweet af, and heather will repay it in kind with vitriol and brigades of beta numale paypigs.

She said she wanted everyone to do well when she was on with Joe though!

Belles


Savage

Quote from: Belles on May 07, 2018, 11:47:26 PM
Once again, a voice I can listen to!

Same here. Like water in a radio drought. Dave is perfect for MITD.

Faustina

Dave, are you going to do UNscreened Open Lines???

PrairieGhost

Quote from: chefist on May 07, 2018, 11:46:06 PM
That is my point about true crime...it is frightening, because it is without a doubt, real.

Yeah, it's some pretty frightening stuff. I remember when the railroad killer was lurking around and I lived right by tracks. Those were some tense times.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Faustina on May 07, 2018, 11:52:36 PM
He's tough.  Very impressed.  Needs to speak a little slower, perhaps.

I hadn't noticed until you just pointed it out. I can definitely hear it now. Where I live I'm used to fast talkers, real fast  ;D 

Heh,heh.  He said ass.

Doomed

Ive never heard Schrader before. I didn't listen to noory, so there wasn't a reason to. For his first night out on this program, I think he did fine.
Im thinkin', the further he gets into this, the better he'll get. When they finally get around to taking calls, that should add to the dynamics.
I'll give Dave a shot, and see where it goes. HW was very hard to listen to, so I gave up. No noory, and no Wade. Thank god for radio Havanna.

chefist

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 11:54:19 PM
Yeah, it's some pretty frightening stuff. I remember when the railroad killer was lurking around and I live right by tracks. Those were some tense times.

Hell, they just caught the Golden State Killer...and that was from the work of Patton Oswalds deceased wife...just crazier than fiction.

Catsmile

# Kinky Black Eyed Kids

sydtron

Jesus!  "We just want to look at you."
Creepy AF

zeebo

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 07, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
I hadn't noticed until you just pointed it out. I can definitely hear it now. Where I live I'm used to fast talkers, real fast  ;D

I'd like him to downshift to Syrett speed.  But overall at least he speaks well and strikes me as genuine.

HappyMeal

Dave has a great sense of humor. Love the attention he’s giving to bellgab. I wouldn’t be surprised if he called in to a gabcast at some point.

Zenman

Great show, great gabbers! Like old times! Long Live BG!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod