• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM


Grifynne

Dave's spin... per the Heather Wade Fans group:

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Catsmile on May 07, 2018, 11:36:54 PM
# HesNoFalkie

I deleted that comment because I didn't want to be a buzzkill.

Just as long as we don't change the site's name to DaveGab, it's all good with me.

TigerLily

Quote from: lonevoice on May 07, 2018, 11:41:04 PM
TigerLily, so glad you were around for the live thread tonight too.  Like old times. :-)

Thanks, luv.  New good times

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on May 07, 2018, 11:41:24 PM
willy! What's in the fire? Or are you ironing?
little bit of both lol

albrecht

Quote from: lonevoice on May 07, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
Us, and the eggs.  The eggs knew.
Dots-Connected. Next thing Schrader will be telling us to eat 2 dozen eggs a day. I'm beginning to suspect the EGG Council and various lobbyists have DEEPER connections than Doc Wallet and the usual egg stuff...

popple

Quote from: Grifynne on May 07, 2018, 11:42:02 PM
Dave's spin... per the Heather Wade Fans group:

When I was little I was told if you cross your toes too it cancels out the fingers. Can anyone confirm or debunk?


chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 07, 2018, 11:40:52 PM
Seems like some Heathbots are acknowledging the show was good. Bumper music continues to be a contention. Will Heather have a comprehensive music license?

From a business standpoint, these types of podcasts should not be paying for the license...just too expensive...grow large or get a big Cumulus contract...sure, do it...

Catsmile

Quote from: popple on May 07, 2018, 11:44:08 PM
When I was little I was told if you cross your toes too it cancels out the fingers. Can anyone confirm or debunk?

# I heard if you crossed your legs it would be harder to have kids...

Dave is a class act. I'm sold on this show.

chefist

That is my point about true crime...it is frightening, because it is without a doubt, real.


TigerLily

Quote from: popple on May 07, 2018, 11:44:08 PM
When I was little I was told if you cross your toes too it cancels out the fingers. Can anyone confirm or debunk?

Hey! I can cross my toes! Next,  I'll work on your query


Belles

Once again, a voice I can listen to!

dave being sweet af, and heather will repay it in kind with vitriol and brigades of beta numale paypigs.

chefist

Quote from: Belles on May 07, 2018, 11:47:26 PM
Once again, a voice I can listen to!

Ha...great username and avatar.  ;D


Zenman

Lol, he's reading hate-posts, like the Jimmy Kimmel segment.

dsz

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 07, 2018, 10:59:30 PM
God, this shitty music reminds me of the crappy music on the coast stream no commercial feed 10 years ago. Did the music contract die with Art?

Keith blew so much money on dingo Dave he didn't have any left for tunes.

K_Dubb

hahaha slick turned "trainwreck" into "trying her show"

HumanBeing

It is a George Noory and C2C coup  ;D


Catsmile


reads bellgab posts on air, mail order bride joke, best host confirmed.


PrairieGhost

Will you be doing Science based shows Dave?

Belles

Quote from: chefist on May 07, 2018, 11:48:00 PM
Ha...great username and avatar.  ;D

Thanks. I was in here for a while a couple of years ago.

LadyFish

Wow! Gets negative messages, reads them and doesn’t even cry! What a host!


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod