• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

popple

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 07, 2018, 10:58:46 PM
;D lurker



Does she consume high levels of those Japanese sweet potatoes?

zeebo

Quote from: Zenman on May 07, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
We should lengthen his grace period.  ;D

Ok, ok, ten more minutes ....

Quote from: Zenman on May 07, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
We should lengthen his grace period.  ;D
I think The Eggs would approve.

Catsmile

# Heath Is Still Flogging KNYEs Antenna With Her Broom
# StalkerIsBack

K_Dubb

He's looking at us



Quick somebody do something clever

lonevoice

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 07, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
Actually, it was incredibly stupid for me to even bring up. Told you I don't do well with niceties. It wreaks havoc on my sensibilities   :P
I thought it was incredibly honest of you to bring it up, and you did it very well.  See, now that I've disagreed with you already, your sensibilities are safe again.  Let me know if you get too uncomfortable, and I'll call you names or insult your mother.  :-)

TigerLily


A shoutout. Nice to get some love for a change

Catsmile

Quote from: popple on May 07, 2018, 11:04:56 PM
Does she consume high levels of those Japanese sweet potatoes?

# DoesShePostits?

Ufobaby

I love Dave. He's very sincere and is doing a wonderful job!

69CheckMate

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 07, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
He's looking at us


Good.  Ruminated



Quick somebody do something clever


Catsmile

# We Were All Basement Fan Sleepers - Dave


I sleep with a fan too.  I can't stand the quiet.

popple

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 11:02:41 PM
He did and he gave us a nice shoutout!
#betterthanwade
It was very nice  :)
#princesswinniewatchingoverus

Zenman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 07, 2018, 11:04:23 PM
Saving a lot of money that is probably going to Dave. They need to contact indie bands and get better music. I don't hate this music though to tell the truth.

I actually kinda like this music. It's different, and it's kinda like "moving forward music", or something along those lines.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 07, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
I sleep with a fan too.  I can't stand the quiet.
A bonding moment.  Prob’ly lots of Fan Sleepers out there.

sydtron

Does Heather sleep with her fans?
(Come on that was a softball)

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 07, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
I sleep with a fan too.  I can't stand the quiet.

Same here...have my whole life...like being in the womb.

Quote from: sydtron on May 07, 2018, 11:10:31 PM
Does Heather sleep with her fans?
(Come on that was a softball)
You owe me.

LadyFish

Quote from: TigerLily on May 07, 2018, 11:01:20 PM
Still not Art (but no one will ever be) but soooo much better than Heather

Definitely better than Heather!

zeebo

Quote from: Étouffée on May 07, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
A bonding moment.  Prob’ly lots of Fan Sleepers out there.

I also am a fan fan.


albrecht

His "Brain on Fire" guest was one of the scariest, best C2C shows, inclusive of Art. I heatd the broad later on NPR etc and not NEARLY as good.
On issues he likes, very good. Time will tell on daily stuff? I wish him well.

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
Ewwww I would rather have sex with a guy. So. Gross.
Hold it, are you propositioning me?

::)


Catsmile

# Maybe miss a bar session or 2 and buy a fucking Radio.



Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 07, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
I sleep with a fan too.  I can't stand the quiet.
I slept with Art Bell's voice. :'(

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod