• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

BobGrau

Quote from: mv on April 30, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

For your listening pleasure:

I'm really glad I didn't skip 20 pages.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 12:27:25 PM
At least the dying well before her bit.  She barely knew him enough to know he was one to attract the crazies, though.  Also, I wonder how long they knew each other before he told her about his older kids he had nothing to do with?  (Just curious).

# He Didn't Know Her Long B4 They Married
# And Once You Get Married in the PI it's Kind of Moot @ That Point
# No Divorce in The PI Ur Stuck With Em

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
LOL...is that what you think I look like?  ;D

With the right contouring

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on May 01, 2018, 02:49:40 PM
And, briefly, a turtle.
Ah, yes.  The "flying" turtle that had a rather abrupt landing.


Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
LOL...is that what you think I look like?  ;D

You probably have a nicer rack.

munbeam666

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 01, 2018, 02:46:15 PM
Why do you say that? She was Phillipina, and Art met aeryne through her family in the Phillipines.  Iirc each of his 4 wîves was Asiatique.
I believe she was from Hawaii?

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
LOL...is that what you think I look like?  ;D
What, you think you look like MV?  ;D


Dateline

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 12:31:58 PM
How oh how will she get in touch with her fans... each and every one of who she loves very much. House calls? Flying monkeys? An army of carrier cats?

No surprise, she will fly in on her broom.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2018, 02:54:49 PM
You probably have a nicer rack.

I hear he can't even go into a china shop without accruing a bill from broken items.

bateman

Quote from: Kolchak on May 01, 2018, 02:45:59 PM


Keith reposted Art's obit but cut all mention of Heather.  The Scrubbeningâ,,¢ continues.


yoursongs

Quote from: Juan on May 01, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
According to Whois, midnightinthedesert.com is owned by Keith. Artbell.com shows only that registration is private through network solutions.

Good post, that clears alot up if true.

chefist

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 01, 2018, 03:00:54 PM
I hear he can't even go into a china shop without accruing a bill from broken items.

Which Taco Bell do you work at, big boy?  ;)

Taco Bell


Okay. I don’t know anything about Hawaï. Do Amercans in général find them to be American or are they exotique /Asiatique ?  My friends mom was Hawaïen, but my impression of her is that she was far more Asiatique , although she had married an American. She spoke tagalog and cooked Phillipine food.
Quote from: munbeam666 on May 01, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
I believe she was from Hawaii?
Ps. Hawaï become a state in 1959 and Ramona was born earlier.

bateman

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 01, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
The one in the Ozarks

Have you seen that show on Netflix? It’s pretty damn good.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 01, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
Pretty obvious she has zero business sense, thinking not doing shows and not allowing a fill in host, was going to fly with a business run on paid subscriptions.  Keith either, for giving her control over that in the first place.

Apparently she has a six month window to ask for her job back.  I recommend she do so sooner rather than later.

# You Don't Have 2 Have Good Business Sense In Terms of Producing/Co-Hosting/Hosting a Show When You've Got An Art Bell Willing 2 Give You Everything.

# You Only Need Good Sense Of How To Work Art Bell.
# Queef Might Not Of Had A Choice What Went on With MitD Control Wise.
# Art Was A My Way Or The Highway Sort.
# Art Bell Fans Should Know Most Of This Stuff. 

timebandit

now, I feel like someone died..
heather was really finding her groove.. and the area 51 raid would have made the national news,
I just know it.

chefist

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 01, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
The one in the Ozarks

I'm in room 423 at the Lodge of The Four Seasons...see you soon, sweet cheeks.  :-*

Taco Bell

Quote from: bateman on May 01, 2018, 03:05:49 PM
Have you seen that show on Netflix? It’s pretty damn good.

I've heard. It's on my watch list.

Wait a midget. That show was produced and stars Jason Bateman...and your name is...

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bateman on May 01, 2018, 03:05:49 PM
Have you seen that show on Netflix? It’s pretty damn good.

Speaking of Netflix shows, have you watched Bloodline? It was a really good show no one talked about.

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
I'm in room 423 at the Lodge of The Four Seasons...see you soon, sweet cheeks.  :-*

I'll bring the Fire sauce and the napkins.

chefist

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 01, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
I'll bring the Fire sauce and the napkins.

...and bean burritos...anyway, you won't be staying until the morning...

https://4seasonsresort.com/

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
...and bean burritos...anyway, you won't be staying until the morning...

I didn't want to bring any breakfast crunchwraps or naked egg tacos anyway.

HumanBeing

Some guy on Heather's facebook, no I'm not Zak ;D, posted a link to my BellGab post where I highlighted an instance where Heather and RoseGirl/Lasha were verbally sparring.
That pic of the motorcycle though haha Lasha goes on to make weirdly veiled threats  ;D She's mental.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1188931;topicseen#msg1188931










Hi Zak

dsz

I just wanted the thought of feeling Lasha to simmer with y'all for a while. Good evening.

ItsOver


chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Some guy on Heather's facebook, no I'm not Zak ;D, posted a link to my BellGab post where I highlighted an instance where Heather and RoseGirl/Lasha were verbally sparring.
That pic of the motorcycle though haha
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1188931;topicseen#msg1188931










Hi Zak

Heidi jumped in there too...cool

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
Some guy on Heather's facebook, no I'm not Zak ;D, posted a link to my BellGab post where I highlighted an instance where Heather and RoseGirl/Lasha were verbally sparring.
That pic of the motorcycle though haha
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9159.msg1188931;topicseen#msg1188931...

Oh, yeah.  The beached whale on a bike.  ;D


Catsmile

Quote from: Kolchak on May 01, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
All she has to do is grovel to Keith and she can be back on tonight. I think she's too proud to admit she was unreasonable.

# Maybe She Doesn't Need 2 Grovel 4 Pennies From A Codemonkey.
# When Pennies Are Raining From Heaven/Hell. <Whatever the case may be>
# Maybe Shes 2 busy Groveling 4 A Hovel, 2 Grovel @ Queef.
# TombstoneAin'tGonnaMakeItselfUNo

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod