• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150928 - Nick Redfern - Unsolved Mysteries - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

pyewacket

I can't take another "wicked witch". Too much of a put on.  ::)

ShayP

ShayP

Okay....who has the temptation eyes!?  I can feel them looking right through my soul.  Stop it. 

popple

Robert

Can somewhere here explain how one could be a good person & yet a wicked witch?

coaster

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2015, 10:10:19 PM
My Grand Dad homesteaded there...many moved back to southern Illinois which is where I am from...interesting history for sure...I'm sure Lincoln is much better...
I was born in Illinois. Much of my family live in southern missouri. I like the sticks and would take it over city life any day.

ShayP

Quote from: Robert on September 28, 2015, 10:15:03 PM

Bipolar disorder.

Ned529

Hoping Redfern can shed some light (or shadow) unto the Men In Black and their nature of being and purpose. Like, wtf are they really?!?

chefist

Quote from: nextgenfm on September 28, 2015, 10:13:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14

That show rocked! Never tried to be "In Search Of" in nature...many crime mysteries...loved it! Wish Art would have some real crime on from time to time...

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2015, 10:11:20 PM
Hi Star...happy Monday! I'm not a wicked witch...just a slightly naughty necromancer... 8)

Art Bell's Naughty Necromancers ?  Sounds like a cult to me.  ;)  ;)

WanagoBleu

Quote from: trostol on September 28, 2015, 10:12:03 PM
you really should stop looking for that Art..cause you are pretty much giving witches a bad name
agreed.

pyewacket

Quote from: Robert on September 28, 2015, 10:15:03 PM

I wouldn't think you could be both.

Zenman

I wonder if Martians look like brine shrimp? Maybe brine shrimp with advanced technology.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on September 28, 2015, 10:14:53 PM
Okay....who has the temptation eyes!?  I can feel them looking right through my soul.  Stop it.

It's just RCH. The torsion/ego field has never been stronger than tonight. We're going to have to put him on sedatives he'll be so excited.

Daggit

Quote from: someguy on September 28, 2015, 10:13:37 PM
really looking forward to hearing nick redfern tonight, I'm reading his newest book

A book? Time to upgrade to a Kindle Mr. Tech Whiz.

maren

Quote from: QuantumMystics on September 28, 2015, 10:15:58 PM
That looks good, been wanting to read it, have it, just sits in a pile with a dozen other intend to read stuff.

It does look good!  The only way I'm going to get any reading done these days is if power and internet go down. 

chefist

Quote from: coaster on September 28, 2015, 10:15:04 PM
I was born in Illinois. Much of my family live in southern missouri. I like the sticks and would take it over city life any day.

Me too...which is why Iike the desert here outside of Tucson...open skies!

Hautex

Quote from: Zenman on September 28, 2015, 10:16:53 PM
I wonder if Martians look like brine shrimp? Maybe brine shrimp with advanced technology.
hmmm, tasty martians....