• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150928 - Nick Redfern - Unsolved Mysteries - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

Barfly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2015, 11:53:43 PM
Good point Barfly.  Sorry, I wasn't thinking. :(
As much as we kid around on here Art is nice enough to mention us, lets not fuck that up

littlechris

Quote from: norland2424 on September 28, 2015, 11:41:46 PM
i think Art is just getting his footing back, but we are living in good times when you have Art and RCH back to back 5 days a week

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TigerLily on September 28, 2015, 11:53:06 PM
The movie has a really eerie vibe. Never read the book but need to. I'll have to find the interview

And Redfern's now talking about John A. Keel. Creepy.

ArJuna

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:50:08 PM
My point is i dont need to sub to Art for the archives, i listen live, actually i just do it to support Art

Ditto here. I subscribe AND I listen and record the show myself.  I love having the bumper music and all. It's great to have Art back. I had almost forgotten how bad Snorey was.  It felt good to drop my C2C Streamlink subscription, which I have had since Art first created it in the mid 90's.

Barfly

Quote from: ArJuna on September 28, 2015, 11:56:46 PM
Ditto here. I subscribe AND I listen and record the show myself.  I love having the bumper music and all. It's great to have Art back. I had almost forgotten how bad Snorey was.  It felt good to drop my C2C Streamlink subscription, which I have had since Art first created it in the mid 90's.
I think we all do it for that reason, i have been listing to Art since the 90's. TBH it was hard to put my trust in him again, but i took a chance and im happy i can support the show in my small way

phrodo

Just gotta say that Art's thunderclap is simply awesome coming thru my surround system.  ;D

Rocky4228

Quote from: Barfly on September 29, 2015, 12:01:06 AM
Eat shit, feel my pain, I'm a Bears fan.
Well, at least you were able to dump Jared Allen's contract.

norland2424

Quote from: phrodo on September 29, 2015, 12:01:12 AM
Just gotta say that Art's thunderclap is simply awesome coming thru my surround system.  ;D

or high quality studio headphones  ;D

ShayP

Barfly

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 29, 2015, 12:01:58 AM
Well, at least you were able to dump Jared Allen's contract.
Yup, i have nothing to add to that, its so depressing, i almost took my Glock to my TV set.
Maybe i need to take some sort of meds on Sunday's

ArJuna

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:59:37 PM
I think we all do it for that reason, i have been listing to Art since the 90's. TBH it was hard to put my trust in him again, but i took a chance and im happy i can support the show in my small way

The value is so much higher with Art.  Just about every show of Art's is a good one, whereas I was hard pressed to find 2 or 3 shows per month worthy of my time on C2C over the past few years. It's wearing on me too though. My sleep cycle is a mess.  :o

ArJuna

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 29, 2015, 12:02:38 AM
I'm a Redskins fan.  Feel my pain.

You poor soul.  I was a skins fan for most of my life until I quit watching football.

Barfly

Quote from: ArJuna on September 29, 2015, 12:04:19 AM
The value is so much higher with Art.  Just about every show of Art's is a good one, whereas I was hard pressed to find 2 or 3 shows per month worthy of my time on C2C over the past few years. It's wearing on me too though. My sleep cycle is a mess.  :o
I dont listen to C2C, i pick and choose what Art shows i want to listen to, for example i dont like the ghost stuff or the remote viewing stuff, to me its just BS, but thats just me.