• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150928 - Nick Redfern - Unsolved Mysteries - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

AppealPlay

Hey, I think Art's on KGED in Fresno now.  Should be, at least, according to the website.

Barfly

Quote from: coaster on September 28, 2015, 11:37:21 PM
Its been a great show so far.
I cuncur, some of the shows this month haven't been up to Arts Bell standards IMHO, this one is interesting.

norland2424

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:40:32 PM
I cuncur, some of the shows this month haven't been up to Arts Bell standards IMHO, this one is interesting.

i think Art is just getting his footing back, but we are living in good times when you have Art and RCH back to back 5 days a week

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on September 28, 2015, 11:41:46 PM
i think Art is just getting his footing back, but we are living in good times when you have Art and RCH back to back 5 days a week
I want 3 hours of RCH, but i will take what i get,I almost dropped my Art Sub for RCH, if he goes 3 hours i may do it, im always awake during Arts show, its 50-50 if im awake during RCH

Tapkaara

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:45:58 PM
Cheesehead Packer fan, i hate her already

Inarticulate callers like this are painful to listen to.

TigerLily

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:44:25 PM
I want 3 hours of RCH, but i will take what i get,I almost dropped my Art Sub for RCH, if he goes 3 hours i may do it, im always awake during Arts show, its 50-50 if im awake during RCH
Art's fine archived. IMO RCH loses a lot 19.5'd

Barfly

Quote from: Tapkaara on September 28, 2015, 11:46:33 PM
Inarticulate callers like this are painful to listen to.
Wait till you hear me call in RCH drunk and ask what hair products he uses, i tried last week but didn't get on

AppealPlay

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:48:32 PM
Wait till you hear me call in RCH drunk and ask what hair products he uses, i tried last week but didn't get on

Now that would be a reason to listen to OSOM.  Considering his weak guests recently I need a reason to give RCH a listen.

Barfly

Quote from: TigerLily on September 28, 2015, 11:47:34 PM
My point is i dont need to sub to Art for the archives, i listen live, actually i just do it to support Art

starrmtn001

Call in at the beginning of the show Barfly.  You can be the mystery caller for tonight. ;) ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: TigerLily on September 28, 2015, 11:47:34 PM
I remember. Sandra was really cheering you on. I would definitely want to hear that live

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 28, 2015, 11:44:22 PM
That's terrifying.  The movie with Richard Gere scared me. :o

Read the book it's based on. "The Mothman Prophecies" by John A. Keel. It's easily my favorite paranormal book. Sadly, Keel has passed, but he did do an interview with Art years ago.

SciFiAuthor

You magnificent bastard. That's going to be an epic call. May the braaps be with you.

Barfly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 28, 2015, 11:50:08 PM
Call in at the beginning of the show Barfly.  You can be the mystery caller for tonight. ;) ;D
I will only call during a open lines night, i dont want to disrupt the show OR give the forum a black eye for me being a ass hat

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 28, 2015, 11:50:29 PM
Read the book it's based on. "The Mothman Prophecies" by John A. Keel. It's easily my favorite paranormal book. Sadly, Keel has passed, but he did do an interview with Art years ago.
The movie has a really eerie vibe. Never read the book but need to. I'll have to find the interview

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:52:38 PM
I will only call during a open lines night, i dont want to disrupt the show OR give the forum a black eye for me being a ass hat
Good point Barfly.  Sorry, I wasn't thinking. :(