• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Bella-Haven is Live

Started by nbirnes, June 30, 2015, 11:44:24 PM

Lilith

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 10, 2015, 11:12:44 AM
Brilliant brig! You're like the crack reporter for Bella-Haven. How kewl is that???

rosie

ps: love the hat, girlfriend

i KNEW you girls would like the hat.  YEAH!!  The Bella-Haven crack reporter......Thats IT!  Thats IT!!! 

RoseGirl

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 10, 2015, 07:48:54 AM
A lot of work there. I give you a golf clap.

But I have to come clean.  I also am a Time Travaller.  And I arrived that Roswell site prior to the local military forces.  I was wandering around and, I was hungry.  (Being dematerialized and rematerialized 'thins' the carbon and protein of your body, I can't explain it any better, I'm a grunt not a scientist).  I found a scattering of fried chicken near one of the pods and figured, hell, it's still warm....
Imagine my surprise when I realized that the 'chicken' wasn't chicken.  There's your explanation for the predation.  Sorry about that.  But I do have to admit my little gray friend, with just the right blend of spices and seasonings....

I later retired a Colonel of the Temporal Time Travel Force and opened a small business in a backwater era of this timeline.


*Note to self: never order gravy and biscuits.


serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 10, 2015, 11:17:49 AM

*Note to self: never order gravy and biscuits.

Oh my, I love biscuits and sausage gravy!
BTW brig I put your poem up on the blog  :)

centaurie

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 10, 2015, 07:48:54 AM
A lot of work there. I give you a golf clap.

But I have to come clean.  I also am a Time Travaller.  And I arrived that Roswell site prior to the local military forces.  I was wandering around and, I was hungry.  (Being dematerialized and rematerialized 'thins' the carbon and protein of your body, I can't explain it any better, I'm a grunt not a scientist).  I found a scattering of fried chicken near one of the pods and figured, hell, it's still warm....
Imagine my surprise when I realized that the 'chicken' wasn't chicken.  There's your explanation for the predation.  Sorry about that.  But I do have to admit my little gray friend, with just the right blend of spices and seasonings....

I later retired a Colonel of the Temporal Time Travel Force and opened a small business in a backwater era of this timeline.

Mate, you are awesome. Best story I've read all day and keep going back.

Lilith

Quote from: serenity on August 10, 2015, 12:08:47 PM
Oh my, I love biscuits and sausage gravy!
BTW brig I put your poem up on the blog  :)

I saw it this morning, I was SO tickled pink!!!

centaurie

Sleep has been restored to normal resting times for me... spent the weekend recovering. Still groggy but getting better.

Enjoyed your video Brig.

I've convinced the office k-cup machine to brew a reasonable ice tea this afternoon, and may have to have more. Probably a sign the thermostat is no longer set to frosty, or just can't keep up with the heat.

Did someone mention biscuits?

centaurie

Oh, and it's only over when Jackstar posts the fat lady singing.


Lilith

Quote from: centaurie on August 10, 2015, 01:16:00 PM
Oh, and it's only over when Jackstar posts the fat lady singing.

I'll second that !!  Thank You for letting me know you enjoyed my little News Update :D


maureen

Quote from: LouSheehan on August 10, 2015, 02:47:50 AM
Mr. Bell, Ms. Wade, I am a time traveler. Here unequivocal is proof. Indeed, Mr. Bell and Mr. Rowland are mentioned and attributed. You will recognize some names from BellGab and elsewhere.


to artbell, Heather, bcc: futuretheater, bcc: info
The Dematabolization of Humanity: If Not Now, When?  2039 AD BRIEFING, PART I



2039 AD BRIEFING, PART I

Zeta Reticuli is a planetary system including two stars both of which are about 1 billion years older than the Earth’s sun (Zenman, 2024).  Zeti Reticuli is 39.2 light years from Earth and Zeta I is approximately one-eighth of a light year from Zeta II (Jackstar, 2024).

The Zetan Founders evolved on a planet orbiting Zeta I Reticuli and populated a Zeta II Reticulan planet with a genetically altered version â€" to accommodate different environmental conditions â€" of their species (Zetapedia, 2039).  Subsequently, on Earth the Founders attempted to genetically modify a native species of simians to roughly approximate the Founders’ appearance and abilities in the context of yet another divergent environment (Popple, 2025).[1] As shown in many artistic renderings as well as written and oral traditions, Humanity has a long record of punctuated periods of involvement with the Founders (Von Daniken, 1970).  Yet, consistent with Human behavior, all such involvement was officially denied and actively concealed by Human authorities (Morgana, 2029).

During the summer of 1947, two Zeta Reticulan I Ovoid-Class extraterrestrial lenticular-shaped aerodyne craft collided while on an observance-only mission over the atomic testing grounds in the State of New Mexico, USA,[2] Earth  (Brown, 2017).   Radar film and tower logs from American Holloman Air Force Base reflected the merger of three objects prior to collision and subsequent crashes with the third object believed to be a weather balloon (Majestic Twelve, 1952). The two Ovoid-Class craft experienced non-planned ground contact at two dispersed sites in New Mexico. [3] Four Zeta Reticulan I bodies were recovered, two of which were unevacuated in a damaged escape cylinder and two of which were found several yards from a second albeit evacuated cylinder (Majestic Twelve, 1952).  One of the four â€" an evacuated body â€" was nonmetabolic and badly decomposed as a result of exposure and assumed predatory action.  A second â€" the second evacuated body â€" became nonmetabolic within the first hour of the American Army Air Force recovery operation (Briefing Document, 1952).  The two unevacuated bodies became nonmetabolic due to undetermined causes (Ilias, 2025).  All of the bodies and parts thereof were stored at Wright Patterson Air Force Base (Theroux, 2025).

Years of intensive Human study of the retrieved components of the two Ovoid-Class craft seeded numerous Human technological advances.  Within decades of the recovery, the reverse engineering of recovered components led to the fruition, as examples, of fiber optics, integrated circuits, lasers, Kevlar and accelerated particle beam devices (Corso, 1997).

In 2021, Human scientists at the Bateman Institute of Science and Technology,  [4]  fully replicated [5] a functioning Ovoid-Class power source (Blind-Kevin, 2022).  The newly named MV reactor was fueled with Element 114 [6] in a closed system. Fueling was the initial step in the provision of amplified Gravity-S and Magnetic-S waves allowing Rowlandian travel (a.k.a. “accelerated light” travel) (Bell, 2027).

The MV reactor bombarded Element 114 with hydrogen protons using a microparticle accelerator.  The hydrogen protons fused into the Element 114 nucleus creating the misnamed  “radioactive”[7] form of Element 115 [8] (“R-115”).  The almost simultaneous decay of R-115 [9] produced one particle of a type of anti-matter known as Sigma-Hydrogen as well as a large number of tachyons.  The flux of newly produced Sigma-Hydrogen particles and tachyons were channeled through an evacuated tuned tube and further contained within a flowing stream of higgs-boson particles where they were reacted with condensed dark matter in a Holshouserian Annihilation Reaction (Birnes, 2024).

The generation of the Subquarkian-Gravity-S-Magnetic-S Waves theoretically allowed the craft to “fall” through space and time to its targeted (a.k.a. “attracted”) position at velocities of up to 1,000 times the speed of light (“1000-c”). [10] However, the inefficiencies of the Human constructed “Model Friedman-23” restricted Rowlandian travel to speeds of under 12-c.[11]

With the Human National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s first successful interplanetary flight in the Sheehan Program (the first manned extra-Earth program after the suspension of the Apollo Program),[12] overt and nonconcealable [13] Zeta Reticulan contact was initiated in compliance with Zeta Reticulan Containment Policy: Earth (Pyramid 0099742.7760.04, 2039).

[TO BE CONTINUED.]

[1] Human reproductive capacity, however, is significantly greater than is the Founders’  (Brig, 2026).

[2] “USA” and “America” are interchangeable names for the most powerful political entity on Earth during this time frame.

[3] Subsequent to this SNAFU, Zeta Reticulan regulations were adjusted to prohibit Zeta Reticulan Graduate Students from engaging in unaccompanied field studies of inhabited planets (Pyramid 3301003.0020.54, 1947).

[4] S.W. Bateman was one of Earth’s two leading and farsighted UFOlogists in the second decade of the 21st Century (Klassless, 2024).

[5] Funding was provided by Whitecrow’s donation of the patent to the Guinness Device.

[6] “Angelium.”

[7] Radioactive decay is conventionally described as the emission of ionizing particles and radiation (Wikipedia, 2039). As is well known, the technical term for the R-115 process is “Lazarian Enahanced Restabilization.”

[8] “Billbyrneium.”

[9] Persuant to the “Island of Stability” properties of Element 114 (Nova scienceNOW, 2039).

[10] Einsteinian distortions are irrelevant in Rowlandian travel (Falkie, 2027).

[11] This technology is dated by Galactic standards.

[12] See: “The Unending Book of Unending Radio Shows” by S. W. Bateman.

[13] For culturally idiosyncratic reasons, it was necessary to establish the Zetan base on the “White House lawn” despite the intrinsically poor meteorological conditions  (Bates, 1940).


References


1.  Bateman, S.W.  (2012). The unending book of unending homework radio shows. Beijing: AndyouthoughtIwasaniceguyPress.

2.  Bates, H. (1940, October), Farewell to the master.  Astounding Science Fiction Magazine.

3.  Bell, A. (2027.)  Success!  Success!  Retrieved April 23, 2039 from http://www.boblazar.com.

4.  Birnes, N. (2024).  That’s The Thing ....  Kansas: Talktalktalktalk Press.

5.  Blind, K. (2022).  One quick question.  Bawlamer Publications: Maryland.

6.  Briefing Document. (1952). Operation majestic 12 prepared for president-elect Dwight D. Eisenhower. (Project Operations Group, White House.)  Washington, DC: White House.


7.  Brig, B. (2026).  The lone star.  Chicago: Playboy Press.

8.  Brown, C. (2017). Oh my god! Baltimore:  Johns Hopkins Press.

9.  Corso, P. (1997).  The day after roswell.  New York: Pocket Books.

10.  Falkie, F. (2027).  Ganja. Pittsburgh: Inyourface Publishing.

11.  Greys (2039).  In Zetapedia.  Retrieved April 24, 2039, from http://zeta.en.zetapedia.org/wiki/greys

12.  Ilias, J. (2025).  I’ll get back to you.  Las Vegas: Onthegopress.

13.  Island of Stability. (September, 2006). Nova scienceNOW.  Retrieved April 24, 2039,
from   http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sciencenow/3313/02.html

14.  Jackstar, J. (2018).  So much to do!  New Jersey: Hummmmer Books.

15.  Klassless, P. (2024). You are all wrong about everything and you all stink and I will get all of you!: Ugly Billionaire Press.

16.  Majestic Twelve. (1952). First annual report. (Project Operations Group,White House.)  Washington, DC: White House.

17.  Morgana, M. (2029).  Piece it together.  Kalamazoo: Paperwork Press.
18.  Popple, P. (2025).  The point is: was cartman right?  Tahiti: South Park Press.

19.  Pyramid 0099742.7760.04. (2039). Containment policy: Earth (WR250, Trans.)  Akenhaten: Central Office of Records. (Original work published 18,496 BCE)

20.  Pyramid 3301003.0020.54. (2039). Graduate student restrictions (G. Knapp,Trans.)  Akenhaten: Central Office of Records. (Original work published 1947)

21.  Radioactive Decay.  (April 24, 2039.) In Wikipedia.  Retrieved April 24, 2039, from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_decay


22.  Theroux, R. (2025).  But couldn’t you do it another way? Antarctica: Breakawaycivilization Press.

23.  Von Daniken, E. (1970).  Chariots of the gods? New York: Bantam Books, Inc.

24.  Zenman, Z. (2024). Look it up yourself! Bateman Institute of Science and Technology: Yet Another Project Press.
I am totally impressed by such a well-crafted essay, Lou! It's a brilliant construct using the various BellGab personalities. This fórum has the makings of a great radio play a la Harold Pinter, H G Wells, ...or even Dylan Thomas if we wax poetic!!

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 01:21:19 PM
Test Show mixlr.com/chefist  NOW!
I can't reply in that chat tho Chefist, I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you :(

chefist

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2015, 01:24:00 PM
Listening :D

Thanks for the help, guys!  :D That was just a test....one of many...serenity could chat...don't know why you couldn't...hmmmm I'm going to upgrade as well to the next level...we'll try that next!

Also good news is that it archives the chat thread!

maureen

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2015, 07:01:23 AM
GoodMorning friends :D  Thank You for the coffee serenity!!  Even tho I DON'T like chickory  8) Here is a little GabbingNow video for you I made by request from one of the highly respected spokespersons for the King of the Unmentionables.  Hope you enjoy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uQt_j_9yto
One word to say it all....lovely!!!

... and an offering of dark-roast mountain coffee from Veracruz!

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 01:41:06 PM
Thanks for the help, guys!  :D That was just a test....one of many...serenity could chat...don't know why you couldn't...hmmmm I'm going to upgrade as well to the next level...we'll try that next!

Also good news is that it archives the chat thread!

As long as I can hear you I'm all good chefist !

Lilith

Quote from: maureen on August 10, 2015, 01:55:00 PM
One word to say it all....lovely!!!

... and an offering of dark-roast mountain coffee from Veracruz!

Awwwee,  Thank You my friend :D

PrairieGhost

So I'm confused....

Why exactly is Bella-Haven over now? Did something happen that I'm just missing?

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2015, 07:01:23 AM
GoodMorning friends :D  Thank You for the coffee serenity!!  Even tho I DON'T like chickory  8) Here is a little GabbingNow video for you I made by request from one of the highly respected spokespersons for the King of the Unmentionables.  Hope you enjoy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uQt_j_9yto
OMG!  BellGab's own Hedda Hopper, complete with hat and everything! ;D

http://prettycleverfilms.com/costume-design-film-fashion/hedda-hoppers-hats/#.VckSZvmxX1Q

eddie dean

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 07, 2015, 07:00:54 PM
Good grief!  Art and Redacted are getting ripped too?????????  That's unconscionable! 
Well, at least I'm in good company.

Good grief is right!

Why Nancy thought it was a good idea to perpetuate these horrendous logs,  is  beyond me.
What purpose does it serve? 
serious question Nancy

I've been trying to stay out of this. Also, I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone, but I had to voice my opinion.
fwiw

RoseGirl

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 01:21:19 PM
Test Show mixlr.com/chefist  NOW!

Dern it....missed it! Oh well...I am sure you will test again.


serenity

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 10, 2015, 02:13:40 PM
Dern it....missed it! Oh well...I am sure you will test again.

Yes there will be others. Hey brig check your email and finish registration you should then be able to chat.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 01:41:06 PM
Thanks for the help, guys!  :D That was just a test....one of many...serenity could chat...don't know why you couldn't...hmmmm I'm going to upgrade as well to the next level...we'll try that next!

Also good news is that it archives the chat thread!

I was able to reply in a different browser chefist, so thats good !!

chefist

Gonna try another test show tonight... I'll give the heads up on this thread... :D

chefist

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2015, 02:19:17 PM
I was able to reply in a different browser chefist, so thats good !!

I think the test tonight will solve most of these glitches..

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2015, 07:01:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uQt_j_9yto

Who got Flakie the prop hat and glasses? Is this his new voice based on that silly baby voice he tried before?

serenity

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 01:41:06 PM
Thanks for the help, guys!  :D That was just a test....one of many...serenity could chat...don't know why you couldn't...hmmmm I'm going to upgrade as well to the next level...we'll try that next!

Also good news is that it archives the chat thread!

Awesome!

eddie dean

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 01:41:06 PM
Thanks for the help, guys!  :D That was just a test....one of many...serenity could chat...don't know why you couldn't...hmmmm I'm going to upgrade as well to the next level...we'll try that next!

Also good news is that it archives the chat thread!

Good luck with this chefist!
I'm around this afternoon if you need help.
You have my skype info, right?

Lilith

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 10, 2015, 02:10:51 PM
OMG!  BellGab's own Hedda Hopper, complete with hat and everything! ;D

http://prettycleverfilms.com/costume-design-film-fashion/hedda-hoppers-hats/#.VckSZvmxX1Q

Oh my GOODNESS! Thank You for the link!  That's so KIND of you!  I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was that purdy tho lol's

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 10, 2015, 02:21:04 PM
Gonna try another test show tonight... I'll give the heads up on this thread... :D

allRITEY then!!  I will try both browsers and let you know.  It was Chrome that didn't work this afternoon for me, but it DID work on IE.

chefist

Quote from: eddie dean on August 10, 2015, 02:37:10 PM
Good luck with this chefist!
I'm around this afternoon if you need help.
You have my skype info, right?

Hi Eddie! Yes, I'll get the skype up now...thanks!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod