• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
I have come to consider the top-right quote to be completely irrelevant, other than as a reminder as to how woefully inadequate and thoroughly loathsome the search function on this site is.

Where once, I considered it a badge of rare honour to be placed there, now I see it as some sort of... penalty box.

Carry on. Just ignore me.
Let me just go to my profile and click on ignore...WHAT THE HELL MAN! What happened to the ignore feature???  >:(

zeebo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
I have come to consider the top-right quote to be completely irrelevant, other than as a reminder as to how woefully inadequate and thoroughly loathsome the search function on this site is....

You may be onto something.  I just did a site-wide search for "McRib", and got only a measly 11 hits.  A topic of such widespread interest must have been discussed more passionately over the years.  So, technical glitch, or info suppression at work?  Keep an eye out for anti-Ribite operatives.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on January 16, 2017, 07:25:03 PM
You may be onto something.  I just did a site-wide search for "McRib", and got only a measly 11 hits.  A topic of such widespread interest must have been discussed more passionately over the years.  So, technical glitch, or info suppression at work?  Keep an eye out for anti-Ribite operatives.

You know there's never been anything even resembling rib meat in those, don't you?

Jackstar

I'll admit, there's still a little thrill. Oh, no, wait--that's the amphetamines.

WildCard

"...we have decided to go in another direction for 2017..."

Top Right Quote of the Year!

Edit: Wait, Tommee said that? But I hate that guy. This is really embarrassing.

BRING BACK THE CLICKABLE TOP-RIGHT QUOTE!

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 01, 2017, 03:09:08 AM

go back to your FUCKING  chan, fag. We don't care if you understand or not, all you chan fucks are just WRONG.

Ciardelo

You ephemeral bastards don't realize that the idea is to build your BRAND...you can't do that as your posts disappear into the mist.

You fucking STUPID chan fucks.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 12:46:30 PM
go back to your FUCKING  chan, fag. We don't care if you understand or not, all you chan fucks are just WRONG.

cool story bro

Ciardelo

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 18, 2017, 12:58:03 PM
cool story bro

JEEZUS! You fucking Hello Kitty® asshole! Take your fat marker sized sharpies to next forum you bitch.  >:(

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 01:01:52 PM
JEEZUS! You fucking Hello Kitty® asshole! Take your fat marker sized sharpies to next forum you bitch.  >:(

^^^ DANGER! Safe space is being threatened!!!

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 01:01:52 PM
y u mad bro?

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on January 18, 2017, 12:42:04 PM
"...we have decided to go in another direction for 2017..."

Top Right Quote of the Year!

Edit: Wait, Tommee said that? But I hate that guy. This is really embarrassing.

BRING BACK THE CLICKABLE TOP-RIGHT QUOTE!

Tommee said that to Wells, and now to Senda.

Who will be next?

Dr. MD MD

Why is the upper right search window gone now? Must everything top right cease?!  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2017, 11:54:10 AM
Why is the upper right search window gone now? Must everything top right cease?!  ::)

MV's daughter has been on the computer again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 25, 2017, 11:55:39 AM
MV's daughter has been on the computer again.

And yet no Hello Kitty thread. Weird.  :D

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2017, 04:56:10 PM
Oh and I like the Brims buttery popcorn. Salty as hell but oh so good.

Just figured I'd follow up...

Brim's is available at my Dollar Tree.  However I spent all of my $$$ on Utz.  Next time man!  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2017, 02:01:36 AM
You know there's never been anything even resembling rib meat in those, don't you?

ShayP

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 16, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
Carry on. Just ignore me.

No.  I've studied your habits for years.

It is important necessary.

...for an undisclosed reason.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 16, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
now I see it as some sort of... penalty box.

^^
now how I've come to regard the entire site.

ShayP

Aside from all the distractions in this thread regarding the topic at hand...

I firmly believe the the clickable top-right quote should be activated.  If anything, it increases traffic if one finds it interesting or merely a curiosity.  It may lead them to a realm of which they never experienced before.  Some times you can't look away.   ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 29, 2017, 09:57:40 PM
Aside from all the distractions in this thread regarding the topic at hand...

I firmly believe the the clickable top-right quote should be activated.  If anything, it increases traffic if one finds it interesting or merely a curiosity.  It may lead them to a realm of which they never experienced before.  Some times you can't look away.   ;)

I don't think this latest release candidate of Firefub will allow for top right clickable quotes in the user interfaces. Perhaps a future release will implement this.

Dr. MD MD

I don't really know him but I can't see why mv would just willy nilly take it away. I have a feeling that when things like this and the search window disappear it's because mv is juggling server resources or something. It could be that simple.

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 30, 2017, 12:24:22 AM
Take away the member list next. Do it.

Yeah, make it JUST LIKE A CHAN. How "original"

JesusJuice

Remove private messaging. Force users to speak out in the open for everyone to see.

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 30, 2017, 12:37:32 AM
Remove private messaging. Force users to speak out in the open for everyone to see.
Great idea.  I'm sure that nobody would have anybody else's email address...