• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

73s

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 01, 2016, 11:01:11 PM

Keeping the candle lit here at UpperRightCorner I see! I thought that one about the Mexican internet was pretty good too  ;D

Jackstar

I remember when I got this the first time. Hours had gone by without me even noticing, but it was still a thrill.

After the fourth or fifth time, I stopped caring. Sometime after that, this site stopped being relevant. For example, what's up there now? I haven't even checked.

All I know is, it's someone I can't choose to stop listening to. Thanks, Gabe!

TigerLily

Quote from: WordFag! on June 02, 2016, 02:29:17 PM
I remember when I got this the first time. Hours had gone by without me even noticing, but it was still a thrill.

After the fourth or fifth time, I stopped caring. Sometime after that, this site stopped being relevant. For example, what's up there now? I haven't even checked.

All I know is, it's someone I can't choose to stop listening to. Thanks, Gabe!

I almost missed mine too. I was an RHC virgin until now.  It has been the recent highlight of my somewhat melodramatic but mediocre life.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on June 06, 2016, 09:52:06 AM
Was listening to an Art archive last night and heard the infamous "George gets it. He reminds me of myself 20 years ago. Give him time".  My cat had an immediate reaction and I threw up in my mouth a little too

73s

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2016, 12:09:33 PM

I remember that episode well, heard it live at the time. *heavy sigh*  ::)

TigerLily

I am honored and humbled.  MV likes me! He really likes me!

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on June 06, 2016, 12:23:15 PM

Our dear TL has finally arrived.  You've done it, and they can never take that away from you.

73s

Yay TL! haha.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on June 07, 2016, 06:59:56 PM
It's shit like what the Stanford guy is going through that makes me video tape all of my sexual encounters. I usually just turn the dash cam around and tilt it down a bit.

starrmtn001

You deserve it, TigerLily, you ROCK Sister!  (I wish MV liked me).

Hog

Who does a guy need to fellate in order to get a phrase in the upper right corner?  I think it's Pate.

peace
Hog

73s

Quote from: akwilly on June 25, 2016, 05:25:52 PM
Tabasco is an overrated hot sauce.

Not my favorite but I do enjoy Tabasco myself

zeebo

Quote from: 73s on June 30, 2016, 07:33:58 AM
Not my favorite but I do enjoy Tabasco myself

I like Frank's RedHot better even though it's not actually hot.  Tip: try it on extra crispy KFC. 

akwilly

Quote from: zeebo on June 30, 2016, 06:10:22 PM
I like Frank's RedHot better even though it's not actually hot.  Tip: try it on extra crispy KFC.
I like Frank's on white rice with cheese melted on it

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on June 30, 2016, 06:10:22 PM

Agree totally with you Zeeb---not real heat whilst I was preparing chicken wings in college. Home deep fryers can be a total pain in the ass at times.  Still a great seasoning but for the amount of butter required tossing the wings is frightening, considering I'm baking and not frying up my chicken (as per Frank's label).  Guess it doesn't matter.  Never tried it on extra crispy KFC but it's hard to imagine just about anything being bad on KFC or Chick-Fil-A.  Jesus, hate to think of my arteries over time.  :o  Talking about dead man walking!  Needless to say I don't indulge in such 'comfort foods' as much as I used to but LOVE the hot sauces (ghost pepper, Carolina reaper, etc.--as I LOVE them) but the morning after payback on the bowels are debatable whether they're worth the risk in the first place.  "Fire down below" takes on an entirely new meaning, if you catch my drift.   ;)  Will have to try on the pre-prepared varieties for a change.   ;D

zeebo

lol pchirp yeah I used to go ultra spicy, but no more - I can barely do friggin mild pepperocinis anymore.  So nowadays I go more for flavor, and avoid things labeled "lava-hot" or "blazing inferno" and such. ;)

73s

Quote from: zeebo on June 30, 2016, 07:11:36 PM
lol pchirp yeah I used to go ultra spicy, but no more - I can barely do friggin mild pepperocinis anymore.  So nowadays I go more for flavor, and avoid things labeled "lava-hot" or "blazing inferno" and such. ;)

Ah the joys of aging. Similar story for me. But some sauces are truly dangerous no matter who you are. Firehouse Subs had a little bottle of some stuff with a skull and crossbones on it. Granted, there were warnings on the bottle. But literally two drops and my mouth was so on fire that it took two soda refills to quench. At that point it isn't flavor, just pain!

73s

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 20, 2016, 07:50:20 AM
Yeah, but which bathrooms should the Pleiadians be using?  Michael?

73s

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 05, 2016, 06:19:49 PM
Get well Art or I'm voting for Hillary.

It is my honor and privilege to present to you the founder of the URCT thread, Miss Roswells, Art! Bravo! 👌👏👏👏🍻🍾🏅🎉🎉

JENX

Quote from: 73s on July 06, 2016, 04:18:50 PM
It is my honor and privilege to present to you the founder of the URCT thread, Miss Roswells, Art! Bravo! 👌👏👏👏🍻🍾🏅🎉🎉

I was reading that AB thread the other day and read that. As soon as I saw it up there, I knew it was RA. lmao Well done girl!

pate

Quote from: Hog on June 11, 2016, 09:48:08 PM
Who does a guy need to fellate in order to get a phrase in the upper right corner?  I think it's Pate.

peace
Hog

I signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) so I will neither confirm nor deny.

I do hope there is a master-list somewhere that tracks all posters so "honored," I'd explain the quotes but I think it would violate the NDA.  I think.

To be honest, I signed it when drunk (I think) and don't recall the details.  Still, neither confirm nor deny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfl9Zc2Dtok

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 73s on July 06, 2016, 04:18:50 PM
Quote from: JENX on July 06, 2016, 06:28:34 PM
I was reading that AB thread the other day and read that. As soon as I saw it up there, I knew it was RA. lmao Well done girl!

Haha :) Thanks!