• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

JesusJuice

Allow JesusJuice to post Miley Cyrus' dildo. I have seen generic dildoes posted on Bellgab.  I have even seen flying dildoes on Bellgab. So dildoes are OK for Bellgab.  However both times that I have posted Miley's dildoes they have been deleted. We need to come to an agreement on which of Miley's dildoes are OK for Bellgab.

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 30, 2017, 01:37:35 AM
Allow JesusJuice to post Miley Cyrus' dildo. I have seen generic dildoes posted on Bellgab.  I have even seen flying dildoes on Bellgab. So dildoes are OK for Bellgab.  However both times that I have posted Miley's dildoes they have been deleted. We need to come to an agreement on which of Miley's dildoes are OK for Bellgab.
As per the TOS, only MVâ,,¢  approved dildoes shall be posted on the forum. 8)

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 10:10:18 PM
I don't think this latest release candidate of Firefub will allow for top right clickable quotes in the user interfaces. Perhaps a future release will implement this.

Delayed due to a link validation routine encountering the Falkie thread - it went HAL 9000 and shut the whole system down.

zeebo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 30, 2017, 01:37:35 AM
... We need to come to an agreement on which of Miley's dildoes are OK for Bellgab.

Perhaps there needs to be some kind of plausible deniability, like they have to at least appear to have another more publicly acceptable purpose.  Say maybe one shaped like a rocket or a dolphin could be used to help educate about space exploration or marine biology.

Quote from: zeebo on January 16, 2017, 07:25:03 PM
You may be onto something.  I just did a site-wide search for "McRib", and got only a measly 11 hits.  A topic of such widespread interest must have been discussed more passionately over the years.  So, technical glitch, or info suppression at work?  Keep an eye out for anti-Ribite operatives.
The search functionality on the site is case sensitive. Someone write a .toLower(); into it so we get decent results. Eh-Hem...

JesusJuice

Please enable spoiler tags, spoilered images and webms.

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 30, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

Indeed.  Dip into that 10 large and get Justin on the case.   

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 29, 2017, 08:40:29 PM
Just figured I'd follow up...

Brim's is available at my Dollar Tree.  However I spent all of my $$$ on Utz.  Next time man!  ;)

Hay mang, don't buy the weak-ass flavored ones in the foil bags--what you are looking for are the taller, clear bags of the popped butter kind. I'd post a picture but I ate them all.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 30, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

That would be nice, with sound too please and make fifi pay for it

Ciardelo

Ban these chan sodomites and their queer ideas. Banish them back to the boiling pits of their ethereal, anonymous blips of posts that they think are SO important...these chans are a boil on the tender underside of the internet.

Besides, they are WAY to preoccupied with dildos.

Srsly.

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 05:32:11 PM
Hay mang, don't buy the weak-ass flavored ones in the foil bags--what you are looking for are the taller, clear bags of the popped butter kind. I'd post a picture but I ate them all.

They had them in the big clear bags in cut-out boxes in the center aisle.  They weren't in the snack section which was odd.  I'll check 'em out.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 30, 2017, 06:42:17 PM
They had them in the big clear bags in cut-out boxes in the center aisle.  They weren't in the snack section which was odd.  I'll check 'em out.  ;)

Fuck yes you need to, quick like a bunny! They sell out FAST.

In my store, they had them paired with a bunch of $1 movies in an adjacent bin. I was going to paw through the titles, but ain't nobody got time for that.

zeebo

It would be funny if a top-right comes from this thread and no one can find it.  :D

Quote from: zeebo on January 30, 2017, 11:07:55 PM
It would be funny if a top-right comes from this thread and no one can find it.  :D
LOL - Yes it would. :D

Oh SHIT ! Now I did it... Search box is gone. :(

𒈨𒇳𒉭𒇰𒇸𒁄                 𒆳  𒆳  𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳
   􏼻𒁑

𝓡𝓾𝓷  𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻  𝓡𝓤𝓝 

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 31, 2017, 10:02:16 PM
LOL - Yes it would. :D

Oh SHIT ! Now I did it... Search box is gone. :(

𒈨𒇳𒉭𒇰𒇸𒁄                 𒆳  𒆳  𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳
   􏼻𒁑

𝓡𝓾𝓷  𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻  𝓡𝓤𝓝 

Search link.  http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=search

What are all the boxes for? :o ;D

JesusJuice

Add a vip section where only people who have donated to Bellgab are allowed to post.

zeebo

How about for every 10,000 posts, free McRib coupon.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: zeebo on February 01, 2017, 02:32:05 AM

MD MD does that many in a day. MV isn't made of money!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 16, 2017, 12:49:56 PM
I have come to consider the top-right quote to be completely irrelevant, other than as a reminder as to how woefully inadequate and thoroughly loathsome the search function on this site is.

Where once, I considered it a badge of rare honour to be placed there, now I see it as some sort of... penalty box.

I knew there was something fishy about it. ;D

Luka Megurine

We need a Nippon sub forum where we can discuss Anime, Waifu's, Dorama, Vocaloid, Dakimakura and best Tsundere girl Asuka

zeebo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 02, 2017, 02:03:18 PM
...and it's back.

Nice!   Well done, everyone.  Our vigil worked.  See, just keep talking about random stuff till they have to give in!  :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 02:32:05 PM
We need a Nippon sub forum where we can discuss Anime, Waifu's, Dorama, Vocaloid, Dakimakura and best Tsundere girl Asuka

You chan folk never stay in your designated areas, though. We give you attractive chain-link fences with pretty barbed wire on top and nice jersey barriers to corral your chan folk gypsy carts but you people always seem to spill out and blurt inappropriate waifu memes in the wrong threads. How can we trust you to stay where you belong? 

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 02, 2017, 02:37:58 PM
You chan folk never stay in your designated areas, though. We give you attractive chain-link fences with pretty barbed wire on top and nice jersey barriers to corral your chan folk gypsy carts but you people always seem to spill out and blurt inappropriate waifu memes in the wrong threads. How can we trust you to stay where you belong?

ANATA WA BAKA DESU! This is exactly why MV needs to make a Nippon sub-forum!

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on February 01, 2017, 02:32:05 AM

I will become a post whore.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on February 02, 2017, 02:33:19 PM
Nice!   Well done, everyone.  Our vigil worked.  See, just keep talking about random stuff till they have to give in!  :D

Can do!  ;)

Hey, Cool.  It's back.
And a fully implemented Search function.
All Hail "SAGE" MV !  :)

JesusJuice

MV is going down the posts in this thread and will implement all of the suggested features soon.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 03, 2017, 12:11:30 AM
Hey, Cool.  It's back.
And a fully implemented Search function.
All Hail "SAGE" MV !  :)
Check your time stamp, Logan.  Heh, heh. ;)