• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936


chefist

"Should this thread be removed?"

o Yes
o No
X Not So F'en Fast!

Art_s Farts

I honestly could give two shits less one way or the other about Dave. I don't listen to him at all. However, I think I'll start making posts and videos saying how bad he sucks if he will pay me hush money. $250.00 a month for two years will pay for my kid's braces.



chefist

Only on page 12 of the thread...but I'm seeing a trend...like the copper mine I live by...effluent slag pumped out, evaporated, and built layer upon layer...where does it end? What environmental calamity awaits? Friends become foes...foes become indifferent....better than a crappy ass novel at the airport I tells ya!

jazmunda

I guess today was the wrong day to buy shares in Falkie Enterprises.

MV told me it was a lock.

Dateline

Just like the markets were stopped from making too many short sells,  Dave sold Falkie short.  Really, he got hacked.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on July 08, 2015, 08:52:01 PM
I guess today was the wrong day to buy shares in Falkie Enterprises.

MV told me it was a lock.
LOL...picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue!


WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on July 08, 2015, 08:20:42 PM
"Should this thread be removed?"

o Yes
o No
X Not So F'en Fast!


It was the best of times it was the worst of times.
A man so hated that everyone missed him when he was gone.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 08, 2015, 08:24:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY

hehe, perfect. i full screened that shit but apparently we are too sensitive to hear the word 'fuck', it was removed.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 09:13:33 PM
hehe, perfect. i full screened that shit but apparently we are too sensitive to hear the word 'fuck', it was removed.

May I remind you this is a G rated thread..

b_dubb

He probably forgot his password again



Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 08, 2015, 08:24:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY

Lyric:  "Would she go down on you in a theater?!?"

One might answer, "Only if mayo was involved."


Why don't you come back in, George?  You're becoming like Jason Bourne - an agent who has gone rogue.  Return to the program, and we can make things right. 

The supporters can only wage the fight for so long on their own, and need your reappearance to reinvigorate them.  We need you.  The detractors even need you.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 08, 2015, 09:47:22 PM
Lyric:  "Would she go down on you in a theater?!?"

One might answer, "Only if mayo was involved."


Why don't you come back in, George?  You're becoming like Jason Bourne - an agent who has gone rogue.  Return to the program, and we can make things right. 

The supporters can only wage the fight for so long on their own, and need your reappearance to reinvigorate them.  We need you.  The detractors even need you.

Is it possible for you to not be creepy?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 09:49:28 PM
Is it possible for you to not be creepy?

You're right.  I should have spelled it "theaTRE."

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 08, 2015, 09:54:46 PM
You're right.  I should have spelled it "theaTRE."

I take that as a 'no' then.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 09:57:55 PM
I take that as a 'no' then.

Ol' Gerry lives by one motto: "Death is one man's opinion, and another man's creed."

If what I'm thinking at any given time doesn't square up with that, then I don't post it.  Otherwise, I will.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 08, 2015, 09:47:22 PM
Lyric:  "Would she go down on you in a theater?!?"

One might answer, "Only if mayo was involved."


Why don't you come back in, George?  You're becoming like Jason Bourne - an agent who has gone rogue.  Return to the program, and we can make things right. 

The supporters can only wage the fight for so long on their own, and need your reappearance to reinvigorate them.  We need you.  The detractors even need you.

I don't really care one way or the other.  Seriously, I and many others gave Falkie all the advice and motivators we knew how to give.  If he wanted to ignore it, then it's all on him.

Jocko Johnson

Just think, his filthy immense-ness must be losing his mind. One can only imagine how cranky and nasty he must be! If poor old Sweet Kathy even looks at him sideways, he probably pounces on her and beats the piss out of her, while screaming how much he hates us and Art Bell. He comes here to read and see the abuse we are launching his way and there isn't a thing he can do about it. Since his boss won't let him. A guy he ragged on regularly and attacked vehemently. It must have been all BS to be silenced for so little. To sell his soul to the devil...not even for fame and fortune, but for the slightest of chances, THAT, MAYBE, PERHAPS,  ONE DAY HE MAY, POSSIBLY GET SOMETHING MORE FROM IT!!?? WOW!!.
How sad and desperate can one fat filthy bloated big mouth blow hard be?
You know just the fact that he can't post the goings on of his everyday meaningless and pointless life must have him ready to blow a gasket, not to mention his inability to respond to the abuse and continued verbal beatings we all continue to heap on him & his new love jorch!
I bet that the bulky one is still typing out his weak-ass come backs, replys and life events, "went to *$'s  dumpster dive and sip the dregs out of the cups people leave in the bottom of their cups"/"cleaned the cat box, saved the shit, may one day be valuable"/"had to slap Kathy around as she came over sans the mayo"/"made another video, put it in the can as my new friends in Hollywood say...saving it as a salvo when I am once again able to start up my war on the haters of dave and I, who are all just sitting in their mother's basements...mothers, well mine was a real bitch..." 
You know saving stuff like that to keep his sanity and be a good boy for whatever it is that jorch promised him, if his head just doesn't pop before then!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: karios8 on July 08, 2015, 03:12:58 PM
He needs written (emailed) approval from the "TV show's producers" to post here, or anywhere, now. He isn't allowed to discuss arts new show in any capacity nor is he allowed to be critical of Dave. Each post/video needs to be pre-approved  and he was cautioned about about shaking the tree too often as he could ruffle the wrong feathers and be dropped altogether.

In the hopes of making it big, he lost his voice, hobby and the means of providing himself with a very nominal source of supplemental income.

Mr Noory is that you? If it is I tip my hat to you. I don't listen to you, but I have to say you pulled a blinder on Sends even though he was warned time and again. But did he take any notice? Nope. Vanity and ego clouded his judgement...no change there then.

WOTR

Is there any proof of an actual taping of a show?  I am wondering if Noory just had Falkie call in, paid him a couple of hundred, promises to shop the show around but needs Senda to keep quiet while he does so.  Being as it is a "current events" show, he can come back in 6 months, rinse and repeat.  Pay another $200, have Tommy record a new segment for a fake show and say he is still shopping it around.


No matter what the case is, I think we all need to acknowledge that this was well played by Dave, Tommie, Liza and company...

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 11:15:49 PM
Is there any proof of an actual taping of a show?  I am wondering if Noory just had Falkie call in, paid him a couple of hundred, promises to shop the show around but needs Senda to keep quiet while he does so.  Being as it is a "current events" show, he can come back in 6 months, rinse and repeat.  Pay another $200, have Tommy record a new segment for a fake show and say he is still shopping it around.


No matter what the case is, I think we all need to acknowledge that this was well played by Dave, Tommie, Liza and company...

He did put the call out on C2C for a studio audience and later announced they had all the people they needed.  That's, um, not really proof of anything though.


WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 08, 2015, 11:17:50 PM
He did put the call out on C2C for a studio audience and later announced they had all the people they needed.  That's, um, not really proof of anything though.
I was thinking that... But did they tell people where to show up?  Did they actually rent a studio and have an audience?  Are there even facebook posts of (legitimate) people saying that they attended the taping of some new, great show hosted by fumblegums?


I am really wondering if this was just a really easy way to keep somebody quiet?  I suppose even if that is the case, $200 / 6 months is probably more than youtube will ever pay...

chefist

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 08, 2015, 05:52:05 PM
Yup.
A meteor is but a flash in the darkness...oh well...Bart Ell, god speed...it's been brought up before...can either you or Faulkie exist without one another? Is he your muse? Are you his Rembrandt? Either way we have the words immortalized in 1's and 0's...

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 11:28:23 PM
I was thinking that... But did they tell people where to show up?  Did they actually rent a studio and have an audience?  Are there even facebook posts of (legitimate) people saying that they attended the taping of some new, great show hosted by fumblegums?


I am really wondering if this was just a really easy way to keep somebody quiet?  I suppose even if that is the case, $200 / 6 months is probably more than youtube will ever pay...

I suppose it makes more sense than anyone thinking Falkie had enough talent to appear on a TV pilot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 09, 2015, 12:39:56 AM
I suppose it makes more sense than anyone thinking Falkie had enough talent to appear on a TV pilot.

Noory et al have simply used Senda against himself. Have they forgiven him for the videos where he's slagged off Noory and Tommy? Of course not. Through gritted teeth they endured the 'interview'.. but they remembered to keep their powder dry...wait...wait...let the quarry come to them..smile, be gracious. Offer a carrot (or in Senda's case new specs and a promise of fame)...bring him in, knowing full well he'd ignore or better still berate those 'haters' who warned him...

Senda has been dropped like a hot brick and doesn't even know it.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod