• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

3OctaveFart

Don't tease me, you silly Brit.
You don't need a scorecard to see what's been going on here.
Eh, as long as we're all having fun, right? That's all I care about.

PathoJen

Besides this thread, the art thread and GNS thread are there any others that get attention? nope.

3OctaveFart

This thread is the shit and everyone knows it. That is the POWER of Falkie!
It might not be where the cool kids hang out, but it is the shit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PathoJen on June 06, 2015, 09:18:52 AM
Besides this thread, the art thread and GNS thread are there any others that get attention? nope.

Jazmunda's secret horseporn one is fairly popular with mayo users.

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 06, 2015, 09:10:12 AM
You can always spot a narcissist when he engages in an activity he says he loathes.
Such as popping up on a thread just to say you hate it, when you bloody well know it isn't the case.

If they're going to do that they could at least have the courtesy to direct us to the scholarly, intellectual threads they normally inhabit.

BTW, my new avatar is P.T. Barnum, patron saint of Coast to Coast AM.  Anyone want to buy a bridge?  How about some medical advice from a veterinarian?  Turmeric?  Beyond Tangy Tangerine?  Grossly over-priced supplements?  $500 for lunch with George Noory?  Tickets for a one-on-one session with the late Dr. Evelyn Paglini?  How about a good deal on a used wishing machine from Joshua Pee Warren?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTtVcUp7S6U

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 06, 2015, 09:20:24 AM
This thread is the shit and everyone knows it. That is the POWER of Falkie!
It might not be where the cool kids hang out, but it is the shit.
Hey! We are the cool kids. I made upper right. Can't get much cooler than that.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 06, 2015, 09:14:12 AM

Which thread has been said to be loathed, and by whom? Links? Videos?


Then, that isn't narcissism. It can be puzzling, even hypocritical, but not narcissistic. Senda and Stellar are both narcissists, because they pretty much ramble on and on in their own little world, devoid of any critical thinking, reason or ability to empathise with anyone else unless the other person agrees with them in entirety. Senda is slightly (but not much) different, in that he has the ability to bare face lie and see nothing wrong in begging for money to fund his little deluded ventures; Stellar is just deluded and probably on class A drugs.
I agree man, I enjoy watching people turn themselves into pretzels flattering a talk-show host who peaked in the '90s. Sometimes it's fun when he shrugs and throws them a ragged piece of meat right off the bone, and they'll even fight over it.
Viciously.
That's fun.
That's why I came here.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on June 05, 2015, 11:05:43 PM
Wait.. what?

He must have picked up a couple bottles of Scotch and Gin.  Just in case Coaster, OLG and I stop by.

Who

Joshua Pee Warren here.  All my friends call me Pee.  Here's my newest product designed to make me you money. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilBZl7HsXq8

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 06, 2015, 09:22:37 AM
If they're going to do that they could at least have the courtesy to direct us to the scholarly, intellectual threads they normally inhabit.

The earmark of the narcissist is that his own special validation is required in order for something to be cool- or also to be declared summarily uncool.
A message board is great in bringing that trait out.
You can spot 'em like ducks on a pond.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PathoJen on June 06, 2015, 09:25:24 AM
Hey! We are the cool kids. I made upper right. Can't get much cooler than that.
You are cool in my book. I appreciate your taste. God, I love old pin-ups.
The Gretchen Mol depiction of Bettie Page was one hell of a piece of acting.
Wifey and I saw it at a film festival the year it came out.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 06, 2015, 08:10:58 AM
Both you and Opens Lines Jerry have made a courageous act by bravely posted about your problems with alcohol. Realizing there is a problem is step one. Next letting others know about it is an important step in bringing together others that can assist you with dealing with the 'problem'.

Consider Coaster, that you and Open Lines ban together as fellow alcohol abusers and start to discuss the 'problem' here and hopefully Bellgabers that want to help, can offer both you and Open Lines useful advice and support.

Ol' Gerry is still battling his demons, but I'd be willing to offer whatever help to anyone I could.  I would be lying if I said that I had this thing beat, but I'm trying to cut back, and am no longer the "blackout" drunk that Drone insinutated that I was.  Ol' Gerry has hit some lows in his life, but I'm trying to find my way out of the gutter.  Having a friend like George Senda, of course, has helped.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 06, 2015, 08:27:57 AM
I'm not sure if the purpose of that segment (not even really a segment, more like a snippet) was to give Falkie a shout out or did he just happened to call him and Gnoory introduced him that way. No one will bother to search for "The guy from pittsburg" in youtube or online because Dave is not giving his audience any compelling reason to do so. His shoutouts suck, maybe he doesn't even know what a shout out is. Or maybe Falkie needs to go by one god damn name instead of 4. I haven't had my coffee yet. MV IS AWESOME. (i'm using vowels now sir)

Noory knows what he is doing.  Noory is exhibiting some shrewd behavior as of late.  First he refers to Falkie's "very special report" on the mysterious banker deaths, and then Tommy and C2C call Falkie themselves to put him on the air the other night, resulting in a further plug.  Noory is building Falkie's credibility with the Coast audience prior to this new program coming out.  He is planting the seeds so the viewers will say, "oh yeah, I've heard of this 'Guy From Pittsburgh.'  George has mentioned him on the show before."  Pure genius on Noory's part, and hopefully this will catapult George Senda, of course, to new heights.  Even now, his YouTube subscriber count keeps rising, too!

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 10:30:30 AM
Ol' Gerry is still battling his demons, but I'd be willing to offer whatever help to anyone I could.  I would be lying if I said that I had this thing beat, but I'm trying to cut back, and am no longer the "blackout" drunk that Drone insinutated that I was.  Ol' Gerry has hit some lows in his life, but I'm trying to find my way out of the gutter.  Having a friend like George Senda, of course, has helped.
Hell, Gerry, I'm your friend.  You order a drink for yourself, I'll drink it before you can lay a hand on it.  Promise.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 10:36:07 AM
Noory knows what he is doing.  Noory is exhibiting some shrewd behavior as of late.  First he refers to Falkie's "very special report" on the mysterious banker deaths, and then Tommy and C2C call Falkie themselves to put him on the air the other night, resulting in a further plug.  Noory is building Falkie's credibility with the Coast audience prior to this new program coming out.  He is planting the seeds so the viewers will say, "oh yeah, I've heard of this 'Guy From Pittsburgh.'  George has mentioned him on the show before."  Pure genius on Noory's part, and hopefully this will catapult George Senda, of course, to new heights.  Even now, his YouTube subscriber count keeps rising, too!
You called it, Gerry.  Bang on, baby.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 10:36:07 AM
Noory knows what he is doing.  Noory is exhibiting some shrewd behavior as of late.  First he refers to Falkie's "very special report" on the mysterious banker deaths, and then Tommy and C2C call Falkie themselves to put him on the air the other night, resulting in a further plug.  Noory is building Falkie's credibility with the Coast audience prior to this new program coming out.  He is planting the seeds so the viewers will say, "oh yeah, I've heard of this 'Guy From Pittsburgh.'  George has mentioned him on the show before."  Pure genius on Noory's part, and hopefully this will catapult George Senda, of course, to new heights.  Even now, his YouTube subscriber count keeps rising, too!


Be honest now; you believe in Father Christmas and the tooth fairy; that unicorns and angels are real, and that there are apartments on Mars...

That's a statement, not a question incidentally.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 06, 2015, 10:39:15 AM

Be honest now; you believe in Father Christmas and the tooth fairy; that unicorns and angels are real, and that there are apartments on Mars...

That's a statement, not a question incidentally.

I *believe* in "Data's head."  LOL


paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 10:50:30 AM
I *believe* in "Data's head."  LOL

Speaking of head. 

Is that you OLG being dwarfed by the Sendahead? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 06, 2015, 10:55:38 AM
Speaking of head. 

Is that you OLG being dwarfed by the Sendahead?


Senda with his seductive lazy eye...

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 06, 2015, 10:39:15 AM
Be honest now; you believe in Father Christmas and the tooth fairy; that unicorns and angels are real, and that there are apartments on Mars...

I believe in all of the above.  I also believe in portals, Atlantis, the Bermuda Triangle, that ancient aliens built the pyramids, that Alex Jones is a journalist, that George Noory has a brain, that vaccines are a plot to kill all of humanity, that Jade Helm is a plot to take over Texas, that the U.S. government intends to round us up and imprison us in tunnels beneath Walmart and . . . . and . . . that Coast to Coast AM is where discriminating people go to learn THE TRUTH.


Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 06, 2015, 11:02:03 AM
I believe in all of the above.  I also believe in portals, Atlantis, the Bermuda Triangle, that ancient aliens built the pyramids, that Alex Jones is a journalist, that George Noory has a brain, that vaccines are a plot to kill all of humanity, that Jade Helm is a plot to take over Texas, that the U.S. government intends to round us up and imprison us in tunnels beneath Walmart and . . . . and . . . that Coast to Coast AM is where discriminating people go to learn THE TRUTH.


Jeeze this is difficult; but you're reported.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PathoJen on June 06, 2015, 08:34:17 AM
Oh Whitecrow, do you ever take a break.

No I don't, I feel badly that I made 'light' of Coaster's drinking problem.
Him and Jerry need our support, we may be all they have???

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 06, 2015, 11:07:08 AM
No I don't, I feel badly that I made 'light' of Coaster's drinking problem.
Him and Jerry need our support, we may be all they have???
hahah! Answering a trolling question, with another trolling question. You are good.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 10:30:30 AM
Ol' Gerry is still battling his demons, but I'd be willing to offer whatever help to anyone I could.  I would be lying if I said that I had this thing beat, but I'm trying to cut back, and am no longer the "blackout" drunk that Drone insinutated that I was.  Ol' Gerry has hit some lows in his life, but I'm trying to find my way out of the gutter.  Having a friend like George Senda, of course, has helped.

You can always count on me and hopefully others for support.
I've seen the Demon take down some good people and destroy their life.

Falkie is Falkie and he will never change (not that he should) but you and Coaster have a chance to change. We need to stop separating how we treat people, depending on, if they are a fan of Falkie or not. Alcoholism is a serious personal problem and shouldn't be made light of.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 10:36:07 AM
Noory knows what he is doing.  Noory is exhibiting some shrewd behavior as of late.  First he refers to Falkie's "very special report" on the mysterious banker deaths, and then Tommy and C2C call Falkie themselves to put him on the air the other night, resulting in a further plug.  Noory is building Falkie's credibility with the Coast audience prior to this new program coming out.  He is planting the seeds so the viewers will say, "oh yeah, I've heard of this 'Guy From Pittsburgh.'  George has mentioned him on the show before."  Pure genius on Noory's part, and hopefully this will catapult George Senda, of course, to new heights.  Even now, his YouTube subscriber count keeps rising, too!

Somehow Snorgie Fumblegums forgot to let Hoaxie in on the promo 

PathoJen

Nichelle Nichols suffered a stroke today, per George Takei's FB page. I don't watch star trek but I think this is Uhura? God speed.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2015, 10:36:07 AM
Noory knows what he is doing.  Noory is exhibiting some shrewd behavior as of late.  First he refers to Falkie's "very special report" on the mysterious banker deaths, and then Tommy and C2C call Falkie themselves to put him on the air the other night, resulting in a further plug.  Noory is building Falkie's credibility with the Coast audience prior to this new program coming out.  He is planting the seeds so the viewers will say, "oh yeah, I've heard of this 'Guy From Pittsburgh.'  George has mentioned him on the show before."  Pure genius on Noory's part, and hopefully this will catapult George Senda, of course, to new heights.  Even now, his YouTube subscriber count keeps rising, too!

This much is true, except the genius part.  Noory has always been more devoted to marketing the brand than improving the brand.

chefist

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 06, 2015, 07:40:33 AM
Roger, that.
The difference is I feel compelled to help the guy raise his game.
Why don't you fuck off, chief?

Luv you Sweaty Pie! Muah!

eddie dean

Quote from: SnapT on June 05, 2015, 05:24:26 PM
The epic trolling of Falkie re: him starring as BOSS HOGG in a TV series reminds me of the greatest documentary of all time, WINDY CITY HEAT...

http://youtu.be/ancwTUkXyKk

Watch the whole thing, you will not regret it.

I forgot about this flick.  thanks for posting.  Hilarious! ;D
Professional trolling at it's finest ! It certainly gives one a new appreciation for trolling falkie. ;)
Maybe one day the president of show business might take notice of a certain 'Yeew Tuber' 

I see 'The Big Three' have a podcast where they continue to yank Perry's chain, endlessly!
http://www.thebig3podcast.com/category/podcast/

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod