• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Five hundred fucking pages.
Everyone put your hands together and give yourselves a round of applause.
May this thread be the Internet's nuclear cockroach.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 08, 2015, 07:00:50 PM
The good thing about a confined space is you find out a lot about who your partner really is.
And I don't think it's such a bad thing that these conditions will effectively force you out of the domicile for leisure options/exercise.

Yeah.  You may be right.

Say, anybody ever see that Farrah Fawcett vehicle, The Burning Bed?

3OctaveFart

Tight quarters can also lead to lots of intercourse- maybe that's a bonus here too.

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 12:02:20 AM
As usual it's just enough to quote you.
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/wt78

Felchie, you slimy bastard!  You already cleaned out the eviction fund?  Did that to make it look pathetic and desperate, not that it isn't, didn't you?  It IS pathetic and desperate that Kath has only you in her corner.  And you took the 1 or 2 donations.....to Starbux?   

You should choke on your biscuit and coffee.  Kath is in a terrible fix and you just dine away in the afternoon heat on eviction funding.  You fucking lizard.

When I was dating my wife, her visa was expiring and she had to go home to Germany.  She booked her flight to and fm.  While she was home, I secured a new apartment for her, I secured a job for her, I moved her furnishings to the new digs.  I wanted to have her in my life.

You.

You just need someone to be dependent on you to feed your narcissitic personality disorder and to have somebody to slap around verbally and physically.  "Oh woe is me.  I have to get up on my own, nobody to roll me out of my pile of dreck and debris.  Oh woe is me.  It's hot and being so fucking obese because I can't stop shoveling Starbux shit down my gullet, doesn't help, either.  But that's because of my mom!  Kath is depending on my (because she is foolish) and the weight of having to tell her to do it herself is just sooooo draining.  Oh woe is me, Sendamemoney and it will be all better.  There is soooo much Apple shit to buy and I need to grift, with no help in the grifting dammit!, continously.  Blah, blah, blah.....  This is designed to make me money!   All I need is about 500 bux.  If George NOory wants to buy me glasses, who am I to argue with him? (Gold digging whore.)  Blah, blah, blah..."

Will you get off your dying ass and stop buying shit?  Will you get off your dying ass and buy ankle and knee supports to assist you in your walking?  Will you buy a flexi back brace to support your back and mid section while you increase your strolls to lose weight?  Will you lean against a wall and do push-outs (standing push ups) to increase your cardiovascular system and physical strength?  Will you eat 6-8 extremely small nutrient dense meals to feed your body what it needs and fire up your metabolic system?  Will you.....?

No.

You won't.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 09:03:43 AM
Tight quarters can also lead to lots of intercourse- maybe that's a bonus here too.

OH. 

My.

GOD.

You mean like Hamsters?

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 09, 2015, 10:00:12 AM
Felchie, you slimy bastard!  You already cleaned out the eviction fund?  Did that to make it look pathetic and desperate, not that it isn't, didn't you?  It IS pathetic and desperate that Kath has only you in her corner.  And you took the 1 or 2 donations.....to Starbux?   

You shouldn't get so worked up, Paladin!  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you were the one who donated the $5 to the fund.  It's still there according to this:
http://www.gofundme.com/q2t9ss

The donation site you had listed in your post quote is apparently a second fund.  The one I just listed is the one we all originally knew about.  George has explained many times that he compartmentalizes the funds, meaning that they are kept separate, and he has money set aside to spend on different things.  His Starbucks and iPad money have nothing to do with Kathy's eviction fund - they are separate.  Don't be so hard on the man!

He had an incident with the iPad yesterday, and now needs to buy a new one.  That will take money, and he may need our assistance for that as well if we want him to keep churning out the videos.  He can provide further details if he chooses to do so.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 08, 2015, 04:19:38 PM
It was my Mother's fault for not letting me leave so I could get the bus home on time.
But there was no picking up of groceries.
I pushed $ 95 worth of groceries home in the dark along a 1/2 unlit road with my both bad knees feeling every step with the groceries in a shopping cart.
Of course, both of you morons would think I would carry groceries home hand in hand, because you are equally clueless.
We did NOT have a car then and it was still a hot muggy night.
Stating it was her fault does NOT make it wrong.
It is a fact.

PathoJen is a guy I believe. Don't want a dancing wiggly guy in a documentary on me. Nothing personal.
Oh., you've just declared war., mister.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 10:29:24 AM
You shouldn't get so worked up, Paladin!  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you were the one who donated the $5 to the fund.  It's still there according to this:

The donation site you had listed in your post quote is apparently a second fund.  The one I just listed is the one we all originally knew about.  George has explained many times that he compartmentalizes the funds, meaning that they are kept separate, and he has money set aside to spend on different things.  His Starbucks and iPad money have nothing to do with Kathy's eviction fund - they are separate.  Don't be so hard on the man!

He had an incident with the iPad yesterday, and now needs to buy a new one.  That will take money, and he may need our assistance for that as well if we want him to keep churning out the videos.  He can provide further details if he chooses to do so.

No, I had the Ipad in the damaged Iofgrapher and while uploading a video to You Tube it slipoed out of my hands and because I had not switched to the new one, when it hit the brick floor outside, it did not hold the Ipad inside of it and the Ipad popped out, skidded across the brick and cracked the glass in three places. It still works but to repair it ( actually transfer everything to a replacement and send the damaged one back to Apple ) will cost $299 + tax.
Pile-o-shit would not say a fucking word about anything I do if I were working or able to work and he just keeps spewing his bs about stop buying equipment because he can.
He, ultimately, has NO control over anything I do and I know it drives him nuts.
Any money I spend on me has nothing to do with Kathy. I gave her gas money to get to Sacramento Sunday and if I had never bought " equipment " as he continually bitches about, there would be no videos nor this thread either because I would not be on the internet at all.
He's a whining baby who resents somone trying to make a few dollars on a new career.
My subscribers go up every day, my views go up and my You Tube earnings slowly go up as well.
He contributes NOTHING to this thread except to raise the page count with his thousands of useless complaint posts.
It will REALLY drive him nuts when he sees what I have planned for a video display device and that will cost money but it will also make my videos more well known and get me more views.
Gerry has seen it and has seen the potential as well.
The new device will allow ALL of the attendees at an paranormal event to see a collage of all my videos and/or even a commercial for them.
But to make one more well known, as the old Jewish saying goes :

" In order to make more money, you've got to SPEND money ! "

A truism that applies every day throughout the world.

Poop needs to shut up and bring up something new & not keep spewing the same old shit.
And ultimately mind his own fucking business and leave mine alone.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 11:03:38 AM
Poop needs to shut up and bring up something new & not keep spewing the same old shit.
What a concept!

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 08, 2015, 04:39:05 PM
This missionaries always go in pairs.  And you have to understand the Felchers hatred towards women.  He drives them off.  Quite easily, I might add.
Maybe that's why he's accusing me of being a dude. Because he likes me. Heaven forbid her likes a female.

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 11:11:33 AM
Maybe that's why he's accusing me of being a dude. Because he likes me. Heaven forbid her likes a female.

I believe that George later cleared up the confusion by indicating that he meant that he thought (correctly) that Meatie Pie was a man - not you.  We would never think you were a guy - you're too civilized!  LOL

Pile-o-shit would not say a fucking word about anything I do if I were working or able to work and he just keeps spewing his bs about stop buying equipment because he can.
He, ultimately, has NO control over anything I do and I know it drives him nuts.
Any money I spend on me has nothing to do with Kathy. I gave her gas money to get to Sacramento Sunday and if I had never bought " equipment " as he continually bitches about, there would be no videos nor this thread either because I would not be on the internet at all.
He's a whining baby who resents somone trying to make a few dollars on a new career.

Damn straight, George.  Ol' Gerry likes the guy, but I really don't get it sometimes - I really don't get it.

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 11:29:07 AM
I believe that George later cleared up the confusion by indicating that he meant that he thought (correctly) that Meatie Pie was a man - not you.  We would never think you were a guy - you're too civilized!  LOL
Don't defend him Gerry.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 10:29:24 AM

Well, shit.  Thanks for clearing that up OLG.  Is there a Sendamemoney, I mean, fundme acct for his Ipad needs?  Or one for his kneepad needs?

chefist

<And ultimately mind his own fucking business and leave mine alone.> But you air all your dirty laundry in a public forum...

paladin1991

No, I had the Ipad in the damaged Iofgrapher and while uploading a video to You Tube it slipoed out of my hands and because I had not switched to the new one, when it hit the brick floor outside, it did not hold the Ipad inside of it and the Ipad popped out, skidded across the brick and cracked the glass in three places. It still works but to repair it ( actually transfer everything to a replacement and send the damaged one back to Apple ) will cost $299 + tax.
My subscribers go up every day, my views go up and my You Tube earnings slowly go up as well.
He contributes NOTHING to this thread except to raise the page count with his thousands of useless complaint posts.
It will REALLY drive him nuts when he sees what I have planned for a video display device and that will cost money but it will also make my videos more well known and get me more views.
The new device will allow ALL of the attendees at an paranormal event to see a collage of all my videos and/or even a commercial for them.

Hey fumblenutz, oh hell...... there's just tooooo much to touch in this post.  I will just say this, for now, it IS my business, and everybody else's business....since you keep telling us the minutae of your life.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 09, 2015, 11:38:33 AM
  Hey fumblenutz, oh hell...... there's just tooooo much to touch in this post.  I will just say this, for now, it IS my business, and everybody else's business....since you keep telling us the minutae of your life.

BLAM!

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 11:34:05 AM
Don't defend him Gerry.

Somebody on this damn thread has to!  George is physically worn down and exhausted from the heat and stresses of daily living, and then he comes onto BellGab and is verbally assaulted on a daily - actually probably hourly - basis.  Ol' Gerry can't just stand by while the blows are raining down on him!  It's not right, damn it!  I could just sit here and say, "get out of there, George!  There will be another day!  You can't take this right now!," but George, to his credit, stays on here and defends his honor.

George Senda, of course, is a decent man.  He is a generous man.  He is a man of deep emotion and sensitivity.  He's trying to better himself, and while some of the comments he receives are made with good intentions and may have some merit, somebody has to intervene when he is being taken to task for things he didn't do, or things he didn't say.  Open Lines Gerry is here to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with him, and to say "enough is enough" when it's needed!

PathoJen

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 11:55:26 AM
Somebody on this damn thread has to!  George is physically worn down and exhausted from the heat and stresses of daily living, and then he comes onto BellGab and is verbally assaulted on a daily - actually probably hourly - basis.  Ol' Gerry can't just stand by while the blows are raining down on him!  It's not right, damn it!  I could just sit here and say, "get out of there, George!  There will be another day!  You can't take this right now!," but George, to his credit, stays on here and defends his honor.

George Senda, of course, is a decent man.  He is a generous man.  He is a man of deep emotion and sensitivity.  He's trying to better himself, and while some of the comments he receives are made with good intentions and may have some merit, somebody has to intervene when he is being taken to task for things he didn't do, or things he didn't say.  Open Lines Gerry is here to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with him, and to say "enough is enough" when it's needed!
This is laughable. He insulted me.  >:(
I've always been cool to him, even donated money to "kathy's moving fund"...I subscribed to his channel etc. I have unsubscribed though. <insert evil laugh here>
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..or in my case, like a dude scorned.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 11:55:26 AM
  You can't take this right now!," but George, to his credit, stays on here and defends his honor.

OLG, stop!  I almost soiled myself fm laughing so hard.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 09, 2015, 11:38:33 AM

^^^^ THIS...AGAIN...

Senda You keep telling us you lazy idle fat fucking lard arsed waste of fucking oxygen.

Or do you want the abuse laden version?

ziznak

just out of curiousity how many ipads have been damaged?  Just gimme a quick guestimate? lets say from the time this thread began... how many ipads?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ziznak on June 09, 2015, 12:03:35 PM
just out of curiousity how many ipads have been damaged?  Just gimme a quick guestimate? lets say from the time this thread began... how many ipads?

Ahh but it matters not; It's a separate fund... If Kathy were starving (yes,  know it's difficult to comprehend, but stay with me on this) he'd refuse to feed her on the grounds his 'feed starving g/f fund, had been used up and he couldn't possibly break into his Starbucks or I pad fund.

3OctaveFart

I've been laughing on this thread for the last five minutes.
There does seem to be a lot of peer gender confusion here for whatever absurd reason.
Just no reason for anyone to come on the Falkie Thread and act like a member of the opposite sex.

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 12:10:28 PM
I've been laughing on this thread for the last five minutes.
There does seem to be a lot of peer gender confusion here for whatever absurd reason.
Just no reason for anyone to come on the Falkie Thread and act like a member of the opposite sex.
Yea Falkie, so stop trying to acting like a man.

Who

and if I had never bought equipment . . .  there would be no videos nor this thread either because I would not be on the internet at all.

Please explain why this would be a bad thing?

ONeill

I fucking laughed so hard at this post I was almost sobbing. When you think this fat shit cannot do anything more idiotic he comes with some new venture that outshines all the previous ones combined. Yeah Falkie, I think you need a fucking hologram to display your videos for everyone in the Bay Area to see. You also need a huge hologram of Falkie, a good one so that every mayo stain is duly presented. This will of course cost money, but as Jews say "In order to make more money, you've got to SPEND money ! ". To fund this you should think of some intermediate way of making money. How about an automatized small stands with cups for people to throw quarters as "donations" you can place in front of every Starbucks?

You are a complete idiot, a fucking bag of stones has more intellect than you. You think that you aren't successful because you haven't invested enough when everyone could explain you exactly why you aren't successful after watching any random 20 seconds of your horseshit videos. But obviously when you only have a hammer every problem looks like a nail for you.

But you biggest idiocy is the "separate money" concept. It is in general the largest mistake people make in their lives. Money is money, it doesn't matter how you arrange it.

BTW - you're sure those new subscribers aren't Casio's accounts?

And to finish - I (and all the others) only comment on what you do because you constantly tell us about it in this thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 12:24:55 PM
Yea Falkie, so stop trying to acting like a man.

He'll infer from that he's acting like a woman...

Erm..... I feel an edit looming.  ::)