• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

PathoJen

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2015, 12:36:06 PM

He'll infer from that he's acting like a woman...

Erm..... I feel an edit looming.  ::)

Me too! :)
I just couldn't think of anything mean to say, but give me time. :)

ONeill

Falkie's recent videos made with his iPad must be hilarious. In the thumbnails we see the sky and some inflated balloon-head with glasses on it. The titles are still completely useless, just "The Guy From Puttzbergh" blah blah, so one has no idea what the topic of the video would be before clicking. For a moment you were doing something like TGfP but you reverted? Why? It was reasonable, you know; you probably just don't like reasonable.

#FreeChicken #FreeMoney #FreeMayo #FreeIPads #FreeMuffins

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 10:29:24 AM
The donation site you had listed in your post quote is apparently a second fund. 
The one I just listed is the one we all originally knew about.  George has explained many times that he compartmentalizes the funds, meaning that they are kept separate, and he has money set aside to spend on different things. 
His Starbucks and iPad money have nothing to do with Kathy's eviction fund - they are separate
Don't be so hard on the man!

He had an incident with the iPad yesterday, and now needs to buy a new one. 
That will take money, and he may need our assistance for that as well if we want him to keep churning out the videos. 
He can provide further details if he chooses to do so.

Poor, poor Senda ......
Life is tough when you're a parasite .....
Always wondering if the present host will finally tire of you ....
Always on the hunt for a new 'sugar daddy' ......
Oblivious to anything that doesn't have a benefit to yourself ....
Sad, sick existence .......

Head in the toaster oven ... ?

coaster

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 12:41:12 PM

#FreeGlasses #FreeApartment

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 11:03:38 AM
and if I had never bought " equipment " as he continually bitches about, there would be no videos nor this thread either because I would not be on the internet at all.

And if the mother that you hate had not carried you to term and instead used a wire hanger, you would not be here.

*blink, thinks that over*

Now I hate your mother.

SnapT

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 12:41:12 PM
Falkie's recent videos made with his iPad must be hilarious. In the thumbnails we see the sky and some inflated balloon-head with glasses on it. The titles are still completely useless, just "The Guy From Puttzbergh" blah blah, so one has no idea what the topic of the video would be before clicking. For a moment you were doing something like TGfP but you reverted? Why? It was reasonable, you know; you probably just don't like reasonable.

Yeah, what the hell are these?  Why were they uploaded all at once rather than doled out throughout the week like a sane YouTuber would do?  Nobody wants to watch this many new Falkie videos in a single sitting. 

One of the videos has 7 views in 15 hours.  That's an average of 0.46 views per HOUR! 

And why is he not looking into the camera?  Is there a SECOND camera he's looking at, but he uploaded the wrong footage?

Falkie's YouTubery is infuriating.

ONeill

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 12:57:21 PM
Yeah, what the hell are these?  Why were they uploaded all at once rather than doled out throughout the week like a sane YouTuber would do?  Nobody wants to watch this many new Falkie videos in a single sitting. 

One of the videos has 7 views in 15 hours.  That's an average of 0.46 views per HOUR! 

And why is he not looking into the camera?  Is there a SECOND camera he's looking at, but he uploaded the wrong footage?

You got far enough to comment on the content itself? I admire you...

#FreeGas #FreeStorage #FreeLaundry

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 11:03:38 AM
It will REALLY drive him nuts when he sees what I have planned for a video display device and that will cost money but it will also make my videos more well known and get me more views.
Gerry has seen it and has seen the potential as well.
The new device will allow ALL of the attendees at an paranormal event to see a collage of all my videos and/or even a commercial for them.
But to make one more well known, as the old Jewish saying goes :

" In order to make more money, you've got to SPEND money ! "

A truism that applies every day throughout the world.

This device that Falkie is talking about could be a real game changer.  I am trying to get my wife to wrap her head around the idea of buying several of these, and then renting them out for trade shows, conventions, etc. as a side business designed to make Ol' Gerry some money.  I can really see some potential.  I would require a deposit matching the cost of the unit (plus a small mark-up for my trouble), and then if the renter damages or fails to return it, he/she essentially bought it from me.

If I do ever get a business going with them, and if I ever get some money from it, I will send a cut of the proceeds to George.

Given how I am thinking about using them, they would work very well for George Senda, of course, if he set up shop at a paranormal event or somewhere where he could draw a crowd interested in his subject matter.

SnapT

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 01:05:54 PM

I watched all of them in full.  I'm in an exclusive club, considering the way Falkie uploaded them and the terrible titles he gave them!  It's almost like he's TRYING to turn viewers away from watching them.

And that "Free Joe Blow" shit he does at the end of EVERY VIDEO NO MATTER THE LENGTH is becoming almost like a nervous tic or Tourette's Syndrome or something, it's gotta stop.  Makes him look like Dustin Hoffman in RAIN MAN.  Should be a rule that he only gets to do that when the video is 15 minutes or longer and he's not in a public place.  Even the BIRD LADY thought he was nuts when he went into his "Free Art Bell, Free Art Bell's bumper music, Free The Duck..." spiel.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 12:57:21 PM

You know, Snap T. I am TIRED of your complaining and others as well. I was in a hurry to get the new Iographer and to send back my old one.
I didn't grab my tripod and had taken everything out after the Noory interview.
When I don't post because of illness or getting busy, or catching up on lost sleep, people like you complain that there are no videos.
When I jury rig something so I can do videos after walking ion 101 degree heat, I get bitched at because the Ipad moved slightly because I had to hit record.
I DROPPED my Ipad yesterday because it slipped out my hands and was still in the defective Iographer instead of the new one which might have held it in place.
If I don't do videos, you complain.
If I do a series of videos so that my other videos are seen by my OTHER viewers, you complain too.
No one FORCES you to watch them all at once.
But I do have 189 subscribers who want to see my videos.
Sorry I did not sit in my apartment and roast to create them one at a time on my slowly uploading DSL just to satisfy you alone.
Give me a break.
There is no satisfying you.
I don't care what my detractors think about my videos.
They wouldn't like them if I had the cooperation and facilities of a Lucas or Spielberg.

There were people distracting me at times. I had one guy who sat and yakked on his cell phone all through the creation of all the videos and finally left when I was done for the day.
People were walking by and my Ipad was propped up by my laptop case and it kept shifting periodically.
It is NOT like at home where I control the environment.
At various points I had to stop as Starbucks collected the tables and chairs. It was close to closing and they lock them up for the night.
I was also not in the proper seating position as I had to move my chair back and it sank into the grass behind me and I didn't realize it until I got up to have the chair I was sitting in locked up as well.
Perhaps I should take a vacxation until mthe first so you can quit bitching about the titles and my not looking at the screen.
Then you can get back to asking WHY there are no NEW videos because maybe, just maybe, YOU annoyed the hell out of me.

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 01:05:54 PM

#FreeLifeLessons  #FreeEntertainment  #FreeFriendship

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 01:11:03 PM
I watched all of them in full.  I'm in an exclusive club, considering the way Falkie uploaded them and the terrible titles he gave them!  It's almost like he's TRYING to turn viewers away from watching them.

And that "Free Joe Blow" shit he does at the end of EVERY VIDEO NO MATTER THE LENGTH is becoming almost like a nervous tic or Tourette's Syndrome or something, it's gotta stop.  Makes him look like Dustin Hoffman in RAIN MAN.  Should be a rule that he only gets to do that when the video is 15 minutes or longer and he's not in a public place.  Even the BIRD LADY thought he was nuts when he went into his "Free Art Bell, Free Art Bell's bumper music, Free The Duck..." spiel.

You wouldn't be saying that if you were included in the list.  I appreciate the shout-outs, George!

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:13:21 PM
You know, Snap T. I am TIRED of your complaining and others as well.

Just trying to help you, Falkie.  You're violating all the rules of YouTube and somebody needs to let you know.

189 subscribers is not a lot of subscribers.  The general rule is you should have at least 1 subscriber for every video you've uploaded.

coaster

The last Failkie video I watched was the noory interview and I didn't even get through all of it. I am glad that Failkie is slowly fading into obscurity.

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 01:16:46 PM
Just trying to help you, Falkie.  You're violating all the rules of YouTube and somebody needs to let you know.

189 subscribers is not a lot of subscribers.  The general rule is you should have at least 1 subscriber for every video you've uploaded.

You should have your brother make a guest appearance on your YouTube channel.  Dodgerfilms could film one video Senda-style, and then one video as he normally would to show Falkie the difference.  If he did it on your channel, his own nearly 79k subscribers wouldn't have to see it.

ONeill

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 01:11:03 PM

You are fucking superhero!!!!!! Have you played Mass Effect? In this game you get achievement medals for performing dangerous mission etc. I think you deserved one and I prepared it for you so you can print it, frame it and put it on your desk.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 01:16:46 PM

Remember that many of my viewers are not from Bellgab and mine is a niche channel yet to discovered by many.
I cannot be held responsible if someone chooses NOT to subscribe.
By your reasoning I should have 1,759 subscribers just from the Noory interview alone.
I have no idea who came up with your statistic but its clearly flawed in that it does not take into account persnal preferences.

SnapT

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 01:19:53 PM
You should have your brother make a guest appearance on your YouTube channel.  Dodgerfilms could film one video Senda-style, and then one video as he normally would to show Falkie the difference.  If he did it on your channel, his own nearly 79k subscribers wouldn't have to see it.

He will pass 80,000 subscribers today: http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/dodgerfilms

That's an average of 67 subscribers for every video he's uploaded.

Falkie has about 0.39 subscribers for every video he's uploaded:  http://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

You'll notice that Dodgerfilms reminds everyone to SUBSCRIBE at the end of each video.  Rather than saying "Free Deep Left, Free Deep Left's Bumper Music, Free Moneyball Steve, Free The Puck, etc..."

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:26:24 PM
Remember that many of my viewers are not from Bellgab and mine is a niche channel yet to discovered by many.
By your reasoning I should have 1,759 subscribers just from the Noory interview alone.
I have no idea who came up with your statistic but its clearly flawed in that it does not take into account persnal preferences.

Can you read? Have you only learned English in your 50s?

They wouldn't like them if I had the cooperation and facilities of a Lucas or Spielberg.

There were people distracting me at times. I had one guy who sat and yakked on his cell phone all through the creation of all the videos and finally left when I was done for the day.

1. You don't know how to work any of the equipment you already have. Lucas or Spielberg, you are not.

2. The yakking cell phone guy is how you are perceived in public while you yell and carry on with your pathetic videos.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 01:19:53 PM

My brothers and sisters save one, are all dead as I have previously said.
And my damned game keeps having network connection errors even when my wi fi is working just fine and it causes me to be attacked.
This is lasting up to a half an hour and I am not the only one its happening to.
And WE pay for Kathy's storage and I pay to do my laundry sometimes with Kathy's help.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 01:29:09 PM

I read your bullshit posts just fine much to my displeasure.

SnapT

NEVER to be discovered if you intentionally try to hide it through piss-poor YouTube tactics.

QuoteBy your reasoning I should have 1,759 subscribers just from the Noory interview alone.

You misunderstand, I said 1 subscriber per VIDEO you uploaded, not 1 subscriber per VIEW.  You uploaded 473 videos, therefore you should have at least 473 subscibers.  Anything less is hugely underperforming.

ONeill

People were walking by and my Ipad was propped up by my laptop case and it kept shifting periodically.
It is NOT like at home where I control the environment.
At various points I had to stop as Starbucks collected the tables and chairs. It was close to closing and they lock them up for the night.
I was also not in the proper seating position as I had to move my chair back and it sank into the grass behind me and I didn't realize it until I got up to have the chair I was sitting in locked up as well.
Perhaps I should take a vacxation until mthe first so you can quit bitching about the titles and my not looking at the screen.
Then you can get back to asking WHY there are no NEW videos because maybe, just maybe, YOU annoyed the hell out of me.

Yes, they should close the whole area because Sendamemoney will be making his video there. You should also carry an armchair to the set so you can sit comfortably. You probably need an assistant and a small truck to get all this shit in place. This will cost money, but you know this old Jewish saying...

PathoJen

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 01:29:09 PM
Look at the number of views one of your video has., now, refresh your browser. Notice how the number of views went up by one? Just because that Noory video says you've gotten 1,700 views, it does't make it so.

coaster

Remember that many of my viewers are not from Bellgab
Another falkie lie. The majority of your views are from bellgab.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on June 09, 2015, 01:28:43 PM
He will pass 80,000 subscribers today: http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/dodgerfilms

That's an average of 67 subscribers for every video he's uploaded.

Falkie has about 0.39 subscribers for every video he's uploaded:  http://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UC1aLSvZUfvXZpoZyTL7fkng

You'll notice that Dodgerfilms reminds everyone to SUBSCRIBE at the end of each video.  Rather than saying "Free Deep Left, Free Deep's Bumper Music, Free Moneyball Steve, Free The Puck, etc..."

I am NOT Dodgerfilms for G*d's sake.
I do the free stuff to acknowledge people and people decide whethewr or not to subscribe or not on their own.
Years of attending Giants and Pirates games make me wonder why this obsession with the fucking Dodgers ?
I hated the Yankees and the Dodgers long before I came to California.

Yorkshire pud

Indeed; mainly those who have seen every other youtube video there is, including the ones of dogs having a piss.

But you take the credit if they do? Got it.

I told you before Senda,, without any input thereafter, I have 12 videos on one of my channels with over 41000 views between them. Do I actually care if it was 41 or 41000 or even 410000? Nope. I don't care a jot, I only know because I took the trouble to work it out from the statistics, I don't obsess like you do.

Oh but then I do work upwards of ten hours (often 14 or more) a day and don't need to take naps.

ONeill

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 01:34:17 PM
Look at the number of views one of your video has., now, refresh your browser. Notice how the number of views went up by one? Just because that Noory video says you've gotten 1,700 views, it does't make it so.

You just performed a falkie by quoting the wrong post!

area51drone

Hey, give Senda a break with the Kathy fund, will you?  She chooses to use HER welfare check to buy Pokemon trinkets and Hello Kitty stuff when she should be worried about saving for a new apartment herself!  On top of it, she blows George's money on fun runs around the Bay area with her on again off again best friend Patty, who she refuses to move in with because of the dogs and lice.   Never mind the fact that George is letting poor Kathy move in to his place - even though Kathy's stuff is roach infested!   Can any of you say that you would even let Kathy's purse into your apartment or house, knowing full well that roaches might crawl out and destroy your living space?   The value proposition in that risk alone must be worth thousands of dollars.  Kathy is lucky to have such a generous man in her life!   So if George wants to spend $299 (plus tax George, you forget tax), on a replacement iPad, that's his own damned business.   If any of you want to rip on him, start donating to the Kathy fund before you talk!