• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

PathoJen

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 01:36:29 PM
You just performed a falkie by quoting the wrong post!
Not so. I was just continuing with the conversation. There was no post to quote per say.

ONeill

Quote from: area51drone on June 09, 2015, 01:37:21 PM
Hey, give Senda a break with the Kathy fund, will you?  She chooses to use HER welfare check to buy Pokemon trinkets and Hello Kitty stuff when she should be worried about saving for a new apartment herself!  On top of it, she blows George's money on fun runs around the Bay area with her on again off again best friend Patty, who she refuses to move in with because of the dogs and lice.   Never mind the fact that George is letting poor Kathy move in to his place - even though Kathy's stuff is roach infested!   Can any of you say that you would even let Kathy's purse into your apartment or house, knowing full well that roaches might crawl out and destroy your living space?   The value proposition in that risk alone must be worth thousands of dollars.  Kathy is lucky to have such a generous man in her life!   So if George wants to spend $299 (plus tax George, you forget tax), on a replacement iPad, that's his own damned business.   If any of you want to rip on him, start donating to the Kathy fund before you talk!

Yeah, it's amazing that someone didn't kick her out years ago.

And those roaches are probably service animals so we shouldn't make fun of it.

ONeill

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 01:40:13 PM
Not so. I was just continuing with the conversation. There was no post to quote per say.

I stand corrected.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:31:01 PM
My brothers and sisters save one, are all dead as I have previously said.
And my damned game keeps having network connection errors even when my wi fi is working just fine and it causes me to be attacked.
This is lasting up to a half an hour and I am not the only one its happening to.
And WE pay for Kathy's storage and I pay to do my laundry sometimes with Kathy's help.

No - George, I was replying to SnapT.  This was not directed at you.  SnapT's brother has a wildly popular YouTube channel, thousands of subscribers, and some really great videos.  I was asking SnapT to ask his brother to show you how to improve your videos by providing examples for you.

I've got to shut this damn computer off so I can get back to work.  I'm too distracted right now - too much Falkie thread activity!

PathoJen

Quote from: ONeill on June 09, 2015, 01:40:53 PM
I stand corrected.
I would rather be accused of being an Insider than "performing a Falkie"  :)

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 09, 2015, 01:37:21 PM
Hey, give Senda a break with the Kathy fund, will you?  She chooses to use HER welfare check to buy Pokemon trinkets and Hello Kitty stuff when she should be worried about saving for a new apartment herself!  On top of it, she blows George's money on fun runs around the Bay area with her on again off again best friend Patty, who she refuses to move in with because of the dogs and lice.   Never mind the fact that George is letting poor Kathy move in to his place - even though Kathy's stuff is roach infested!   Can any of you say that you would even let Kathy's purse into your apartment or house, knowing full well that roaches might crawl out and destroy your living space?   The value proposition in that risk alone must be worth thousands of dollars.  Kathy is lucky to have such a generous man in her life!   So if George wants to spend $299 (plus tax George, you forget tax), on a replacement iPad, that's his own damned business.   If any of you want to rip on him, start donating to the Kathy fund before you talk!

A few misconceptions here.
She has bombed her place to death and the roaches were killed off.
Her stuff is going into HER storage. Except for clothing, none of her stuff will be in here.
Patty does not have lice but the dogs there may have fleas.
I treat my cats and apartment for fleas and I have never had roaches in here and will not ALLOW Kathy to bring them in here.
Patty has someone already living with her and cannot accomodate Kathy.
That's why she cannot stay there more than a night to night basis.
Yes, Kathy buys Pokemon and goes out with her girlfriend. She has the money saved up for her apartment in her separate fund.
I give her gas to look for a place, pay for half the storage and help out with other things as I will when we move the bookcases out in about a week. She's been packing and cleaning for days and admitted to me she should have started earlier but it was as I told her. I KNEW she was going to wait until the last minute to do stuff.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:35:12 PM
I am NOT Dodgerfilms for G*d's sake.
I do the free stuff to acknowledge people and people decide whethewr or not to subscribe or not on their own.
Years of attending Giants and Pirates games make me wonder why this obsession with the fucking Dodgers ?
I hated the Yankees and the Dodgers long before I came to California.

SnapT's brother is Dodgerfilms.

We all know that your heart belongs to the Pirates.

If I'm addressing someone other than you, I will make sure to note that in my comments.  Ol' Gerry can understand the confusion this is causing.  If I'm not specific, it is assumed that the comment is directed to George Senda, of course.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 01:41:52 PM
I would rather be accused of being an Insider than "performing a Falkie"  :)

Yeah, agreed: Being anything closely associated with Senda is pretty disparaging.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
Her stuff is going into HER storage. Except for clothing, none of her stuff will be in here.
I treat my cats and apartment for fleas and I have never had roaches in here and will not ALLOW Kathy to bring them in here.
Yes, Kathy buys Pokemon and goes out with her girlfriend. She has the money saved up for her apartment in her separate fund.
I give her gas to look for a place, pay for half the storage and help out with other things as I will when we move the bookcases out in about a week. She's been packing and cleaning for days and admitted to me she should have started earlier but it was as I told her. I KNEW she was going to wait until the last minute to do stuff.

Oh Jeeeze Senda, you're wasted here, Go on the fucking stage as a stand up, please.

TO DRONE: Did you not read what George and I posted earlier?  Do you people not get it?  There are separate funds for things.  The money may be all collected together in the same place, but George and Kathy know the various mental accounts that they keep for the things they need to purchase.  Eviction funds are in one account, meals out are in another account, movie tickets are in another account, equipment is in another account, etc., etc., etc.  Are you people dense?  Drone?

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 01:34:17 PM
Look at the number of views one of your video has., now, refresh your browser. Notice how the number of views went up by one? Just because that Noory video says you've gotten 1,700 views, it does't make it so.

I just looked at Google analytics.
Lifetme views for the Noory interview says it stands at 1,756.
You are WRONG.

area51drone

Ok but you get my point.  You are making a MAJOR sacrifice.  People don't understand that you will be COOPED UP with that woman, taking sleeping breaks in shifts!   And regardless of the current roach infestation situation, you and I both know that Kathy is still a danger to your living space - bringing her in to live with you, even temporarily, is like holding a lit match next to a stick of dynamite - you could be evicted at any moment!    PEOPLE DON'T GET THAT.  YOU ARE KATHY'S CARETAKER.  SHE IS YOUR LOVE MUFFIN.  Why don't they understand this!?!?!

bateman

Quote from: area51drone on June 03, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

Falkie, why is this child wearing a "gobble gobble gobble" t-shirt?

George - have you addressed Drone's question on this yet?  If so, I missed the reply.

area51drone

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 01:53:35 PM
TO DRONE: Did you not read what George and I posted earlier?  Do you people not get it?  There are separate funds for things.  The money may be all collected together in the same place, but George and Kathy know the various mental accounts that they keep for the things they need to purchase.  Eviction funds are in one account, meals out are in another account, movie tickets are in another account, equipment is in another account, etc., etc., etc.  Are you people dense?  Drone?

No, I understand that.  I'm just saying that it's KATHY'S responsibility, but George has none the less STEPPED UP in the FACE OF DANGER.   Any large breasted blonde woman in Kathy's position would be polishing the newel post on banister every night, and GEORGE TAKES NOTHING FROM KATHY!  All he asks is a little CUDDLING AND A SWEATY HUG NOW AND THEN!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:53:52 PM
I just looked at Google analytics.
Lifetme views for the Noory interview says it stands at 1,756.
You are WRONG.

A whole 56 in error....Wow, that's some serious error.. Noory; the host of C2C and he was interviewed by you. Let that sink in....

And this beacon of broadcasting history has received fewer than 2000 views (clicks), it might not be 1756 different people, just the same masochist, 1756 times.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:13:21 PM
... They wouldn't like them if I had the cooperation and facilities of a Lucas or Spielberg...

Lucas and Spielberg have been enormously successful because of the equipment and facilities they have.  It's beyond me why other  folks who want to become popular successful filmmakers don't simply buy the same equipment they have and start turning out movies. 

Lack of funds shouldn't even be a problem, Crowdfunding was made for ideas like this

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 01:35:12 PM
I am NOT Dodgerfilms for G*d's sake.

I know you're not!  But you could still be doing better with your channel than you are, if you changed stuff up. 

I guess you just can't take constructive criticism from your genuine fans...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2015, 01:49:05 PM
SnapT's brother is Dodgerfilms.

We all know that your heart belongs to the Pirates.

If I'm addressing someone other than you, I will make sure to note that in my comments.  Ol' Gerry can understand the confusion this is causing.  If I'm not specific, it is assumed that the comment is directed to George Senda, of course.

I'd be happy to do a video for Snap T's brother.
But it would consist solely of me saying " Dodgers Suck " over and over with NO Free Art Bell, which must mean that secretly Snap T HATES the mention of Art Bell.

Could it be to a bellgabber like a priest exorcises a demon with certain phrases and words ?

Snap T. Art Bell's personal demon.
Straight from beneath the boiling pits of suckage under Dodger Stadium, which is where all the half eaten and uneaten rotting Dodger dogs get shovelled into.
And Tommy LaSorda's permanent residence as well.

#Free Art Bell !

" Out foul Dodger Demon ! In the name of the Emperor of Nye, I command it !"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on June 09, 2015, 01:57:17 PM
No, I understand that.  I'm just saying that it's KATHY'S responsibility, but George has none the less STEPPED UP in the FACE OF DANGER.   Any large breasted blonde woman in Kathy's position would be polishing the newel post on banister every night, and GEORGE TAKES NOTHING FROM KATHY!  All he asks is a little CUDDLING AND A SWEATY HUG NOW AND THEN!!!

I'm glad I don't share your space; You're in need of as much psychiatric need as Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 09, 2015, 02:00:48 PM
Lucas and Spielberg have been enormously successful because of the equipment and facilities they have.  It's beyond me why other  folks who want to become popular successful filmmakers don't just buy the same equipment they have and start cranking out movies.

Lack of funds shouldn't even be a problem, Crowdfunding was made for ideas like this

Hmmmm, but they also have talent....Something sadly lacking in the case of Senda.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 09, 2015, 02:00:48 PM
Lucas and Spielberg have been enormously successful because of the equipment and facilities they have.  It's beyond me why other  folks who want to become popular successful filmmakers don't just buy the same equipment they have and start cranking out movies.

I can't get crowdfunds to get Kathy an apartment.
Its not like I'm Vic Montagna, who has for his efforts.
I'm done for now.
Out.
We now return you to your irregularly unscheduled not so constructive criticism hour, already in progress.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on June 09, 2015, 01:57:17 PM

Newel posts ?
Bannisters ?
Have you got the wrong apartment. ::)
Not to mention the busty blonde.
If she were here, I'd feature her in a video.
Kathy does drive me to the store, as she did last night.

3OctaveFart

I hate the Dodgers but love baseball and Dodgerfilms is a good channel. Falkie should be taking notes on what that guy does.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 02:01:43 PM
I'd be happy to do a video for Snap T's brother.
But it would consist solely of me saying " Dodgers Suck " over and over with NO Free Art Bell, which must mean that secretly Snap T HATES the mention of Art Bell.

No, if you left it at "Free Art Bell" I'd have no problem with it.  It's all the other Frees that make it annoying and unmarketable, especially when you upload 7 videos in an hour all ending with roughly the same Free laundry list...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 02:05:24 PM
I can't get crowdfunds to get Kathy an apartment...

People don't know Kathy and think their contribution would only be a drop in the bucket, but they love movies

b_dubb

You can make your own laundry detergent and save TENS OF DOLLARS!

coaster

Kathy has roaches because of course she does. Disgusting. Cats, roaches, and body odor. These people must be hell to be near.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 09, 2015, 02:07:34 PM
I hate the Dodgers but love baseball and Dodgerfilms is a good channel. Falkie should be taking notes on what that guy does.

I don't watch videos from the forces of baseball evil.
" We doan have to watch no steenkin' Dodgerfilms. "

And I, far more than Kathy will ever be, am into classic American and Japanese films ( and I am NOT talking about Godzilla films ).
Citizen Kane, Chimes At Midnight, hundreds of others.
I once saw 900 films in one year, G*d help me.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 09, 2015, 02:14:33 PM
I don't watches videos from the forces of baseball evil.
Now in English...