• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

WhiteCrow

Quote from: DanTSX on December 23, 2014, 11:05:16 AM
This thread is sick and disgusting.


Why is it still going on?


You asked why is this thread still going on? BECAUSE 'WE' are SICK AND DISGUSTING!

Quote from: MV on December 23, 2014, 11:19:50 AM
This thread exists in protest of the incarceration of Max Hardcore.
I thought his name was Max Sideswam....

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 23, 2014, 05:14:12 AM

Big Guy, that was quite the tour de force of videos last night.



Liked the wardrobe changes between each videos too!

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 07:16:51 AM
First of all, Barium Enema brain, I did not know it was illegal to continue to use the card at the time, no matter what YOU may think about it. I was sending in payments every month on the card and I have the bank statements and card statements to show it. I also did not know that I wasn't suppose to use the card.

Psst.  A word to the wise.  Not a good idea to post your entire life history to the internet.  I've only been here about 10 days and I already know more about you than I need or want to.  All from watching your Youtube videos and reading your BellGab posts.  Not other people's posts - your posts.  The word of the day is discretion.  Know what I mean?  Throttle back.  Cool off.   Have a good day. And remember - discretion.


Falkie2013

Well, its one thing for me to discuss things. Its another to go back and dredge things out of someones purported past and ask about it long before there was an internet.


I won't address younother concerns. I have said my piece and am moving on without comment.


Catsmile

2 days left to make 5 pages... can it be done?

Falkie not comment?
He would forgo feeding the cats first.

Who knows how to create a box fan, and cat counter for this thread.
That way we can know the current box fan, cat status at a glance.

Daggit

Exactly! I've been here 20 days and you would think that this is a site dedicated to a fat guy from Pittsburgh rather than a site to praise Art Bell or denigrate Noory. I didn't come here for Falkie. I had no idea he existed until I read the large amount of recent posts dedicated to him. I actually read the entire thread and shook my head in disbelief that he was such an icon and I couldn't tell why.

As best as I can tell Falkie is his own worst enemy. He gives away way too much about himself. He willingly gives his "enemies" all the information and all the ammunition they need to use right back at him. As the good Doctor above said he knows everything he knows about Falkie from the horses mouth and not from others.

Falkie needs to zip it with the personal information overload. It is only attracting flies. I'm not asking him to stop making videos, just don't make them all about himself. Also don't answer the trolls posts by giving up more embarrassing and incriminating evidence about your life. You do know that the internet is forever right? You have admitted to credit card fraud which is a serious crime whether you knew it was a crime or not. I'm sure a .... For Dummies legal book should contain that information.

Also Falkie you need to dump your "advisors" and so called "friends". They clearly don't have your best interests at heart and only want you to continue to make a bigger fool of yourself. I don't know why you can't see that but I guess that is also one of your many problems.

Anyway that is my take. This site would be a lot better off without this thread.  Unsolicited rant over.

Who

Quote from: Daggit on December 23, 2014, 02:19:27 PM
Exactly! I've been here 20 days and you would think that this is a site dedicated to a fat guy from pittsburgh rather than a site to praise Art Bell or denigrate of Noory. I didn't come here for Falkie. I had no idea he existed until I read the large amount of recent posts dedicated to him. I actually read the entire thread and shook my head in disbelief that he was such an icon and I couldn't tell why.

As best as I can tell Falkie is his own worst enemy. He gives away way too much about himself. He willingly gives his "enemies" all the information and all the ammunition they need to use right back at him. As the good Doctor above said he knows everything he knows about Falkie from the horses mouth and not from others.

Falkie needs to zip it with the personal information overload. It is only attracting flies. I'm not asking him to stop making videos, just don't make them all about himself. Also don't answer the trolls posts by giving up more embarrassing and incriminating evidence about your life. You do know that the internet is forever right? You have admitted to credit card fraud which is a serious crime whether you knew it was a crime or not. I'm sure a .... For Dummies legal book should contain that information.

Also Falkie you need to dump your "advisors" and so called "friends". They clearly don't have your best interests at heart and only want you to continue to make a bigger fool of yourself. I don't know why you can't see that but I guess that is also one of your many problems.

Anyway that is my take. This site would be a lot better off without this thread.  Unsolicited rant over.

I don't know why he can't see it either, Daggit.  It's like trying to teach calculus to a duck.  We tried.

MV/Liberace!

Please note the poll at the top of this thread.

Daggit

Quote from: MV on December 23, 2014, 02:36:42 PM
Please note the poll at the top of this thread.

We can haz polls? Finally we will know the age old question as to who is the better host of C2CAM.

b_dubb

Falkie and Bart Ell have a serious "bromance" going on.  And I don't get it.

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on December 23, 2014, 02:56:04 PM
Falkie and Bart Ell have a serious "bromance" going on.  And I don't get it.


Could they be bronemies?   ???

littlechris

Quote from: b_dubb on December 23, 2014, 02:56:04 PM
Falkie and Bart Ell have a serious "bromance" going on.  And I don't get it.

I heard they talk on the phone quite often too.

Catsmile

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 23, 2014, 03:03:10 PM

Could they be bronemies?   ???

I was thinking some kind of obsessive incestuous evil doppelganger scenario.

A poll without a BoxFan checkbox?
How dare you good, Sir! Get your hand OFF my PENIS! 

Catsmile

Quote from: b_dubb on December 23, 2014, 02:56:04 PM
Falkie and Bart Ell have a serious "bromance" going on.  And I don't get it.

Thats what I was referring to last night, when I said "some people have a man crush on Falkie."

Liking Falkie isn't being obsessed with Falkie, 2 very different things.
But if the shoe fits baby... wear it. Fly that freak flag!  :-*


area51drone

What I truly don't get is why the haters can't just ignore this ONE thread! 

MV, put it in some section no one goes to - like the Website Bugs or something if it's that bad, but certainly don't get rid of it.



Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on December 23, 2014, 05:42:42 PM
What I truly don't get is why the haters can't just ignore this ONE thread! 

MV, put it in some section no one goes to - like the Website Bugs or something if it's that bad, but certainly don't get rid of it.

You just want to keep it going because it forwards your agenda of poking fun at the dude under the guise of being his BFF. He's just too blind to see it, or too stupid, or he just likes the attention of having someone fawn over him. He just can't see how fake it is. For crying out loud he can't make up his mind if littlechris is in his corner. How fucking stupid can you get?

What is it with you and wanting to parade the retards around and make fun of them? Do you get a kick out of it? First it was the mentally challenged pedo and now it's the handicapped oversharer.

I hope this thread gets deleted and perhaps the undesirables will go with it. It's truly transparent and pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daggit on December 23, 2014, 06:00:06 PM
For crying out loud he can't make up his mind if littlechris is in his corner.


on one of his recent videos, i heard him give a "shout out" to littlechris.  my reaction to hearing that:



Narrator: We thought we could control Falkie, but in the end Falkie controlled us.

Opening lines to the Bellgab movie.

Daggit

Quote from: MV on December 23, 2014, 06:25:22 PM

on one of his recent videos, i heard him give a "shout out" to littlechris.  my reaction to hearing that:




Exactly. You should have seen my spit take upon hearing that. It leads me to believe that perhaps Falkie was out feeding one of his strays when god was giving out brains. It certainly proves that he isn't the best judge of character and is easily misled.

littlechris

Quote from: Daggit on December 23, 2014, 06:00:06 PM
For crying out loud he can't make up his mind if littlechris is in his corner. How fucking stupid can you get?



Catsmile

Quote from: Daggit on December 23, 2014, 06:00:06 PM
You just want to keep it going because it forwards your agenda of poking fun at the dude under the guise of being his BFF. He's just too blind to see it, or too stupid, or he just likes the attention of having someone fawn over him. He just can't see how fake it is. For crying out loud he can't make up his mind if littlechris is in his corner. How fucking stupid can you get?

What is it with you and wanting to parade the retards around and make fun of them? Do you get a kick out of it? First it was the mentally challenged pedo and now it's the handicapped oversharer.

I hope this thread gets deleted and perhaps the undesirables will go with it. It's truly transparent and pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself.
It's possibly the deepest most twisted level of schadenfreude I've ever seen.
And I don't get it. It's truly disturbing people like that walk among us.
Just how low can the bar go?
Even the Romans would wince at this level of panem et circenses.


Bart Ell

I got all my answers so I voted YES.

Without it you will once again see the whiners find something else to whine about.
"I did not come here to see this type of stuff" is up there with "This is designed to make me money"

"I have read every page of this thread and have watched every video and I don't know why you people continue to do this" is another great one.

Time to remove the sizzle from this thread once again and leave it to the dozens of daily updates like, "I just burped again. Saw a squirrel. Time to sleep and push out a few more videos later."

Bart Ell

Oh yeah, it's almost Christmas, click an ad and stop being a Grinch. I can't continue getting everyone all riled up for free, you know. It's my gift to MV.

Falkie2013


The debate between whether or not is this one a troll or not is fascinating.


One minute LC has complimentary pictures the next minute he posts toilets with poop in them.


And evertime a supporter posts in here, a hater pops like a deformed and deranged Jack In The Box figure and replies, even stopping to take a bite out of newbies that swim by.


A shrink would have research material from this thread for years, and I am NOT talking about my posts.




bateman

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2014, 07:23:38 PM
Oh yeah, it's almost Christmas, click an ad and stop being a Grinch. I can't continue getting everyone all riled up for free, you know. It's my gift to MV.

Now why should we pay for someone's hobby?

Quote from: MV on March 14, 2013, 02:03:05 PM
i listen to no agenda occasionally and have for years.  i've never donated a dollar.  i never will.  i do not donate money to these sorts of things.  i think if you want to have your little podcast hobby, fine... and i might listen to it or i might not... but to demand and expect a living from me is just a little presumptuous and self congratulatory, as i see things.

Bart Ell

Quote from: bateman on December 23, 2014, 08:18:56 PM
Now why should we pay for someone's hobby?

I thought that was what this thread was built on?

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod