• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

Bart Ell

That may have been a premature hang up on my part, sorries! I know, better to be premature than not able to at all, I get it, I get it.

Anywho, follow up question - if your mother was indeed psychic, why did she not see what you would illegally do with her credit card and cancel it before she died?

Again, off the air.
Kisses.

Falkie2013

My Mother was dying you scumbag and I had permission to be on her account and had witnesses to that effect at the time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 01:55:51 PM
I didn't follow you from anywhere you stupid cunt. I, like many others was just sick of your shit you posted here.

I don't have to keep a log, the others who followed you sent it to me and many others here. They have read, in your own words, about the hookers, about you loving your mothers big tits, about the pregnant, lactating hookers. They also read about the Mexican electricians, the racist rants and the rest of your bullshit. They read about you not wanting to work because it just makes other people rich.

Fuck the stated rules, you can't hide behind them. I followed the rules and did not post the screen caps. I did post the ones where you admitted to stealing the AmEx from Mommy from your own board. If you are going to post links to it so you can beg for money then that site is fair game.

I have never stolen any Amexcard from her or anywhere and have the bank statements to prove it and made payments for the purchases I made.


Bart Ell

I guess that ignore feature is not working out for you.

Follow up, again - so you are admitting to keeping the account of a dead person active and adding yourself to the account? You also know that using the card after she died was illegal, right? You also know, since on a video you mention you will write an e-book on how to settle an estate, that the account should have been closed and any debt owing paid off before you cashed out, right? You can change the story now but your videos do mention that they will be sending you your own card long after the passing of your mother. You can't inherit a credit card account, no matter how many witnesses.

Happy Festivus!

b_dubb

Falkie two things I've learned at BellGab. What schadenfreude means. And do NOT feed the trolls.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 06:45:59 AM
I have never stolen any Amexcard from her or anywhere and have the bank statements to prove it and made payments for the purchases I made.

MADE? Tangled web....

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 07:31:41 PM
I'm making payments on it.


Curandero81

Falkie,
Enjoyed your youtube videos.


Curandero81

I do and it is like Coast to Coast with Art Bell and no shit, uh I mean useless listening to never ending ads.

Curandero81

It is like reading the forum "cliff notes" form...no insignificant BS

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2014, 06:53:36 AM
I guess that ignore feature is not working out for you.

Follow up, again - so you are admitting to keeping the account of a dead person active and adding yourself to the account? You also know that using the card after she died was illegal, right? You also know, since on a video you mention you will write an e-book on how to settle an estate, that the account should have been closed and any debt owing paid off before you cashed out, right? You can change the story now but your videos do mention that they will be sending you your own card long after the passing of your mother. You can't inherit a credit card account, no matter how many witnesses.

Happy Festivus!

First of all, Barium Enema brain, I did not know it was illegal to continue to use the card at the time, no matter what YOU may think about it. I was sending in payments every month on the card and I have the bank statements and card statements to show it. I also did not know that I wasn't suppose to use the card. I didn't find that out for some time & stopped using the card. Kathy was IN my Mothers apartment on multiple occasiopns when my Mother gave me authorization to be on her Sears, Macy's, Penney's and Nordstrom cards as well over the years. The only thing I bought with those is some cookware, bedding , clothes and a bicycle. I was using none of those in the years before her death and when I did make purchases I went to the mall the next month and made payment in full on the purchases except for the bicycle which she had me buy as a birthday gift.

I didn't write the ebook on what to do to settle an estate but intend to do so one day. There are articles on this all over the place as well.

I had her permission to use the card while she was alive. I was also an authorized user on her Citibank card for years ( $ 19 K ) as well as her Discover card and could have taken enough in cash advances to move out of this tiny apartment into a house AND bought a NEW Prius.

Instead I spent several months going to her 7 banks and informing them that she had died. I did get small sums from those accounts, offered some to my sister  (1/2 ). She said she didn't want it or need it and told me to keep it.

Believe what you will. Twist the truth as you see it. But I made payments on the only card I was using.

I spent 3 full days from 8 am to as late as 8 pm calling all her credit accounts, informed them of her death and cut up the cards. She had 22 credit cards with limits as high as $ 30K. I could have easily charged that on her Citibank card alone.

But I didn't, so shut the hell up.



Curandero81

Human feces if just left alone eventually dries up, turns to dust, back to the earth from whence it came, hopefully next incarnation produces something worthwhile.
(Just don't step in the "shit")

Curandero81

Falkie,
I walk in a cow pasture devoid of human shit...so pleasant to enjoy the environment without having to look where I am stepping....
A humble thought....ignore the shit head and quit stepping in it. The shit head(s) only waste your time and thus a part of your life.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2014, 05:15:50 AM
On the topic of abusing your girlfriend - do you do it because it makes you feel closer to your father or because you are just a shitty human? I know you claim you were abused and pretend you would never do it based on that but anyone can clearly hear the abusive tone in your voice as you belittle your girlfriend in that video. We also hear her say, "Don't hit me" and then you explaining what she has to do in order for you to not hit her.

I will take my answer off the air. Thanks!

I have not heard that section but I will say that at times Kathy gets angry at m and hits me in our car. I'm not going to take that from her and tell her so.

She also got verbally abusive as well.

I just listened to one of the videos. Kathy was making fun of someone she saw and was making noises about that person wass my " woman " and I was telling her to shut up about it. She thinks it was and is funny. Its a game she started doing with her girlfriends long before she met me. I was telling her to shut up because when she carries on like that I can't think straight and she goes on and on about it. She also thinks its fun to tease me over and over until I blow upo at her and ttell her to shut up. She also swears too much in public and I've tried to tell her its not ladylike to do so. To which she usually says she doesn't give a damn what other people think. It drives me to distraction and embarases the hell out of me.

That incident led the both of us to have long talks with each other and with our old friend how she shouldn't get angry at me and hit me and that i need to be nicer to her than I am at times.

But her anger has gotten ME into trouble in the past even when I have done nothing wrong. She's gotten both of us thrown out of stores because she either got angry at me or at a salesclerk and they ask both of us to leave for her behavior.

NO one here was in the car in that video on the day I filmed it. Except me and her and the section you quote is an isolated excerpt that you choose to focus on. You have NO idea what led up to it. I was fed up with the non stop verbal abuse she heaped on me that day and lost my temper over it because I couldn't take anymore of it.

Since then we've had long discussions and she and I are not having these long verbal arguments that we were having.

I've been trying to tell her for years that she cannot lash out at people because she thinks they're out to fuck her over or are being assholes. With our mutual friends help, its finally sunk in and we've been having long phone conversations where the only problem is that I can't get in a word edgewise.

We talked twice on the phone and both times it ended with " I love you " to each other.

So stfu about it.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 07:16:51 AM
I did not know it was illegal to continue to use the card at the time, no matter what YOU may think about it. I was sending in payments every month on the card and I have the bank statements and card statements to show it. I also did not know that I wasn't suppose to use the card. I didn't find that out for some time & stopped using the card.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 07:16:51 AM
I spent 3 full days from 8 am to as late as 8 pm calling all her credit accounts, informed them of her death and cut up the cards.

I see, I see. So you knew that you HAD to inform the credit accounts of her death, close the accounts and cut up the cards but you felt it was ok to keep one active and continued using it until it was maxed out you found out otherwise. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. Boy was I off on that!

Also, another follow up on the abuse - Did you start abusing your girlfriend before or after the erectile dysfunction issues?

Festivus Greetings!

Curandero81

Answer to now deleted individual(s):
I am fortunate to reside in a 4 BR home, with 3 full baths and 2 half, thus 5 toilets.
Lucky me, I am never far from a location where "shit" can be desposed of properly.

paladin1991

Quote from: Catsmile on December 22, 2014, 11:03:43 PM
Will the 2 scat fans who clicked on the turd in the toilet pic fess up?
Come on don't be shy...  we won't judge.
Gonna give them the old Scatsmile?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 07:41:34 AM
I have not heard that section but I will say that at times Kathy gets angry at m and hits me in our car. I'm not going to take that from her and tell her so.
I was telling her to shut up because when she carries on like that I can't think straight and she goes on and on about it.
She also got verbally abusive as well.

I just listened to one of the videos. Kathy was making fun of someone she saw and was making noises about that person wass my " woman " and I was telling her to shut up about it. She thinks it was and is funny. Its a game she started doing with her girlfriends long before she met me.

That incident led the both of us to have long talks with each other and with our old friend how she shouldn't get angry at me and hit me and that i need to be nicer to her than I am at times.

But her anger has gotten ME into trouble in the past even when I have done nothing wrong. She's gotten both of us thrown out of stores because she either got angry at me or at a salesclerk and they ask both of us to leave for her behavior.

NO one here was in the car in that video on the day I filmed it. Except me and her and the section you quote is an isolated excerpt that you choose to focus on. You have NO idea what led up to it. I was fed up with the non stop verbal abuse she heaped on me that day and lost my temper over it because I couldn't take anymore of it.

Since then we've had long discussions and she and I are not having these long verbal arguments that we were having.

I've been trying to tell her for years that she cannot lash out at people because she thinks they're out to fuck her over or are being assholes. With our mutual friends help, its finally sunk in and we've been having long phone conversations where the only problem is that I can't get in a word edgewise.

We talked twice on the phone and both times it ended with " I love you " to each other.

So stfu about it.

Again, thanks for clearing that up. What I am getting from this is that she had it coming, correct? I can see this was all on her as you have no issue telling everyone about all her issues. Also, I am glad there is no line between anger and degrading a person to you. It is a fine quality to have! Kudos.

Finally, what I gather, is even you don't watch the videos you post. That is some great confidence you have in your product. You say you spend hours researching the videos but don't feel the need to spend minutes to review them for abuse, farts, slurps et al.

A follow up, since it is Festivus - Can you see a time where she makes you so angry that you lose it on her like you say you did on your father? You do admit that she can make you lose your shit, so I am just curious if she can take it too far. Again, thanks for setting me straight.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2014, 07:43:58 AM
I see, I see. So you knew that you HAD to inform the credit accounts of her death, close the accounts and cut up the cards but you felt it was ok to keep one active and continued using it until it was maxed out you found out otherwise. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. Boy was I off on that!

Also, another follow up on the abuse - Did you start abusing your girlfriend before or after the erectile dysfunction issues?

Festivus Greetings!

I don't abuse my girlfriend over any sexual issue. Its none of your business nor is it if I maxed the card out or not. Why should you give a fuck about it anyway ?

I'm making payments on it, small ones, but payments. It should not concern you. Its my affair.

This from debt after death.

4. Find out who’s responsible

As mentioned above, people who request credit together are equally responsible for the entire debt. The same is true with a co-signer, who essentially guarantees the debt of the borrower. If the borrower dies, the co-signer becomes liable.

Authorized signers or additional cardholders on credit card accounts, however, aren’t liable. They didn’t originally apply for the credit; they were just allowed to “piggyback” on the account of the person who did. If that person dies, the authorized signers aren’t generally on the hook.

paladin1991

okay, Falkie.  Enough of that troll shit.  What are we having for breakfast?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 08:00:52 AM
This from debt after death.

4. Find out who’s responsible

As mentioned above, people who request credit together are equally responsible for the entire debt. The same is true with a co-signer, who essentially guarantees the debt of the borrower. If the borrower dies, the co-signer becomes liable.

Authorized signers or additional cardholders on credit card accounts, however, aren’t liable. They didn’t originally apply for the credit; they were just allowed to “piggyback” on the account of the person who did. If that person dies, the authorized signers aren’t generally on the hook.

Again, my mistake. Clearly the section you quoted shows how it is ok to load up a card after someone dies and how you will not be on the hook. Wow, thanks for learning me that! I guess that also covers having them send you a card in your own name well after the death. Live and learn, I guess. Silly me.

So the abuse is not over sexual issues, I guess it is just because she needs to be put back in line. Well, that clears that up!

Well, that ends my airing of the grievances for this Festivus. May you and yours have a safe and happy Festivus Day.
Smooches.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2014, 07:56:08 AM
Again, thanks for clearing that up. What I am getting from this is that she had it coming, correct? I can see this was all on her as you have no issue telling everyone about all her issues. Also, I am glad there is no line between anger and degrading a person to you. It is a fine quality to have! Kudos.

Finally, what I gather, is even you don't watch the videos you post. That is some great confidence you have in your product. You say you spend hours researching the videos but don't feel the need to spend minutes to review them for abuse, farts, slurps et al.

A follow up, since it is Festivus - Can you see a time where she makes you so angry that you lose it on her like you say you did on your father? You do admit that she can make you lose your shit, so I am just curious if she can take it too far. Again, thanks for setting me straight.

I didn't lose my shit as you call it. My Father had a history of being physically abusive when drunk and oce kicked my Mother in the stomach when she was 6 months pregnant in the laundry room of our apartment building. My little would have been brother is buried in Pittsburgh when he should have ben allowed to be born and grow up.

My Father was trying to choke my Mother to death at the time. He had both of his hands around her neck and would have killed her if I had not intervened. Ofcourse, you would be delighted if I had killed him in MY rage and fear for my Mother's afety. It shows how tuly despicable you are.

You did NOT grow up with me, you weren't there and have NO idea what other members of my family went through because of him. I, my Mother and others went through hell over it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2014, 08:07:49 AM
Again, my mistake. Clearly the section you quoted shows how it is ok to load up a card after someone dies and how you will not be on the hook. Wow, thanks for learning me that! I guess that also covers having them send you a card in your own name well after the death. Live and learn, I guess. Silly me.

So the abuse is not over sexual issues, I guess it is just because she needs to be put back in line. Well, that clears that up!

Well, that ends my airing of the grievances for this Festivus. May you and yours have a safe and happy Festivus Day.
Smooches.

NO credit card issuer sent me cards after her death. I was authorized on the cards long before her death and had her express verbal permission to use her Amex card which was given in front of her doctor, her housekeeper and Kathy on several occasions. My Mother called Amex and requested them to add me to her card at least a month or me before she died while she was well, lucid and in full possession of her faculties. She, unlike others of her age, was not senile. Her body was failing her as was her eyesight and her hearing but not her mind.

paladin1991

Okay.  Fight it out with the trolls.  I'm on my own for brekky.

BACON aand....BACON aaand....BACON aaaannd....pancakes.

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 23, 2014, 08:02:47 AM
okay, Falkie.  Enough of that troll shit.  What are we having for breakfast?

I dunno. I just had 2 tangerines and a cup of water to take my pills earlier.

Invite me over for breakfast. All I have in here is canned goods, lots of coffee and a frozen turkey which I have to cook for Kathy and split it.

Oh, yeah. Grapefruits and 2 bags of potatoes. About 8eggs ans some Banquet sausage patties.

On the bright side Cinnabon has returned to Sun Valley Mall. Kathy likes the pecan buns.I get one cinnamon roll every month as a treat with coffee and walk part of it off in our walks around the stores. Of late I have been laying off of pastries as much as I can.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 08:14:15 AM
NO credit card issuer sent me cards after her death.
I'm sorry, you must have got your own dates wrong when you mentioned they would be sending you a card after her death. It is quoted earlier in this thread, on your own forum and in one of your videos but I am late for the Feats of Strength and must be going so I can't repost it here. Honest mistake on your part, I am sure.

Again, Happy Festivus!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 23, 2014, 08:20:51 AM
I'm sorry, you must have got your own dates wrong when you mentioned they would be sending you a card after her death. It is quoted earlier in this thread, on your own forum and in one of your videos but I am late for the Feats of Strength and must be going so I can't repost it here. Honest mistake on your part, I am sure.

Again, Happy Festivus!

The card arrived before her death and we had to order a second card because her idiot housekeeper threw away the first card that came 2 months before my other died. The hhousekeeper would throw away bills and paperwork because she thought it was " too old ". Its what I raised hell at her about on the day after my Mother's death when I had been there the previous Friday and all bank and credit card records were there. The day after the majority of the bills/records were thrown down the trash chute.

Citibank estimated that the housekeeper stole a minimum of $5k from my Mother's bank accounts over the last several years. Since those records were tossed it would have cost me a lot of money to get all the statements printed out.

But as I have said, you weren't there. if I made a mistake in telling about it, so be it. I did nothing illegal. I had permission to use the one card and my Mother's words to me were " Get whatever you need ( or want ) on my card and I will pay it. " She was not expecting to die when she said it. She had just planted all new plants and herbs on her balcony and was looking forward to my birthday and spending time with me and Kathy because both of us had told her to stop complaining about us.

Long story. I am done with replying to you. To you, I am always a villian.

Enough.

paladin1991

Quote from: georgegoldman on December 23, 2014, 10:46:17 AM
Falkie the rumor on the street is that you have lived in Roseville Ca at one time.
Have you been paying for hipster lessons?  It's 'word on the street.'  Get your money back.

DanTSX

This thread is sick and disgusting.


Why is it still going on?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on December 23, 2014, 11:05:16 AM
This thread is sick and disgusting.


Why is it still going on?


This thread exists in protest of the incarceration of Max Hardcore.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod