• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on December 22, 2014, 03:15:30 PM
EW EW!!! MVz been served! And added!




Reported..... !




Someone send Curan. 5 gallons of Taintco Butt Butter to sooth the massive butthurt.


to my knowledge, that's the first time i've been placed on an ignore list.  i'm trying to think of the words i'll use to explain this to my wife.

littlechris

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 03:33:35 PM
Only if I participate. Otherwise, you can post another headstone. The sizzle follows, as does the ad revenue.

Click those ads, folks, it keeps this site running!

...

Heather Wade

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 22, 2014, 03:27:26 PM
I just ordered a "who gives a shit file" from Amazon, hopefully with the recent installation / usage of the ignore option the 6 drawer file hopefully will suffice.


The "who gives a shit" file does not have drawers, and is round.   8)

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 03:39:50 PM

to my knowledge, that's the first time i've been placed on an ignore list.  i'm trying to think of the words i'll use to explain this to my wife.

Don't try to hard. She will just ignore you.

Catsmile

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 22, 2014, 03:43:15 PM

The "who gives a shit" file does not have drawers, and is round.   8)

AKA: File 13

Curandero81

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 22, 2014, 03:43:15 PM

The "who gives a shit" file does not have drawers, and is round.   8)
You mean I got cheated ? You are describing perhaps a toilet, which my home has five.
Damn I am sending it back.
Thank you, for educating me as I have never before found it necessary to have a "who gives a shit file"
Again thank you

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 22, 2014, 03:11:51 PM
Sources please.

what a crock of baldfaced lies. enough already.

Mexican electricians ?

WTF ?

BE is the one who needs help not me.

I'm busy and don't have time for his deranged rants madeup solely in his demented mind.



littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 22, 2014, 03:31:47 PM
George aka Falkie, I pitched you what could be an excellent 'paranormal! idea to do a YouTube video about; what happened to you when young. Your out of body and near death experiance.
I can understand you not wanting to talk about it, because of the painful events that precluded them.


Here's another idea for a YouTube video. There are sites that transcribe Art's broadcasts. Major Ed Dames has so many 'misses' that he's a joke. But Art still sets up Dr Doom, recently on Dark Matter as someone that is creditable. You like to do research, so do a video that lists Ed's mile off misses.
The fun thing about Dr Doom is that he's so assertive but so utterly wrong.


For starters, Google the rock group, Iron Butterfly missing member Philip Taylor Kramer, and then the transcription of Art's broadcast when Ed Dames remote viewed Kramer. It's almost criminal what Ed said to the distraught sister of Kramer, in light of the facts that latter came out about Kramer's disappearance.


There's no end to the fun one can have documenting Ed's BS!

I keep telling Falkie to make a video about his past interactions with Bill Gates , Steve Jobs and John Wayne. The guy has lots of intereting stories. C'mon Falkie, I keep asking you to make a video about it!!!!!!!!!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 03:33:35 PM
Only if I participate. Otherwise, you can post another headstone. The sizzle follows, as does the ad revenue.

Click those ads, folks, it keeps this site running!


Agree... You da man!


....but me thunk'in yur get'in a little to arrogant...
Never draw attention to your accomplishments, you can move mountains if let others take credit.
BUZZ Buzz buzz.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on December 22, 2014, 03:57:10 PM
I keep telling Falkie to make a video about his past interactions with Bill Gates , Steve Jobs and John Wayne. The guy has lots of intereting stories. C'mon Falkie, I keep asking you to make a video about it!!!!!!!!!!

I keep tel;ling YOU I am busy trying to change over to a cheaper brand of internet provider to put more money in my pocket and that i have several videos I wish to do first including one requested by the illustrious Bateman.

These things don't happn in a second or a minute. They take time and research and preparation as I have also already told you.

I'm waiting in the bedroom waiting for the internet company to call me back.

I've also told you that several videos will be done by tonight.

You are too impatient.

2 days ago I was on death's sofabed.

sheesh

I work on my schedule and have other hings in my life to do other than videos and posting. My phone has been ringing off the hook since the minute I woke up .

Bart Ell

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 22, 2014, 04:02:20 PM
....but me thunk'in yur get'in a little to arrogant...
Never draw attention to your accomplishments, you can move mountains if let others take credit.
BUZZ Buzz buzz.

Being humble never got Rickey Henderson into the H.O.F. but it has kept Tim Raines out. Plus, every non-abuser here knows this is just material for the Dinner For Schmucks sequel on the GabCast! Otherwise, it would have been deleted. Lazy modding or fake outrage? You be the judge!

My wrestling watching ended as a very young lad with Haystacks Calhoun and Dark Angel but I know how the villain role works.

Who

Quote from: littlechris on December 22, 2014, 03:57:10 PM
I keep telling Falkie to make a video about his past interactions with Bill Gates , Steve Jobs and John Wayne. The guy has lots of intereting stories. C'mon Falkie, I keep asking you to make a video about it!!!!!!!!!!

I sat next to Fred Gwynne at a big dinner party back in the late 1980s.  It's true.  Maybe I'll make a YouTube video about it and become more famous than Falkie?  Let's see . .  . what t-shirt to wear in  the video?  I have a Warner Bros. t-shirt.  The one where Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck are sitting in a row boat and they take turns shooting each other in the face with Elmer's shotgun. What to use for a prop?  Falkie has the cow that poops candy.  Maybe I can use my Ricardo Montalban Pez dispenser as a prop.  Ricardo opens his mouth and  out pops cherry Pez.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 22, 2014, 04:14:56 PM

........ They take time and research and preparation as I have also already told you.


Catsmile

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 22, 2014, 04:29:44 PM
I sat next to Fred Gwynne at a big dinner party back in the late 1980s.  Maybe I'll make a YouTube video about it and become more famous than Falkie?  On second thought,  I don't have any material for a second video so I guess I'd better forget about it.

I still don't see the problem.
Why let things like facts stand in the way?

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 22, 2014, 04:29:44 PM
I sat next to Fred Gwynne at a big dinner party back in the late 1980s. 

Did you work the word "youth"/"yoot" into the conversation as much as possible?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 22, 2014, 04:29:44 PM
I don't have any material for a second video so I guess I'd better forget about it.

Say you have a leaky shitter and have stained half the junk that hides the actual floor. I think it is the only ailment not used... nevermind, my photographic memory just kicked in. It has been used.

Carry on.

Catsmile

Quote from: littlechris on December 22, 2014, 04:34:50 PM
Bwaaaaaa...

Hey! Blowing Taco Bell farts into the cushions all day ain't easy.
And calling and waiting for someone else to change your ISP, takes a lot out of a person.
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Who

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 22, 2014, 04:37:11 PM
Did you work the word "youth"/"yoot" into the conversation as much as possible?

He was a very nice man.  Key word "was."  He was a chain smoker and it caught up with him in 1993.  Someday my cause of death may be listed as "died of second-hand smoke from sitting next to Fred Gwynne for 90 minutes."



littlechris

Quote from: Catsmile on December 22, 2014, 04:41:11 PM
Hey! Blowing Taco Bell farts into the cushions all day ain't easy.
And calling and waiting for someone else to change your ISP, takes a lot out of a person.
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

He had 4 subway meatball sammiches the other night for dinner. FOUR!!

Falkie!!  FOUR bro???!!!!!

Did you have chips, a drink and a cookie too??

Fricken Falkie!!

Catsmile

Quote from: littlechris on December 22, 2014, 04:49:52 PM
He had 4 subway meatball sammiches the other night for dinner. FOUR!!

Falkie!!  FOUR bro???!!!!!

Did you have chips, a drink and a cookie too??

Fricken Falkie!!

You see that must take a lot outta any mortal.
My god man do you thinks he's a machine!
Give him a break he needs one, or a few thousand.

bateman

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 22, 2014, 04:54:50 PM
Seriously?  Did he tell you this?  Is it humanly possible to eat four of those things at one sitting?


Falkie!  Is this true?

Competitive eaters soak hot dog buns in water - maybe that's what he did?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 04:17:59 PM
Plus, every non-abuser here knows this is just material for the Dinner For Schmucks sequel on the GabCast! Otherwise, it would have been deleted. Lazy modding or fake outrage? You be the judge!



Yeah.... What about it MV and other GabCaster hosts, what's the plan for Tuesday's broadcast?
Seems to me, that there has been some mention, around these here parts, about the importance of show prep.
(Smiley face with prodding stick up your hinders)

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on December 22, 2014, 04:57:12 PM
Competitive eaters soak hot dog buns in water - maybe that's what he did?

Thatz a video right there, him showing us how to eat 4 sammiches in a row...
well as soon as hez researched on the subject lots. 

littlechris

im willing to pay for two strippers to go to falkies home for one hour and make a video with him so that he can upload to youtube. This will be falkies christmas gift from me.  I just in-boxed him about it. Waiting on his response...

Catsmile

Quote from: littlechris on December 22, 2014, 05:06:52 PM
im willing to pay for two strippers to go to falkies home for one hour and make a video with him so that he can upload to youtube. This will be falkies christmas gift from me.  I just in-boxed him about it. Waiting on his response...

Send him a money order... what could go wrong?


littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 22, 2014, 05:02:00 PM

Yeah.... What about it MV and other GabCaster hosts, what's the plan for Tuesday's broadcast?
Seems to me, that there has been some mention, around these here parts, about the importance of show prep.
(Smiley face with prodding stick up your hinders)

I'm curious myself about tomorrow's show. I heard B_dubb quit.
Hmmmm, I wonder who is replacing him?

WhiteCrow

This thread is taking away from busy schedule tonight; Watching TV while complimenting my wife, that she is the best Christmas present wrapper ever.
Buzz buzz buzz.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 22, 2014, 03:50:19 PM
You are describing perhaps a toilet, which my home has five.



Golly! .... Thought we were doing well sharing a bath and a half between 5.

Catsmile

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 22, 2014, 05:49:42 PM

Golly! .... Thought we were doing well sharing a bath and a half between 5.

To be fair most people don't have a shitter in every room of the house.
Maybe if we had such an acute case of IBS like Curan does, it would be a wise choice.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod