• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

How is the Patreon account coming? George is expecting a jingling sound when he holds out that tin can.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 16, 2017, 02:04:55 PM
How is the Patreon account coming? George is expecting a jingling sound when he holds out that tin can.

I have it bookmarked, he still only has one Patron.

Somehow, I'm sure in Georges mind, that it's Patreons fault.  I could be wrong...

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3645023

damon

Quote from: brig on July 16, 2017, 02:10:22 PM

Somehow, I'm sure in Georges mind, that it's Patreons fault.  I could be wrong...

Brig you are forgetting that George also blames Bellgabbers, Jason Callan's trolls and 4chan trolls too. George is pure as wind blown snow.

SredniVashtar

Perhaps people googled Senda's name, as I just did, and decided to give him a miss. We've managed to turn him into a kind of internet folk legend but he simply doesn't appreciate our efforts.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 16, 2017, 02:27:27 PM
Perhaps people googled Senda's name, as I just did, and decided to give him a miss. We've managed to turn him into a kind of internet folk legend but he simply doesn't appreciate our efforts.

BINGO!

Quote from: brig on July 16, 2017, 02:28:44 PM
BINGO!
I just don't get George...
is he using Anthony on PATREON ?
when he has a "well established brand" already ?
damn, to save time he just needs to guide people to his thread here so they can get "up to speed" on his tragic life !
think of all the time it will save the FAT FUCKTARD
no need for him to dwell on his past...
when it is all here for people to read...
damn, Falkie has more important things to discuss....
and Meatie Pie,
someone mentioned George expects his cup to jingle ?
hell, $100 BILLS don't jingle !
Falkie needs 12 of them, just to replace his iPad  !
*haven't you been paying attention ?

SredniVashtar,
you, Sir, have overlooked the first rule of publicity.....
*there is NO such thing as bad publicity....
well, upon reflection, Falkie might just have proven that FALSE...

oh, well

paladin1991

We work so hard for the man.  You think he might give us a shout out here on the 'gab.  But no.  Fuck no.

would it be a good idea to inquire about an apartment at the Hacienda ?
let the management know you heard about it from George ?
George has told me the rent is $250
I wonder what the rent might be, if they knew I had a job and income ?

i will call Monday and report back...
(I think I will tell them I am a Newport Menthol smoking BLACK MAN)

or I could tell them I was moving in with Falkie and paying him $250 a month, but thought I should let them know....
*funny, I could tell them....george said it was ok, he checked, but I just wanted to make sure they had my name....in case of emergency....outstanding warrants...you know,

Lilith

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 16, 2017, 04:27:43 PM
We work so hard for the man.  You think he might give us a shout out here on the 'gab.  But no.  Fuck no.

I know, Right?  I'm starting to loose all my respect for George!  >:(

damon

Here is a video from George and he is talking about other dead person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOtxBadwVy0

PrairieGhost

Hey Anthony,

You can go fuck yourself. Promoting your ipad funding and making money off of the George Romero death video. Some people actually knew the guy and cared about his work. You're a POS....

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 16, 2017, 04:53:38 PM
Hey Anthony,

You can go fuck yourself. Promoting your ipad funding and making money off of the George Romero death video. Some people actually knew the guy and cared about his work. You're a POS....

Yeah, If Anthony keeps up this "news" garbage, I'm afraid I'm going to loose interest fast...

Laurakinch

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 16, 2017, 04:53:38 PM
Hey Anthony,

No worries. Fatso will probably be dead soon himself, then someone can make a death video about the discovery of his bloated maggot-infested corpse and face eaten away by cats.

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 16, 2017, 05:11:43 PM
No worries. Fatso will probably be dead soon himself, then someone can make a death video about the discovery of his bloated maggot-infested corpse and face eaten away by cats.
two things...
I saw my attorney and insurance underwriter at Church this morning...
it's looking like we need 32 days more..
BEFORE Falkie takes a dirt nap and his kitties have an "unending buffet"..
hopefully, I can have my "shopping" done !
(and, yes I have hired an assistant to help..time is of the essence)

and second,
are we to address the FAT ONE as Anthony now ?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 05:18:09 PM
two things...
I saw my attorney and insurance underwriter at Church this morning...
it's looking like we need 32 days more..
BEFORE Falkie takes a dirt nap and his kitties have an "unending buffet"..
hopefully, I can have my "shopping" done !
(and, yes I have hired an assistant to help..time is of the essence)

and second,
are we to address the FAT ONE as Anthony now ?

I have no idea, Dimitri maybe?

Wow, he did some work to it. He is no longer begging and he gives a brief but poor description of his work.

He still does not link it in all his videos, that is a huge mistake.

damon

Quote from: Pizza Troll on July 16, 2017, 05:38:59 PM
That is your commentary?
yes rally. are you butt hurt because you can not troll MR SENDA live on youtube? ok rally, if you send a pizza i will go live on youtube and bitch about it.

Damon,
as Rally Squirrel has mentioned...
give a brief description of the "work", that would give us a "need" to investigate !
don't just post a link to a train wreck without "your take"...

*that is something we would expect from Falkie...NOT YOU

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 05:44:30 PM
Damon,
as Rally Squirrel has mentioned...
give a brief description of the "work", that would give us a "need" to investigate !
don't just post a link to a train wreck without "your take"...

*that is something we would expect from Falkie...NOT YOU
OK rally could have just said that. He does not have to act like a little butt hurt troll.

Quote from: damon on July 16, 2017, 05:44:09 PM
yes rally. are you butt hurt because you can not troll MR SENDA live on youtube? ok rally, if you send a pizza i will go live on youtube and bitch about it.
trolling is a "fine art"...
sometimes YouTube is NOT the best avenue ...
Rally Squirrel has excelled at the "fine art", without YouTube

*don't get me wrong, your chosen avenue of YouTube has put you in a league by yourself, and for that I congratulate you !

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 01:30:18 PM
it is Sunday in Martinez, a slow day for the Police Department....
the whole Department is resting up, to prepare for another week of crime fighting !
what will their famous citizen, George Senda call them for next ?
delivered flowers ?
free drink refill ?
a fat cart that was not properly charged ?
an "all you can eat" restaurant ran out of lobster ?
Starbucks ran out of "free water" ?
someone stole his Casa Senda mailbox key ?

There could be another "crime fighting" scenario based on the "Sewergab Senda" delusions
. "BURGH UNBOXING SEWERGAB UXB EDITION." Let me see if I get this: The guy begs for people to help feed his cats. So some well-meaning person sends him a couple of cases of canned cat food. But Senda, of course, has to create drama with the "unboxing," with his ludicrous "bomb-squad outfit" in case the parcel is rigged. Get real.

Another one that may be added to the workload of that city's police department. "Sewergab Senda" may DEMAND that the "bomb squad" be on hand every time he gets a parcel. They will be required to inspect and open it so he won't be subject to possible harm from canned cat food.

That's right, then Senda may REQUIRE the "squad" to be at his 24/7 call in case another well-meaning person sends him something. This could get deep, all.

This one. It might be considered a satire, but I feel the guy is being serious about "rigged parcels out to get him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCjrDl7YkKU

any avenue that gets the ol' acid reflux...with the accompanying bile from his gallbladder is a win

Quote from: damon on July 16, 2017, 05:47:20 PM
OK rally could have just said that. He does not have to act like a little butt hurt troll.

We all can access George's channel and most of us have already watched the video if the thumbnail and title interested us. Re-posting the title and thumbnail here does not add value nor does it give a reason to watch.
A brief line that talks about the video is all it takes, for example does he fart in it? If so then I am going to click on it to see if I can spot it.

I will book mark this and use it every fucking time you do this because you demand repeated information. A little variety and creativity just pisses you off.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 16, 2017, 06:00:17 PM
We all can access George's channel and most of us have already watched the video if the thumbnail and title interested us. Re-posting the title and thumbnail here does not add value nor does it give a reason to watch.
A brief line that talks about the video is all it takes, for example does he fart in it? If so then I am going to click on it to see if I can spot it.

I will book mark this and use it every fucking time you do this because you demand repeated information. A little variety and creativity just pisses you off.
ok buddy

Not to mention the "Overview" description: "I do social commentary, do breaking news videos & talk about the paranormal." Yeah, like sitting around pilfering online and/or wire stories, reading them verbatim is "doing" something. What a fine "Coast To Coast AM"-credited researcher there. Not like others have to actually report and do the work on such "breaking news," but it's great to know that some need to have a second-hand account of things so they know what is going on.

You know, Senda can do for himself as far as news or even non-fiction and fiction creation. If you look around YouTube, you'll find excellent examples of good, solid work from those who have the same -- maybe even less -- resources than "Sewergab Senda" but can produce what they do. He has internet access, telephone service, some mobility around his area -- so why doesn't he try and "work" at producing original things of his own? Like that thought escapes him? What happened to that claim I think he made a while back that he ran into someone from a "major publication" in the Bay Area that offered him a job as some "special-projects reporter," or some such? Or did I hear that wrong?

And marketing himself? He should look into those custom-novelty items. He can have a cartoon caricature of himself crawling from a manhole cover to the header of "Sewergab Senda" -- waving a small U.S. flag as he proclaims his never-ending battle for "truth, justice and the American way."

Are there no comedy clubs in the Bay Area, as well? With "Open Mike Night" things? He can just get up there and describe his own life and his delusions. He is missing out on a chance to do something. The audience would be in stitches! What they think is totally fictional "creative genius" material is actually the "True Story" of this guy. Another "job opportunity" perhaps overlooked?