• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 02:44:16 AM
What if I tell you that those 4 Law Students are ((( ))) and they are standing up to protect one of their own... ;)
you see this is changing the equilibrium now, ahaaaa !!
"one of their own"....
like Falkie and you ?
Bwahahahahahahaha.....

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 02:51:31 AM
"one of their own"....
like Falkie and you ?
Bwahahahahahahaha.....

I'm not ((( ))) !!
but I'm friend of Israel, yes I'm !!

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 02:49:16 AM
LOL....
th'one (asshole)
just a note...
I really hope these kids want to make a big splash for Falkie !
if they have the balls (and iron cunt) for it ....
"a California thing"....I cannot wait for this shit to hit Falkie square in the pie hole !

IF you do have a connection and there really are 4 stupid kids....
LET IT RIP !
Falkie season 4 has a great plot !
LOL...
(I have "friends" that can really help this along...)

*why fuck with a personal message ?
we are all friends here !

I don't understand what you mean.
If you mean PM messages on Bellgab mine is disconnected for members after those filth pictures I received few days ago from that shithead.
Only Admin can send me PM messages now.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:30:33 AM
you guys are missing one very important point,..
let me enlighten you a bit as I was told by Falkie's pro-bono 4 persons Law Students team.
I WILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH:
Falkie has established record of being public persona due to his videos production and publication on YouTube over the years,..
so think twice before you venture into profiting from his facial image or from other associated recognizable visual elements associated with him.

And remember those 4 law student will represent him in court (if necessary) free of charge.
Don't mean to piss on your parade -just giving you advice to think first -unless you are looking for possible problems,
maybe you are ,maybe your life is empty and you have money to burn...

That is their error. A Falkie store will never turn a profit.
No profit means nothing to get in court.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 18, 2017, 05:11:03 AM

https://youtu.be/Q03wKNZM8i0

whoozit

That video sums up BellGab lately.

SredniVashtar

If we wanted to really annoy the piss out of him, we should create official Falkie Thread merchandise. I can't draw for shit, but I'm sure there's someone gifted enough to come up with a caricature complete with logo, and Senda can go pound sand objecting to that. It would also be fitting because it's the thread that is deserving of attention, not that bloated turd. And it would probably induce a stroke in Senda, beating his fists in impotent, baffled fury, so I call it a win-win.

paladin1991

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 11:17:48 PM
Cheesy McSqueezy, if you don't have money to buy them let me know I pay for them for you buddy... ;)

I don't have money to take my daughter to Cinnabon.  But I did have the money to assist the Fat1.  Once.  Which the Fat1 made a lot of noise about.  Just read back about thousand pages.

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on July 17, 2017, 11:55:13 PM
Falkie did confess he is bleeding from his butthole. (Sorry, I can't spell anis)

That's not a good sign.

Do you think he really meant that or was it just another lie? Newport man?

It might be a tumor

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on July 18, 2017, 01:15:32 AM

...and people wonder why some restaurants put in a dress code...

I thought you could only bring in seeing eye dogs to resturants

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 18, 2017, 08:28:02 AM
LOL

well the sign actually stated "service pets"....
and well, Falkie did have the proper paperwork for his..
"service SAMSQUATCH"

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 11:26:59 PM
A colonoscopy poses risks. Complications of a colonoscopy may include:

Fatal adverse reaction to the sedative used during the exam

Massive bleeding, leading to death, from the site where a tissue sample (biopsy) was taken or a polyp or other abnormal tissue was removed

A severe tear in the colon or rectum wall (perforation) leading to death.

DAMN, FALKIE, KEEP THAT "TURD EYE" OPEN.....

as you can see, this is SERIOUS !

*video later ?
oh, GREAT...
now Falkie's attending Physicians will not only suffer the indignity of having to peer downnn Falkie's Fat Ass...
NOW, because of Falkie having a crack legal team of 4 wannabe lawyer students from American River....and his growing concern over colonoscopy and the risks involved...
want them to observe, take notes and film....
JUST IN CASE

question is, will they still working for "free" after that ?
LOL

Norm

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 18, 2017, 08:27:10 AM
It might be a tumor

I was thinking the same. Not good, not good at all. What will happen to BellGab should Senda Video Productions go dark?

A search for a replacement Falkie should commence.

Or...and I perish the thought, BellGab go legit?

Naw....

does anybody know if George has thought of a "play by play" Announcer to go along with his colonoscopy film documentary ?
if not, I would like to nominate....
Howard Cosell !

oh, wait, scratch that....he died in '95
somehow a rogue camera perforated his colon during a colonoscopy....

Norm

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 08:43:37 AM
Or Hemorrhoids  maybe?  ::)

Since Falkie did not provide us with a clear video of his exit hole, that might be a possibility. I don't see much evidence of a fiber rich diet and at his age fiber is not a choice, it's a mandatory item for healthy regularity.

"If you ain't regular, you ain't right"

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 18, 2017, 08:28:02 AM
additional clarification...

Service Animal Defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA. A service animal means any animal, most often a dog,  in a ground breaking legal challenge Falkie, represented by his crack legal team of 4 pro bono student wannabe lawyers from American River successfully challenged the the definition and won, now "Service SAMSQUATCH" are included  that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the  benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability.

there you have it !
slow Kathy now qualifies legally as a "service samsquatch"
and Falkie qualifies as a...well, you know.."person in need of a service samsquatch"

TODAY..
if everyone here on Falkie's thread "donated" $30 he would have his $1200 !
DAMN, scratch that !
send to ME instead !

CozyRozie

BESIDES PROFIT there is such a thing as a emotional harassment public humiliation and un-authorized usage of persons image,
and courts recognize that financial profits are not always the goals but destruction of joy of life, freedom from embarrassment, etc-etc-etc

But looks like you know everything so proceed accordingly just don't be surprised if the are aspects of the Law that can nail you... ;) ;) ;) 

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 10:59:30 AM
BESIDES PROFIT there is such a thing as a emotional harassment public humiliation and un-authorized usage of persons image,
and courts recognize that financial profits are not always the goals but destruction of joy of life, freedom from embarrassment, etc-etc-etc

But looks like you know everything so proceed accordingly just don't be surprised if the are aspects of the Law that can nail you... ;) ;) ;)

I see we have a snowflake in the thread...

I'm afraid we have no power to stop people from embarrassing themselves. And Senda has made himself a public figure.

At this point in life, I'm pretty sure bellgabers are his only  "joy of life."

Without us, there are no viewers, no donations, no pizzas, no wings, no kindle fires, no help learning to broadcast, no cases of catfood.... the list is endless.

George made his images public, when he published his YouTubes, and made them "Public".

Damn, THAT EXPLAINS IT !
*that is how Hillary has accumulated such wealth !
and I thought is was .....  well, you know....

ditto Brig,
EXCEPT for the "unauthorized" use of Falkie's image....
you, Sir, have described EXACTLY what Falkie has managed to do to himself !
LOL

Falkie,
can sewergab be held liable for your BLEEDING ASSHOLE ?
*better get that crack legal team on it NOW

seeing $$$$$$

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 11:20:56 AM
ditto Brig,
EXCEPT for the "unauthorized" use of Falkie's image....
you, Sir, have described EXACTLY what Falkie has managed to do to himself !
LOL

https://turbofuture.com/internet/Embed-YouTube-Videos---Copyright-Infringement

George probably didn't tell youtube that the images were from videos that he himself had uploaded and made public.

George would only have a case if someone had "copied" his youtube without permission, and further published it without his permission.

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 18, 2017, 05:50:45 AM
If we wanted to really annoy the piss out of him, we should create official Falkie shitting in my mouth Thread merchandise. I can't draw for shit, but I'm sure there's someone gifted enough to come up with my caricature complete with logo, and Senda can sit on my face with his fat ass. It would also be fitting because I'm deserving of attention, not that bloated turd.

SredniVashtar what's with you and shitting in mouth..you mentioned that in previous post already
you have really sick kinks -is that English thing ??
That's so gross man.
You are such an attention whore...

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 16, 2017, 07:09:04 AM
"Seconded. With any luck I will end up quadraspazzed but conscious, and you guys can hire Falkie to go over and shit in my mouth."

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 11:51:19 PM

WoW,SredniVashtar why would you like that ..that's way beyond kinky...that's gross :( :(

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

George probably didn't tell youtube that the images were from videos that he himself had uploaded and made public.

George would only have a case if someone had "copied" his youtube without permission, and further published it without his permission.

brig you obviously lucking basic understanding of interpretation of the English language -
if you really grasp the 'legal allowance and limitations' of that quote you posted you would know, but ... (never mind)

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 11:26:07 AM

damn, Falkie...
looks like your "crack legal team" just got "laughed out of court"...

IT'S TIME TO FIRE THEM !

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 11:05:14 AM
... no pizzas, no wings...

Falkie would have had to call the police and turn his favorite pizza over to them as evidence had someone had one delivered to him while he was fasting.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 11:31:08 AM
brig you obviously lucking basic understanding of interpretation of the English language -
if you really grasp the 'legal allowance and limitations' of that quote you posted you would know, but ... (never mind)

What you would say would be true if Senda had turned of the embedding feature, but alas, he has not.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 11:31:08 AM
ok, now I got it !
YOU are one of the "pro bono student lawyer wannabes from American River"......
get a life....
at this point, I would guess your "Professors" (assuming American River has some) are laughing their asses off !
LOL