• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 09:28:52 PM
that brings up another concern.
Falkie is willingly withholding evidence from a felony investigation.
(UNLESS, there was NO crime actually committed?)

*i would say, either way he is fucked

*or might be

if he's lucky

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2017, 09:44:45 PM
Senda got the Cafe Press store shut down for now. I was going to shut it down and go with Spread Shirt because on Cafe Press you need to meet a monthly minimum in sales or else you owe them money.
However I would like to make Falkie work a bit. After I reply with proof that I have a right to the images then he has 14 days to go file an actual law suit or loose his rights to them. Since I was going to shut down amyways I think I will just wait till Spread Shirt opens and do it all there.
We know he will never get around to filling the suite.

What about my orders already placed?

Quote from: th'ONE on July 17, 2017, 09:52:49 PM
But his pro-bono 4 persons student team might, ..so be careful you might get yourself into something something..............
Remember they are doing this as a Law Study project and they might explore this Enterprise of yours as an option to apply
some laws that you might not be even aware of.
are these four students going to spend 15 minutes on the FAT FUCK after they do 15 minutes of research into Falkie ?
LOL

CozyRozie

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 17, 2017, 09:59:19 PM
OLG is very quiet, maybe he got a life like Jazmunda and MV.

MV  will get life only after he sells this *jewell
and with that money he will buy himself nice set of drums,..not this amature kit that he is using now.
I wish he would post some audio (video would be best of course) him pounding on the skins and brass.

Wonder if he will get into some drumming sessions with natives in Morocco. That would be blast for sure....
I was few times at parties when after solid vino drinking and hash smoking group of 5-7 people broke into drumming,
I'm talking like for 2-3 hours trans drumming session, no other instruments just drums.

MV  get some connections & START DRUMMING IN MOROCCO and do live GabCast {with video if possible}  -that would be wicked shit man...

CozyRozie

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 17, 2017, 10:02:15 PM
What about my orders already placed?

4 pro-bono Law Students are looking into it already... :( :( :( :(

That George Senda gets better and better. This one "I DON'T JUST MAKE STUFF UP ! NO VIDEOS TUESDAY - FRIDAY !" speaks for itself. No, you couldn't "make up" some guy who feels the world gives a darn that he is getting some " forthcoming colonoscopy & endoscopy." Like anyone gives a hoot?

My word. I can just see how this will unfold. Senda will, no doubt, declare himself the "worse off" person in the hospital -- forgetting that other people are clinging to life-and-death in there with some not making it -- and be ready to "Raise Hell" with any and all staff if they "dare" not do what he demands. Then his claim of his upcoming screaming baloney. There are enough screaming in those hospitals -- coming from those far worse than him. Like he cares? No, it will be all about him -- no matter who he alienates along the way.

I hope Senda realizes hospitals have privacy regulations. Nothing could be worse than some ignorant joker with his camera filming both employees and possibly other patients with the bit "it will be posted to YouTube." The hell it should, under certain circumstances.

Senda, respect the privacy of a hospital setting. It's about patients other than you as well. OK? Think twice before you decide to make some half-ass "documentary" that may infringe on other people's rights. Yes, their rights -- not yours. Fair enough? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2017, 10:30:13 PM
No orders were placed.

Oh thank God!  I thought it was real.  But it was just a dream.  Shit.  I  hope I don't have flashbacks

CozyRozie

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 17, 2017, 10:45:44 PM
Oh thank God!  I thought it was real.  But it was just a dream.  Shit.  I  hope I don't have flashbacks

Cheesy McSqueezy, if you don't have money to buy them let me know I pay for them for you buddy... ;)

I DEMAND a video update on the BLEEDERS...
(Falkie and slow Kathy had better thank God they don't live in the 17th century...THOSE FOLK BURNED YOU AT THE STAKE... for that...)

video later ?

A colonoscopy poses risks. Complications of a colonoscopy may include:

Fatal adverse reaction to the sedative used during the exam

Massive bleeding, leading to death, from the site where a tissue sample (biopsy) was taken or a polyp or other abnormal tissue was removed

A severe tear in the colon or rectum wall (perforation) leading to death.

DAMN, FALKIE, KEEP THAT "TURD EYE" OPEN.....

as you can see, this is SERIOUS !

*video later ?

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 16, 2017, 06:09:04 AM
Seconded. With any luck I will end up quadraspazzed but conscious, and you guys can hire Falkie to go over and shit in my mouth.

WoW,SredniVashtar why would you like that ..that's way beyond kinky...that's gross :( :(

Norm

Falkie did confess he is bleeding from his butthole. (Sorry, I can't spell anis)

That's not a good sign.

Do you think he really meant that or was it just another lie? Newport man?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 17, 2017, 11:55:13 PM
Falkie did confess he is bleeding from his butthole. (Sorry, I can't spell anis)

That's not a good sign.

Do you think he really meant that or was it just another lie? Newport man?

What if that is just monthly menstrual period and Falkie is just transitioning ??

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:09:30 AM
What if that is just monthly menstrual period and Falkie is just transitioning ??
well...he is sporting rather YUGE manboobs..
LoL

and his Adam's apple....guys have em'...Falkie doesn't 

my head is spinning...
what is next...
a Falkie Fleshy Mutant Love Doll...complete with THREE FILTHY HOLES ?

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 12:09:30 AM

4 pro-bono Law Students are looking into it already... :( :( :( :(

CozyRozie

Do you guys think that MV's laptop besides the other viruses was also infected with some Plutonium(94)
and now that Plutonium made Falkies anus bleeding ??
Not that I want to know this {or see it} ..but I wonder of Falkie's asshole is glowing in the dark now... Lol

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 18, 2017, 01:15:32 AM

...and people wonder why some restaurants put in a dress code...

WOTR
you have no sense of human compassion at all.
Falkie's anus is bleeding and you are watching his girlfriend eating food.
What's wrong with people... 

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 17, 2017, 09:44:45 PM
Senda got the Cafe Press store shut down for now. I was going to shut it down and go with Spread Shirt because on Cafe Press you need to meet a monthly minimum in sales or else you owe them money.
However I would like to make Falkie work a bit. After I reply with proof that I have a right to the images then he has 14 days to go file an actual law suit or loose his rights to them. Since I was going to shut down amyways I think I will just wait till Spread Shirt opens and do it all there.
We know he will never get around to filling the suite.
My hat is off to you... The poor guy must be fuming.  Have PB draw a couple of Falkie cartoons to start with.  He will file, you will win, then add some more merchandise.  He will file again-but by the second or third time he complains they will pretty much dismiss him.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:19:37 AM
WOTR
you have no sense of human compassion at all.
Falkie's anus is bleeding and you are watching his girlfriend eating food.
What's wrong with people...
I'm just catching up in this thread.  Were black men again involved as the cause of his recent river of anal blood?  :-[

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 18, 2017, 01:20:32 AM
My hat is off to you... The poor guy must be fuming.  Have PB draw a couple of Falkie cartoons to start with.  He will file, you will win, then add some more merchandise.  He will file again-but by the second or third time he complains they will pretty much dismiss him.  :)

you guys are missing one very important point,..
let me enlighten you a bit as I was told by Falkie's pro-bono 4 persons Law Students team.
I WILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH:
Falkie has established record of being public persona due to his videos production and publication on YouTube over the years,..
so think twice before you venture into profiting from his facial image or from other associated recognizable visual elements associated with him.

And remember those 4 law student will represent him in court (if necessary) free of charge.
Don't mean to piss on your parade -just giving you advice to think first -unless you are looking for possible problems,
maybe you are ,maybe your life is empty and you have money to burn...

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 18, 2017, 01:22:17 AM
I'm just catching up in this thread.  Were black men again involved as the cause of his recent river of anal blood?  :-[

No, but I think maybe MV was..??

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:13:38 AM
Do you guys think that MV's laptop besides the other viruses was also infected with some Plutonium(94)
and now that Plutonium made Falkies anus bleeding ??
Not that I want to know this {or see it} ..but I wonder of Falkie's asshole is glowing in the dark now... Lol

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 01:30:33 AM
you guys are missing one very important point,..
let me enlighten you a bit as I was told by Falkie's pro-bono 4 persons Law Students team.
I WILL TELL YOU THIS MUCH:
Falkie has established record of being public persona due to his videos production and publication on YouTube over the years,..
so think twice before you venture into profiting from his facial image or from other associated recognizable visual elements associated with him.

And remember those 4 law student will represent him in court (if necessary) free of charge.
Don't mean to piss on your parade -just giving you advice to think first -unless you are looking for possible problems,
maybe you are ,maybe your life is empty and you have money to burn...
have the 4 river college wannabe lawyers even bothered to look at what they are representing ?
pro bono do investigate their "clients"...the LAST THING they need is to be laughed out of court  !
LOL...I know this to be a FACT

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 02:15:29 AM
have the 4 river college wannabe lawyers even bothered to look at what they are representing ?
pro bono do investigate their "clients"...the LAST THING they need is to be laughed out of court  !
LOL...I know this to be a FACT

You see the interesting thing with their Law Study Project is not the overall character of the 'case study subject' George Senda in this case.
They are focusing on harassment and intrusion of privacy and disturbance of personal peace and joy of life..etc-etc
So the angle is bit focused in different way as far as they are concerned,..and as you know Law is blind to unrelated aspects of victims past
when there is a case to be made against those who inflict emotional physical harm to a particular person, Falkie in this case...

Quote from: th'ONE on July 18, 2017, 02:25:45 AM
You see the interesting thing with their Law Study Project is not the overall character of the 'case study subject' George Senda in this case.
They are focusing on harassment and intrusion of privacy and disturbance of personal peace and joy of life..etc-etc
So the angle is bit focused in different way as far as they are concerned,..and as you know Law is blind to unrelated aspects of victims past
when there is a case to be made against those who inflict emotional physical harm to a particular person, Falkie in this case...
You, Sir, are a riot !
yea, well Walmart ? I don't think they use pro bono
he has gone on .....video
BLM ?.....well Falkie's track record there isn't so good there..
now, let's look at businesses Falkie has, well "complained about"....and the validity of those claims...

and for a character assessment....what shall they use ?
oh, I know.....starbucks and the adolescent busty blonde girls causing his ...... to twitchie
LOL
Judge Judy....her cums (comes, his dick doesn't do that anymore....LOL) FAT FUCK FALKIE !

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 18, 2017, 02:39:00 AM
You, Sir, are a riot !
yea, well Walmart ? I don't think they use pro bono
he has gone on .....video
BLM ?.....well Falkie's track record there isn't so good there..
now, let's look at businesses Falkie has, well "complained about"....and the validity of those claims...

and for a character assessment....what shall they use ?
oh, I know.....starbucks and the adolescent busty blonde girls causing his ...... to twitchie
LOL
Judge Judy....her cums (comes, his dick doesn't do that anymore....LOL) FAT FUCK FALKIE !

What if I tell you that those 4 Law Students are ((( ))) and they are standing up to protect one of their own... ;)
you see this is changing the equilibrium now, ahaaaa !!

LOL....
th'one (asshole)
just a note...
I really hope these kids want to make a big splash for Falkie !
if they have the balls (and iron cunt) for it ....
"a California thing"....I cannot wait for this shit to hit Falkie square in the pie hole !

IF you do have a connection and there really are 4 stupid kids....
LET IT RIP !
Falkie season 4 has a great plot !
LOL...
(I have "friends" that can really help this along...)

*why fuck with a personal message ?
we are all friends here !