• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

damon

Here is Falkie bitching about bellgab.com , He talked about the evil computer that Evil MV Send Him and many more things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VHJGBjDLzk

George would be a great in a sitcom....
a George..Newman...Kramer...
wrapped up in one !

*it's Falkie !

damon

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 07:02:51 PM
wrapped up in one !

*it's Falkie !
Falkie in a sitcom? I will get cancel because he will be bitching about US

Quote from: damon on July 16, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdXY78zE3b0
more info from falkie.

Falkie criticizing a proposal for annual income as a scam, oh that's rich.

I don't think the government at any level should be giving anyone money or assistance of any kind, and Falkie is the poster boy for that.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 07:02:51 PM
wrapped up in one !

*it's Falkie !

Why he, Kathy, and Ratty Patty aren't in a one room hovel, jammed full of rat piss soaked treasures, dirty clothes & dishes, and fast food wrappers for a ''reality'' show - Falkie doing his videos, and annoying George and Tommy, all of them scheming together, running little scams, complaining about their various aches and pains, arguing, feeding cats, bringing home more junk from shopping excursions, and justifying it all to the audience - is beyond me.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 16, 2017, 06:18:47 PM
Not to mention the "Overview" description: "I do social commentary, do breaking news videos & talk about the paranormal." Yeah, like sitting around pilfering online and/or wire stories, reading them verbatim is "doing" something. What a fine "Coast To Coast AM"-credited researcher there. Not like others have to actually report and do the work on such "breaking news," but it's great to know that some need to have a second-hand account of things so they know what is going on.

You know, Senda can do for himself as far as news or even non-fiction and fiction creation. If you look around YouTube, you'll find excellent examples of good, solid work from those who have the same -- maybe even less -- resources than "Sewergab Senda" but can produce what they do. He has internet access, telephone service, some mobility around his area -- so why doesn't he try and "work" at producing original things of his own? Like that thought escapes him? What happened to that claim I think he made a while back that he ran into someone from a "major publication" in the Bay Area that offered him a job as some "special-projects reporter," or some such? Or did I hear that wrong?

And marketing himself? He should look into those custom-novelty items. He can have a cartoon caricature of himself crawling from a manhole cover to the header of "Sewergab Senda" -- waving a small U.S. flag as he proclaims his never-ending battle for "truth, justice and the American way."

Are there no comedy clubs in the Bay Area, as well? With "Open Mike Night" things? He can just get up there and describe his own life and his delusions. He is missing out on a chance to do something. The audience would be in stitches! What they think is totally fictional "creative genius" material is actually the "True Story" of this guy. Another "job opportunity" perhaps overlooked?

As lame as his description is it is a thousand times better than his old one.

Spy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdXY78zE3b0

Good evening, Senda, you useless piece of shit.  A little critical of Elon Musk are we?  It's understandable really. After all, Musk only founded Tesla and SpaceX (just two of the companies he either founded or co-founded) and has a net worth of $16 billion.

You, on the other hand, reside in a toxic waste dump and live off the taxpayers.

P.S. Did I mention you're a useless piece of shit?

Quote from: damon on July 16, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdXY78zE3b0
more info from falkie.

He hates the left he rants against the left yet his views are very leftist.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 16, 2017, 07:58:40 PM
He hates the left he rants against the left yet his views are very leftist.

The only thing I can think of is his Mother must have been a Democrat.  Either that or he just likes being contrary to those around him - a fan of a team other than the 49ers in SF, a supposed Republican in liberal SF...

RS (or anyone), has he ever provided any clues?

George,
have you ever stopped and pondered what a country would be like....
inhabited by, say 350,000,000 Falkies ?

DO A FUCKING VIDEO DESCRIBING YOUR UTOPIA.....
CONSISTING OF ONLY FALKIES !

*come on George....if EVERYONE was like YOU ?

(I just shit my adult diaper....just thinking about that...)

damn, I just shit myself again....

and swallowed my damn dentures....

*what the hell was I thinking ?
350,000,000 Falkies...NOBODY ELSE...ONLY FALKIES....well, MAYBE some slow KATHYS

FALKIE
DO A VIDEO DESCRIBING YOUR UTOPIA !
ONLY FALKIES AND SLOW KATHYS....
I WANT TO SEE IT !
NOW !

ok, throw in say, 100,000,000 FERAL STARVING KITTIES ALSO !

imagine, if you will, a country with limited resources....
EVERYONE IS AN ASSHOLE DISABLED FAT FUCK...
and HUNGRY..

WHAT A SIGHT ! A FREE FOR ALL ! ALL THE FALKIES AND SLOW KATHYS WORRIED ABOUT THEIR POOR STARVING KITTIES FIGHTING OVER THE ONLY FOOD LEFT....
KITTIES...

PRICELESS !

Spy

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
George,
have you ever stopped and pondered what a country would be like....
inhabited by, say 350,000,000 Falkies ?

DO A FUCKING VIDEO DESCRIBING YOUR UTOPIA.....
CONSISTING OF ONLY FALKIES !

*come on George....if EVERYONE was like YOU ?

(I just shit my adult diaper....just thinking about that...)

Sendatopia would be a failed state.  It would have a GDP of $0 since no one would work.  In Senda's perfect world, the rest of the world would contribute a significant portion of their GDP to support Sendatopia. The citizens of Sendatopia would have all the processed junk food their little hearts desire and would weigh an average of 400 lbs.  Each citizen of Sendatopia would be provided a spacious house (minimum 4,000 square feet) which they would quickly turn into a hoarder's paradise and toxic waste dump. Each resident would be provided with a credit card (unlimited credit and zero minimum payments).

They would spend their days bitching and moaning, leering at teenage girls, and trying to figure out how to operate the latest Apple device they procured free of charge with their Sendatopia credit card.

WHICH WOULD TURN TO.....
EATING THE OTHER FIRST ?

WOULD A FALKIE EAT A SLOW KATHY....
OR WOULD A SLOW KATHY EAT A FALKIE FIRST ?

*and which ever happens....WOULD IT CAUSE ACID REFLUX ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 08:19:24 PM
The only thing I can think of is his Mother must have been a Democrat.  Either that or he just likes being contrary to those around him - a fan of a team other than the 49ers in SF, a supposed Republican in liberal SF...

RS (or anyone), has he ever provided any clues?

His mother was a Demcrat.

She used to insist that he had to be as well so he hid that he became a Republican. In fact someone on RedBook got her number and called her that he was a Republican. (That is what he is talking about when he says RB trolls harassed his mom). He was in his late fifties by this time and I assume she yelled at him.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 07:40:52 PM
Falkie criticizing a proposal for annual income as a scam, oh that's rich.

I don't think the government at any level should be giving anyone money or assistance of any kind, and Falkie is the poster boy for that.

Yes, I needed a good laugh today so I watched that one. Nothing like a guy who claims he is right-wing, anti-leftist "spokesperson" slamming those who worked on creating things of value that people need and want. Get this: They earned it. Earned it. Something he resents, because he has never had the wits or guts to do so. Therefore, in his mind, he is "entitled" to what they earn because he exists. What a clown.

Hey, "Sewergab Senda." These entrepreneurs you claim that are "so wrong" are the ones who are doing things for real. They provide products and services that fulfill a need or want, employ countless people so the latter can keep a roof over their head and provide for their families and are the real "risk takers" that defined and shaped America.

You, on the other hand, seem content to "make up stories" about your grand past and all those supposed things you accomplished. Quit going around with your head up your behind and playing the victim as does the Left in this nation you claim to abhor. You are more like them than you realize. But since you owe no loyalties to anyone who may have been on your side at some time until you turned on them unjustly, try sparing us the lectures about what you don't know about.

Again, before you slam others about some "scam," ensure you report any and all donations received, any pay from any work or whatever you call it, receiving anything of value to the Social Security Administration, and any and all state, county or local agencies that you may received assistance from. Like SNAPS or housing assistance.   

Being on Social Security is OK. But know you are required to report any income over what I think is $600/annually. Have you been doing that? In your videos, you ask for $800 or more in one sum for some device. OK. Just know if you get such you must report that and no doubt pay taxes on it. The government cares less how the income is spent -- if you blow it, that's your choice to make. But they must be informed of such. OK?

I was at an outdoor coffeeshop yesterday, and in comes a guy that was probably 6'2'', 400 lbs, around 60, black shorts, t-shirt, and red suspenders, with a loud obnoxious voice that could be heard in every corner of the place.  The guy projected a complete lack of self awareness.

Jesus Christ, I wonder if he does videos.

Falkie is correct....
How dare Mr. Musk and Mr. Zuckerberg GET RICH OFF FALKIE !

is that why you are so bad off ?
(Mr. Musk and Mr. Zuckerberg stole YOUR MONEY)

is that why Mr. Musk and Mr. Zuckerberg are so well off ?
(Mr. Musk and Mr. Zuckerberg stole YOUR MONEY)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 09:04:08 PM
I was at an outdoor coffeeshop yesterday, and in comes a guy that was probably 6'2'', 400 lbs, around 60, black shorts, t-shirt, and red suspenders, with a loud obnoxious voice that could be heard in every corner of the place.  The guy projected a complete lack of self awareness.

LOL
if you did see Falkie...would you say hello Falkie ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 16, 2017, 08:51:12 PM
His mother was a Demcrat...

Isn't one of Falkie's claims to have visited Nixon in the White House with his mother?  If I'm remembering that correctly, how is that explained

was he carrying an iPad ?
one of the $1200 iPads with handles ?

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 09:09:26 PM
LOL
if you did see Falkie...would you say hello Falkie ?

Of course I would.  He's probably not very happy with me though

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 09:10:00 PM
Isn't one of Falkie's claims to have visited Nixon in the White House with his mother?  If I'm remembering that correctly, how is that explained
I remember that one !
maybe knew the little FAT Falkie was secretly a Republican....

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 09:11:17 PM
was he carrying an iPad ?
one of the $1200 iPads with handles ?

He was with two women, one from Denmark and one from Germany, and a couple of kids.  No idea what the connection between them was.  At one point he unlocked a bike and rode off, but he was back in a couple minutes.  Thankfully they moved away from me to a more shady spot.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 09:12:02 PM
Of course I would.  He's probably not very happy with me though
I would definitely say hello...
but not tell him who I was...
but, instead be a rabid fan of his famous YouTube productions...
treat him like a celebrity !
damn, if it happened in his corner Martinez starbucks....
I would, yes, I really would....
OFFER TO GET HIM A FREE GLASS OF WATER !

*but that is just me

LOL! The recent hospital video was "proof" of that. From the unflattering camera angle, ruling "Sewergab Senda" out as a director, for sure, to the possibility that when he looks for attention, he turns to the local emergency room and possibly won't pay his bill for wasting the time and resources of medical professionals who have "real concerns" with patients.

I agree with so much stated above. This could a reality show, for sure. He needs to push for that with some network. It's evident that life is stranger than art with this guy. I feel it would go viral -- some guy who fails to see he is out of touch thinking he is right and the rest of the world is wrong.

"Sendaman Vs. The Evil Sewergabbers" might become a highly rated show, considering that so much trash is aired these days and maybe this mess might prove both profitable and popular. Perhaps the claim that "Attempted Murder Through A Jalapeno Pizza Delivery" can be the pilot episode.

If nothing else, that's a "true-life story" that The New York Post or some such tabloid may "jump on" to report. Yes, some guy in California claimed a pizza delivery was actually some "conspiracy" to do him and his ulcerated self in! You can't make this stuff up!     

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 16, 2017, 09:16:01 PM
I would definitely say hello...
but not tell him who I was...
but, instead be a rabid fan of his famous YouTube productions...
treat him like a celebrity !
damn, if it happened in his corner Martinez starbucks....
I would, yes, I really would....
OFFER TO GET HIM A FREE GLASS OF WATER !

*but that is just me

I met him before so he knows who I am.  It would be freaking great to run into Kathy though, maybe pretend to be a friend of Falkie's she doesn't know..  work into the conversation all the money he's keeping from her, the car he parks around back...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

I do not know that claim.

He said he was a a few of the big civil rights events in the sixties and his mom worked with some of the old San Francisco polititions.