• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Laurakinch

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 22, 2017, 11:48:53 AM
Hey kids,

Last night a friend enlightened me on the extent of California's internet stalking laws. A 2,000+ page thread devoted to harassing one man, no matter what his character is, with members sending stuff to his home address, publishing his personal details, etc. is no joke at the end of the legal day. The recent Michelle Carter/Conrad Roy ruling also illustrates that people can now be held criminally responsible for inflicting mental distress on another person via electronic means.

I had a conversation that scared the hell out of me last night. If Falkie got so inclined and motivated -- along with the ear of a sympathetic judge -- he could have a legal field day with this thread and then get the last laugh all the way to the bank. And sheeeeeeezus, this thing would make national news. I can just hear Nancy Grace squawking about it now.

I'm out. I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I've worked too hard to climb out of my own rock bottom to lose it all because of juvenile antics. I'm deleting my account here. If MV were smart, he'd delete this whole thread.

I have said some really assholish things here, but I started out trying to be supportive of Falkie. Hell, my bank records will even reflect that. But I'm done with his channel too. This whole thing has gotten effed up.

I don't know if my posts will vanish when my account here does. I hope so. If that's the case, I'll give it an hour or so, so those of you who are good people at heart (and that's a lot of you) can hopefully see this and really think about what you're doing over here. It's a new world, everything's online now, there are no physical boundaries anymore and criminal and civil laws are reflecting that fact.

I know the hate's going to rain down on me for this post. I'm not judging anyone here or sitting on a high horse or anything. It's just not who I am. I have my own mess of a life. I shouldn't be throwing stones from my glass house.

Take care my fellow Art Bell fans! This thing started out as a place where we could all listen to the damn RADIO together. I miss those days. I made some good friends on Bellgab and we've had a lot of laughs. I'm grateful. I wish you all good things always. Peace be your journeys.

Hey Erinn, I don't know you personally but I've enjoyed your posts and some of your vids. Esp. the ones about bumble, allowing me to live vicariously through you since I've never really been a single gal out there in the dating world. I don't have the stomach for it. 

I want you to really think about your desire to go after Lee for the content here.  The old saying about pointing a finger at someone and having four pointing back at you applies here.  There was a brief time on this forum when some trolls went after me, tried to dox me, etc.  Lee was nice enough to PM me to ask if he should do something about it. But since they were on the wrong track in their search for me I said to just let them go and not to do anything about it.  And over time they got bored and moved on.  They would do the same with you except you keep putting your personal info and business online for good and ill to do with as they wish. 

The posts you left here about senda are still around and I would think twice before you bring any sort of legal action against the owner of this forum.  Please take some time to think about it and take a break from posting and youtubing, and do something productive to help yourself and your family.  Forget this shit and try to focus on what really matters.

p.s. Your bumble vid with blurry faces was f'ing hilarious but I had to stop in the middle and when i came back to finish watching it was gone  :'(

Yorkshire pud

QuoteThe old saying about pointing a finger at someone and having four pointing back at you applies here. 

Hey lass, who do we know from the Appelations? Four pointing back?

WOTR

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 25, 2019, 09:29:54 AM
Please take some time to think about it and take a break from posting and youtubing, and do something productive to help yourself and your family.  Forget this shit and try to focus on what really matters.
More good advice. But most people seem to like to make decisions that end up harming themselves. I have yet to see anybody do the smart thing and actually "take a break" from social media regardless of the consequences to themselves.

I guess we will see. I just think that after upping the ante, she is committed to continuing down this road. *

But I am sure that I am not could be wrong.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ifErtAaHI

My GOD, how many birthday meals do they have for Kathys birthday?  I was sure I saw them both have steak together a month ago for her birthday.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10cw0yUZa2s

It really doesn't sound like George takes very good care of his kitties...

And it sounds like George has been invaded by bugs and fleas again.  #sad.

George said Erinn wrote him, I wonder if they'll make up and be friends again?  I wonder how Kathy would feel about that?

George was unable to sell his AlienCon ticket. He said somebody from Tennessee reported that he was a fraud, and all the usual garbage.   LOL  I wonder if he knows where Erinn lives?  I don't suppose he keeps up with BellGab much.  His loss.

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2019, 03:31:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10cw0yUZa2s

It really doesn't sound like George takes very good care of his kitties...

And it sounds like George has been invaded by bugs and fleas again.  #sad.

George said Erinn wrote him, I wonder if they'll make up and be friends again?  I wonder how Kathy would feel about that?

George was unable to sell his AlienCon ticket. He said somebody from Tennessee reported that he was a fraud, and all the usual garbage.   LOL  I wonder if he knows where Erinn lives?  I don't suppose he keeps up with BellGab much.  His loss.

Erinn did not report him but he thought she did because a clever Bellgaber threw him a bone,

He also is claiming that I never paid for the Gigo pieces that he said were Lego. Why the hell did he send them if the buyer did not pay?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2019, 04:35:56 AM
Erinn did not report him but he thought she did because a clever Bellgaber threw him a bone,

He also is claiming that I never paid for the Gigo pieces that he said were Lego. Why the hell did he send them if the buyer did not pay?

No self-respecting BellGabber would do such a thing.

#MustaBeenAnEllgabber

Spookcat

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2019, 04:35:56 AM

Wasn't me. I bailed on the live streams after that video where he tried to lure the street cat (the one where he made kissy faces and the cat was NOT having it) "he's usually so friendly, but he got into a fight with Fuzzy (Orangy? I forget which one.)  into his house. I completely unsubscribed when through sifting through histories here, I learned he sat on a cat and killed it....
If I really want to watch him, I just look it up. Or follow the links from here.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Spookcat on June 26, 2019, 07:13:35 AM
Wasn't me. I bailed on the live streams after that video where he tried to lure the street cat (the one where he made kissy faces and the cat was NOT having it) "he's usually so friendly, but he got into a fight with Fuzzy (Orangy? I forget which one.)  into his house. I completely unsubscribed when through sifting through histories here, I learned he sat on a cat and killed it....
If I really want to watch him, I just look it up. Or follow the links from here.
The cat sitting story is true!? I always just figured it was a story to mess with him. Crazy.

Spookcat

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 26, 2019, 07:16:21 AM
The cat sitting story is true!? I always just figured it was a story to mess with him. Crazy.

I saw a few posts that said Falkie himself said it.

Sugaree

Where is the video of him saying it?
His titles do not help !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 20, 2019, 05:24:30 PM
can damon be left to his happyness on the other forum

First, it’s spelled happiness. Second, no, there is no happiness on Ellgab because that requires freedom. No, the only thing you’ll find there are a bunch of crazy, mddle aged women who reek of cat urine.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 26, 2019, 07:16:21 AM

It is true, it is from the Redbook days. He might have actually stepped on the cat, it has been over a decade so details are unclear.

He posted on Redbook that he was so upset that he hurt a cat and desperately needed money to take it to the vet. He never did get it to the vet and the cat passed.

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2019, 04:39:28 AM
No self-respecting BellGabber would do such a thing.

#MustaBeenAnEllgabber

I really do dot get why ellgab has a few of your panties all up in a bunch. Ellgab, Bellgab, it is the same damn thing.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2019, 11:01:39 AM
I really do dot get why ellgab has a few of your panties all up in a bunch. Ellgab, Bellgab, it is the same damn thing.

#DoDotGet

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2019, 03:16:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ifErtAaHI

My GOD, how many birthday meals do they have for Kathys birthday?  I was sure I saw them both have steak together a month ago for her birthday.

Shame on Ratty Patty. She had the nerve to ask  Kathy  to wear “a bra and panties”  when she takes Kathy out to Red Lobster for her birthday.

Around 5:06, Falkie hollers out in pain off camera. He tells Kathy that he kicked the door brick. I am wondering if this is the gem covered, cat killing brick (that he claimed was going to the dumpster) or if received another brick in the mail.

whoozit

I am really enjoying the videos from George’s impressionistic phase.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 26, 2019, 12:45:15 PM
I am really enjoying the videos from George’s impressionistic phase.

I think his recent silent movie is one of my favorites, and I would love to see someone do it with a voice over.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LadyFish on June 26, 2019, 12:14:01 PM
Shame on Ratty Patty. She had the nerve to ask  Kathy  to wear “a bra and panties”  when she takes Kathy out to Red Lobster for her birthday.

Around 5:06, Falkie hollers out in pain off camera. He tells Kathy that he kicked the door brick. I am wondering if this is the gem covered, cat killing brick (that he claimed was going to the dumpster) or if received another brick in the mail.

Kathy's a real charmer. Despite being broke-ass her friend is still taking her to dinner but is worried it might be too expensive. Kathy's response, 'just pay for it and shudderp!'. Those two deserve each other.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2019, 10:58:50 AM
It is true, it is from the Redbook days. He might have actually stepped on the cat, it has been over a decade so details are unclear.

He posted on Redbook that he was so upset that he hurt a cat and desperately needed money to take it to the vet. He never did get it to the vet and the cat passed.

He stepped on one cat and killed it outright.  Then later he sat on a newborn kitten, very young, crushing but not killing it.  That was the one where he was soliciting funds for the vet.

We only know about this because he blabbed it to get attention and sympathy.  He's a fuckin retard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2019, 11:01:39 AM

Fraid not! Now, flog yourself 50 times while chanting Praise MV!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2019, 10:58:50 AM

Was not on redbook but I think LC said a hooker with a heart of gold gave him the money. Didn’t she also buy him groceries?

A hooker buying Groceries is quite a sight I’d imagine. Falkie should allow a camera crew. He’d be great reality tv. Someone  with some editing ability and ability to hold a camera semi steady would be needed. I believe a YouTube show or something like that would take in money.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 26, 2019, 01:50:31 PM
I think his recent silent movie is one of my favorites, and I would love to see someone do it with a voice over.

https://vimeo.com/344713954

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 26, 2019, 08:41:09 PM
Was not on redbook but I think LC said a hooker with a heart of gold gave him the money. Didn’t she also buy him groceries?

A hooker buying Groceries is quite a sight I’d imagine. Falkie should allow a camera crew. He’d be great reality tv. Someone  with some editing ability and ability to hold a camera semi steady would be needed. I believe a YouTube show or something like that would take in money.

I know right? A kind hearted woman bringing Senda groceries that he'd said he couldn't afford would swell the heart and garner gratitude....

Nope...He complained that she hadn't given him money instead of the damned groceries.

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 26, 2019, 08:54:47 PM

https://vimeo.com/344713954

Superb narration! Hilarious!

He's got a free android smartphone with data but Senda is either too friggin dense to monitor his own livestream or it's beyond his technical ability or both!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 26, 2019, 08:41:09 PM

3 Hookers gave him cash and a fourth one brought groceries.