• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Why does Falkie always say next week/next month/next year he’ll have the funds to do what he wants?  He’s on a fixed income plus meager grifts.  I assume he’s planning on robbing a bank.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2019, 10:42:37 AM
Why does Falkie always say next week/next month/next year he’ll have the funds to do what he wants?  He’s on a fixed income plus meager grifts.  I assume he’s planning on robbing a bank.

#SendaTraditions

Yorkshire pud

My dear Woozit, you and I go back a long way, you have been here through the highs and lows of the Sendanomicsâ,,¢ legacyâ,,¢, so it perplexes me to see you even asked this question. If you just minded your own business and STFU and understood the Sendapilesofcashâ,,¢ principle of home banking TheSendawayâ,,¢, you'd not be asking why he always says what he does.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 11:37:38 AM
My dear Woozit, you and I go back a long way, you have been here through the highs and lows of the Sendanomicsâ,,¢ legacyâ,,¢, so it perplexes me to see you even asked this question. If you just minded your own business and STFU and understood the Sendapilesofcashâ,,¢ principle of home banking TheSendawayâ,,¢, you'd not be asking why he always says what he does.
Every once in a while I forget where I am and let reason and logic have meaning.  You are right, Sendanomicsâ,,¢ is the reason.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 08:54:08 AM
"The strangest listing I have seen" Ebay agent.

Senda wins the internet.

Point of order, there is no such language as British. But you're not the only one who has said that or the last.  ;)

In my defense I called it a British accent as opposed to an Irish accent. Neither are languages but they both are dialects and his accent sounded British to me not Irish. We also talked American accents because he said he had troubles telling different regional dialects apart but he did do a spot on Boston accent.

Norm

Soon the worthless subscribers and sewergab trolls will come around and donate large sums of cash to finance his steel box home in the Nevada desert where he and sweet Kathy can enjoy long desert drives in his 4X4 while stopping briefly to engage in passionate lovemaking and all-you-can-eat buffets.

These are the dreams of George Anthony Dimitri Senda, long time personal friend of Art Bell, George Noory and Richard C Hoagland, a premium content provider of quality family friendly YouTube videos that have garnered millions of views.

It is not just funds that will come pouring in, it is time, energy, ambition, weight loss and all other things he lacks.

When I sent an iPad box he said that he would contact the post master later (the box was seen in his videos for months after)
After his recent hospital visit he said he would start buying Slim Fast next week, that was weeks ago.

Everything will get done later.

Another Senda quirk worth noting is that no suggestion can work. Anything anyone says he instantly gives a reason that it can not be done. Kathy does it to, mostly to George when he talks to her.
I am not even talking dificult tasks such as eating better, If someone suggests checking out a TV show the first thing he will do is tell them why he can not do it.

jason.callan

I just got a email asking if I was still interested in the Alien Con ticket. lol

https://youtu.be/Rr8VnecKcGE

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2019, 02:09:19 PM
Another Senda quirk worth noting is that no suggestion can work. Anything anyone says he instantly gives a reason that it can not be done.
Knowing this Second Law of Senda, Contrarinessâ,,¢, (just behind the First Law, Sendanomicsâ,,¢), we can control all of his actions.  Imagine a clean hovel; a beautiful, ambitious girlfriend; gainful employment and positive contribution to society.  Erm,  never mind that would decrease my entertainment.  With great power comes great responsibility.

whoozit

I want everyone to realize that George is one of my most behated characters on BellGab.  I’m sire I’m not alone.  I hope the gifting dolt lives forever. 
P.S. I blame the wine.
P.P.S. Vanilla extract and half and half is excellent.  Especially when compared to isopropyl alcohol, yuck. 
P.P.P.S.  My tummy hurts.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2019, 02:09:19 PM
It is not just funds that will come pouring in, it is time, energy, ambition, weight loss and all other things he lacks.

When I sent an iPad box he said that he would contact the post master later (the box was seen in his videos for months after)
After his recent hospital visit he said he would start buying Slim Fast next week, that was weeks ago.

Everything will get done later.

Another Senda quirk worth noting is that no suggestion can work. Anything anyone says he instantly gives a reason that it can not be done. Kathy does it to, mostly to George when he talks to her.
I am not even talking dificult tasks such as eating better, If someone suggests checking out a TV show the first thing he will do is tell them why he can not do it.

This has been borne out time and again..Box fans, microphones, speakers, ethernet cables (Micro camera versions not withstanding). Curtis even took the trouble of finding out links to suitable mics that Senda could afford (not that Curtis would know what he was talking about of course) but the fat waste of shit (Senda not Curtis) dismissed all and everything as useless information.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2019, 05:13:29 PM
I want everyone to realize that George is one of my most behated characters on BellGab.  I’m sire I’m not alone.  I hope the gifting dolt lives forever. 
P.S. I blame the wine.
P.P.S. Vanilla extract and half and half is excellent.  Especially when compared to isopropyl alcohol, yuck. 
P.P.P.S.  My tummy hurts.

Oh don't drink that...Not good. A press assistant at a plant that was connected with a firm I worked, put Isopropanol in a carton of orange juice on a regular basis, he was dead in six months.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 06:19:22 PM

Oh don't drink that...Not good. A press assistant at a plant that was connected with a firm I worked, put Isopropanol in a carton of orange juice on a regular basis, he was dead in six months.
Now you tell me. Is my liver supposed to fall out when I pass gas?

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2019, 04:30:58 PM
Knowing this Second Law of Senda, Contrarinessâ,,¢, (just behind the First Law, Sendanomicsâ,,¢), we can control all of his actions.  Imagine a clean hovel; a beautiful, ambitious girlfriend; gainful employment and positive contribution to society.  Erm,  never mind that would decrease my entertainment.  With great power comes great responsibility.

Sounds good but the thirgd rule of Stuborness states that Senda will always reset back to his original factory settings. No amount of evidence will ever change a belief that Senda has, I discuss this in a little video I call  "Not even George Senda can change George Senda's mind."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DtL8GWHgzw&t=10s

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2019, 06:46:48 PM
Sounds good but the thirgd rule of Stuborness states that Senda will always reset back to his original factory settings. No amount of evidence will ever change a belief that Senda has, I discuss this in a little video I call  "Not even George Senda can change George Senda's mind."

It's so much more appealing when Senda fills his pie hole and starts eating before he starts broadcasting. It adds that authentic disgusting pile of shitty filth ambiance.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2019, 06:27:05 PM

If you still have a liver after drinking IPA, yes. It's all good.

TROLL

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2019, 06:46:48 PM

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2019, 06:27:05 PM
Your liver won't fall out. But you might be experiencing a prolapse.  ;)

Lilith

That's not true George.  Nobody on YouTUbe is telling anybody not to buy your ticket.