• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Spookcat

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 26, 2019, 08:54:47 PM
https://vimeo.com/344713954

Thanks Pud!  That started my morning off with a big grin on my face, and a chuckle in my heart!

I can actually imagine Senda buying cans of dog shit.

Lilith

So George put his keys in the recycling bin, just like he put his ipad down the garbage shute.    LOL

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2019, 02:02:43 AM
So George put his keys in the recycling bin, just like he put his ipad down the garbage shute.    LOL
Isn’t Georges’s entire apartment a combo recycling bin / garbage chute?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 28, 2019, 03:45:58 AM

Other than the bits he boasts about cleaning? Yes.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 28, 2019, 03:45:58 AM

Well, I had a difficult time making out anything he was saying, but I got the impression that this particular recycling bin that he dropped his keys in, is 20miles away. 

#ICouldBeWrong

Norm

Another fantastic live video from the Master! Amazing video quality! Audio so clear I can hear trains and the wind blowing by. Nose blowing live action that can't be matched!  I'm busting out my Nigerian donation checkbook right now!

whoozit

I never thought I’d say this but it’s nice to be back to the sanity of the Falkie Thread. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 28, 2019, 10:15:27 AM
I never thought I’d say this but it’s nice to be back to the sanity of the Falkie Thread.

You can try to run away, but we will hunt you down, we will find you, and we will drag you back.

https://youtu.be/_CI7Fo4p0v8

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2019, 08:09:12 AM
Well, I had a difficult time making out anything he was saying, but I got the impression that this particular recycling bin that he dropped his keys in, is 20miles away. 

#ICouldBeWrong

I call bullshit on his “how I lost my keys story”. From what I could understand, he says he picked up a bag of clothes and shoes from that mysterious  free shopping area “downstairs” (where he got the walker, fake Legos he tried to sell on eBay, cupcakes, etc) because they had been there a few days and he decided they had been there long enough and so he took them to the donation/recycling bin because he didn’t want things to pile up in the area and was cleaning up.

He claims he heard his keys fall as he was walking to the donation bin and assumed that they had fallen into his kitty feeding bag. Instead, later when he returned to his hovel, he discovered the keys weren’t in the kitty bag, so he realized the keys fell into the bag of clothes that he had put into the donation bin. So, then he called Kathy from a neighbor’s phone (doesn’t he have a free cell phone?) and she came over & let him in his apartment (He also gave Kathy gas money & they went out for tarts & chili burgers, I think?....perhaps TheErinF sent some cash with that Alien baby, as it isn’t the first of the month, yet.)

Anyway, he was going to call the phone number on the locked donation/recycling bin today to see about getting his keys from their locked bin.

My theory is that maybe Falkie didn’t lose his keys putting stuff into the bin, but trying to get stuff out of that bin. He never mentioned once retracing his steps to look for his keys or having to go back to the bin to get the phone number off of it. And when does Falkie ever cleanup after him self or his hovel, let alone his apartment complex or others? Perhaps he has spied someone placing an item that tickled his fancy in that bin and wanted it for himself ( or to sell on eBay) and in the process of attempting to get it, dropped his keys in the locked bin, which would explain how he knows the keys are in that bin and not lost on the ground somewhere else. And Weren’t there some YouTube videos with reflections of Falkie in shop windows from the past showing how he wears his keys on a lanyard around his neck? 

I think his explanation  could be a cover story for how he lost his keys trying to acquire donations from a locked donation bin.

#ICouldBeWrong,Too

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on June 28, 2019, 07:09:19 PM
I call bullshit on his “how I lost my keys story”. From what I could understand, he says he picked up a bag of clothes and shoes from that mysterious  free shopping area “downstairs” (where he got the walker, fake Legos he tried to sell on eBay, cupcakes, etc) because they had been there a few days and he decided they had been there long enough and so he took them to the donation/recycling bin because he didn’t want things to pile up in the area and was cleaning up.

He claims he heard his keys fall as he was walking to the donation bin and assumed that they had fallen into his kitty feeding bag. Instead, later when he returned to his hovel, he discovered the keys weren’t in the kitty bag, so he realized the keys fell into the bag of clothes that he had put into the donation bin. So, then he called Kathy from a neighbor’s phone (doesn’t he have a free cell phone?) and she came over & let him in his apartment (He also gave Kathy gas money & they went out for tarts & chili burgers, I think?....perhaps TheErinF sent some cash with that Alien baby, as it isn’t the first of the month, yet.)

Anyway, he was going to call the phone number on the locked donation/recycling bin today to see about getting his keys from their locked bin.

My theory is that maybe Falkie didn’t lose his keys putting stuff into the bin, but trying to get stuff out of that bin. He never mentioned once retracing his steps to look for his keys or having to go back to the bin to get the phone number off of it. And when does Falkie ever cleanup after him self or his hovel, let alone his apartment complex or others? Perhaps he has spied someone placing an item that tickled his fancy in that bin and wanted it for himself ( or to sell on eBay) and in the process of attempting to get it, dropped his keys in the locked bin, which would explain how he knows the keys are in that bin and not lost on the ground somewhere else. And Weren’t there some YouTube videos with reflections of Falkie in shop windows from the past showing how he wears his keys on a lanyard around his neck? 

I think his explanation  could be a cover story for how he lost his keys trying to acquire donations from a locked donation bin.

#ICouldBeWrong,Too

You think so? B,b,but Senda wouldn't be such a low life scrounging grifting cunt as to go and steal from a bin that was used to donate to people less fortunate.. Would he?

#YouBetYourFuckingLifeHeWould.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 28, 2019, 07:37:21 PM

You think so? B,b,but Senda wouldn't be such a low life scrounging grifting cunt as to go and steal from a bin that was used to donate to people less fortunate.. Would he?

#YouBetYourFuckingLifeHeWould.
In George’s mind he is less fortunate than the less fortunate.  After all his subscribers are to cheap to pay for his alien con vacation while that huge bin is just going to be given to others that don’t even make videos.  Much less ones as excellent as George’s.  Hater.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 28, 2019, 07:41:14 PM
In George’s mind he is less fortunate than the less fortunate.  After all his subscribers are to cheap to pay for his alien con vacation while that huge bin is just going to be given to others that don’t even make videos.  Much less ones as excellent as George’s.  Hater.

Shirley* he's considered that the more less fortunate than him, would make ground breaking high quality videos if they were given the same chances he's had? Variously arrived broken iPad's, video camera, mics, fan boxes etc...all pre-broken/impossibly stupid to use before they arrive at the Senda hovel.

* Don't call him Surely.

Yorkshire pud

Hacienda towers hovel cam...This dumpster diver is so afraid that he'll be blamed for stealing from the donations bin, he's moving out of Martinez.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 28, 2019, 08:19:23 PM
Hacienda towers hovel cam...This dumpster diver is so afraid that he'll be blamed for stealing from the donations bin, he's moving out of Martinez.

George needs a shave.

WOTR

Quote from: LadyFish on June 28, 2019, 07:09:19 PM

There have been a bunch of people dead in the last year due to trying to take stuff out of a clothing bin... Good thing that George is too big to even make a real attempt, or I owuld assume he would be among them...

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 28, 2019, 09:08:47 PM
There have been a bunch of people dead in the last year due to trying to take stuff out of a clothing bin... Good thing that George is too big to even make a real attempt, or I owuld assume he would be among them...

Natural selection at work.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkBkR2LSEQ

Turn your volume way up so that you might be able to make out what he's saying.

Lilith

Listening to George planning his finances is always a joy.

Lilith

George said that Kathy kills computer mice by beating on them.  He's not going to buy her anymore mice, because she doesn't take care of them.

Lilith

George admits he's broken quite a few keyboards by dropping them on the floor. 

Lilith

George had no luck trying to recover his keys from the donations bin by phone.  He might have to go there on Monday.

Lilith

George thinks Erinn sent him the Alien Doll, but he's not sure.   He has no idea who sent it to him but he's assuming it's from her.

LOL.

Lilith

Georges Laundry Room key is also lost in the donation bin.  Oh Dear.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 27, 2019, 05:52:28 AM
Thanks Pud!  That started my morning off with a big grin on my face, and a chuckle in my heart!

I can actually imagine Senda buying cans of dog shit.

But it would be the expensive, brand name dog shit, not the generic stuff.