• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on July 01, 2019, 04:54:27 PM
We called em brown-nosers back in the day, in reference to where they had their noses...

George, BellGab's area51drone, and Ol' Gerry were once also proudly known as "the Big 3," and longtime readers *know* that we used to kick ass and take names in this thread!

The Circle of Trust (plus Justin) formed after SixWeekTenure(tm) had his "road to Damascus" moment, and saw the true light and GLORY!!! of The Master.

photo credit to SWT(tm)

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2019, 08:47:10 PM
George, BellGab's area51drone, and Ol' Gerry were once also proudly known as "the Big 3," and longtime readers *know* that we used to kick ass and take names in this thread!

The Circle of Trust (plus Justin) formed after SixWeekTenure(tm) had his "road to Damascus" moment, and saw the true light and GLORY!!! of The Master.

photo credit to SWT(tm)

on a personal note, could you have SixWeek post in this thread? it would be great to know if he's still alive. much obliged.

ps: i don't care about Justin. no offense.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 01, 2019, 06:41:35 PM

This video is nearly 18 months old... What happened with his fitness regime since the circle of deceit came crashing around his fat pad?
The FFF, Fat Fuck Falkie, long ago gaffed me off on my offer.  Free training and diet advice.  All he had to do was follow my instructions.  No joining a gym right away.  No special products to purchase.  A lot of his 'workout' would have been walking as able, body weight, stretching, etc.  But NOOOOOOOO.  FFF wanted me to come to him.  Wanted me to buy his food. Wanted me to purchase a gym membership.  Wanted me to do the exercises.  So that he could get into better shape.

Don't get me started, BritBoi.  BTW, how's our babe Laura?   

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 01, 2019, 08:44:39 PM
you're welcome, Gerry. i do admit it is rather hilarious to hear The Master(tm) riding roughshod, and laying waste to the entire Circle of Trust membership (minus Justin). also, i'm certain such a circumstance would never again present itself. it's heartwarming to read that you find humor in this most unfortunate George Senda tirade.

quick question: any word about when will The Master's live streams will be unencumbered? - thanks Gerr!

I consider that tirade to be a personal badge of honor!  The Master could not get that upset, and let his TAUREAN RAGE consume him to that degree, if I was not one of the loyal followers that he treasured (my word, not his) the most.

The idea of bringing the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) together once more has been bandied about, and George usually shuts that talk down immediately, but every once in a while, he sounds like he might be somewhat amenable to it someday if the circumstances were right.  I think SixWeekTenure(tm) ("...and as for YOU, SixWeek - what the hell is your real name anyway? - it would be nice to know..." LOL) would have to reemerge from the shadows for that to happen.  George talks about coming up to Seattle someday for a face-to-face meeting with A51D and me, so hopefully we can at least make that happen at some point.

I recently let George know (very cautiously and politely) that he should review some of his recent live streams as I feel he probably doesn't realize how poor the quality is for some of them.  In my opinion, he should raise hell with T-Mobile until they fix it for him, but he said that things may improve once he gets internet service hooked back up in his apartment.

fwiw: im not judging you Gerry, really. im just trying to help. i mean, this is quality we're getting at the moment... i wonder if T-Moble understands whom exactly they're throttling? i suppose not.

[attachment=1,msg1337666]

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 01, 2019, 08:51:13 PM
on a personal note, could you have SixWeek post in this thread? it would be great to know if he's still alive. much obliged.

ps: i don't care about Justin. no offense.

If you were smart, which I think you are, you would care about (plus Justin).  He is the most trusted online friend that George has.  I've warned George many times that he should TRUST NO ONE online, not even me, but he does know that (plus Justin) is the one person he can trust implicitly.

I haven't heard from SWT(tm) in a long, long time, but I hope that he has somehow, someway been able to keep tabs on what goes on with George and Kathy, as well as this thread.  I would be delighted to hear from him again.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2019, 09:00:34 PM
If you were smart, which I think you are, you would care about (plus Justin).  He is the most trusted online friend that George has.  I've warned George many times that he should TRUST NO ONE online, not even me, but he does know that (plus Justin) is the one person he can trust implicitly.

I haven't heard from SWT(tm) in a long, long time, but I hope that he has somehow, someway been able to keep tabs on what goes on with George and Kathy, as well as this thread.  I would be delighted to hear from him again.

Gerr, ive always had this awful feeling that (plus Justin) Justin is pulling all of the strings and leading The Master(tm), and by extension, The Circle of Trust down a dark path. i can't even finish this post with: i could be wrong.

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2019, 08:32:57 PM
Thank you - that's one of my favorites.  Fortunately, George and I have moved past the sadness and mistrust of those days gone by.
Thank goodness. George has good friends in the circle, and Patty had good friends like Kathy.

FRIENDSHIP.

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2019, 08:57:29 PM
...George talks about coming up to Seattle someday for a face-to-face meeting with A51D and me, so hopefully we can at least make that happen at some point.
I'm trying to recall the rules around such visits. I believe that you are expected to pay for gas, offer a place to sleep (please don't demand that diapers be worn) and have a hot breakfast.

How long is George thinking of staying? Will Kathy be welcome to stay for more than a year before you arrange for ratty Patty to rape her as encouragement to leave?

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2019, 08:39:22 PM
As a member of the former Circle of Trust (plus Justin), Ol' Gerry can answer that:

I sent him $20 USD cash (from Canada) to avoid Super Chat fees, and included a brief note that it was a donation for AlienCon, but I guess he decided that spending it on cat food was more important.

He told A51D that I had probably BS'd him about sending it as it took a while to arrive, but then he finally posted this brief mention in a recent video:
starts at the 1:35 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy75F0Ubgr4

Despite our occasional misunderstandings, The Master *KNOWS* I am there for him, and I continue to serve at his leisure.

FRIENDSHIP.

Can you give us any insight into what Georges most trusted circle of friends have in mind for the future financial success of Georges YouTube Channel OlGerry?  It sure seems to have gone down hill since George left BellGab.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on July 01, 2019, 09:51:52 PM
Can you give us any insight into what Georges most trusted circle of friends have in mind for the future financial success of Georges YouTube Channel OlGerry?  It sure seems to have gone down hill since George left BellGab.
I feel like if he doesn't get real WiFI it's really spiraling. These pixelated buffering videos are too much to take.

Quote from: brig on July 01, 2019, 09:51:52 PM

Brig, in my humble estimation, I would love to see George get back to his paranormal roots, because that is where the answer lies.  We all know that he is incredibly knowledgeable on the subject, and he has the bona fides to prove it, including his extensive paranormal book collection.  If he could resume his commentary on paranormal-related topics, which are right in his wheelhouse - and find a way to promote his channel to an audience (unlike the detractors, haters, liars, fools, pervaricators, and trolls found on this board) that would truly appreciate his intelligence, gifts, and talents -  he'd stand more than a good chance of growing his suscriber base. 

As it stands, I'm afraid cat feeding and grocery store hauls aren't cutting it, and his view totals [I'm sorry, George] are the proof.  I wish he would take a look back through the YouTube archives to determine which videos garnered the most views, and then "rediscover" himself and give us (his loyal fans, followers, and suscribers) the "red meat" we so desperately crave.

I remember being logged here into SewerGab the day the Noory interview video was posted.  I don't recall the exact count, but the number of members and guests viewing the thread at the time it was dropped was THROUGH THE ROOF, and we were all excitedly awaiting the opportunity to celebrate the momentous victory with George.  He needs to find focus, and he needs to get angry again!  When he lets his TAUREAN RAGE consume him, that is when his content is at its BEST, and he needs it to win his audience back and drive his viewership to levels previously unseen.  That is what it will take to make him successful, and that is how his videos, designed to make him money, will deliver the financial rewards he so richly deserves to him.

#ICouldBeWrong
#The

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2019, 11:20:10 PM
Brig, in my humble estimation, I would love to see George get back to his paranormal roots, because that is where the answer lies.  We all know that he is incredibly knowledgeable on the subject, and he has the bona fides to prove it, including his extensive paranormal book collection.  If he could resume his commentary on paranormal-related topics, which are right in his wheelhouse - and find a way to promote his channel to an audience (unlike the detractors, haters, liars, fools, pervaricators, and trolls found on this board) that would truly appreciate his intelligence, gifts, and talents -  he'd stand more than a good chance of growing his suscriber base. 

As it stands, I'm afraid cat feeding and grocery store hauls aren't cutting it, and his view totals [I'm sorry, George] are the proof.  I wish he would take a look back through the YouTube archives to determine which videos garnered the most views, and then "rediscover" himself and give us (his loyal fans, followers, and suscribers) the "red meat" we so desperately crave.

I remember being logged here into SewerGab the day the Noory interview video was posted.  I don't recall the exact count, but the number of members and guests viewing the thread at the time it was dropped was THROUGH THE ROOF, and we were all excitedly awaiting the opportunity to celebrate the momentous victory with George.  He needs to find focus, and he needs to get angry again!  When he lets his TAUREAN RAGE consume him, that is when his content is at its BEST, and he needs it to win his audience back and drive his viewership to levels previously unseen.  That is what it will take to make him successful, and that is how his videos, designed to make him money, will deliver the financial rewards he so richly deserves to him.

#ICouldBeWrong
#The

I know you didn't ask, but I have to disagree with you regarding the Haters and Trolls that George has despised so intensely, for so long.  The Haters and Trolls are the very individuals that inspire his Taurean Rage, and bring out his determination to create videos that both inspire, and create viewership, adsense money, and SuperChat dollars, not to mention the vast numbers of fans, suscribers, and live YouTube chatters,  that George so genuinely needs and deserves.  George is inspiring no matter what topic he covers.  It can be current news updates, his experiences with earthquakes or investments in silver, but I think you would have to agree, that his rants about his Haters and Trolls have provided some of his largest audiences, which in turn, provides more opportunities for cash rewards.  George needs to return to his BellGab roots, and unban all of his YouTube viewership, the ones who inspire his glorious Taurean Rage.  It is what the people want,  it is what the people will pay for.  I think that anyone who tells George otherwise, is being both untruthful, and disloyal to him.

#SewSayWeAll!
#PraiseMV!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByXsw7wq274

Nobody has made any comments so far, and only 26 views 5 hours later,

What has the circle of rust done to help you Promote your YouTube Channel lately George?

Sugaree

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 01, 2019, 11:19:32 PM
I feel like if he doesn't get real WiFI it's really spiraling. These pixelated buffering videos are too much to take.
Agreed. I can't wait around for the buffering of half answered questions.
GET BETTER INTERNET FALKIE!
i swear he is purposely buying old electronics.
I mean in all honesty...Apple products are not meant to last longer than 3 years let alone 10 years.
It is like he calls people up and says.. give me your worst internet please.
I mean it is 2019!

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2019, 08:47:10 PM

photo credit to SWT(tm)
So many of lifes good things come in three's. The big three, the three musketeers, the three tenors, the three amigos, the three stooges, three men and a baby...

All, in some small way, related to this thread.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2019, 07:39:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByXsw7wq274

Nobody has made any comments so far, and only 26 views 5 hours later,

What has the circle of rust done to help you Promote your YouTube Channel lately George?

Falkie didn’t mention buying the dongle....he has been talking about getting a dongle for his eyepad on the first of the month to help with his video quality.

The circle of rust needs to either get Falkie his dongle with better internet or come up with a malady that lands Falkie in the Emergency Room every week for some quality internet connection for live streaming.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2019, 06:56:26 PM
Not exactly the most flattering picture,  Couldn't youtube pick out something better from that vid?

It could be worse.

https://vimeo.com/237835898

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2019, 06:56:26 PM
Not exactly the most flattering picture,  Couldn't youtube pick out something better from that vid?

Like Falkie showing his Cornish game hen haul @ 8:22?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on July 02, 2019, 08:17:31 PM
Like Falkie showing his Cornish game hen haul @ 8:22?

15:20 he's off down to Wells Fargo tomorrow to avail himself of an offer to get a new ipad after a few months because they'll give him $400 for his custom....Okay, I'll bet a whole dollar he doesn't see that $400.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2019, 08:26:21 PM
15:20 he's off down to Wells Fargo tomorrow to avail himself of an offer to get a new ipad after a few months because they'll give him $400 for his custom....Okay, I'll bet a whole dollar he doesn't see that $400.

Same old shit.  *sigh*

I'm trying this guy but.......  Well.  He blows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlaknAA3aok

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2019, 08:28:08 PM
Same old shit.  *sigh*

I'm trying this guy but.......  Well.  He blows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlaknAA3aok

I agree...no gravy down his chin..No stained t shirt...Kitchen looks clean, No penicillin growing on every surface.. He has a LONG way to go until he's Sendafitâ,,¢.

Although he is 5 hours in and munching on junk food.  There is some potential but he's too thin.  Too organized.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 02, 2019, 08:36:27 PM
Although he is 5 hours in and munching on junk food.  There is some potential but he's too thin.  Too organized.

He loses extra bonus points because he's eating something with 'Hershey's' on the label.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 02, 2019, 08:38:59 PM

He loses extra bonus points because he's eating something with 'Hershey's' on the label.

It's just not the same.  I think having a "Hot Spare" Senda ready to go when the inevitable occurs is a good idea but this guy just isn't it.   

Seems like he is more interested in junk than lactating whores.   He just went to take a squirt and didn't bring the web cam into the head with him.
Not going to get the job done.