• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

conbrio

Can Art be a guest host? or maybe he will call in.

jazmunda

Quote from: conbrio on December 14, 2013, 08:00:44 PM
Can Art be a guest host? or maybe he will call in.

Art is always welcome to call in on (602) 399 7131

area51drone

Listening to the cast now... 

You guys are dead wrong.  Art will be back.   He talks one to one with people on ham radio, you think he cares if he only has 1,000 listeners?   He wants to interview people.  He wants to learn by talking to people like Michio and Richard Hoagland (LOL).   You all obviously haven't listened to enough Art.  Just wait, he will be back and be better than ever.   Jazmunda is trying to kill him before he even begins...  ???

Ok, show finished.  I guess that's all I have to say. 

onan

Quote from: area51drone on December 15, 2013, 05:29:13 AM

You guys are dead wrong.  Art will be back.   He talks one to one with people on ham radio, you think he cares if he only has 1,000 listeners?   He wants to interview people.  He wants to learn by talking to people like Michio and Richard Hoagland (LOL).   You all obviously haven't listened to enough Art.  Just wait, he will be back and be better than ever. 

From your lips to god's ears.

area51drone

Quote from: onan on December 15, 2013, 06:05:07 AM
From your lips to god's ears.

Little g.

Keep up the show though, from there it can only get better.  See:

Is Punishment or Reward More Effective?

Sorry, I'm not trying to rip on you guys or anything.  I'm just saying it was what it was.  I appreciate you guys trying, and I'm sure with each show you all will improve.

You guys are dead wrong.  Art will be back.   He talks one to one with people on ham radio, you think he cares if he only has 1,000 listeners?   He wants to interview people.  He wants to learn by talking to people like Michio and Richard Hoagland (LOL).   You all obviously haven't listened to enough Art.  Just wait, he will be back and be better than ever.   Jazmunda is trying to kill him before he even begins...  ???

If he wanted to interview people without taking any calls, he could have done that on Dark Matter by changing up the format. The funny thing about it is that Art acted like he was bending over backwards for Sirius/XM by doing an extra hour (one more than the contracted three) per night, as if he was doing them a favor. This was the same attitude that Keith and Art had toward putting people on their poor attempt at a radio network, even if they were the ones that needed to fill time. Those two deserve each other.   

jazmunda

Just a reminder that a NEW GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/16) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

We have a very special new segment that I'm sure you'll love.

To listen and chat live go to ufoship.com.

This show depends on calls in order to survive the great dwindling caller base calamity of 2013 that has stricken 9 out of 10 radio shows. Please call on (602) 399 7131.

DanTSX

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 15, 2013, 08:09:20 AM
If he wanted to interview people without taking any calls, he could have done that on Dark Matter by changing up the format. The funny thing about it is that Art acted like he was bending over backwards for Sirius/XM by doing an extra hour (one more than the contracted three) per night, as if he was doing them a favor. This was the same attitude that Keith and Art had toward putting people on their poor attempt at a radio network, even if they were the ones that needed to fill time. Those two deserve each other.   

The hell he did.

He was enjoying it

DanTSX

Have any of you Art-Obsessed weirdoes even attempted to listen to Art talk on HF HAM to his buddies?  I mean a whole ton of you we're loosing sleep and shirking real life responsibilities to sit around here waiting for Art to reply.  yet he was there talking away, allegedly to his producer and webmaster on HF all day long, and detectable over the air to a huge geographic section of the USA.

Quote from: DanTSX on December 15, 2013, 11:47:20 PM
Have any of you Art-Obsessed weirdoes even attempted to listen to Art talk on HF HAM to his buddies?  I mean a whole ton of you we're loosing sleep and shirking real life responsibilities to sit around here waiting for Art to reply.  yet he was there talking away, allegedly to his producer and webmaster on HF all day long, and detectable over the air to a huge geographic section of the USA.

Isn't that a violation of his non-compete?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 16, 2013, 12:33:18 AM

Isn't that a violation of his non-compete?

Chatting with three people on ham radio? Most definitely.  ::)

jazmunda

We're LIVE in 5!

ufoship.com to chat

Call us on (602) 399 7131

jazmunda

Feedback?

Only positive please. I need the adulation. It helps me sleep at night.

Seriously though any feedback good or bad is appreciated.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 16, 2013, 08:50:46 PM
Feedback?

Only positive please. I need the adulation. It helps me sleep at night.

Seriously though any feedback good or bad is appreciated.

I wasn't able to listen live, but if there was no Maryanne Minute, you get an F-

That's not an F, that's an F-

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 16, 2013, 08:53:05 PM
I wasn't able to listen live, but if there was no Maryanne Minute, you get an F-

That's not an F, that's an F-

You can place that F in front of UCK.

Completely forgot about that hot cat chick.

I'm such a miserable failure.

I missed most of it.  But what I heard sounded pretty good.  You guys are getting more comfortable with each other.
It's gotta' be fun.  I had some.   ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Treading Water on December 16, 2013, 09:24:29 PM
I missed most of it.  But what I heard sounded pretty good.  You guys are getting more comfortable with each other.
It's gotta' be fun.  I had some.   ;D

You need to call in TW.

We need some estorgen to mix in with the sausage fest.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 16, 2013, 09:18:43 PM
You can place that F in front of UCK.

Completely forgot about that hot cat chick.

I'm such a miserable failure.

This week's Maryanne Minute. NO THANKS TO THIS USELESS AUSTRALIAN.

https://www.mediafire.com/?tj9m8g904fa92vo

I was all ready to call in tonight and had to leave the computer to patch up my toe.  Embarrassing story involving dog pee, snow, ice, bare feet.  Yeah, I'm a clutz...By the time I got back, you guys were wrapping it up.  Maybe next week.   :-[

Quote from: bateman on December 16, 2013, 09:31:37 PM

Haaaaahahahahahahaha....Loved it!!      ;D

FallenSeraph

LOL that music and quiche.

I saw this on eBay and it reminded me of Maryanne:

[attachimg=1]

If Noory opens up his lines for either of the wacko women on his show tonight, Maryanne should call in.

jazmunda

I love Maryanne.

I had a whole sheet of notes I didn't get to. Time flies and all that jazz.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 16, 2013, 09:48:00 PM
I love Maryanne.

I had a whole sheet of notes I didn't get to. Time flies and all that jazz.

Yeah, yeah. So when will the podcast be available?

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 16, 2013, 09:53:06 PM
Yeah, yeah. So when will the podcast be available?

Probably tomorrow or whenever MV gets off his lazy ass.

Quote from: Treading Water on December 16, 2013, 09:34:57 PM
I was all ready to call in tonight and had to leave the computer to patch up my toe.  Embarrassing story involving dog pee, snow, ice, bare feet.  Yeah, I'm a clutz...By the time I got back, you guys were wrapping it up.  Maybe next week.   :-[

8)

Shadow Wolf

I missed the live cast of the second edition of bellgab, will listen when it is available. I did listen to the inaugural cast, and despite a few setbacks, I thought it was an interesting show. Treadingwater had a good call-in so it was a good thing you got the lines working. The guy from the other site, mending fences or stirring the pot more, I am still not sure about his call-in, and then had to hang-up and call in again after his boss (obviously) heard him. I guess he has one of those jobs where you do not get to speak your mind, toe the company line or your outta here jobs. A shame the work force and small business has come to that, I guess that is why things made today are such pieces of crap, and as for new content, why things are the same old pieces of rehashed crap.

Spinner

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 17, 2013, 12:07:23 AM
Missed it again :(
Me too. I blame my job.
(Why do we need job--->money--->shelter/food...?)

Spinner

Awesome!
"quiche . . . is for homosexuals" "cat cookies" LOL
Obviously Maryanne loves her cats and her booze.