• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on July 12, 2019, 07:49:04 AM

Oh, boy.  A Tarot card reader!  Keep that Carnival going, Jorch!  Followed by opeen lines!  Enjoy your late night breakfast date with Tommee, Jorch.

Maybe you can have a carnival shooting gallery huckster on next week, Jorch.

ItsOver

Ha!  I just noticed this at https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Coast_to_Coast_AM

"Coast to Coast AM could use some help..."

Yeeewww don't say?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 12, 2019, 04:06:30 AM
So how does the producer of the 6'oclock news on TV go from there to a late night radio talk show talking to loons in St. Louis?
Dress considered inappropriate for the workplace

I just assumed the news career was just another Senda-esque exaggeration like his being scouted by the Tigers

Dateline

I just saw this at ABC.com and had to leak the news.  The producer last night had insomnia and heard Norry's landmark show on single parenting.  Today, in a rush meeting, based on that show, the producer proposed to hire Norry to fill an unfilled chair on "The View."

After the meeting, the producer in a candid interview remarked that Norry fills the male role that they were looking to hire for to give " "The View"  a more balanced view.   He has that girly girl male approach we have been unable to fill through traditional channels. 

Norry is slated to begin Monday at his new venue.  Tonight will be his last show and the first for Coast, it will be televised on YouTube.  It will focus on his favorite pasttime, playing with Barbies.  He will discuss and undress his favorite "Alien Barbie."

In utter happiness, Norry broke down in tears as he spoke fondly of his prior transgender other, who he secretly lusts for but is restrained from seeing.

The Coast baton will pass without interruption to Richard Syrett.

Norry can be seen Monday on "The View"  He is the one with the trout-pout lips and moustache.

Last night the astrologer said an astrologer's job is not to scare people. Actually, an astrologers job is to get a REAL job to pay the bills so they don't have to prostitute their skills. Then they will be free to offer help for the joy of service, with nothing expected in return.  George is so fixated on making money, the concept of spritual prostitution would seem to be way over his head. I noticed Lewis used astrologer speak in the final 'reading' to deliver bad news without actually being truthful. He told the truck driver that he was entering an exciting period which may include challenges. Then he named a transit that actually means crisis and suffering. Never pay an astrologer if you  want the truth. They know that no-one will be happy to pay 100 bucks for bad news.

I could only take 15 minutes of the first two oprahesque hours. Boring beyond belief.  On the bright side, Syrett has the next two nights.

Gyoza Girl

I gave up trying to listen to the single-parenting show, although maybe I should have stayed with it. It just seemed like a lot of banal observations with no new insights.

I thought we must be in End Times, because this show feels like seven years of Tribulations.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 12, 2019, 04:32:42 PM
I just saw this at ABC.com and had to leak the news.  The producer last night had insomnia and heard Norry's landmark show on single parenting.  Today, in a rush meeting, based on that show, the producer proposed to hire Norry to fill an unfilled chair on "The View."

After the meeting, the producer in a candid interview remarked that Norry fills the male role that they were looking to hire for to give " "The View"  a more balanced view.   He has that girly girl male approach we have been unable to fill through traditional channels. 

Norry is slated to begin Monday at his new venue.  Tonight will be his last show and the first for Coast, it will be televised on YouTube.  It will focus on his favorite pasttime, playing with Barbies.  He will discuss and undress his favorite "Alien Barbie."

In utter happiness, Norry broke down in tears as he spoke fondly of his prior transgender other, who he secretly lusts for but is restrained from seeing.

The Coast baton will pass without interruption to Richard Syrett.

Norry can be seen Monday on "The View"  He is the one with the trout-pout lips and moustache.
The Old KOMO Radio Interview trout pout snapshot is nowhere to be found, but here is a new drawing I came across.

Jojo

Full impatient dentist mode, "Come on.  Spit it out.  Spit it out."  Gees, George, stop that.

And he promised a caller he would hug her, but not like Biden.  Her, "Uh-huh" yeah right  tone, said it all.

Morgus

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2019, 01:56:32 PM

Richard Syrett tonight!
First guest seems to be talking more about vampire tv shows like Dark Shadows and Night Stalker, not the Twilight zone...

WOTR

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 13, 2019, 04:42:47 PM
George Noory Still Sucks !     :P
With him no longer on the air in my city, I have to check in here ever so often to be sure that is still the case...  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2019, 01:16:09 AM
With him no longer on the air in my city, I have to check in here ever so often to be sure that is still the case...  ;)
https://newstalk1290.com/show/coast-to-coast-am/
https://tunein.com/radio/Coast-to-Coast-AM-p35675/
https://newsradio1310.com/show/coast-to-coast-a-m/

And so on.  Just type "Coast to Coast AM live now" and a whole world opens up.

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on July 14, 2019, 01:30:51 AM
https://newstalk1290.com/show/coast-to-coast-am/
https://tunein.com/radio/Coast-to-Coast-AM-p35675/
https://newsradio1310.com/show/coast-to-coast-a-m/

And so on.  Just type "Coast to Coast AM live now" and a whole world opens up.
Thanks... I know that I can find him- but I never (never) went looking for his suckage. I used to run across him when I left the radio on after the "old radio shows" or the likes. I would listen for awhile, and remember just how bad he was.

It is kind of nice to not even accidentally hear his mispronunciations or asinine questions. The only thing that I miss is stumbling across Knapp. I generally don't even remember to look for him anymore...

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2019, 01:34:40 AM
Thanks... I know that I can find him- but I never (never) went looking for his suckage. I used to run across him when I left the radio on after the "old radio shows" or the likes. I would listen for awhile, and remember just how bad he was.

It is kind of nice to not even accidentally hear his mispronunciations or asinine questions. The only thing that I miss is stumbling across Knapp. I generally don't even remember to look for him anymore...
Mispronunciations are half the fun!  You missed Mr. Dildo (Dillow) and Zechariah Sexton (Sitchin) about a month ago.  I think he dumbs down questions to "help" slower folks in the listening audience, just a hunch.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2019, 01:34:40 AM

Knapp is good but a bit too credulous on any UFO guy. Syrett is really good and willing to take callers even somewhat 'controversial' ones. And gets new callers. Also his Canadian mild-manner when confronted by a crazed American caller with vast doom-n-gloom, violent scenaris of the future civil war, gun grabbing, etc or bizarre demonic/CIA mind-control via child abuse assasination story is hilarious: "Good Lord," "oh my, "well, let's hope that doesn't happen.," etc.

Norry is good for laughs: malaprophisms, mushed mouthed mispronunciations, lies to desparate callers (remember that Foundation or Hawaiian Studio,) quackery, and, in rare cases, a good caller- increasingly rare.

Dateline

Ding!  Ding!   Ding!  Earth shattering revelation by Norry!

Norry is opening a Mexican studio to   save money.  Cali is just too expensive.  According to Norry,  "Disclosure is NOW!"  I just crossed the border and I am surrounded by aliens, hundreds and hundreds of them.  Producer, now, let's have a live event and earn a few peso's."

(This is Norry's back-up plan if his tour on "The View" does not pan out.)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 14, 2019, 05:08:31 AM
Mispronunciations are half the fun!  You missed Mr. Dildo (Dillow) and Zechariah Sexton (Sitchin) about a month ago.  I think he dumbs down questions to "help" slower folks in the listening audience, just a hunch.

Have you had a Nibiru enema?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on July 14, 2019, 06:37:27 PM

Well, the first half sounds different but I already heard the second guy on Beyond Reality Radio and he can suck my ass.

Moses was assassinated by an Egyptian magician who stole his identity.  ::)

I also am working on some breakthrough research that will likely prove Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother was a Satanist and what went down in Grandma's house in the woods was just the tip of the iceberg,  part of a very large network of pedophilia and child sacrifice.

Lilith

I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly all about that Civil War gold.

Syrett gone from Coast until September. I fear that means more of 'hyuk hyuk Connie hyuk hyuk how yall doin hyuk hyuk sasquatch lovin hyuk hyuk Willis'.

Jojo

On Friday the Coast site said George would be on Sunday.  They lied!  Again!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on July 15, 2019, 05:14:22 AM
And forgot to wash their hands of it.

AvDaBr

Quote from: Sixteen on July 15, 2019, 05:14:22 AM

You're complaining about it?

AvDaBr

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 15, 2019, 03:18:36 AM
Syrett gone from Coast until September. I fear that means more of 'hyuk hyuk Connie hyuk hyuk how yall doin hyuk hyuk sasquatch lovin hyuk hyuk Willis'.

Afraid you might be right.  Or perhaps we may be treated to even more candles and incense with extra Lisa Garr appearances.  The best we can hope for is NPR Ian or the Elvis impersonator.