• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 17, 2019, 12:24:44 PM
Remember the "Old Catholic Church" priest, Andrew Wingate, who was a C2C guest a couple times? He's the guy who predicted, among other things, the US would be invaded by the Russians and Cubans?  That was at least ten years ago.  Always struck me odd his mystical prophecy happened to follow the plot of a cheesy 80s Patrick Swayze movie.
Yeah, there are several sedevacantist churches ("Traditional Catholic," "Old Catholic," etc, who are anti-Vatican II or, as term implies, "the seat is empty," and the current Pope/s are not legitimate) and usually they are more "hardcore" than the current Roman Catholic Church. This guy though seemed even at odds with the current, often liberal (at least in terms of tradition,) Catholic Church with his "no hell," "people are all born good," and seemed to be more inline with the new-agey stuff- not Catholic or even other Christian churches in terms of his ideas, doctrine, helping spirits crossing to the light, etc. But got a degree from legit Catholic schools, got ordained, and apparently a Dominican. Who knows? 

Ha! But I love "Red Dawn" and what a great example of the zeitgeist at the time.

ps: I want Kathleen Keating back on again to address her prophecies that, apparently, didn't happen and predict what will happen soon.....

The batting average of Coast's Biblical prophets remains at .000%. I'd settle for an infield hit or reached base on an error or passed ball on a called 3rd strike. And yet these people keep appearing at conventions and panels and nobody asks 'Hey has anybody on the panel here ever been right about anything?'.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2019, 11:50:40 AM
Repairing one of my fences earlier and listened I thought "no way this guy is an actual priest" (with his new-agey talk, "everyone is good by nature," denial of hell except as a "personal" thing or temporary, etc) but I went in and checked and, sure enough, apparently he is an actual Catholic and went to Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology at Berkley (it is Berkley so that could explain some of his ideas that would appear to be in conflict with the Catecism of the Catholic Faith.) I'm not a Catholic but he seemed to have pretty weird beliefs and ideas that would seem to conflict with, at least the traditional, Catholic views.  Norry with his usual inane questions.  Amazing to compare Art with Father Martin versus Norry with this guy.....
Last Saturday's SIT was Art with Malachi.  The only comparison was both shows had commercials.  GNS

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2019, 12:33:45 PM
Yeah, there are several sedevacantist churches ("Traditional Catholic," "Old Catholic," etc, who are anti-Vatican II or, as term implies, "the seat is empty," and the current Pope/s are not legitimate) and usually they are more "hardcore" than the current Roman Catholic Church. This guy though seemed even at odds with the current, often liberal (at least in terms of tradition,) Catholic Church with his "no hell," "people are all born good," and seemed to be more inline with the new-agey stuff- not Catholic or even other Christian churches in terms of his ideas, doctrine, helping spirits crossing to the light, etc. But got a degree from legit Catholic schools, got ordained, and apparently a Dominican. Who knows? 

Ha! But I love "Red Dawn" and what a great example of the zeitgeist at the time.

ps: I want Kathleen Keating back on again to address her prophecies that, apparently, didn't happen and predict what will happen soon.....

I don't know; Wordsworth, who was no religious rebel, wrote:
Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting;
The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star,
          Hath had elsewhere its setting
               And cometh from afar;
          Not in entire forgetfulness,
          And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
               From God, who is our home:
Heaven lies about us in our infancy!
Shades of the prison-house begin to close
               Upon the growing Boy,
But he beholds the light, and whence it flows,
               He sees it in his joy;
The Youth, who daily farther from the east
     Must travel, still is Nature's priest,
          And by the vision splendid
          Is on his way attended;
At length the Man perceives it die away,
And fade into the light of common day.

Most of that whole original sin vs. image of God thing is just dumb people whose minds can't contain both sides of the question.

Dateline

To be presented at the next live event:  NOR MAN, cave dweller.  He is the missing link, or the missing stink, depending on how close you get and the sensitivity of your nasal system.  HU!  HU!  HU! 

Anyone who thinks Malachi Martin was a good traditional priest should read the book: Clerical Error: a true story, by Robert Blair Kaiser.

at this point the definition of a good priest is any priest who isn't sticking his dick in another human being under his influence or protecting those who do.

Why have the same shitty guest on twice in one week? Does George have a seething hatred for the Russian people? "Oh by the way George, full disclosure, my wife is the editor of a leftist rag" What a surprise. All that and another shitty psychic.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 18, 2019, 07:33:16 AM
Why have the same shitty guest on twice in one week? Does George have a seething hatred for the Russian people? "Oh by the way George, full disclosure, my wife is the editor of a leftist rag" What a surprise. All that and another shitty psychic.
Could be worse.  Or just as bad, as always.

"On the next Crap2Crap show, with Jorch Nooron, Doc Wallet does The Numbers Nut, followed by The Numbers Nut does Doc Wallet.  Jorch will also bail out early and close the show with an old Edgar Alan Poe reading and the squalling of some goofy cue ball."

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 18, 2019, 11:53:11 AM

What is "non-local consciousness?"

"Jorch Noory experiences this phenomenon nightly."

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 18, 2019, 11:59:45 AM

"Jorch Noory experiences this phenomenon nightly."
Is that when the mind moves down a few feet?  Exactly what did George say the other night about Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares?  My fan was running so I couldn't hear him & the comments just passed me by.  But recently he brought these ladies up in a PM, so now I do want to know, definitely.  And even if I were an Insider, which I might be soon, I wouldn't know what day to listen to. 

There is nothing like having a man bring up the rather fresh-sounding memories of two new additional former swim suit models I'd never really heard of.   

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 18, 2019, 12:41:55 PM
Hint: "quantum" will be mentioned.  ;)
Ha!  Too bad Hoagie was banned by Jorch.  He could call in and detail the torsion force connection.

Dateline

I got the inside scoop here.  Remember that song about JFK the other night?  The women who sat in his lap in St Lou has that women as a client. 

Moral of story, if you want to make it with, business, personal, anyway, with Norry sit in his lap.

Dateline

Quote from: Sixteen on July 18, 2019, 01:40:56 PM
Is that when the mind moves down a few feet?  Exactly what did George say the other night about Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares?  My fan was running so I couldn't hear him & the comments just passed me by.  But recently he brought these ladies up in a PM, so now I do want to know, definitely.  And even if I were an Insider, which I might be soon, I wouldn't know what day to listen to. 

There is nothing like having a man bring up the rather fresh-sounding memories of two new additional former swim suit models I'd never really heard of.   

So you PM Norry?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 18, 2019, 03:28:06 PM
So you PM Norry?
I think a lot of people here do.  As you probably know, he has posted here in the past.  Anyhow, I told him my opinion and he showed some true colors this time.  It was like telling a guy not to eat lard and him replying he's already moved on to Crisco and chicken skin.  Maybe he was being difficult on purpose, to discourage further feedback.  Nice try, Snorge, but it takes more than discouragement for me to keep my opinions to myself.   It doesn't matter "who" a person is.  Some things are simply right and wrong.  For instance, they should not laud certain Hollywood females publicly in mixed company, and they should always make sure their dishes are done.  Whether they are in a fancy hotel, a house, or a bus.  Some principles are very clear for all decent people.  It's better to fall in a mud puddle than to promote Hollywood immorality and immodesty.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 18, 2019, 04:39:15 AM
at this point the definition of a good priest is any priest who isn't sticking his dick in another human being under his influence or protecting those who do.

Malichi Martin seemed to be sticking his dick into quite a number of vulnerable people, while at the same time being protected by higher-ups in the church.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 18, 2019, 03:25:25 PM
I got the inside scoop here.  Remember that song about JFK the other night?  The women who sat in his lap in St Lou has that women as a client. 

Moral of story, if you want to make it with, business, personal, anyway, with Norry sit in his lap.
Not so fast.  The last time I saw his lap, it looked a little wet.  I'm not joking.  PM me if you want the details.  Remember - that was when you upstarted Grampers Pampers!

Dateline

Quote from: Sixteen on July 18, 2019, 07:48:12 PM
Not so fast.  The last time I saw his lap, it looked a little wet.  I'm not joking.  PM me if you want the details.  Remember - that was when you upstarted Grampers Pampers!

Actually, Norry downstarted "Grampers Pampers."  It seemed he was full of material, and I was just being charitable for a proper place to dispose of the extra crap. 

I am curious as to the details.  I noticed that his profile avatar is in the "Lap" position.  I am not sure is that is for some gullible position female to assume lap position, or if he is relieving himself while on duty.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on July 18, 2019, 07:20:54 PM
It was like telling a guy not to eat lard and him replying he's already moved on to Crisco and chicken skin.

My empathy here is boundless.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 18, 2019, 08:31:47 PM
Actually, Norry downstarted "Grampers Pampers."  It seemed he was full of material, and I was just being charitable for a proper place to dispose of the extra crap. 

I am curious as to the details.  I noticed that his profile avatar is in the "Lap" position.  I am not sure is that is for some gullible position female to assume lap position, or if he is relieving himself while on duty.
No more koala?  I'll have to go look.

Jojo

Dr. MD MD

I think a lot of people here do.  As you probably know, he has posted here in the past.  Anyhow, I told him my opinion and he showed some true colors this time.  It was like telling a guy not to eat lard and him replying he's already moved on to Crisco and chicken skin.  Maybe he was being difficult on purpose, to discourage further feedback.  Nice try, Snorge, but it takes more than discouragement for me to keep my opinions to myself.   It doesn't matter "who" a person is.  Some things are simply right and wrong.  For instance, they should not laud certain Hollywood females publicly in mixed company, and they should always make sure their dishes are done.  Whether they are in a fancy hotel, a house, or a bus.  Some principles are very clear for all decent people.  It's better to fall in a mud puddle than to promote Hollywood immorality and immodesty.

^^^^^^^^^
Obsessed with Noory.

AZZERAE

For instance, they should not laud certain Hollywood females publicly in mixed company, and they should always make sure their dishes are done.  Whether they are in a fancy hotel, a house, or a bus.  Some principles are very clear for all decent people.  It's better to fall in a mud puddle than to promote Hollywood immorality and immodesty.

There's a raging anti-abortion, old timey fundy inside of you screaming to be let out 16...