• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on July 02, 2019, 12:42:33 AM
After the 50th commercial. Or is it up to 100 in this hour? The good part is that means less George.

LOL

Jojo

The first guest said Biden might not be a genius.  But he didn't support his statement with any facts.  Biden seems pretty intelligent to me; schemes just fine when it comes to finding ways to get his hands on people in creepy ways.

He said or agreed that the Dems don't have very strong candidates.  What about Bernie Sanders? 

Dateline

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on July 02, 2019, 12:44:05 AM
Crowe was drunk and through the haze he thought Giorgio Tsoukalos was speaking to him.

It was all in  the hair!  Aliens came to this planet this weekend and performed this ancient mystery.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2019, 07:53:38 AM

Freeland can be good and wild. Though we will see with Norry, maybe. I got to pressure wash my back deck, before the Satanic NWO's 5G mind-control grid gets me.  ;)   So I might check it out tomorrow....

albrecht

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on July 02, 2019, 12:42:33 AM
After the 50th commercial. Or is it up to 100 in this hour? The good part is that means less George.
What's even better is that Norry turned C2C into a post-modern, surrealistic show in which the whole show is a commercial but with other commercials interspersed within it! With no scientific or logic used to determine the truth or validity of the claims by either- where even directly competing claims are considered valid and/or true. On a sociogical and philosophical level it is really is the apex, or rather nadir, of a dumbed-downed, materialistic culture.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2019, 09:33:39 AM
... On a sociogical and philosophical level it is really is the apex, or rather nadir, of a dumbed-downed, materialistic culture.
Thank yeeewww, Jorch, for your contribution to society!  :D

Dateline

It is now!  It is live!  It is Norry!

Uhhhh, (clears throat), Norry is having problems getting guests for his live venues, so he will next invade Boston this fall.  He is going after the guests that have escaped his clutches.  That means, Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe, and Stephen King will be claimed and man-handled Sumo style and brought to stage to speak, .  .. . .ramble with Norry.

New songs to be sung by Norry include,  "Please come to Boston." and "More Than A Feeling", the one by the rock band Boston.

The final will be a fun-filled family event, mud-wrestling with Norry on stage.  Lucky audience members will be dragged to the stage to engage in sport.  Mud pies can be thrown to express your reviews with the show.  This will be the only sanctioned meet and greet.

The new live event will be disclosed this week on the website.

Now goin to Boston is  no longer  safe and sacred for an evasive guest.   

Jojo

Recall on "call ee flower"  :).

And George asks Lauren Weinstein if he'll be by the phone this weekend.  Planning on the fly.

hey what happened to Linda Moulton Howe? She do something that offended George's delicate sensibilities?

Morgus

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2019, 11:23:20 PM
hey what happened to Linda Moulton Howe? She do something that offended George's delicate sensibilities?
A few months back Linda Howe announced she would no longer do regular guest appearances on c2cam so she has more time for her events and weekly youtube live broadcasts.

Quote from: Morgus on July 02, 2019, 11:31:57 PM
A few months back Linda Howe announced she would no longer do regular guest appearances on c2cam so she has more time for her events and weekly youtube live broadcasts.

ahhh, thanks. you'd think exposure from Coast would be worth the effort.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 03, 2019, 12:11:51 AM
ahhh, thanks. you'd think exposure from Coast would be worth the effort.
I heard she's on other shows, possibly Richard Hoagland's.

Could do without the bumper music.  Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered definitely brings to mind George's on air opinion about Samantha or Elizabeth Montgomery:  Pretty AND fun.  Was that before or after the children and extra-marital affairs?

Despite George's  "interviewing skills" ("ah HA!"  "it must be fascinating" "did King Arthur pull a saw out of the stone?") Graham Phillips provided an interesting two hours. IMO Avebury tops Stonehenge. Phillips said his friend lived inside the stone circle there. There is an entire village of lovely English cottages and a wonderful ancient church with graveyard, all inside the stone circle at Avebury.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on July 02, 2019, 11:31:57 PM
After which she promptly appeared on Clyde's "Ground Zero."  :D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on July 03, 2019, 06:48:56 AM
After which she promptly appeared on Clyde's "Ground Zero."  :D

And with Knapp, but that appearance had been scheduled for sometime, apparently.

I think her exit from C2C may have been related to her getting taken in by and "reporting" on the fake secret astronaut story.  Even George seemed shocked at how unprofessional her research/vetting was on that story, then she piled on with the silly bit about it still could be true if "they" erased his memory.

expat

Last night: Did I hear that bloody woman say "Consciousness is just a frequency"? If so, why is she spreading this utter bollocks?

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2019, 09:33:39 AM
What's even better is that Norry turned C2C into a post-modern, surrealistic show in which the whole show is a commercial but with other commercials interspersed within it! With no scientific or logic used to determine the truth or validity of the claims by either- where even directly competing claims are considered valid and/or true. On a sociogical and philosophical level it is really is the apex, or rather nadir, of a dumbed-downed, materialistic culture.
One long ass infomercial...
LOL - that's exactly how I look at C2C also.
GNSS

Lilith

Quote from: expat on July 03, 2019, 07:56:44 AM
Last night: Did I hear that bloody woman say "Consciousness is just a frequency"? If so, why is she spreading this utter bollocks?

You must have managed to listen longer than I did.

Dateline

Are there any Coast Insiders here?  Have they stopped having the Coast chat sessions?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on July 03, 2019, 07:56:44 AM

Didn't hear the show, but am used to hearing guests saying stuff like that.  Just once I'd like to hear a host say, "What does even mean?  Please explain."

Sometimes I think these guests have a "woo buzzphase generator" based on Broughton's original ingenious work.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 03, 2019, 08:52:48 AM
Didn't hear the show, but am used to hearing guests saying stuff like that.  Just once I'd like to hear a host say, "What does even mean?  Please explain."

Sometimes I think these guests have a "woo buzzphase generator" based on Broughton's original ingenious work.
Beautiful. Almost every job could make up one of those. For C2C guests: quantum, vibration, resonance, orbs, angels, string-theory, multidimensional, past lives, regression, suppressed technology, arcologies, torsion, etc.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 03, 2019, 08:40:52 AM
Are there any Coast Insiders here?  Have they stopped having the Coast chat sessions?
I have difficulty safely qualifying for recurring billing, so I have no news.

Jojo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 03, 2019, 08:10:42 AM
One long ass infomercial...
LOL - that's exactly how I look at C2C also.
GNSS
Maybe he had the runs last night.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 03, 2019, 07:17:07 AM
And with Knapp, but that appearance had been scheduled for sometime, apparently.

I think her exit from C2C may have been related to her getting taken in by and "reporting" on the fake secret astronaut story.  Even George seemed shocked at how unprofessional her research/vetting was on that story, then she piled on with the silly bit about it still could be true if "they" erased his memory.
You think so?  I don't know.  Do you have the date so I can try to find it free?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Sixteen on July 03, 2019, 07:49:26 PM
You think so?  I don't know.  Do you have the date so I can try to find it free?

The two shows dealing with this were LMH's Nov and Dec 2018 appearances.

albrecht

Man, nothing shows how bad the show has gotten than the other night. Some lady called up about an event in Belize, where she went for an agricultural dig in school, about dancing with a guy and then days later got "stung" at a going-away party at a picnic table and the person shape-shifted (mouth went on his forehead and forehead to where mouth would be) and then 3 guys were banging on the door, when she went into a bathroom to try to pull it together. Her mind was racing with many incongruent thoughts, such as "I can't eat that hamburger I'm a vegetarian, but I can't throw it out because it would waste food." And then when she left her friends said that some old man who was curled up in a alley, who looked like a dog, was the same guy ("in "his thirties, but whatever") who asked her to dance when she first got there weeks earlier. But NOW a very old man (who, also, initially, looked like a dog) sleeping in the street. Norry dismissed it and ended the show. Art would've strung that story along for some nice radio.....

Quote from: albrecht on July 03, 2019, 08:39:13 PM
Man, nothing shows how bad the show has gotten than the other night. Some lady called up about an event in Belize, where she went for an agricultural dig in school, about dancing with a guy and then days later got "stung" at a going-away party at a picnic table and the person shape-shifted (mouth went on his forehead and forehead to where mouth would be) and then 3 guys were banging on the door, when she went into a bathroom to try to pull it together. Her mind was racing with many incongruent thoughts, such as "I can't eat that hamburger I'm a vegetarian, but I can't throw it out because it would waste food." And then when she left her friends said that some old man who was curled up in a alley, who looked like a dog, was the same guy ("in "his thirties, but whatever") who asked her to dance when she first got there weeks earlier. But NOW a very old man (who, also, initially, looked like a dog) sleeping in the street. Norry dismissed it and ended the show. Art would've strung that story along for some nice radio.....

Dancing Dogman?   What was in that damn burger?