• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 08, 2019, 05:46:14 PM
Unfortunately, Jorch is the dentist.  Remember, his father wanted Lil Jorch to be a dentist.
-Shudder- I seem to recall Norry waxing nostalgically about watching some horror movie called "The Dentist."

Norry (to Barry): "IS IT SAFE!"

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2019, 05:49:21 PM
-Shudder- I seem to recall Norry waxing nostalgically about watching some horror movie called "The Dentist."

Norry (to Barry): "IS IT SAFE!"
Ha!  Just imagine Jorch in your mouth.

AvDaBr

Travis Walton is the guest on tonight's show.  Sounds like a potentially good show- then you read who the host is.  Ms. Giggles herself, Connie Willis, will be the conductor of this cacophonous cavalcade of constipation.  The show description mentions Connie seeing something in the sky last month on her Rockies adventure, so we'll be treated to her trying to one-up Travis.  That guy will be longing for an abduction after the first hour.

ItsOver

Quote from: AvDaBr on June 08, 2019, 06:57:42 PM
Travis Walton is the guest on tonight's show.  Sounds like a potentially good show- then you read who the host is.  Ms. Giggles herself, Connie Willis, will be the conductor of this cacophonous cavalcade of constipation.  The show description mentions Connie seeing something in the sky last month on her Rockies adventure, so we'll be treated to her trying to one-up Travis.  That guy will be longing for an abduction after the first hour.
I saw Walton was on tonight and then gagged when I read Giggles was the host.  Never mind.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 08, 2019, 07:07:18 PM
I saw Walton was on tonight and then gagged when I read Giggles was the host.  Never mind.
Due to humidity and some recent rain I'm due a mow, though not going to like considering the heat index. But I think heat, and windchill indices, are scams- tell me the actual temps and shut up and I will deal with it! So might listen during.

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2019, 03:00:23 AM
I'll admit, most YouTubes are more interesting than C2C, most of the time.

I'll admit, if I'm listening to Coast, and George Senda goes live, it's bye bye Coast.  The one exctption, is Richard Syrett.

Richard Syrett is the only one who does a great job. The rest are just collecting a pay check. Except for when Richard is hosting, C2C is only good as background noise when you have to keep going out of the room and you don't care if you miss something.

Connie is going big time, she's launched a paid membership site, so exclusive that she's restricting membership to 1500 subscribers.

If she wants more than 6 paying subscibers she better be live streaming herself getting fucked by Bigfoot, Dogman, George Noory in a ski mask

Last weekend she wasted it seemed like an hour telling a story about seeing something strange on a camping trip, it was the worst story ever told by the worst storyteller ever born. She obviously is desperate to have a broadcasting career and at her age this paranormal wackiness is her only shot.

AvDaBr

Walton with a strong finish managed to get in three minutes of airtime in the opening segment.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 08, 2019, 06:37:57 PM
Ha!  Just imagine Jorch in your mouth.
Is this, like, a fantasy type of imagining? 

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2019, 07:29:54 PM
Due to humidity and some recent rain I'm due a mow, though not going to like considering the heat index. But I think heat, and windchill indices, are scams- tell me the actual temps and shut up and I will deal with it! So might listen during.
Did you chore?  Is it a sit mower?  I used to live in a beautiful place, but spring and fall made getting a mow in hard.  And flooding, too.  When conditions were right for mowing, sometimes I had to mow even a little after dark, since I was working full time.  I liked my self-propelled mower.

wow she is shameless. she's claiming that she's been abducted by aliens too. not sure if she's not just very gullible and desperate to make herself a part of the paranormal scene or a total fraud who thinks the audience will believe her deception.

Lilith

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 09, 2019, 12:20:52 AM
wow she is shameless. she's claiming that she's been abducted by aliens too. not sure if she's not just very gullible and desperate to make herself a part of the paranormal scene or a total fraud who thinks the audience will believe her deception.

Does that work well on job resumes these days?  Maybe Erinn should try that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 08, 2019, 08:42:53 PM
Richard Syrett is the only one who does a great job. The rest are just collecting a pay check. Except for when Richard is hosting, C2C is only good as background noise when you have to keep going out of the room and you don't care if you miss something.

Agreed. I hate to say it but even Knapp can be hit and miss these days.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 09, 2019, 12:30:48 AM
Agreed. I hate to say it but even Knapp can be hit and miss these days.

Not sure what happened with Knapp. He started to go down-hill about four or five years ago. Maybe he's just burnt out.

You can't possibly be worse at anything in life than Connie Willis is at hosting a radio show.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 09, 2019, 02:59:31 AM
You can't possibly be worse at anything in life than Connie Willis is at hosting a radio show.

"That's true!  Next caller..."

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2019, 02:14:52 PM

Topic is a good one and since a non-Norry, non-Willis show it could be good. Norry would just keep mentioning the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and wax nostalgically about babies and children who have died in shipwrecks and ponder if it is better to drown or be eaten by sharks.

Gyoza Girl

Connie Willis told Travis Walton to skip recounting his abduction experience, even though he seemed willing, because he's already told it a "bazillion" times. I can't be the only C2C listener who isn't familiar with his story. I was curious to hear what happened to him!

But Connie had no problem retelling her own Bigfoot/Dogman encounter in the Colorado Rockies, less than a month after her mind-numbing, repetitive, virtual one-woman monologue on the same thing!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on June 09, 2019, 02:59:26 PM
Topic is a good one and since a non-Norry, non-Willis show it could be good. Norry would just keep mentioning the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and wax nostalgically about babies and children who have died in shipwrecks and ponder if it is better to drown or be eaten by sharks.

And out goes the iced tea through my nose.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 09, 2019, 03:29:19 PM
And out goes the iced tea through my nose.

Coke Zero here but same thing.   ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 09, 2019, 02:59:26 PM
Nailed it.  ;D

Lilith

Good Lord Ian.  Please stop babbling.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on June 09, 2019, 03:21:59 PM
Connie Willis told Travis Walton to skip recounting his abduction experience, even though he seemed willing, because he's already told it a "bazillion" times. I can't be the only C2C listener who isn't familiar with his story. I was curious to hear what happened to him!

But Connie had no problem retelling her own Bigfoot/Dogman encounter in the Colorado Rockies, less than a month after her mind-numbing, repetitive, virtual one-woman monologue on the same thing!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...