• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

CoastZone really isn't a very good name for a news letter.  I mean really, what's a coast zone?

Jojo

"Generational Cycles / Pet Detective
Thursday - June 6, 2019
Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s): Neil Howe, Jamie Katz

First Half: Historian Neil Howe will discuss his work on generations and how they shape history as well as the twenty-year cycle of crisis facing the US as predicted in his book. He'll outline the trends in play at the moment.

Second Half: With a degree in Criminal Justice, Jamie Katz combined her passion for criminal investigations with her love of animals. Since 2015, she's helped distraught pet owners find their lost and stolen animals, and will recount many cases."
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

Lilith

This guy sounds like he's racist against old people...

Lilith

We need to bring back the anti-Monopoly laws.  IMO.

No government regulations,  let the buyer control the markets.

No more Govn't bailouts.

Lilith

Millennials are moving in together, and move back home, because they don't earn enough to afford their own place.

Lilith

Fewer houses, because they are pushing the highrise.

More income dollars per acre that way.

They have even gotten rid of all the old tenant safety laws, to make it even easier for the rich to get even richer, quicker.

Lilith

It's not easy to have kids in highrise apartment living, with all the neighbors being stirred awake, and complaining, every time the babies cry, and the kids play too loud.  VERY stressful.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 12:55:42 AM
Fewer houses, because they are pushing the highrise.

More income dollars per acre that way.

They have even gotten rid of all the old tenant safety laws, to make it even easier for the rich to get even richer, quicker.
Sick greed, and not putting in parks, expressways, schools or sidewalks half the time.

But, the show is onto better things now, finding lost animals the old fashioned way (not psychic).  Hopefully there won't be too many sad stories.  Go easy on us, George.

George thought a parrot was consciously ordering stuff from Alexa. He's getting more Pilkington-esque every day ;D

Last night the pet detective did something highly unusual for a C2C guest. She refused to answer a question because she was not 100% sure of the answer, and she didn't want to spread misinformation. That's got to be a first for the show. Your average C2C guest would have invented an answer without any qualms about it.  I wonder why so many C2C guests feel the need to lie and embellish,  like somehow the truth just isn't good enough.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 07, 2019, 06:35:45 PM
Last night the pet detective did something highly unusual for a C2C guest. She refused to answer a question because she was not 100% sure of the answer, and she didn't want to spread misinformation. That's got to be a first for the show. Your average C2C guest would have invented an answer without any qualms about it.  I wonder why so many C2C guests feel the need to lie and embellish,  like somehow the truth just isn't good enough.
Yes, that was refreshing. She could've easily lied or made it up on the fly like most C2C guests. She also didn't want to go down dark avenues that Norry, and some callers, kept trying to bring up and explore: pet kidnapping rings, dog fighting rings, animal abuse, etc.  Norry even mentioned the "baby in the freezer" and sort of stunned her. Now why would a baby in a freezer even be a comment considering the guest! But Norry always got that on the mind, apparently.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 07, 2019, 06:38:15 PM
Yes, that was refreshing. She could've easily lied or made it up on the fly like most C2C guests. She also didn't want to go down dark avenues that Norry, and some callers, kept trying to bring up and explore: pet kidnapping rings, dog fighting rings, animal abuse, etc.  Norry even mentioned the "baby in the freezer" and sort of stunned her. Now why would a baby in a freezer even be a comment considering the guest! But Norry always got that on the mind, apparently.
"Baby in the freezer?"  Freaking Noory.  I need to start calling him Jorchgoolie, only this goolie is a true ghoul.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2019, 06:53:39 PM
"Baby in the freezer?"  Freaking Noory.  I need to start calling him Jorchgoolie, only this goolie is a true ghoul.
"We've Come A Long Way, Baby." From bizarre but compelling claims of "Aliens in a freezer" with Art guests to repeated stories of drug-addled women putting their baby in a freezer (luckily it lived) but, as Norry might ponder might become "mean," in addition to being cold.

A German blogger living in Dublin, Marie Sophie Hingst, has just been outed for having invented her entire story. She made up 22 relatives that she claimed died in the Holocaust, and she's not even Jewish. Now Der Spiegel has egg all over it's face because they have been supporting her lies since 2012. She won the Golden Blogger award in 2017, but it has now been revoked. If she had been a past guest of C2C, there would be no mention or apology about it from George. It would be treated as if she had never been a guest, because that's the way they deal with exposed hoaxers.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 07, 2019, 07:14:00 PM
A German blogger living in Dublin, Marie Sophie Hingst, has just been outed for having invented her entire story. She made up 22 relatives that she claimed died in the Holocaust, and she's not even Jewish. Now Der Spiegel has egg all over it's face because they have been supporting her lies since 2012. She won the Golden Blogger award in 2017, but it has now been revoked. If she had been a past guest of C2C, there would be no mention or apology about it from George. It would be treated as if she had never been a guest, because that's the way they deal with exposed hoaxers.
He was very hard on the now deceased female psychic that predicted children underground were dead.  They weren't.  And, he announced the crimes of Sean David Morton.

Dateline

Congratulations!  Norry has picked up a new endorsement.  "Great-Grampers Pampers!"  More of what you love in your Grampers, more cushion, more coverage, and more absorption.  Ready to grow as your go!

Shower your self with "Great-Grampers Pampers!"  You have earned it!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 07, 2019, 11:09:07 PM
Congratulations!  Norry has picked up a new endorsement.  "Great-Grampers Pampers!"  More of what you love in your Grampers, more cushion, more coverage, and more absorption.  Ready to grow as your go!

Shower your self with "Great-Grampers Pampers!"  You have earned it!
Sold with 5 free mini-samplers for those little house guests!

Jojo

This just in:  "Mommies have a way of saving us, don't they?"  ::)

I can't take this show, it's all so sad and Noory is such a disingenuous dull witted opportunist it makes it worse. The lady with her useless Cleopatra trivia and belief she's the reincarnation. Imagine whoever her family or caretakers are having to deal with that shit endlessly. Then the old man who claims the cause of Alzheimers Disease is constipation, the impacted colon cuts oneself off from 'the spirit'. George of course reacts to this idiotic rambling like the caller's a researcher from Johns Hopkins. Then badgering Barry about his toothlessness, Barry's not sure he can spend $4000 on implants then cheerfully tells George he's excited about George's live show next year in Ashville and that he'll be there 'if I'm still alive'.

Lilith

I'll admit, most YouTubes are more interesting than C2C, most of the time.

I'll admit, if I'm listening to Coast, and George Senda goes live, it's bye bye Coast.  The one exctption, is Richard Syrett.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 08, 2019, 02:16:18 AM
I can't take this show, it's all so sad and Noory is such a disingenuous dull witted opportunist it makes it worse. The lady with her useless Cleopatra trivia and belief she's the reincarnation. Imagine whoever her family or caretakers are having to deal with that shit endlessly. Then the old man who claims the cause of Alzheimers Disease is constipation, the impacted colon cuts oneself off from 'the spirit'. George of course reacts to this idiotic rambling like the caller's a researcher from Johns Hopkins. Then badgering Barry about his toothlessness, Barry's not sure he can spend $4000 on implants then cheerfully tells George he's excited about George's live show next year in Ashville and that he'll be there 'if I'm still alive'.

Amazing.

Dateline

Hot Topic!  Just heard this, Norry has a half brother who sells pillows and Egyptian sheets.

Segment on famous people with food themed names
"Anthony Wiener. Named after hot dogs...I think" Well I laughed even if the dick pic joke wasn't intentional

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on June 08, 2019, 08:45:49 AM
Hot Topic!  Just heard this, Norry has a half brother who sells pillows and Egyptian sheets.
"Here we see Jorch, err, I mean that other annoying guy, hugging a pillow."

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 08, 2019, 02:16:18 AM
You are kidding.  He drew attention to Barry's medical condition again?  Or, are you referring to earlier in the week?  I don't have Insiders right now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 07, 2019, 06:35:45 PM

Yeah, but it was fucking boring.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 08, 2019, 09:23:29 AM
You are kidding.  He drew attention to Barry's medical condition again?  Or, are you referring to earlier in the week?  I don't have Insiders right now.
It was Barry that brought up the missing teeth

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 08, 2019, 04:29:13 PM
It was Barry that brought up the missing teeth
Will the "charitable foundation" promised by Norry for C2C listeners years ago also provide dental?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2019, 05:28:38 PM
Will the "charitable foundation" promised by Norry for C2C listeners years ago also provide dental?
Unfortunately, Jorch is the dentist.  Remember, his father wanted Lil Jorch to be a dentist.