George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

AZZERAE

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on May 21, 2019, 11:08:12 PM
It's vacation time and the money is to be made.   Norry is there to cash in.  He has created a new amusement park.  Have you heard of
Dollywood?  Six Flags?  Disneyworld?  His park will be known as Lapland.  It will feature horseback riding, musical entertainment, ufo flights and concessions, lots and lots of concessions.  More info to follow.
Lapland?  I didn't know he was from Finland!

Jojo

Quote from: expat on May 16, 2019, 07:50:08 AM
CAUTION. Malwarebytes blocks that link, reporting a possible trojan.
Azzerae, why not just give us the URL?

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 22, 2019, 12:28:35 AM
Sleazy Jorch is already running his own amusement park, free crooked mustache rides for ladies under 50, half price for those under 75.
fify

Morgus

Last night, Noory had a guest on talking about the Shroud of Turin.
I remember sometime back Noory slipped up and called it the "Shroud of Urine" :D

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on May 22, 2019, 07:25:57 PM
Last night, Noory had a guest on talking about the Shroud of Turin.
I remember sometime back Noory slipped up and called it the "Shroud of Urine" :D
He doesn't like to pronounce hard consonants like T, P, D, etc...  I've heard other radio people do the same thing.  I hope he doesn't think too hard about it because there are other more pressing thing he could work on.

Jojo

Ee gads.  I couldn't get Coast on KIRO, KEX, TuneIN, WIBX or others...  Took 17 minutes to find a free online broadcast.

Jojo

Love song, the segueway to his next event.  Art, with his import wives and George the Don Juan.  Weird.

Did I hear frequent caller Tom/Joe in the Bronx suggest chemtrails are being used on Australia to make the desert less inhabitable to snakes, resulting in an increase in land value?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 23, 2019, 10:49:03 AM
Did I hear frequent caller Tom/Joe in the Bronx suggest chemtrails are being used on Australia to make the desert less inhabitable to snakes, resulting in an increase in land value?

I hope so.

Kidnostad3

Hey, why not?  It's just a short step from turning frogs gay to eliminating snakes. 

Jojo

Foreign bumper music of breathy young women in another language.  Is he following in Art's footsteps over a filipina?  I didn't listen long enough to hear if he pimped it.

albrecht

Indeed. Australia does have a lot of snakes and "other scary critters" and even has a thing in most places they call "Snake Season" with warnings about snakes etc especially as housing expands and snakes come out of hibernation and are hungry to feed on rodents etc.  This is the first I heard of using chemtrails to "dry up the desert more" so as to kill the snakes and then allow this nefarious land speculators to gobble up the land at a cheap cost from farmers who can't grow crops due to chemtrail caused drought and make suburbian housing developments. 

Did I just hear Robert Bruce the other night talking about putting babies into water and something about 'electricity?' And that 'he experiments on his own children with a garden hose?!' WTF? Where was the Norry "mean baby" question? I mean he "experiments" on babies at 9thms of age?

NoMoreNoory

From last night’s ‘Heeeer’s what’s happaneeen’.

Orchestral music plays.....

Joorch: It’s kinda neat, isn’t it? Well, they say in a new study that smarter people listen to instrumental music. Researchers also point out that gender, age, level of education and income and other factors also play into the results, but they say that smarter people listen to instrumental music. I must be pretty dumb. You never know.

Oh, yes we do, Joorch. Oh, yes we do.

Dateline

Norry is determined to get in the Guinesses  Book of World Records this weekend.  He will be creating a new category never before seen in humankind.  He will be attempting to see how many woman he can get seated in his lap at one time.

If it gets stuffy or if oxygen is needed there will be paramedics and an ambulance.

No tacos or baked beans allowed before being seated.  If you have an extra taco, just hand it off to the big guy who will be producing the event.   Extra cheese and meat will allow you to sit higher in the pile, just a tip.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dateline on May 24, 2019, 11:21:25 AM
Norry is determined to get in the Guinesses  Book of World Records this weekend.  He will be creating a new category never before seen in humankind.  He will be attempting to see how many woman he can get seated in his lap at one time.

If it gets stuffy or if oxygen is needed there will be paramedics and an ambulance.

No tacos or baked beans allowed before being seated.  If you have an extra taco, just hand it off to the big guy who will be producing the event. Extra cheese and meat will allow you to sit higher in the pile, just a tip.

Thats what he says to all the girls: "just the tip".

Has George finally grown sick of Cornelius? After months(years?) of encouraging listeners to sign his petition for a pardon, George asked him why he was sent to prison in the first place. Instead of answering directly he gave some long convoluted story. George seemed a bit annoyed and actually pressed for a straight answer at which point he admitted to threatening to kill a prison warden. He claimed he was innocent but "gave up" because he was being threatened. At which point Noory said he and Tommy would have to investigate further before he could endorse a pardon

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on May 24, 2019, 12:09:16 AM
Foreign bumper music of breathy young women in another language.  Is he following in Art's footsteps over a filipina?  I didn't listen long enough to hear if he pimped it.
Boom Boom Ba by Metisse?  Tommee was just playing something from Art's usual bumper selections. Noory could care less. Nothing to see here.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 24, 2019, 11:44:07 AM
Has George finally grown sick of Cornelius? After months(years?) of encouraging listeners to sign his petition for a pardon, George asked him why he was sent to prison in the first place. Instead of answering directly he gave some long convoluted story. George seemed a bit annoyed and actually pressed for a straight answer at which point he admitted to threatening to kill a prison warden. He claimed he was innocent but "gave up" because he was being threatened. At which point Noory said he and Tommy would have to investigate further before he could endorse a pardon
LOL.  Jorch will get back to Cornelius on that one.  Right.  ;D

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2019, 11:53:11 AM

They will do a background check on www.mylife.com

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2019, 11:53:11 AM
Ponder this though. Norry has achieved what MLK Jr, decades of government programs, UN Agendas, LBJ policies, churches, military and school integration, forced busing, Hollywood programs, and who knows what else- Didnt'- brought very disparate groups together.

I want to buy Norry a Coke: think about it. 

Before Norry, would've you have guessed some no-tooth redneck with a former pill problem from the Hills somewhere would be best friends with a coal-black Cajun ex-con in LA?  Some crazed Compound-dwelling, gun-hoarding Survivalist can agree with some Newage dope-smoking Hippie over the evils of Chemtrails and GMOs.

Norry's version of C2C is like some kind of weird dating show or bring the world together shut-ins, oddballs, drunks, disabled, diseased, or poor people- who can't sleep all get along- and even become best buddies! No class struggle, no racial strife, no ethnic tensions, not much political discord, etc! 

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 24, 2019, 11:50:05 AM
Boom Boom Ba by Metisse?  Tommee was just playing something from Art's usual bumper selections. Noory could care less. Nothing to see here.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/49OayBkZk80EI301TkJrqJ
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2007/03/25
Right.  Uh, original sources say you aren't foolin'.  This was an eye-opener.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2019, 02:18:14 PM
Ponder this though. Norry has achieved what MLK Jr, decades of government programs, UN Agendas, LBJ policies, churches, military and school integration, forced busing, Hollywood programs, and who knows what else- Didnt'- brought very disparate groups together.

I want to buy Norry a Coke: think about it. 

Before Norry, would've you have guessed some no-tooth redneck with a former pill problem recovering addict with dentures from the Hills somewhere would be best friends with a coal-black black velvet Cajun ex-con rehabilitated citizen in LA?  Some crazed Compound-dwelling, gun-hoarding determined homesteading, rifle-trained Survivalist can agree with some Newage dope smoking cannibis-smoking Hippie naturalist over the evils of Chemtrails and GMOs.

Norry's version of C2C is like some kind of weird dating show or bring the world together shut-ins, oddballs, drunks, disabled, diseased, or poor people- who can't sleep, home-bound patients, autistics, partiers, differently abled, sick, or struggling people all get along- and even become best buddies! No class struggle, no racial strife, no ethnic tensions, not much political discord, etc!
FIFO!  Offended!  Albrecht, are you having a toddy today?  Which of your descriptions fits YOU best?  Drunk, disabled, diseased, poor, or oddball?  Gee, why don't you draw straws for diseased!  Brain-diseased, today anyhow!  What about all the fine people who listen to coast?  Educated people, night workers?  I always thought Noory's shows were pretty white anglosaxon upper middle class privledged male oriented.  There isn't much ethnic diversity.  He kind of baby talks to the ladies. 

Some nights George is a Catholic, but most nights he is "spiritual, but not religious". Last night he claimed to be Catholic, but a few days earlier he said that Jesus carried a "crucifix" through the streets of Jerusalem, and that Jesus drove money changers out of a bunch of "churches". Snoorge's knowledge of the Bible would fit in a thimble.

I thought I remembered the second guest last night being schedualed for three hours. Was that correct? If so, it's possible she asked to leave early. However, I think it is much more likely George wanted to play video games for the last hour, which I think is the reason for open lines. No matter how funny it may be, I will not listen to open lines.