George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Alienigma

"Okay let's take a few calls...before we go to MORE calls."

zeebo

Yeah pretty weak so far - he's going with his usual defaults like "Why are people so uptight these days!" or generics like "How does all this affect how people feel about everything?" (something like that)

zeebo

Man I loved Pinchbeck ten years ago when he was talking about drugs, shamanism, and Jungian archetypes.  But I gotta bail on this political harangue which I've certainly had enough of these days.

michio

The ferocious lady who called in to support sNoory's contempt of science must be a fan of sNoory's book, 'Mad As Hell.' This will be sNoory's legacy to the planet, making people mad as hell and out of their minds.

michio

sNoory has, again, spread fake news by saying the planets of the solar system are warming up. Never trust a serial liar like sNoory.

PChirp

Holy Shit,

Norrie's first guest tonight out of the stable is ANOTHER shill from his alternative medicine cabal, "Dr." Joanne Conaway.  Between that 'Doc' Joel Wallach fellow (a veterinarian, shilling out advice/recommendations for human callers, mind you) and friendly pharmacist Ben who spins a mere kernel of biological truth (and I should know) into Tangy Tangerine supplements and other snake oil dietary supplements to desperate listeners.  I really feel sad between this and his constant airing of Ty Bollinger's plugs for CARNIVORA.  I guess there really is a 'sucker born every minute' but this is NUTS.  Where is the FTC in all of this?  The FTC should come down on his ass hard and full disclosure of his financial stake made publicly transparent.  Cannot believe this weasel fits this many charlatans plugging their wares into a months worth of radio programming, not to mention their adverts throughout the shows.  Give me a break, the show is nothing but a consistent infomercial for alternative/dietary supplements promising those desperate enough to buy into it.  While you're at it, why not become a consultant at criticalhealthnews.com and sell their wares yourself cause MZ and George care so much for your financial well-being?   ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: PChirp👽 on February 15, 2017, 10:05:28 AM
Holy Shit,

Norrie's first guest tonight out of the stable is ANOTHER shill from his alternative medicine cabal, "Dr." Joanne Conaway.  Between that 'Doc' Joel Wallach fellow (a veterinarian, shilling out advice/recommendations for human callers, mind you) and friendly pharmacist Ben who spins a mere kernel of biological truth (and I should know) into Tangy Tangerine supplements and other snake oil dietary supplements to desperate listeners.  I really feel sad between this and his constant airing of Ty Bollinger's plugs for CARNIVORA.  I guess there really is a 'sucker born every minute' but this is NUTS.  Where is the FTC in all of this?  The FTC should come down on his ass hard and full disclosure of his financial stake made publicly transparent.  Cannot believe this weasel fits this many charlatans plugging their wares into a months worth of radio programming, not to mention their adverts throughout the shows.  Give me a break, the show is nothing but a consistent infomercial for alternative/dietary supplements promising those desperate enough to buy into it.  While you're at it, why not become a consultant at criticalhealthnews.com and sell their wares yourself cause MZ and George care so much for your financial well-being?   ;D ;D ;D

He never runs out of Quacks. This lowlife gives him credit for that.

ShayP

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 15, 2017, 12:02:21 PM
He never runs out of Quacks. This lowlife gives him credit for that.

Haha...this whole week is full of quacks.  It's sad really.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 15, 2017, 01:15:02 PM
Hater. ;)

Excuse me sir, but please get my title right. I am not hater. Noory himself has labeled me a lowlife, unlike hater scum which infest this board.  ;D

Quote from: zeebo on February 15, 2017, 03:30:56 AM
Man I loved Pinchbeck ten years ago when he was talking about drugs, shamanism, and Jungian archetypes.  But I gotta bail on this political harangue which I've certainly had enough of these days.
I also had to pop smoke after about twenty minutes  :( it seems a shame I didn't get to hear him ten yrs ago 

Quote from: PChirp👽 on February 15, 2017, 10:05:28 AM
Holy Shit,

Well, any action by any goverment agency out to protect consumers requires those who may suspect wrongs to make their concerns known. Yes, it may be some wrongdoings for profit when a supposed "news" program presents itself as such to receive some "payment, compensation or anything of value" sans proper disclosure to listeners or affiliates who carry the "news program."

Yes, there are Federal Communications Commission laws about what is commonly called "payola." It is cited at Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, even further at Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508.

Just George Noory stating "they are a sponsor" may not cover Premiere Networks if any further is occurring undisclosed to listeners or affiliates. Recall when that Joel Wallach stated on air encouraging that those who buy products from criticalhealthnews(dot)com are also supporting George Noory -- because he makes money off of such sales? Is that what we heard? If so, that is questionable and I can only encourage listeners to let the FCC know that you are concerned about what you feel may be a "fake news program" that is actually an advertisement beyond a "sponsor identification." 

In addition, if you fail to hear any Food And Drug Administration (FDA) disclaimers that state "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease," that is questioned claims under the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

If you fail to hear such disclaimers, which it appears all those "alternative-health infomercial" radio programs make other than Noory's "Coast," make your views known. It's hard to believe all those other "sponsor-sanctioned" programming is wrong by airing disclaimers -- but Noory is the only one right for not airing them. 

Further, think that if Premiere Networks and/or its affiliates fails to air some disclaimer that "The views expressed by the host and the guests [of a paid sponsor] do not necessarily reflect that of our network, its employees or any affiliate. We cannot claim responsibility for any and all medical advice issued on the program. Further, we recommend you consult with your doctor before undertaking any recommendations made by the program's host or any guests."

You mean that?         

And what I've heard -- and recorded -- Joel Wallach tell George Noory that his "Coast" program has yielded "them" (without specifying who "them" really are) roughly 10,000 new "patients," which is a direct quote.

OK. What is a "patient"?, as Wallach advances. Are you saying you take full responsibility for the health and welfare of someone who calls into some radio program or online store staffed by order takers? Who call themselves "nutritionists" over the phone -- but admit they are not licensed to "diagnose conditions and recommend treatments in the state of California? Based on a phone call?

Are you saying your criticalhealthnews(dot)com website is actually a store and not a properly licensed medical facility under California law? "They are not doctors, but they are there to help you," George Noory states.

What does that mean, Noory? Help people how? Such admit they not licensed medical professionals. Such admit they aren't qualified to "diagnose conditions or recommend treatments." Yet, call these clowns. They are sure implying that by buying what they sell, your "condition" will improve.

My word, all. All I can suggest if these people have misled you with some implied "prevention, treatment or cure," then found out they took your money and ran, contact those best able to investigate it.

From the FCC and FTC -- from the program -- on down to the California state medical board if any jokers at some online store are "playing doctor" without proper credentials and trying to sucker you into spending your money on unproven "snake-oil" because some radio host, guest or "news" [in quotes] program told you so. Or refused to tell you otherwise.

Even Premiere Networks itself -- which sans disclaimers for "Coast" -- could be held liable for any and all damages those under its auspices may inflict on consumers.

As far as one Joanne Conaway, no medical professional would ever take the legal liability of "advising patients" over the phone without seeing the person personally in clinic, without providing the person with full documentation and release of any previous medical records with the person's signed and dated consent, without full provision of the HIPAA Privacy Authorization Form and without providing care to such person without consent under "The Patient's Bill Of Rights" statement.

Yet, we hear she does medical work "over the phone?" Is that right, George Noory? You seem to endorse such practices? Wait a damn minute. You have not taken any vital signs. You have not examined the "patient" in person -- yet can sit back in your pajamas and make an informed medical decision over the phone? Excuse me, I have not know a single doctor of substance who ever did that -- for liability reasons -- and could only render a medical conclusion after such firsthand, in-clinical visits and exams could be made.

George Noory and his "medical experts" must be magical. Or maybe bordering on getting themselves in trouble for not following true and acceptable medical procedures. But as Noory says: "They are there to help you." Baloney, all. Baloney. And dangerous. Very dangerous.

PChirp

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 15, 2017, 07:07:01 PM
Well, any action by any goverment agency out to protect consumers requires those who may suspect wrongs to make their concerns known. Yes, it may be some wrongdoings for profit when a supposed "news" program presents itself as such to receive some "payment, compensation or anything of value" sans proper disclosure to listeners or affiliates who carry the "news program."

Yes, there are Federal Communications Commission laws about what is commonly called "payola." It is cited at Section 317 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 317, even further at Section 507 of the Communications Act, 47 U.S.C. § 508.

Just George Noory stating "they are a sponsor" may not cover Premiere Networks if any further is occurring undisclosed to listeners or affiliates. Recall when that Joel Wallach stated on air encouraging that those who buy products from criticalhealthnews(dot)com are also supporting George Noory -- because he makes money off of such sales? Is that what we heard? If so, that is questionable and I can only encourage listeners to let the FCC know that you are concerned about what you feel may be a "fake news program" that is actually an advertisement beyond a "sponsor identification." 

In addition, if you fail to hear any Food And Drug Administration (FDA) disclaimers that state "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not meant to prevent, treat or cure any type of disease," that is questioned claims under the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

If you fail to hear such disclaimers, which it appears all those "alternative-health infomercial" radio programs make other than Noory's "Coast," make your views known. It's hard to believe all those other "sponsor-sanctioned" programming is wrong by airing disclaimers -- but Noory is the only one right for not airing them. 

Further, think that if Premiere Networks and/or its affiliates fails to air some disclaimer that "The views expressed by the host and the guests [of a paid sponsor] do not necessarily reflect that of our network, its employees or any affiliate. We cannot claim responsibility for any and all medical advice issued on the program. Further, we recommend you consult with your doctor before undertaking any recommendations made by the program's host or any guests."

You mean that?       

Yes, I reviewed the Critical Health News website and it does contain the "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases" requisite legal verbiage, of course, in fine print at the very bottom of the page.  This required legal statement alone speaks volumes.  I was also pleased to see an 'acknowledgement' button when reaching the site informing potential customers to work in tandem with their regular, allopathic physicians. However, my disgust lies with the show becoming a total infomercial for federally unproven dietary supplements and pushing vulnerable folks into some multi-level marketing 'sales opportunity' called "Youngevity", in the same vein as Herbalife, Mary Kay, etc.  Just about every other commercial is shilling one of these products while just about every week, someone connected to Critical Health News is a scheduled guest, taking listener's calls and recommending their products to alleviate their ailments on the air.  To be fair, I've heard Gnoory state that Wallach was only a veteranian but you sure wouldn't believe it when he gets going and taking the calls.  I've never heard so much advice--he's non-stop!  Either people just don't care or they're sadly misinformed.  I call the latter.  While I certainly don't know the specifics, Gnoory must really have some financial stake/interest in constantly shilling this stuff with his constant barrage of guests and ad spots.  Hell, he's touting SuperBeets for God's sake--that's right, overpriced powdered beet juice.  What WON'T he shill?!?  In short, I just personally feel Gnoory has a moral (if not legal) obligation to be transparent about any financial interests/investments into these products.  You know he's not doing it for free.   8)

zeebo

First half tonite is more "must miss" radio, but second half might be interesting with comparisons of Scottish & Egyptian megalithic sites. 

Of particular interest will be how many minutes it will take before George's obligatory "How could these ancient people have created these amazing places? - They must have had some help!"

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on February 15, 2017, 10:01:21 PM
First half tonite is more "must miss" radio, but second half might be interesting with comparisons of Scottish & Egyptian megalithic sites. 

Of particular interest will be how many minutes it will take before George's obligatory "How could these ancient people have created these amazing places? - They must have had some help!"

Could it be a portal?

We can't let the Falkie Thread have all the fun with a Danheiser/Wagner Entertainment Productions Eat and Greet.

Who knew Tommy had aspirations of his own in the paranormal community.

Dateline

Quote from: PChirp👽 on February 15, 2017, 08:38:12 PM
Yes, I reviewed the Critical Health News website and it does contain the "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases" requisite legal verbiage, of course, in fine print at the very bottom of the page. 

OK. Then why doesn't Premiere Networks air such disclaimers in the course of its programs? It don't. And could be subject to legal action for failure to do such and "trusting" George Noory and his slew of "snake-oil salespeople" with their medical advice that can get listeners cheated or harmed. Where are the disclaimers? Apparently, George Noory feels he is "beyond that" and I can assure you can get that network in a whole lot of legal trouble from not airing such disclaimers.   

JesusJuice

Have you faggots actually fired off some emails to the FDA or do you just sit around Bellgab all night jerking each other off?

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 16, 2017, 01:54:10 AM
Have you faggots actually fired off some emails to the FDA or do you just sit around Bellgab all night jerking each other off?

Hello, Premiere Networks. Are you Rachel Nelson herself or one of her little online trolls in the public-relations department?  Nice to hear that network chiming in -- and making false accusations and will be -- hopefully -- the ones to go down in the end.

Are you that hack Rachel Nelson? You sure write like her. Great to meet such online finally and seeing such as you claim to speak for Premiere Networks. OK, Premiere Networks, welcome to this website. Join the club. Soon, it will suck to be you.

JesusJuice

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 16, 2017, 02:21:25 AM
Hello, Premiere Networks. Are you Rachel Nelson herself or one of her little online trolls in the public-relations department?  Nice to hear that network chiming in -- and making false accusations and will be -- hopefully -- the ones to go down in the end.

So that's a solid no to the first question and a yes to the second.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 16, 2017, 02:23:57 AM

So that's a solid no to the first question and a yes to the second.

You are Premiere Networks? If not, shut your fool trap. If yes, then I suppose you didn't learn about Rule One: Shut your fool trap, Premiere. No, you are too dumb to be Rachel Nelson -- who is the biggest dunce in media relations, anyway.

Cumulus Media has you bagged as the laughing stock of overnight radio. Care to challenge that, Premiere?

Meanwhile, those at Cumulus Media are enjoying a good laugh every night they tune into one "George Noory" at Premiere Networks. On competing radio programs. Yes, as the mother in that film "Carrie" warns her daughter, "They are all gonna laugh at you."

Now Noory knows what Cumulus employees are getting a big kick out of every night: "They are all gonna laugh at you! They are all gonna laugh at you!" Eat that, Noory. Yes, they are all laughing at you at Cumulus Media. Even playing that audio clip from "Carrie" as they tune into that "program" from Premiere.They are all gonna laugh at you! They are all gonna laugh at you!"

JesusJuice

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 16, 2017, 02:31:15 AM
You are Premiere Networks? If not, shut your fool trap. If yes, then I suppose you didn't learn about Rule One: Shut your fool trap, Premiere. No, you are too dumb to be Rachel Nelson -- who is the biggest dunce in media relations, anyway.

Culumus Media has you bagged as the laughing stock of overnight radio. Care to challenge that, Premiere?

Someone in the falkie thread sent a glitter bomb in the mail to him but you can't even make the effort to fire off an email to the FDA. You are worthless. People from Premiere are laughing at you. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Good night, cuck.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 16, 2017, 02:34:42 AM

Someone in the falkie thread sent a glitter bomb in the mail to him but you can't even make the effort to fire off an email to the FDA. You are worthless. People from Premiere are laughing at you. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

Good night, cuck.

Nice try, George Noory or some tool of his. By the way, did you know you are the laughing stock among the overnight radio staff at Cumulus Media? Live and learn.

Premiere Networks? What the hell is wrong with you? Remember the discussion about "Spontaneous Human Combustion" and the producer suggested dosing the host with gasoline and lighting him ablaze?

Then "reassuring" some Colorado fire department would be "there" to put him out? What in the hell kind of network is that? I feel a lot of "love" with Premiere Networks and its "trusted" staff after such aired as that. Och! Say what you about Cumulus Media, but unlike Premiere it never advanced some "lighting some host on fire" in perhaps a criminal act. I don't what to tell you -- but something is very wrong with that network.     

sparty89

While reading a commercial for a staffing company, George said "there are over 5 billion job openings in the country."

That's what I call full employment.

Mizak

Last night noory says Hey Coast insiders become coast insiders.WTF? Does he want the coast insiders to pay double?