• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
I'm surprised the righteous fair minded Trumpers haven't mentioned the findings of the Southern NY AG into his foundation. Not only did it pretty much divert all charitable donations that should have gone to charity to him and his sons and daughter,

A total lie, no family member ever took salary from the organization nor funds. Stop regurgitating partisan lies.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
You can't stop thinking about fellatio combined with the consumption of animal feces. Weird.   :-\

Hows your obsession with faggot?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
A total lie, no family member ever took salary from the organization nor funds. Stop regurgitating partisan lies.
LOLOL..Oh I so wish you were correct.  ;D ;D

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
You've been right?
Of course I haven’t been. I don’t support apartheid regimes with tourist dollars as you do. I don’t support regimes that massacre 37 people, including children, who are trying to emigrate by attacking their civilian boat with military tugboats and water cannon, (https://panampost.com/john-suarez/2014/07/15/we-will-not-forget-cubas-13-de-marzo-massacre/) as you do.

I don’t support regimes that invent the terrorist tactic of  political aircraft hijacking - Nov. 1, 1958 Air Cubana flight 495 from Miami to Varadero - https://cuba1952-1959.blogspot.com/2011/11/1958-castro-m-26-7-airliner-hijacking.html - as you do.

I don’t support regimes that use MiG military aircraft to intentionally attack and shoot down civilian aircraft and murder their crews when the civilian aircraft are flying over international waters in search of people in distress, https://www.cnn.com/US/9602/cuba_shootdown/index.html, as you do.

Your trip to Cuba put cash into the pockets of murderers and tyrants who happily pay their workers about $25 a month. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
So?

So that's who you linked to - MORON!

QuoteYou think Hannity and Breitbart are unbiased mouthpieces?

Fresh straw man.

QuoteLOL  Trump would love to be king...own it,  ;D

No mechanism exists for said.

Own that, you exterminable vermin! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:24:46 AM
Warped? I've mellowed significantly over the years. Ten years ago I'd have used ice on your nipples to get them erect and then driven surgical needles through them for kicks. Now I just spank with a rolled up copy of National Geographical.

What's odd and really twisted is that you seem to think your lurid fantasies are humorous.

I like how you're showing your core values now though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on June 15, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
Of course I haven’t been. I don’t support apartheid regimes with tourist dollars as you do. I don’t support regimes that massacre 37 people, including children, who are trying to emigrate by attacking their civilian boat with military tugboats and water cannon, (https://panampost.com/john-suarez/2014/07/15/we-will-not-forget-cubas-13-de-marzo-massacre/) as you do.

I don’t support regimes that invent the terrorist tactic of  political aircraft hijacking - Nov. 1, 1958 Air Cubana flight 495 from Miami to Varadero - https://cuba1952-1959.blogspot.com/2011/11/1958-castro-m-26-7-airliner-hijacking.html - as you do.

I don’t support regimes that use MiG military aircraft to intentionally attack and shoot down civilian aircraft and murder their crews when the civilian aircraft are flying over international waters in search of people in distress, https://www.cnn.com/US/9602/cuba_shootdown/index.html, as you do.

Your trip to Cuba put cash into the pockets of murderers and tyrants who happily pay their workers about $25 a month. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Solid post.

Amorality like the pud puller's knows no behavioral boundaries at all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
So you feel tourism is equivalent to "living in" the UK?

Your mind is misfiring again.

Isn't it? You seem very sure what living in the UK is and isn't; I thought perhaps you'd been introduced to those who had visited the UK when they have the open days at your institution when they can bring you food parcels of Hershey bars and cold Big Macs..no?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
Not for a feckless cunt like you it isn't.

Utter rubbish!

Your bile is leaking again,,royalist serf.

Hardly anyone hates legal immigrants, stop lying.

LOL!

Oh Houston, we have problem with the dothead capsule again...

You always do, you florid infected twat. >:(

Go to a Trump rally and ask them whether they like immigration, they will not make a distinction.

Also, listen to people like you splitting their Y fronts at MS-13 when the murders they commit are insignificant compared to the deaths caused by American citizens with legally bought firearms.

The UK is supposed to be class-ridden etc but we decided that people have a right to health care decades ago while you're busy pretending it's all a cover for a giant plot

It would be funny if it weren't so sad. You really are a hot mess over there.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:29:12 AM
Isn't it?

Quite - as stated!

QuoteYou seem very sure what living in the UK is and isn't;

You seem to wish to evade the post you were replying to:

You could always try to become a citizen of a country that still believes in monarchy. No one's forcing you to live in America.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
Hows your obsession with faggot?  ???

I don't have one but you are one.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
Go to a Trump rally and ask them whether they like immigration, they will not make a distinction.

Having never been to one your opinion is trash.

QuoteAlso, listen to people like you splitting their Y fronts at MS-13 when the murders they commit are insignificant compared to the deaths caused by American citizens with legally bought firearms.

The optional and gothic slaughters by illegal gang members is in no way acceptable even by your starkly disproportionate analogy.

QuoteThe UK is supposed to be class-ridden etc but we decided that people have a right to health care decades ago while you're busy pretending it's all a cover for a giant plot

Non sequitur.

Also your NHS is a DISASTER!

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4173/uk_nhs_disaster_death_rates_45_percent_higher_than_in_the_us

UK NHS disaster: death rates 45 percent higher than in the US
NHS-loving Brits won't like this, but if you had to choose between the United States and the UK on healthcare, it’s not even close. And that's from a serious critic of the US system...

QuoteIt would be funny if it weren't so sad. You really are a hot mess over there.
Today, I’m going to administer the coup de grâce. I don’t think anybody will be able to pretend that bureaucrats and politicians do a good job after watching this powerful news report from the United Kingdom

There is a lot of powerful data in that report, but the number that jumps out at me is that death rates are 45 percent higher in the United Kingdom than they are in the United States.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
Hypocrisy defined - lurking and trolling a website in the nation you loathe.

If that's what your American dictionary defined hypocrisy as you'd better get yourself a nice British Collins instead.

Even your books don't work, what a fucking dump!

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
If that's what your American dictionary defined hypocrisy as you'd better get yourself a nice British Collins instead.

Oh I see, the Brit definition somehow embraces lurking a website in a nation you despise?

Right...

PWND again!

::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on June 15, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

Let us be more up to date shall we? Yes lets.

And let us be more relevant to what is happening these days, today. You have a POTUS who openly prefers the company of despots and despises democratically elected leaders. That is his prerogative.

Let us start with Putin: He has political opponents, journalists and anyone else who might be a reason for his removal murdered. He makes no secret of it..He even had the anti aircraft missile supplied to Ukraine that brought down a civilian airliner killing everyone on board..The Russian backed Ukraine military refused air accident investigators and mortuary staff near the site, the bodies literally rotted in the sun.

Putin has and continues to implement cyber war on the west and particularly the USA, and will continue to do so, because Trump has no reason to try and order the US agencies to try and stop it. There's more, but those are the highlights.

Kim jong Un: A vicious cruel and disgusting fat pile of filth that should be wiped off the planet. Instead he does the same to 'his' people (Who Trump said he loves so much). They starve, they get put in labour camps, and the opposition get killed, as do their families.

Rodrigo Duterte: President of the Philippines. Has drug users legally murdered in the street. Has journalists imprisoned for writing what he doesn't like, and has adopted the Trump mantra 'fake news' for same.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan: Recently made president for life. Has had 1000s imprisoned for their political insurrection.

And you bring up Castro in the 1950's and Migs?  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
Having never been to one your opinion is trash.

The optional and gothic slaughters by illegal gang members is in no way acceptable even by your starkly disproportionate analogy.

Non sequitur.

Also your NHS is a DISASTER!

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4173/uk_nhs_disaster_death_rates_45_percent_higher_than_in_the_us

UK NHS disaster: death rates 45 percent higher than in the US
NHS-loving Brits won't like this, but if you had to choose between the United States and the UK on healthcare, it’s not even close. And that's from a serious critic of the US system...
Today, I’m going to administer the coup de grâce. I don’t think anybody will be able to pretend that bureaucrats and politicians do a good job after watching this powerful news report from the United Kingdom

There is a lot of powerful data in that report, but the number that jumps out at me is that death rates are 45 percent higher in the United Kingdom than they are in the United States.

Everything you find is bullshit...why do you deliberately go and find it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

Even your books don't work, what a fucking dump!

You'd probably do better bashing yourself in the head with those books. Obviously, reading them isn't working for you. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Show your work! Why is it bullshit?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
Oh I see, the Brit definition somehow embraces lurking a website in a nation you despise?

Right...

PWND again!

SV was here long before you, go and fuck yourself.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

Right...

PWND again!

Also, if you had a proper dictionary you might manage to type coherent sentences.

I may despise you but I'm trying to make you better. This is a sacrifice I'm making, one you don't fully appreciate.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
Show your work! Why is it bullshit?

What? Are.You.Serious?   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
What? Are.You.Serious?

No, I'm Dr. MD MD but I'd still like an answer, please.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Heh...and also:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/labour-warns-of-nhs-disaster-as-more-than-100000-posts-are-unfilled-a3722601.html
The NHS has more than 100,000 vacant posts as hospitals are struggling to recruit staff, Labour has claimed.

The party’s analysis suggested there are currently more than 11,000 unfilled doctor positions, while there are an estimated 42,000 nursing vacancies.

The information was gathered from 82 NHS trusts in England.

Shadow health secretary Jonathan Ashworth said: "Tory mismanagement of the NHS workforce has been a disaster for staff and patients alike.”

He claimed there is an "urgent need” for a fresh plan to recruit the right numbers of staff.

"Labour's research today has shown that NHS workforce shortages in key areas are continuing to get worse year on year - ministers must take action before it's too late," he added.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/nhs-facing-disaster-due-to-stressed-doctors-1-2974970

THE NHS is facing a “growing disaster” due to doctors suffering stress and exhaustion, putting patients at risk from mistakes being made in their care, medics have warned.

The British Medical Association (BMA) conference in Edinburgh heard that in the worst cases, stressed-out doctors were turning to alcohol or even suicide as they struggled to cope with the pressures of their work.

Doctors in Scotland said they could not imagine working under the same stresses until they retired and the intensity of their jobs was not sustainable long-term.

Yesterday’s debate on doctor “burn-out” â€" a combination of stress, anxiety and exhaustion which can mean doctors have to be signed off sick â€" heard growing concerns about the impact on patient care.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:49:19 AM
SV was here long before you, go and fuck yourself.

Oh I get it, like any typical proggie you're inveigled by some fictional website "tenure"...LOL!

Go kill yourself, serf.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
No, I'm Dr. MD MD but I'd still like an answer, please.

It would be wasted on you. And you're not a doctor.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:49:44 AM
Also, if you had a proper dictionary you might manage to type coherent sentences.

I may despise you but I'm trying to make you better. This is a sacrifice I'm making, one you don't fully appreciate.

The delusions are strong in this one..pwnd again! 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

But you clearly are a pud puller.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

Lame...even for you. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:54:50 AM
But you clearly are a pud puller.

I'm also living rent free in your head.  ;D