• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

It burns doesn't it to know your boy does have admirers in the FBI, how else can you feed off the hate if that exists?  ;D ;D

It stymies you to be unable to cite and prove said claims, as ever.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

Jeeze you're so fucking gullible! You seriously think two FBI officers who were playing hide the sausage were going to stop Trump winning?

You seriously don't think they might have accomplices, many accomplices?

Wow.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
Fox news is fact? Sean Hannity? The same Hannity that has been a slum landlord for several years and milked it?

Like the way Elizardbreath Warren drove poor people from their homes to remodel and flip them?

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
No, of course not.  But they, apparently, did.

Along with many others in the swamp---Comey, Clapper, Brennan, etc...

Metron2267

Golly all it took to arouse the hornet's nest today was a single post...tee, hee...

;D :D ;) :) 8)

starramus

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 02:45:15 PM
Like the way Elizardbreath Warren drove poor people from their homes to remodel and flip them?

You are correct. Both ends of amerikkka's political spectrum are HYPOCRITES!

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

And what lovely land do you hail from?

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

I wonder, did the extremes of the bell-shaped curve (std. normal distribution) just become apparent to you?

And do you think it ONLY applies to "amerikkka"?

???

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
No, you like to spread it around.

You have this disarmingly uber-juvenile locker room nature to you.

Is it something that you couldn't grow out of?

Or just a lifestyle choice...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 02:42:39 PM
No, of course not.  But they, apparently, did.

No.they.didn't.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
And what lovely land do you hail from?

Allow me to tender some guesses:

1.) Englieland
2.) Cuntnadia
3.) Asstrailer
4.) Nee Zooland

Notice I conspicuously left off Scotland, Wales and Ireland - for whatever reason those folks have enough spine not to need to troll America for their own shortcomings...

;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
Of course they are!

McTraitor, Flakey Foont, Eddie Munster Ryan, etc...

Oh I see where you're confused. You mean the one's who are still Republicans and haven't signed up to the Trump party yet...Got you.. BTW guess who one of the largest donors to Democrats was, including Clinton, Schumer....Go on? Guess...

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/11/news/trump-transfers-business/index.html

President-elect Donald Trump is giving control of his sprawling business network to his children as he prepares to assume the presidency.
"We are in the process of vetting various structures with the goal of the immediate transfer of management of The Trump Organization and its portfolio of businesses to Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric Trump," a Trump Organization spokesperson told CNNMoney.
The spokesperson said that Trump's children will be joined by "a team of highly skilled executives."
"This is a top priority at the Organization and the structure that is ultimately selected will comply with all applicable rules and regulations," the spokesperson said.
The decision to distance himself from his business tracks with the practice of most American presidents. Though it is not illegal for a U.S. president to retain control of private assets, many have established a blind trust for the course of their service to prevent conflicts of interest.

The date duffass? A lot of sleeps since then. Trump hasn't divested anything. And the Trump inc is coining it in..

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

1.) Englieland
2.) Cuntnadia
3.) Asstrailer
4.) Nee Zooland

Notice I conspicuously left off Scotland, Wales and Ireland - for whatever reason those folks have enough spine not to need to troll America for their own shortcomings...

;)

Sean approves. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
Golly all it took to arouse the hornet's nest today was a single post...tee, hee...

;D :D ;) :) 8)

Yeah, we had to allow the reptile to warm in the sun first. Otherwise you're slower than usual.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:57:42 PM
Oh I see where you're confused. You mean the one's who are still Republicans and haven't signed up to the Trump party yet...Got you.. BTW guess who one of the largest donors to Democrats was, including Clinton, Schumer....Go on? Guess...

Why is it you almost NEVER cite your allegations?

QuoteThe date duffass? A lot of sleeps since then. Trump hasn't divested anything. And the Trump inc is coining it in..

Do prove it - use facts.

starramus

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

1.) Englieland
2.) Cuntnadia
3.) Asstrailer
4.) Nee Zooland

;)

Congratulate yourselves. You are all gut Deutschlanders!

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Yeah, we had to allow the reptile to warm in the sun first. Otherwise you're slower than usual.

I find playing with you both sickening and enjoyable, almost simultaneously in fact!

;D

Metron2267

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Whose "royal" family is Kraut?

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Well I am of part German descent.  My surname is German but it has been 240 years since we left the homeland so we had nothing to do with that Austrian pig.  However, it is also the name of a popular English bread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
Why is it you almost NEVER cite your allegations?

Google it, or do you always need your fucking ass wiping for you?

Do prove it - use facts.

See above.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
Well I am of part German descent.  My surname is German but it has been 240 years since we left the homeland so we had nothing to do with that Austrian pig.  However, it is also the name of a popular English bread.

Hovis? Warbutons? Mothers Pride?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
Sean approves. ;D

Can we do something about this avatar? Sean's bowel movements are tougher than you. He sodomised three-quarters of all the actresses in Hollywood, beat up all the men, and Petula Clark still complains of tearing of the colon after a particularly bruising encounter with the big guy.

You're Roger Moore at best.

starramus

You must recall the term, "the ugly american" from foregone years"? The ugliest american is befitting of the current leader of your den of thieves! You deplorables have certainly outdone yourselves.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Hovis? Warbutons? Mothers Pride?

It is the first.  It was Anglicized when we came to America.  Used to be Hovisberger or stein or something like that in Germany.

starramus

He exhibits the utmost in unsophistication. If it weren't for daddy, and grand daddy he'd be a nowhere man. He exemplifies the Russian "kulak",  well off peasant!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
Can we do something about this avatar? Sean's bowel movements are tougher than you. He sodomised three-quarters of all the actresses in Hollywood, beat up all the men, and Petula Clark still complains of tearing of the colon after a particularly bruising encounter with the big guy.

You're Roger Moore at best.

LOL.  Ouch!   :D Loved Roger but he was a pale imitation.  I've had requests to maintain this avatar for fans. ;)  Besides, don't you like my thigh-highs?