• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
So is the royal family...you know that, right?

Historically...Oh please do keep up.  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
Fuck their "quota" - that is now terminated!

IF we allow THEM to set the quote/tarriff terms.

We REJECT their protectionist assault on our day farmers.

But you support it for the USA? Let us know how that works out in say, oh six-twelve months from now.

We're ten times their size, go figure!

And also FUCK OFF limey arsehole!

If you continue to be abusive, we'll have to end this relationship. I have really tried to help you with your rehab but you just can't help yourself can you? Can you?  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 09:41:16 AM
Lol!

It's been discomfiting him a bit... ;D

I don't give a shit to be honest; But its wise to look up where your boy originates before you start spouting 'kraut'.. A bit like a pointing finger, three point back... ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
It's hard to over-emphasise how weird so many Americans are. They love an abstraction called America but hate at least half of its people, and don't care about its citizens anyway as long as they are OK. Profess to be against monarchy yet would lick the dogshit off Trump's winkle-pickers if he asked them to. Hate immigrants, even though the USA is the single biggest argument for the success of mass immigration. And think it's clever to make a 'your royal family is German' remark, just showing that they are more obsessed over heredity than we've ever been. All these ideals you think you hold are just given lip-service, you clearly don't believe them.

I could go on

Please do. *smiley face with eyelash flutter*

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 14 on June 15, 2018, 04:20:12 AM
Can we get a link on that Petula Clark thing?  Just doesn't fit her image.

Fourteen

It's an urban legend. Basically, the story goes that two men saw Connery in a bar. As he passed them to go to the Gents one asked him, out of all the women he's knocked boots with, who was the best? Sean makes a wry face and carries on to the Gents. When he comes out he wanders up to them and says '1963. Petula Clark. In the arse'.

I hope with all my heart it's a true story. It's funny precisely because of who he names. The only one funnier would be Julie Andrews, in my opinion. Also, it just sounds like the sort of thing he might say.

Dr. MD MD

It's hard to over-emphasise how weird so many Americans are. They love an abstraction called America but hate at least half of its people, and don't care about its citizens anyway as long as they are OK. Profess to be against monarchy yet would lick the dogshit off Trump's winkle-pickers if he asked them to. Hate immigrants, even though the USA is the single biggest argument for the success of mass immigration. And think it's clever to make a 'your royal family is German' remark, just showing that they are more obsessed over heredity than we've ever been. All these ideals you think you hold are just given lip-service, you clearly don't believe them.

I could go on.

Trump wouldn't ask that of anyone though. That's the kind of sick, twisted behavior you get in a nation based around the absurd worship of an insane vestigial idea like royalty. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: TigerLily on June 15, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

This was just an extract from my new book, 'Americans, aren't they awful?'

I'm already writing the follow-up where I remove the question mark.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:05:48 AM
It's an urban legend. Basically, the story goes that two men saw Connery in a bar. As he passed them to go to the Gents one asked him, out of all the women he's knocked boots with, who was the best? Sean makes a wry face and carries on to the Gents. When he comes out he wanders up to them and says '1963. Petula Clark. In the arse'.

I hope with all my heart it's a true story. It's funny precisely because of who he names. The only one funnier would be Julie Andrews, in my opinion. Also, it just sounds like the sort of thing he might say.

I think it is true. Pet Clark is such a dark horse, back then she was every mother's ideal daughter in law, so it stands to reason she's a filthy bitch.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

You could always try to become a citizen of a country that still believes in monarchy. No one's forcing you to live in America.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Trump wouldn't ask that of anyone though. That's the kind of sick, twisted behavior you get in a nation based around the absurd worship of an insane vestigial idea like royalty. ::)

Oh? A fair proportion of Trump fans wish he was and worship him regardless, ask Pence about the details on doing that effortlessly.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

If Trump asked you to lick up dogshit you'd do it because you'd tell yourself that Hillary would ask you to lick AIDS infected dogshit instead.

Metron2267

It's hard to over-emphasise how weird so many Americans are.

Not for a feckless cunt like you it isn't.

QuoteThey love an abstraction called America but hate at least half of its people, and don't care about its citizens anyway as long as they are OK.

Utter rubbish!

QuoteProfess to be against monarchy yet would lick the dogshit off Trump's winkle-pickers if he asked them to.

Your bile is leaking again,,royalist serf.

QuoteHate immigrants, even though the USA is the single biggest argument for the success of mass immigration.

Hardly anyone hates legal immigrants, stop lying.

QuoteAnd think it's clever to make a 'your royal family is German' remark, just showing that they are more obsessed over heredity than we've ever been.

LOL!

Oh Houston, we have problem with the dothead capsule again...

QuoteAll these ideals you think you hold are just given lip-service, you clearly don't believe them.

I could go on.

You always do, you florid infected twat. >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 15, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
You could always try to become a citizen of a country that still believes in monarchy. No one's forcing you to live in America.

The vast majority of tourists to the UK are American. The majority of those visit London, all the royal palaces, monuments etc...  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
But you support it for the USA?

Trump is in favor of NO global trade tariffs.

How we get there is a rough road until the G7 catches a clue.

QuoteIf you continue to be abusive, we'll have to end this relationship. I have really tried to help you with your rehab but you just can't help yourself can you? Can you?  :-\

Delusions of adequacy and relevance plaguing you again?

There there... ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
I don't give a shit to be honest;

To be WHAT?!?!???

No, that will never happen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
Of your foul proclivities...

You should see what I have in mind for you, using a rocking chair, 40 feet of rope, a ball gag, a leather harness and several candles that vibrate.

Metron2267

Fuck off Satanic twat! >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

The vast majority of tourists to the UK are American. The majority of those visit London, all the royal palaces, monuments etc...  ::)

Wankers all! ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
Trump is in favor of NO global trade tariffs.

How we get there is a rough road until the G7 catches a clue.

Ahh G7 is wrong, Trump (Who knows jack about jack) is right? Got it. And as for rough, you're not even close...It will be good if it's only rough.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:09:44 AM
This was just an extract from my new book, 'Americans, aren't they awful?'

I'm already writing the follow-up where I remove the question mark.

Hypocrisy defined - lurking and trolling a website in the nation you loathe.

You are subhuman.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
Oh? A fair proportion of Trump fans wish he was and worship him regardless, ask Pence about the details on doing that effortlessly.

Time isn't a "trump fan", you brainwashed useful idiot.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
If TrumpHillary  asked you to lick up dogshit you'd do it because you'd tell yourself that Hillary would ask you to lick AIDS infected dogshit instead.

FIFY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 15, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
If Trump asked you to lick up dogshit you'd do it because you'd tell yourself that Hillary would ask you to lick AIDS infected dogshit instead.

You can't stop thinking about fellatio combined with the consumption of animal feces. Weird.   :-\

Yorkshire pud

I'm surprised the righteous fair minded Trumpers haven't mentioned the findings of the Southern NY AG into his foundation. Not only did it pretty much divert all charitable donations that should have gone to charity to him and his sons and daughter, but the donations he alleged to have donated from his pocket, didn't go from him, not only that, but he also screwed vets out of donations that should have gone to them. Shameless.  >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

So you feel tourism is equivalent to "living in" the UK?

Your mind is misfiring again.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

You should see what I have in mind for you, using a rocking chair, 40 feet of rope, a ball gag, a leather harness and several candles that vibrate.

You should try and develop a healthier mindset, even for a proggie you're massively warped.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
Time isn't a "trump fan", you brainwashed useful idiot.

So? You think Hannity and Breitbart are unbiased mouthpieces? LOL  Trump would love to be king...own it,  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 15, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

Ahh G7 is wrong, Trump (Who knows jack about jack) ALL is right? Got it.

You should now...

QuoteAnd as for rough, you're not even close...It will be good if it's only rough.

Grow up 1/2 wit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 15, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
You should try and develop a healthier mindset, even for a proggie you're massively warped.

Warped? I've mellowed significantly over the years. Ten years ago I'd have used ice on your nipples to get them erect and then driven surgical needles through them for kicks. Now I just spank with a rolled up copy of National Geographical.