• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 22, 2019, 08:40:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzheq3aWObM

It looks like Erinn has become an official Thrive promoter. She has to do something like get two people to buy something (I don't remember what) in order to get her next months supply free.

Actually, I have a question about Thrive. I noticed the nutritional label for the boost drink

I need someone to explain to me how you can have gluten-free wheat?

You could also add a Falkie level to this in that sellers apparently get an iPad mini to conduct business.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2019, 10:01:51 PM
The public demands more parody songs, Lee! Come on! PLEASE!!

Awww, thank you!

-I am Richard Groyper.

Quote from: Liberace! on June 22, 2019, 10:55:59 PM
Awww, thank you!

Liberace I think you are going up to see Brig for Pizza 🍕 this Summer?  I could be wrong.

VENUS, did you mean Richard Groyper?

WOTR

Wow. If anybody wants my full address (while I attempt to dox them), you will find it in the comment section of every live Senda video that I have watched...

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBSPVy7fZD8

It's things like this that cause Erinn concern over the state of her house.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEKCT14pj3E

I thought this video was actually kind of interesting, along with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzay_TzMsvQ

The cat lady top on the monkey doll was a bit strange tho.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 10:49:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBSPVy7fZD8

It's things like this that cause Erinn concern over the state of her house.

Kind of makes you wish they would just sell the house while it is still worth something and move into a condo. No crawl spaces (which really does need to be closed and locked), no leaking roof, no electrical problems, lawns to mow or A/C drain issues.

I'm sure her father probably did take care of the house. As people age, they do a little less each year. Now it's been a year under the care of people who don't have a clue... Another few years and it won't be possible to sell it... I think they would be happier in a two bedroom condo.

One more thought... Soggy ground around a foundation is never a good thing. Leads to settling and cracks. There is a reason that the word foundation is used to represent stability... You can't have stability in a swamp.

Oh well... One more piece of advice to ignore.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2019, 11:41:53 PM
Kind of makes you wish they would just sell the house while it is still worth something and move into a condo. No crawl spaces (which really does need to be closed and locked), no leaking roof, no electrical problems, lawns to mow or A/C drain issues.

I'm sure her father probably did take care of the house. As people age, they do a little less each year. Now it's been a year under the care of people who don't have a clue... Another few years and it won't be possible to sell it... I think they would be happier in a two bedroom condo.

Oh well... One more piece of advice to ignore.

I'm thinking the same thoughts are running through Erinns head, motivating her to think about selling her stuff.  She just has so MUCH of it, that she's probably going to have to think about trying to move a lot quicker on it.  At the rate she's going, it's going to take her 50 years to sell all her stuff.

I imagine all her stuff was expensive, so I suppose the Yard Sale, or Estate Sale idea is out of the qutestion.  That said, at some point, time left, becomes more important than value.  I think she said the roof is new, so maybe that will buy her some time.  Dunno.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 11:47:20 PM

I'm thinking the same thoughts are running through Erinns head, motivating her to think about selling her stuff.  She just has so MUCH of it, that she's probably going to have to think about trying to move a lot quicker on it.  At the rate she's going, it's going to take her 50 years to sell all her stuff.

I imagine all her stuff was expensive, so I suppose the Yard Sale, or Estate Sale idea is out of the qutestion.  That said, at some point, time left, becomes more important than value.  I think she said the roof is new, so maybe that will buy her some time.  Dunno.
Auction. Professional estate sale (her father passed- there are services who will help liquidate and who are pretty good at appraising and will sell pretty much the whole house of stuff.) Problem is that you will never recoup the cost of expensive items- and both of those options take a cut... But a professional will help sort, price, advertise and staff the sale. A few weeks and you are completely done. No post office like ebay, not BS no-shows like Craigslist. Somebody else hauls it all away...

Glad it has a new roof. That is actually by far the most important (provided rain does not get in, most damage is minor.) Still would worry about the foundation. Drain or fix the pool.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2019, 12:25:07 AM
Auction. Professional estate sale (her father passed- there are services who will help liquidate and who are pretty good at appraising and will sell pretty much the whole house of stuff.) Problem is that you will never recoup the cost of expensive items- and both of those options take a cut... But a professional will help sort, price, advertise and staff the sale. A few weeks and you are completely done. No post office like ebay, not BS no-shows like Craigslist. Somebody else hauls it all away...

The problem, I think, is with the holes in the ceilings, ripped wallpaper and the scum in the pool, etc. Even if she doesn't realise it, that's going to decrease the prices she could get for her stuff.  Environment has a lot to do with the price you can collect.

With all that said, I still think your idea is her best hope, at this point in her life.  I'm wondering if the 3 bedroom apartment full of furniture, that she has in storage can be handled the same way.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on June 22, 2019, 11:51:58 PM
Liberace I think you are going up to see Brig for Pizza 🍕 this Summer?  I could be wrong.

I am! It's going to be a grand time.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnWT3086Ep4

I think the issues you have with some of your suscribers, describes the same situation Heather Wade found herself in with suscribers who wanted to develop personal relationships with her, outside of her program.  The difference with Heather Wade, I think, is that she depended on them, more than they depended on her.

#ICouldBeWrong

That said, it's not BellGabs fault, that you have a Public YouTube channel.

You posted here that you liked your thread more than you liked some of your suscribers comments, suggesting you take your meds.

You like to blame your suscribers, or your thread.  You kind of go back and forth on that, first blaming one, then blaming the other,  but it's your own YouTubes that generates comments.

#BellGabShoutout

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 24, 2019, 12:45:04 PM
I am glad this is just a footnote in BellGab history now.

#MeToo

Lilith

HOT OFF THE PRESS

George is convinced that Erin filed the ripoff report (she didn't). He's saying it will give him the ammo he needs to have her YouTube channel shut down. Here's text from 3 emails he's sent over it.

It took a while to load. Total bs and twisting of the truth by Errin Figg who used a false name.
Slander or libel as well.
I have contacted a company that works against ripoff report as they take anonymous “ reports “ and do no verification or follow up.
It never quits with these assholes.
In 2021, they will have been attacking me on line for 20 years !

I have filed a rebuttal. Errin uses a false name and calls me a fraud.
Lets see what she does when I get her You Tube channel removed.

I have Errin now.
I found direct proof on one of her videos and it will get her channel deleted as it is in TOTAL violation of You Tube rules.
I am NOT going to say which video it is.

cc to GeorgeSenda thread.

Quote from: whoozit on June 24, 2019, 12:45:04 PM
I am glad this is just a footnote in BellGab history now.

not until she apologizes to the Groyper!

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2019, 01:30:08 PM
HOT OFF THE PRESS

George is convinced that Erin filed the ripoff report (she didn't). He's saying it will give him the ammo he needs to have her YouTube channel shut down. Here's text from 3 emails he's sent over it.

It took a while to load. Total bs and twisting of the truth by Errin Figg who used a false name.
Slander or libel as well.
I have contacted a company that works against ripoff report as they take anonymous “ reports “ and do no verification or follow up.
It never quits with these assholes.
In 2021, they will have been attacking me on line for 20 years !

I have filed a rebuttal. Errin uses a false name and calls me a fraud.
Lets see what she does when I get her You Tube channel removed.

I have Errin now.
I found direct proof on one of her videos and it will get her channel deleted as it is in TOTAL violation of You Tube rules.
I am NOT going to say which video it is.

cc to GeorgeSenda thread.

George Senda Investigates! i hope he makes a video about it.