• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

"im banned from communicating with my niece"

"my bumble videos just aren't the same with the faces blurred" - 🤔🤔🤔

"im way behind on Howie Cats' George Senda vidoes"

https://youtu.be/8PKnI2o6bR0

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2019, 12:23:56 AM
You need not let that stop you from enjoying... it is the journey, not the destination.  ;)

give this man a cigar.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 11:36:25 PM
Somebody should remind her who doxed her.  It was George Senda, not anybody on BellGab.

Which reminds me.  Who told TheErinnF that anybody was using her full name on BellGab?  NOBODY has used TheErinnF's full name on BellGab.

Stop playing such an innocent, no one believes you anyway.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 20, 2019, 09:23:55 PM
It is a big problem.  Instead of the attorney (which will lead nowhere) perhaps she should join forces with
Douglas Dietrich.  He single handily had Bellgab shut down for months.  With the two of them working together
there is nothing that could not be accomplished.

I hope she reaches out to the Dougster - he is the best option at this point.
https://douglasdietrich.com/

So you want this place shut down?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Spookcat on June 21, 2019, 05:43:09 AM
She's been "done" with many things I think.

I decided to take a trip down memory lane, just to satisfy my curiosity. You'd be surprised (well, YOU might not, brig) how many times miss EF has said she can't stand Senda and how he's so mean and how triggering he is and that she's never watching another video from him again...
Only to brag about her 7+ YouTube alts participating in the Senda chats.

Fast forward to today and she's gone from absolutely "loathing" him to adoring him... Even though he has said her full name many times in his videos.

Everyone has a con.

You as much or more than others research has confirmed.

Lilith

Erinn, if you want me to promote your Videos here on BellGab, you are going to have to make more interesting YouTubes, than the three you made this morning.   Just sayin.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JS182bsN8A

It's not very long.  The Senda moment makes it all worthwhile.

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2019, 04:59:01 PM

It's not very long.  The Senda moment makes it all worthwhile.

Better a Senda movement than a Kathy moment resulting in another dead vehicle, which I was expecting.  Whew!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A1IIV2TVrY

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, I guess, to learn that Erinn is one of those "Fake Neck Ache" people.

...and need I say, another Senda moment.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2019, 05:19:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A1IIV2TVrY

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, I guess, to learn that Erinn is one of those "Fake Neck Ache" people.

...and need I say, another Senda moment.
Monster energy drinks, thrive products, assume coffee as well. Good thing that you never crash if you never stop consuming...

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 21, 2019, 05:19:53 PM
I have paid enough in insurance over the years that if ever the opportunity comes to recoup a small percentage of it due to whiplash, I will smile when depositing the cheque.  8)

Jackstar

Speaking as an "Actual Neck Ache" individual, I can tell you with confidence that it is real shit.

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2019, 05:31:10 PM
if ever the opportunity comes to recoup a small percentage of it due to whiplash, I will smile when depositing the cheque.  8)

However much money you think that a lifelong crippling injury is worth, it won't be all that much. I recommend viewing this documentary. The system--both legal and biological--does not work the way you think it does.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on June 21, 2019, 06:00:02 PM
Speaking as an "Actual Neck Ache" individual, I can tell you with confidence that it is real shit.

However much money you think that a lifelong crippling injury is worth, it won't be all that much. I recommend viewing this documentary. The system--both legal and biological--does not work the way you think it does.
I get it. But I'm saying that I wouldn't mind collecting a few thousand for a VERY minor fender bender. Not that I want a life long crippling injury.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2019, 07:05:09 PM
I get it. But I'm saying that I wouldn't mind collecting a few thousand for a VERY minor fender bender. Not that I want a life long crippling injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WARfyYsb3dw 

WOTR

While cleaning a vintage waffle iron, I came to a realization. (Before you go running to ebay.ca looking for who recently purchased a vintage waffle iron, let me save you the time and say it was from a flea market.)

Erinn is a freelance writer. If she does not turn this whole saga into an article that wins some awards, she has failed. Providing that she cleans up her youtube so that she does not appear to be whining and talking about "stupid men" and admitting to all kinds of things (deletes half of her content) she could easily write an article that parents who need to be scared of the "big bad internet" would absolutely love.

"I tried an experiment over the course of the last 5 YEARS. I became a popular poster (at a site that I will not mention.) And then I started a youtube channel. I was abused verbally and threatened. People doxed me, and even drug my mother into it. I was called a Jew, and people made fun of my physical appearance."

Poor me. If this happens to an adult who starts questioning her self-worth, just imagine your child. The internet is evil, people hide behind user names. I did nothing (don't mention Senda, Jason or any of the rest of it, and be sure to delete videos linking to them.)

This could easily be a series of articles to stay employed for a year. The next article talks about the support you found from some of your subscribers. The one after that the evil Vanderhooven who didn't remove the posts that you demanded be removed. The one after that talking about how pointless hiring a lawyer for the internet was.

By then Heather will be back and you can be a guest on her show and continue chronicling what she is going through with haters calling into her show and reporting her to RIAA.

Parents who need something to worry over, and shut in cat ladies will eat this up as it will confirm their worst fears.

I expect credit in each byline for the idea, or I will start a youtube channel attacking your articles and hire a copyright lawyer.

*You may think I'm joking in what I wrote above... But if your actually a writer, break out the old typewriter. You will quickly see that I'm right as the article composes itself and you manipulate the emotions and prey on the fears of your target audience.

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2019, 07:16:48 PM
“...And then I started a youtube channel. I...drug my mother...”
Erinn abuses her elderly mother?   :o

Quote from: WOTR on June 21, 2019, 07:16:48 PM
While cleaning a vintage waffle iron, I came to a realization. (Before you go running to ebay.ca looking for who recently purchased a vintage waffle iron, let me save you the time and say it was from a flea market.)

Erinn is a freelance writer. If she does not turn this whole saga into an article that wins some awards, she has failed. Providing that she cleans up her youtube so that she does not appear to be whining and talking about "stupid men" and admitting to all kinds of things (deletes half of her content) she could easily write an article that parents who need to be scared of the "big bad internet" would absolutely love.

"I tried an experiment over the course of the last 5 YEARS. I became a popular poster (at a site that I will not mention.) And then I started a youtube channel. I was abused verbally and threatened. People doxed me, and even drug my mother into it. I was called a Jew, and people made fun of my physical appearance."

Poor me. If this happens to an adult who starts questioning her self-worth, just imagine your child. The internet is evil, people hide behind user names. I did nothing (don't mention Senda, Jason or any of the rest of it, and be sure to delete videos linking to them.)

This could easily be a series of articles to stay employed for a year. The next article talks about the support you found from some of your subscribers. The one after that the evil Vanderhooven who didn't remove the posts that you demanded be removed. The one after that talking about how pointless hiring a lawyer for the internet was.

By then Heather will be back and you can be a guest on her show and continue chronicling what she is going through with haters calling into her show and reporting her to RIAA.

Parents who need something to worry over, and shut in cat ladies will eat this up as it will confirm their worst fears.

I expect credit in each byline for the idea, or I will start a youtube channel attacking your articles and hire a copyright lawyer.

*You may think I'm joking in what I wrote above... But if your actually a writer, break out the old typewriter. You will quickly see that I'm right as the article composes itself and you manipulate the emotions and prey on the fears of your target audience.

now this is good content. A+

Quote from: whoozit on June 21, 2019, 07:22:28 PM

well, i mean, she does rifle through her mother's wrapped valuables whilst she slumbers...

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on June 21, 2019, 07:22:28 PM
I just assumed...  :)

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 21, 2019, 07:25:55 PM
now this is good content. A+
Thank-you. I would like to thank all the little people.*

*Just practicing for my speech accepting the Pulitzer on behalf of Erinn.

***I also misspelled "your'e", but only a professional writer would have noticed. Erinn?  8)

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVv5fk66rw4

christopher sposa shoutout.  Friend or Foe?

noo noo noo noo

So now we have Milluh and Erinn trying to help George sell his AlienCon ticket.

Erinn bids on ticket for "research".

3OctaveFart

She staggers out of bed well before the crack of noon, but only because she passed out around dusk after her Boone's Farm/oxy bender, with a device in hand.......

AZZERAE

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 22, 2019, 08:34:17 AM
GOOD MORNING, MY FANS!  :-*

With fans like Brig who needs a dysfunctional family, right?

Erinn, you're misinterpreting the TOS. Your LinkedIn profile was already publicly available therefore already published.

https://youtu.be/3a0zfbQbEho

Lilith

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on June 22, 2019, 09:37:21 AM
Erinn, you're misinterpreting the TOS. Your LinkedIn profile was already publicly available therefore already published.

https://youtu.be/3a0zfbQbEho

I have to agree that the TOS says, "do not publish".  It does not say "do not post".  Big difference.