• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 03:30:47 AM
You mean her spiteful personality, hatred of men, self-absorption and obvious insanity causes people to avoid her?  I can’t believe it.

Mentioning Lawyers all the time doesn't help her either.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 04:20:21 AM
BellGab Shoutouts.  :)

You don’t read BellGab, you live it.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 04:35:54 AM

#Praise MV!
#LitCity!

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 03:13:30 AM
No surprise here, but Erinn said all her friends are online...

She said she is lonely, unhappy with her life, now she can't even start a relationship, no friends within her physical vicinity...

...and we should listen to Erinns life philosophies seriously because why?

She needs more BellGab.

Oh no. It's Heather 2.0....
:'(

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 17, 2019, 04:48:41 AM
Oh no. It's Heather 2.0....
:'(

I was going to say that at least Erinn doesn't quit her YouTube,  but she does set them to private occasionally, so I suppose that counts.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 04:59:05 AM
I was going to say that at least Erinn doesn't quit her YouTube,  but she does set them to private occasionally, so I suppose that counts.

I suppose if you really wanted, you could make the argument that she sort of quits when she deletes a video. Heather and Art really didn't have that option as they were live... when they showed up.

Is Erinn still blocked from Senda?

whoozit

Quote from: Spookcat on June 17, 2019, 05:11:56 AM
Imagine if you will, a life where George Senda gets your YouTube videos demonetized.  You have entered hell.  Scary stuff when George has the high ground on you.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 17, 2019, 05:11:56 AM
I suppose if you really wanted, you could make the argument that she sort of quits when she deletes a video. Heather and Art really didn't have that option as they were live... when they showed up.

#Yes
#MeToo

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 05:16:27 AM
Imagine if you will, a life where George Senda gets your YouTube videos demonetized.  You have entered hell.  Scary stuff when George has the high ground on you.

I live in these depths.

#PraiseMV!

Spookcat

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 05:16:27 AM

Indeed. That is terrifying...

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on June 17, 2019, 05:24:03 AM
Oh dear, brig, what was your crime?

I have no idea. Nobody has ever asked, and I have never been told.  Maybe because I play BellGab,  dunno...

TheSenda is sorta like BartEll I guess.

#sad

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 03:30:47 AM
You mean her spiteful personality, hatred of men, self-absorption and obvious insanity causes people to avoid her?  I can’t believe it.
Sounds perfect for BellGab. 

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 02:53:26 AM
Dust, mold, and general fire hazard.  Don't worry, she bashed her smoke detector today and was able to remove the beeping battery.  No fear of hearing the beep ever again.

What?   

Is there a video of the Death of the First Alert?   I really don't want to watch more of this shit but there are some things one has gotta see...............

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 02:53:26 AM
Dust, mold, and general fire hazard.  Don't worry, she bashed her smoke detector today and was able to remove the beeping battery.  No fear of hearing the beep ever again.
Maybe somebody should send the "fire delivery" truck over, just to finish things off.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 04:01:14 AM
I hope there are more reasons than the one above.  I enjoyed the part where you would mow down the male turkey but avoid the female.
Damn misogynist male turkeys.  Always strutting around and intimidating the fair maiden turkeys.  #RoastTheMaleTurkeysNow

3OctaveFart

No surprise here, but Erinn said all her friends are online...

She said she is lonely, unhappy with her life, now she can't even start a relationship, no friends within her physical vicinity...

...and we should listen to Erinns life philosophies seriously because why?

She needs more BellGab.
Something happened that she isn't talking about.

An arrest, a divorce, a miscarriage, a bad investment, something, whatever ... she might as well let it all out at this point. She wasn't this much of a freakshow when she was on Bellgab.

I think those hoarding rooms are every bit as bad as Senda's, btw. And from the looks of it that shit didn't just start piling up recently.

ItsOver

...She needs more BellGab.

"Yes, indeed.  More BellGab.  Now!"

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2019, 09:08:12 AM

"Yes, indeed.  More BellGab.  Now!"
Rx:  Post on BellGab every 2-3 hours indefinitely.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 16, 2019, 02:09:04 PM
dusting optional. jesus.

[attachment=1,msg1334016]

It’s the new ceiling cat. He can haz lung infection.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 09:13:29 AM
Rx:  Post on BellGab every 2-3 hours indefinitely.
So, not as frequently as Sixteen but much, much more frequently than Camazotz.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on June 17, 2019, 04:35:54 AM

A BellGab state of mind, as Billy Joel didn't call it.

Jojo

I hope there are more reasons than the one above.  I enjoyed the part where you would mow down the male turkey but avoid the female.
Have you ever known a male turkey?

Jojo

I would swerve to avoid a child, a potential crash, utility poles, ditches, first responders, documentarians (not sure about brig).

Wildlife never asked us to destroy their habitats with no regards.  If we are going to be that way, maybe we should exterminate first.  They never asked us to install murder paths between their nests & water source or mating ground, either.

Every vehicle should have deer whistles, every pole should have animal repellant vibrations, animal repellant should be sprayed at the same times as noxious weed killer.  People have smarts when deciding to cross a road (or they should).  Wildlife is ignorant in road situations, needing more protection.

I hope the choice you presented never comes up.  Sometimes TIs see things differently.  Earlier this spring, I saw a man drive into a strip mall.  His entire windshield was cracked all over, seemingly even deep into the safety glass beneath it.  It turns out, a deer & he had just then collided in the middle of a suburban green belt.  I gave him the number for animal control, since he thought the deer might be seriously injured but not dead.

I've been very sick/foggy for about 10 days, & had to work, too.  Why don't you shed some light for me on why an adult human life (one who is stupid enough to be in a roadway lane) has more value than a raccoon mom?  Don't bother venturing into "man's dominion" stuff.  I don't know why you care what I think, but I always enjoy your posts.

albrecht

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 01:55:44 AM
Most of them are in California, WOTR.  I used to answer calls nationally, and the calls with smoke alarms beeping in the background were always from California.  Just like the people who asked about their "Be-Ills" (bills) were always in the south.  And the people whose addresses never panned out were always in Idaho.
Off The Grid paranoid white supremacist survivalist millennialist Christians preppers or Hollywood bigshots glamping or shut out access to their newly bought ranch.

albrecht

Quote from: Sixteen on June 17, 2019, 10:24:47 AM
I would swerve to avoid a child, a potential crash, utility poles, ditches, first responders, documentarians (not sure about brig).

Wildlife never asked us to destroy their habitats with no regards.  If we are going to be that way, maybe we should exterminate first.  They never asked us to install murder paths between their nests & water source or mating ground, either.

Every vehicle should have deer whistles, every pole should have animal repellant vibrations, animal repellant should be sprayed at the same times as noxious weed killer.  People have smarts when deciding to cross a road (or they should).  Wildlife is ignorant in road situations, needing more protection.

I hope the choice you presented never comes up.  Sometimes TIs see things differently.  Earlier this spring, I saw a man drive into a strip mall.  His entire windshield was cracked all over, seemingly even deep into the safety glass beneath it.  It turns out, a deer & he had just then collided in the middle of a suburban green belt.  I gave him the number for animal control, since he thought the deer might be seriously injured but not dead.

I've been very sick/foggy for about 10 days, & had to work, too.  Why don't you shed some light for me on why an adult human life (one who is stupid enough to be in a roadway lane) has more value than a raccoon mom?  Don't bother venturing into "man's dominion" stuff.  I don't know why you care what I think, but I always enjoy your posts.
Never gets old and I still can't believe that it is real.  But Minnesota nice and the hosts try to explain, so maybe so? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGSLybhFOc

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 10:32:44 AM
Never gets old and I still can't believe that it is real.  But Minnesota nice and the hosts try to explain, so maybe so? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGSLybhFOc
Hilarious.  I was able to get to 1:36 before W10 conked out.  Very funny.  I've heard of engineers trying to build animal overpasses, though.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 10:31:20 AM
Off The Grid paranoid white supremacist survivalist millennialist Christians preppers or Hollywood bigshots glamping or shut out access to their newly bought ranch.
I was wonderin'!

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2019, 09:36:22 AM
A BellGab state of mind, as Billy Joel didn't call it.
Happy belated Father's Day, Billy Joel!