[attachment=1,msg1336094]

>nose diving
>nose

heh

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 24, 2019, 10:01:12 PM
her channel is nose diving:

[attachment=1,msg1336094]
Did she get an influx of fake or paid subscriptions at some point?

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 24, 2019, 10:31:00 PM
Did she get an influx of fake or paid subscriptions at some point?

yes, 300 or so paid subs.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2019, 09:17:22 PM
She keeps blaming BellGab.  She keeps blaming the wrong people. 

Here's the audio by the way.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1R1LPiXsj2o

It sounds like she wants to be Falkie so bad...

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Spookcat on June 24, 2019, 10:44:19 PM
There's no doubt she has severe daddy issues......I'm wondering if that influences the way she views Senda

Spookcat

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 24, 2019, 10:50:32 PM
There's no doubt she has severe daddy issues......I'm wondering if that influences the way she views Senda

Senda as daddy? That's fucked up, even for Bellgab.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Spookcat on June 24, 2019, 11:00:35 PM
Agreed, but there is a real creepiness in some of her earlier videos and the way she would talk about him. Also her helping to take care of Senda financially years ago. When she started talking about her relationship with her deceased father a few weeks back, it honestly really made me wonder.

Quote from: Spookcat on June 24, 2019, 10:44:19 PM

"People on SF Redbook called my mom." was one of Falkies earliest pity seeking lies that I can recall.

now she's openly threatening to doxx folks. wow.

https://youtu.be/1KuIy3Od31s

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on June 24, 2019, 11:00:35 PM
Daddy has a great big jar of Mayo to slather on his... Well- no need to go any further down that road.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

I didn't hear a threat in there at all. I heard a great story idea for Kelsey.

What? It's cool for you guys to trick Falkie into saying my last name and post my LinkedIn profile here, but I can't talk about Mr. W. and his lovely wife N. on my channel? Is that breaking a TOS? He's a stranger over there. Does she even know about this forum? All these swastikas and racial slurs? Screenshotted them all.

My career gets reckt, my mom gets terrified and he gets to kick it with his happy little family unscathed? Naw. "Local computer pro runs cyberbullying site in his spare time." That's GOLD! You're welcome, Kelsey!

Aileen, on the other hand, will require some carefully chosen words.

And then there's Groyper. GOOD STUFF! You get a medal! Oh ... wait.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 12:28:36 AM

FFS. Cracks about everything. I'm sure that I'm the one "guilty" of making cracks about the house. They aren't cracks. Drain the pool before you have foundation problems. Swampland under your house = rot and mold and sinking foundations. Board up the crawlspace. Put up a smoke detector. These are disguised as "cracks" but are actually useful advice. I'm acting as a life coach without charging a cent.

As for calling former bosses- I don't buy it. The amount of research that would go into that is not really a Bellgab thing (though I'm sure there is a 4-chan discussion- they do tend to take that amount of time.)

Finally, keep feeding "the people who participate on this website." Keep the drama going. Keep the tears flowing, keep throwing up- don't stop now. No matter what- don't take down your youtube channel. It seems like it's doing wonders for your mental well being.

If you are here and bored, why not respond to a two part question? 
1. Why keep the youtube channel?
2. Whatever the hell reason you just gave- is it worth having "the second worst day of your life (just behind your fathers death)?

That's what I thought. For FUCK sake lady- your a fucking adult. Figure it out. I know- you "can't let the trolls win." Yeah- instead keep crying on youtube and looking for sympathy. 

If you'll excuse me- I'm off to go bang myself in the head with a board as a physical reminder of this post.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 12:49:54 AM

What? It's cool for you guys to trick Falkie into saying my last name and post my LinkedIn profile here, but I can't talk about Mr. W. and his lovely wife N. on my channel? Is that breaking a TOS? He's a stranger over there. Does she even know about this forum? All these swastikas and racial slurs? Screenshotted them all.

My career gets reckt, my mom gets terrified and he gets to kick it with his happy little family unscathed? Naw. "Local computer pro runs cyberbullying site in his spare time." That's GOLD! You're welcome, Kelsey!

so... no medal? im crushed. also, you're full of shit and Xanax. i blame the wine.

[attachment=1,msg1336124]

WOTR

Does she even know about this forum? All these swastikas and racial slurs? Screenshotted them all.

Just so that I'm clear. You're saying that your mother is now drug into this (and presumably, it is hurting her). And your response is to up the ante?

Brilliant!

*Going back to hitting myself in the head in an attempt to inflict brain damage so that this whole thing makes sense. I anticipate a full month before I start to understand your response...

Was the fake new job offer a paranormal podcast? Did the bosses sexy young son flirt with you?

Did everything that happened to Falkie also happen to you? Is that the reward you made up for beating his channel, your dream come true.

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2019, 01:25:01 AM
Just so that I'm clear. You're saying that your mother is now drug into this (and presumably, it is hurting her). And your response is to up the ante?

Brilliant!

*Going back to hitting myself in the head in an attempt to inflict brain damage so that this whole thing makes sense. I anticipate a full month before I start to understand your response...

morning: admits to lying and falsely accusing Jason Callan.

tonight: this. whatever this is. unhinged.

[attachment=1,msg1336127]

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 01:29:16 AM
morning: admits to lying and falsely accusing Jason Callan.

tonight: this. whatever this is. unhinged.

A few more cracks in the head should land me unconscious. I'm hoping for some minor hemorrhaging and swelling. Perhaps I should take some blood thinners to help speed my quest for understanding?*

*I have no idea why I'm frustrated. I just hate trying to figure the logic of "normal" people.

Spookcat

Gods help me...

Brig is right. You're blaming the wrong people.

Falkie said your full name before Bellgab took an interest in your channel. He's been doing it for at least a year according to your past posts. The BG interest was blown up by claims you made against Jason Callan.

Are you aware that people have seen Abram asking Falkie for permission to launch an attack against you?

"On Senda's last live Abram asked for permission to launch the attack. He stated he was creating 3 burner emails. On Jason's live we were visited by no more and no less than 3 names, all the  same mo of spamming an insult."

Perhaps you should focus on that? Do you have 100% proof it was from someone here? Please share it or even better, go to the cops.

May I also point out that all Liberace is doing is hosting a message board website. He's not responsible for anything anyone posts. While I don't know him personally, here he's done nothing to you, except make a song, so bringing his family into your videos is a really fucked up way to get your desperate need for sympathy and attention.

Be smart. You don't like certain people or a certain website, then get away from them.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2019, 01:11:07 AM
FFS. Cracks about everything. I'm sure that I'm the one "guilty" of making cracks about the house. They aren't cracks. Drain the pool before you have foundation problems. Swampland under your house = rot and mold and sinking foundations. Board up the crawlspace. Put up a smoke detector. These are disguised as "cracks" but are actually useful advice. I'm acting as a life coach without charging a cent.

As for calling former bosses- I don't buy it. The amount of research that would go into that is not really a Bellgab thing (though I'm sure there is a 4-chan discussion- they do tend to take that amount of time.)

Finally, keep feeding "the people who participate on this website." Keep the drama going. Keep the tears flowing, keep throwing up- don't stop now. No matter what- don't take down your youtube channel. It seems like it's doing wonders for your mental well being.

If you are here and bored, why not respond to a two part question? 
1. Why keep the youtube channel?
2. Whatever the hell reason you just gave- is it worth having "the second worst day of your life (just behind your fathers death)?

That's what I thought. For FUCK sake lady- your a fucking adult. Figure it out. I know- you "can't let the trolls win." Yeah- instead keep crying on youtube and looking for sympathy. 

If you'll excuse me- I'm off to go bang myself in the head with a board as a physical reminder of this post.

Thank you, sincerely, for your advice about my house.

I like my people. We have fun. Or we used to.

I apologized to Callan. I even sent him cash as retribution.Meanwhile, if it brings you guys joy to make fun of my looks or my life over here, whatever.

If he won't take down this entire festering thread, I just want M.W. to take down all the references to my last name and the links to my professional profile. And get it out of the red threads. Then maybe his business will stay out of the red.

If not, I'll wait for a slow news day in Cape G. Is that a threat? Absolutely not! We're negotiating! And cyberbullying is all the rage right now. I'm sure they'd wanna send Clarice Starling to delve deep into his brain to figure out why it turns him on. His posts are all over this thread. So much for "I didn't even know it existed."

If we're lucky, his hobby plus my uncontrollable weeping and pleading could make national news, particularly in light of Etika.

Not sure why you guys get to play dirty over here and I don't.

No fair.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 01:37:30 AM

I apologized to Callan. I even sent him cash as retribution.Meanwhile, if it brings you guys joy to make fun of my looks or my life over here, whatever.

If he won't take down this entire festering thread, I just want M.W. to take down all the references to my last name and the links to my professional profile. And get it out of the red threads. Then maybe his business will stay out of the red.

If not, I'll wait for a slow news day in Cape G. Is that a threat? Absolutely not! We're negotiating! And cyberbullying is all the rage right now. I'm sure they'd wanna send Clarice Starling to delve deep into his brain to figure out why it turns him on. His posts are all over this thread. So much for "I didn't even know it existed."

If we're lucky, his hobby plus my uncontrollable weeping and pleading could make national news, particularly in light of Etika.

No fair.

lol, blackmail? thee MV? HAHAHAHAHA!

maybe the national news will find it more interesting that you're fast and loose with accusations. false accusations.

WOTR

No fair.
Do what you will. All that I'm saying is that you are escalating things just as much as anybody else. It would seem a strange response. But, keep negotiating* You might also keep in mind that any reporter would have to do an in depth background before running your story. I don't know that anybody is going to want to take the hundreds of hours of wading through this sordid mess to avoid a liable suit against their station (and themselves) when accusing a local businessman.

*And please at least drain the pool... 

**I noticed you didn't really answer if the youtube channel was worth all of the tears, the vomit, and the stressed mother. For me, that last one would be the clincher to say that it's time to pack it in... But as long as your still having fun (I guess...)

***As I type this, I realize that I'm encouraging you to keep doing exactly what I say you ought not to... Interact here.   :-[

No fair.

I was pretty sure that Etika was your inspiration for the episode of fake emotional outbursts.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on June 18, 2019, 10:00:55 PM
Ha...Has this "Erin" asked for money or pet food donations? Or is she just barflying Plenty of Fish fools?

You're breaking my heart. Et tu, Brute?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2019, 01:53:38 AM
I was pretty sure that Etika was your inspiration for the episode of fake emotional outbursts.

I don't even know Etika.

Those were real. This place hurts.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 01:55:03 AM
You're breaking my heart. Et tu, Brute?

why are you always rummaging through your mother's valuables when she's asleep? is she okay with you selling her heirlooms to your subscribers? inquiring minds need to know.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 25, 2019, 02:02:52 AM
praise MV!

Thank you, I needed that quote.

Praise MW, while you can.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 25, 2019, 01:56:13 AM
I don't even know Etika.

Those were real. This place hurts.

I don't know The Duo Finds but their vids inspire what I do. You do not need to know someone to find inspiration in them ans not all inspiration is positive.

I am certain they were as real as Falkies symptoms of all his maladies.