1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 01:54:04 AM
BREAKING NEWS !!!

My confidential sources informed me that Dr.MDMD has an active account on EllGab and is using it quite frequently actually.
What a slime ball

Just yet another imposter. Imitation is the highest form of flatery. I hope that they too are threatening to fuck your mother.  ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on November 28, 2018, 12:52:24 PM
How many more stories before you crash a plane into it, you demon sand-negro of color?

I believe the term is dune coon.

AZZERAE

A source has revealed Little Sean is deeply bothered by Chefist's homophobia.

AZZERAE

"Blast from the past"

I blew the dust off my Ed Dames/Psi Tech T.R.V. tapes, and have discovered the dual locations of mega-faggots Onan and Eddie Dean - presently they are cruising down Sunset Boulevard in a bust up luminous green convertible wearing leopard print man-kini's and looking for love. Beware ... Little Sean is soon to join the double entendré and knock worldwide heterosexual equilibrium's off kilter, resulting in a homoerotic wipeout across the board.

AZZERAE

I heard whispers from the Aghori, that Little Sean left the plug in his bath tub for several weeks ... having had HIV+ wetbacks jizz into said tub, till it was full enough to satisfy his depraved urges. But it didn't stop there. He contacted Jazmunda via HAM radio, and got aboriginal geriatric males flown in in metal crates to shit in the cum-filled tub. Little Sean proceeded to bathe in this rotting cesspool, whilst having acne infested Filipina transvestites urinate into his mouth.

This has been rough on everybody, but you can see the lengths I go to to bring you up to speed on the facts.

Quote from: Hard Case on November 29, 2018, 02:26:45 AM
To be fair, isn't "actually liking Dave's show" just another way of saying "hoping to score with Dave's wife"?   :)   So taste might be on point, but no game.

well, Dave is a cuck so watching BBCs stretch his wife gets him off. wew lads.

AZZERAE

The new Knock-off Gab necklace range is IN, compliments of Little Sean, and his gang of barren wombed cat ladies.

How pretty!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 29, 2018, 08:59:48 AM
The new Knock-off Gab necklace range is IN, compliments of Little Sean, and his gang of barren wombed cat ladies.

How pretty!

trophy clams. fancy.

chefist

Quote from: Azzerae on November 29, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

How pretty!

ZaZa

BREAKING NEWS !!!
GravitySucks was spotted on all fours crawling towards BellGab.
He has a red rose between his teeth.
Prodigal son on his way back home to daddy Lee.
Will the fat calf be slaughter to celebrate his return?
Or just skinny rat roasted over the camp fire. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:19:32 PM
But who will keep the glass eye. I think Azzerae should, as a trophy.

I have obtained the "Evil Eye"

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 08:00:35 PM
The bigger their boobs n stuff the better, I say!  Am I right, fellow heterosexuals?

-Lee

Y-yes ... I love m-me some ... uh ... "boobs" as well, I l-l-like to hold th-them in my h-ha-hands ... hehe.

And ... I'm totally hetero too! (I NEVER dream of swollen members pulsating over my face. EVER).

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
:) Bwahahah hahaha

Where is the ladyboy doctor and 20 Cent Woman? Are they sharing a bed??

Metron2267

https://www.phaidon.com/agenda/art/articles/2014/february/05/what-do-you-see-in-georgia-okeeffes-flowers/
What do you see in Georgia O'Keeffe's flowers?
How did the painter take this ultimately feminine symbol and transform it into the acme of modernist art?
"It now seems abundantly clear that, in spite of her vehement denials, O'Keeffe meant some of her paintings (not just the flowers) to look vaginal," Randall writes. "Works such as Abstraction Seaweed and Water - Maine and Flower Abstraction overtly allude to female genitalia."

This seems quaint in our current age. However, as Griffin makes clear, O'Keeffe did not intend to offend or titilate her viewers, but rather set herself apart within the masculine world of 20th Century American painting.

AZZERAE

Don't jump, Little Sean! There's still so much to live for!!!

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on November 29, 2018, 11:39:11 AM
Where is the ladyboy doctor and 20 Cent Woman? Are they sharing a bed??

I think the 21st*oyster*boy is checking the stitches on his LadyBoy-Doctor's new vagina, (the donor, old female goat is doing OK).

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 29, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

https://www.phaidon.com/agenda/art/articles/2014/february/05/what-do-you-see-in-georgia-okeeffes-flowers/
What do you see in Georgia O'Keeffe's flowers?
How did the painter take this ultimately feminine symbol and transform it into the acme of modernist art?
"It now seems abundantly clear that, in spite of her vehement denials, O'Keeffe meant some of her paintings (not just the flowers) to look vaginal," Randall writes. "Works such as Abstraction Seaweed and Water - Maine and Flower Abstraction overtly allude to female genitalia."

This seems quaint in our current age. However, as Griffin makes clear, O'Keeffe did not intend to offend or titilate her viewers, but rather set herself apart within the masculine world of 20th Century American painting.

"In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina." 

- Maude Lebowski Georgia O'Keefe 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuMbc1Q2OQ4

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 29, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
O'Queef did not intend to offend or titilate her viewers, but rather set herself apart within the masculine world of 20th Century American painting.

What gorgeous watercolours ... by God, Metron - you've outdone yourself!

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
I think the 21st*oyster*boy is checking the stitches on his LadyBoy-Doctor's new vagina, (the donor, old female goat is doing OK).

It is going to be hard for them to abstain from filthy acts till those stitch wounds heal. Scrying into the Evil Eye, I see a future of blood, and oral displeasure.

ZaZa

BREAKING VERY VERY SAD NEWS !!!  {for the 21st*oyster*Boy*}

21*oyster*Boy upon examining new vagina just sewn on his LadyBoy-Doctor discovered to his horror
that the pussy (the donor,old female goad is doing OK), the pussy was attached upside down.
This is not acceptable 21*oyster*Boy cried out with loud voice ripping out remaining hair on his balding head.
Off on the operation table LadyBoy-Doctor goes.
21*oyster*Boy declared that he is not going to fuck upside-down pussy.
Local veterinary clinic arranged for the surgeon to perform the correction surgery.
21*oyster*Boy is all exited and giggly from happiness that his LadyBoy-Doc will be fixed.

ZaZa

Quote from: Azzerae on November 29, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
It is going to be hard for them to abstain from filthy acts till those stitch wounds heal. Scrying into the Evil Eye, I see a future of blood, and oral displeasure.

.sad. and .gross.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
BREAKING VERY VERY SAD NEWS !!!  {for the 21st*oyster*Boy*}

21*oyster*Boy upon examining new vagina just sewn on his LadyBoy-Doctor discovered to his horror
that the pussy (the donor,old female goad is doing OK), the pussy was attached upside down.
This is not acceptable 21*oyster*Boy cried out with loud voice ripping out remaining hair on his balding head.
Off on the operation table LadyBoy-Doctor goes.
21*oyster*Boy declared that he is not going to fuck upside-down pussy.
Local veterinary clinic arranged for the surgeon to perform the correction surgery.
21*oyster*Boy is all exited and giggly from happiness that his LadyBoy-Doc will be fixed.

Dear Lord, you are obsessed with me.  Keep your wet dreams to yourself.
Creepy!!! ::)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 29, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
Dear Lord, you are obsessed with me.  Keep your wet dreams to yourself.
Creepy!!! ::)

Hey 21st!

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on November 29, 2018, 11:45:53 AM
What gorgeous watercolours ... by God, Metron - you've outdone yourself!

TY Azz, she's a bit of a national treasure ya know...

:D

ZaZa

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
Jingle Bell..Jingle Bell

Bellgabb's Hottest Couple revealed !!

REJOICE !!! :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
Jingle Bell..Jingle Bell

Bellgabb's Hottest Couple revealed !!

REJOICE !!! :)