1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on November 28, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
D-... you're ready for DMDN

No thanks, I don't support pieces of shit like Keith Rowland.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 05:04:05 PM
What he does behind closed doors, is none of my business but since I know he let's his wife credit card him, that's plenty enough to compare him to little Sean. Two fags for life.
..behind closed doors 21stCM asscheeks are wide open.
Little Sean is the smaller animal. 21stCM is the beast. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

Are you insinuating a prolapsing soon?

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

sounds like a Senda/ Mr. Ratty Patty situation.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 05:10:14 PM
Are you insinuating a prolapsing soon?

21stCM is busy posting on EllGab.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

looks like it's over folks. shut it down.

Corona Kitty

Only beta cuck males care about those things compiled.

Quality over quantity all day.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
ZaZa RESTAURANTS
https://www.zaza.co.uk/

I HAVE HOLDINGS IN IT
you perverted silly goose.

Is that the Tomaine House I saw on Gordon Ramsey's UK Chan 4  series "The F Word"?

Their website is gobbige.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 28, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

But who will keep the glass eye.
I think Azzerae should, as a trophy.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 05:19:32 PM
But who will keep the glass eye.
I think Azzerae should, as a trophy.

ah yes, the one glass eye to rule them all. exellent idea!

Quote from: username on November 28, 2018, 05:18:23 PM
Only beta cuck males care about those things compiled.

Quality over quantity all day.

That's not me.  I go by the same username there that I do here and I only use the one.  I'm not so insecure that I feel the need to make multiple accounts like Za Za does.  Not sure what I did to get on your shit list but frankly I don't give a damn.  That was an interesting interview with the Satanist though.  Anyway, carry on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 28, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
That's not me.  I go by the same username there that I do here and I only use the one.  I'm not so insecure that I feel the need to make multiple accounts like Za Za does.  Not sure what I did to get on your shit list but frankly I don't give a damn.  That was an interesting interview with the Satanist though.  Anyway, carry on.

Embracing a cuck psuedo-Bellgab that endorsed censorship, dicktator style moderation and a Chinese style rating system and then turning your back on Bellgab. That’s what did it for me, anyway.

ZaZa

That's not me.  I go by the same username there that I do here and I only use the one.  I'm not so insecure that I feel the need to make multiple accounts like Za Za does.  Not sure what I did to get on your shit list but frankly I don't give a damn.  That was an interesting interview with the Satanist though.  Anyway, carry on.
Za Za
ZaZa - like that, I know you always like to spread things out... lol
My username is not your...buttocks. Keep it togheter.

OK, I promise to not talk about your sexual perversions so you will have time to cuddle with your boyfriend
who will be sporting brand new vagina after sex change surgery.
I've heard that our Dr. survived the surgery OK, the donor (old female goat) is doing well too.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
Embracing a cuck psuedo-Bellgab that endorsed censorship, dicktator style moderation and a Chinese style rating system and then turning your back on Bellgab. That’s what did it for me, anyway.

Sigh.  I like Dave Schrader.  If you pay attention to my posts over there, you notice most of the comments happen during his show. He's kind enough to ask questions that I put out there on that forum. I have disagreements with Bart but it is his board and he can handle it how he likes.  I'm generally not posting much anywhere right now. I've probably posted more here today than I have anywhere else the last two weeks.  I'm not into the turf war that some people are trying to stir up.

Don't take it so personally.  Anyway, my best wishes to you and others on here for the holiday season.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 28, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
ah yes, the one glass eye to rule them all. exellent idea!

The glass eye of SAURON no less...

Sure tops the old lava lamp.

21st maybe a massive faggot, but you're still a cancerous fatty.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 28, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
What's your obsession with oysters?
You like to fuck them too?
Whatever floats your boat, I say.
Have at it!   :D ;)
Mmmm... oysters.  I like them grilled in the half shell, with butter, parmesan, and topped with crispy red onions.  I can't say I've fucked any but they're good enough, you've got me thinking about it.  Great thing is they don't seem to get headaches.

Corona Kitty

I don't know anything about you, nor have I really paid any attention to anything you've posted, until this very moment in time. I don't have a "shit list". That's another weird thing I've noticed people here or on El gab try to do.

Whenever I say something anyone takes offense to or gets hurt by, the first thing they bring up is my show. Even when it has nothing to do, with what we are talking about. Trust me, bringing up my show good or bad, none of that matters to me.

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 28, 2018, 05:41:42 PM
The glass eye of SAURON no less...

Sure tops the old lava lamp.

yes! that's one spicy butt plug

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 28, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
Yes, it is.  Please be gentle when you shut me down.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2018, 05:49:56 PM
Yes, it is.  Please be gentle when you shut me down.

How about when we turn you on? Is it rough or gentle?

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 28, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
yes! that's one spicy butt plug

Well OK then, but it sells as a desk lamp...really...

https://laughingsquid.com/eye-of-sauron-desk-lamp/

The Eye of Sauron Desk Lamp is a 21-inch tall replica of Barad-dûr, the fortress of Sauron, complete with an LED gaze. The detailed desk lamp was sculpted by Weta Workshop’s senior model maker David Tremont, and is available for purchase at ThinkGeek.

ZaZa

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 28, 2018, 05:43:40 PM
21st maybe a massive faggot, but you're still a cancerous fatty.

Sorry to trigger you. (no I'm not)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2018, 05:43:41 PM
Mmmm... oysters.  I like them grilled in the half shell, with butter, parmesan, and topped with crispy red onions.  I can't say I've fucked any but they're good enough, you've got me thinking about it.  Great thing is they don't seem to get headaches.

As long as you don't like Oysters Rockefeller.  >:( When you order those you support the NWO take-over.  Last year I was introduced to Oysters Mexican-style by Mexican in the neighborhood. They were good. Basically raw oysters and pour good tequila on them and down the hatch (to make them true "cartel style" you sprinkle with coke and pot but, alas, he didn't have any. Kidding, of course.)  NO has a good version which is like a shot glass with an raw oyster with vodka and tobasco. Also yummy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 28, 2018, 05:56:48 PM
Well OK then, but it sells as a desk lamp...really...

https://laughingsquid.com/eye-of-sauron-desk-lamp/

The Eye of Sauron Desk Lamp is a 21-inch tall replica of Barad-dûr, the fortress of Sauron, complete with an LED gaze. The detailed desk lamp was sculpted by Weta Workshop’s senior model maker David Tremont, and is available for purchase at ThinkGeek.

I thought this would be better

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 28, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
As long as you don't like Oysters Rockefeller.  >:( When you order those you support the NWO take-over.  Last year I was introduced to Oysters Mexican-style by Mexican in the neighborhood. They were good. Basically raw oysters and pour good tequila on them and down the hatch (to make them true "cartel style" you sprinkle with coke and pot but, alas, he didn't have any. Kidding, of course.)  NO has a good version which is like a shot glass with an raw oyster with vodka and tobasco. Also yummy.
I'll pretty much take oysters anyway I can get them.  They're great this time of year.