• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

bateman

https://youtu.be/0rvi7hbc0Ws

"He keeps sending me inboxes"
"You mean like emails?"
"Yeah, kind of"

The unboxing of the laptop has been re-posted.  Verbage indicates that the purchase of minutes for the Obama Phone
plus the mountain of Kielbasa have exhausted funds to the point that the 'Tech' visit is now postponed to July. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 04:33:54 AM
... The tech was postponed because of a shopping spree.
In this rather bat shit crazy video we see all the stuff that Senda bought because the first of the month check came. The things he bought are, well just watch this one. I do not often say it, but watch it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwi3tXVUp_w

In other news, Tommy was very hungry this morning and took his lunch hour much earlier than he normally does.

With the one month delay in awaiting the analysis of the lapper, I think I might be done with the big man.
Time to click unsubscribe on Youtube.  I only took an interest when the Art Bell thread turned to shit this
past Christmas.

It seems as if George likes Kielbasa a great deal so here are the Kielbasa Kings of Dearborn rocking the house.
Too bad he's got such bad wheels or he could maybe join on in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6y4vgiijfU

BTW George - if you are ever in Hamtramck, Stan's Grocery's can get you the Mack Daddy Hookup on Kielbasa. 
Light years ahead of that Hillshire Farms Turkey shit...........

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 02, 2016, 06:33:39 PM
The unboxing of the laptop has been re-posted.  Verbage indicates that the purchase of minutes for the Obama Phone
plus the mountain of Kielbasa have exhausted funds to the point that the 'Tech' visit is now postponed to July.

He used to talk about taking his entire Apple of down to the Apple Store to get easy questions answered.
Why doesn't he take the laptop to Staples and get a free check out on it?
Actually that could be a bad idea, they will try to sell him a virus checker and he will think he has to buy it.

Directly from the Master:

I just got off the phone with PayPal. They told me that MV claimed that  I  physically or otherwise damaged the laptop and that's why they denied the claim.
The laptop sat on the white stand for a week with the top opened and then closed. I did nothing to it other than try to use it and it locked up. I wouldn't know how to damage it in use because I barely am able to figure it out. What a crock.
I can take pictures of it when I hear back from them and will. There is NO physical damage to it unless it was damaged in shipping ( which I doubt as it was packaged securely ) or was damaged by MV or before he sold it to me.
Feel free to post this on Sewagegab.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2016, 10:45:51 AM
his claim was actually denied about 3 or 4 days ago.  i just forgot to mention it.  i'm surprised he hasn't done a 30 minute video on the matter.

"I just forgot to mention it". MV you really expect me to believe that?.. fool most.. not me.. You and your vile clique of  haters haven't one once of decency. You know George only uses Apple/Macs. Sending him a rebuilt Microcrap PC,  preloaded with malware and viruses  proves beyond any doubts the desperation you will go.. to increase the popularity of BellGab with another Falkie drama.  Once again  George was used to line your pockets.

mVee = 'm'ega...e'V'il

(smiley face pre-playing his last get out of cornfield free..card)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 02, 2016, 07:23:16 PM

I just got off the phone with PayPal. They told me that MV claimed that  I  physically or otherwise damaged the laptop and that's why they denied the claim.
The laptop sat on the white stand for a week with the top opened and then closed. I did nothing to it other than try to use it and it locked up. I wouldn't know how to damage it in use because I barely am able to figure it out. What a crock.
I can take pictures of it when I hear back from them and will. There is NO physical damage to it unless it was damaged in shipping ( which I doubt as it was packaged securely ) or was damaged by MV or before he sold it to me.

Is he too retarded to realize he made a video showing the world be received a working computer?
Does PayPal realize they were used by an idiot, just to fuck with MV?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 02, 2016, 07:31:35 PM

Is he too retarded to realize he made a video showing the world be received a working computer?
Does PayPal realize they were used by an idiot, just to fuck with MV?

OMG. is that true?  I never watch George's videos ..please link this one... showing the  laptop working.. LMAO.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2016, 07:45:11 PM
OMG. is that true?  I never watch George's videos ..please link this one... showing the  laptop working.. LMAO.

I didn't look, but I think it is this one. Yep, you can see it working.

https://youtu.be/hNIAYlagUNk

WildCard

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 02, 2016, 07:45:11 PM

You're not funny.

whoozit

Well, I'm off to the opera tonight.  Something by Wagner, Der Ring des Kielbasa.

Darth Pikachu

Quote from: whoozit on June 02, 2016, 08:01:08 PM
Well, I'm off to the opera tonight.  Something by Wagner, Der Ring des Kielbasa.

Oh, I love that one. Wotan has a big Kielbasa on the end of his spear. ::)

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 02, 2016, 07:23:16 PM

Additional commentary straight from the Master:

I asked PayPal for a refund since MV had been so abusive and uncooperative at first.
They denied my claim. I spent an hour on the phone and found out MV lied. He told them that I "abused " the computer AFTER I received it. That's a total lie. It sat mostly unused for days ( I tried a few times to get it to work properly but the spellchecker froze up the screen from the moment I received it) on my white pedestal partly with the lid open and partly closed. After a few days I stopped trying to get it to work.
MV's an ass.
And an outright liar.
I've filed an appeal.
And can show its not been damaged in any way.

analog kid

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 03, 2016, 12:47:08 AM

I asked PayPal for a refund since MV had been so abusive and uncooperative at first.
They denied my claim. I spent an hour on the phone and found out MV lied. He told them that I "abused " the computer AFTER I received it. That's a total lie. It sat mostly unused for days ( I tried a few times to get it to work properly but the spellchecker froze up the screen from the moment I received it) on my white pedestal partly with the lid open and partly closed. After a few days I stopped trying to get it to work.
MV's an ass.
And an outright liar.
I've filed an appeal.

"The person who sold me this laptop didn't offer me unlimited tech support, I want a refund."

It's neither here nor there, as everyone knows there's nothing wrong with the laptop. But MV sold him a working computer (for next to nothing), Senda shows it working. If MV did say the buyer is at fault, it's the correct thing for a seller to say at that point. The seller is not obligated to teach the buyer how to use the computer, or for issues with the OS after the buyer starts using it. Buyer got a free copy of Windows 10. Which, without an upgrade key, costs more than what he paid for the laptop. Buyer is a flagrant moron.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 03, 2016, 12:47:08 AM

They denied my claim. I spent an hour on the phone and found out MV lied. He told them that I "abused " the computer AFTER I received it. That's a total lie. It sat mostly unused for days ( I tried a few times to get it to work properly but the spellchecker froze up the screen from the moment I received it) on my white pedestal partly with the lid open and partly closed. After a few days I stopped trying to get it to work.
MV's an ass.
And an outright liar.
I've filed an appeal.

Is Senda trying to convince us he is right or is he trying to get his money back?

If he wants to win this case that is finalized a mere hour long phone call will do nothing.
He needs to do a video that shows the laptop not working and he needs to talk to them for a minimum of 3 hours. He needs to get on this now.
Or he can just kiss his money good bye.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 03, 2016, 04:21:27 AM
Is Senda trying to convince us he is right or is he trying to get his money back?

If he wants to win this case that is finalized a mere hour long phone call will do nothing.
He needs to do a video that shows the laptop not working and he needs to talk to them for a minimum of 3 hours. He needs to get on this now.
Or he can just kiss his money good bye.

I feel sorry for the Paypal employee that had to deal with this idiocy for a full hour.

Quote from: ONeill on June 03, 2016, 04:43:28 AM
I feel sorry for the Paypal employee that had to deal with this idiocy for a full hour.

He did not spend an hour with anyone on the phone.  When it comes to phone calls, Senda exaggerates by a factor of 100.

I still remember years ago when he said he spent 200 hours on the phone with a Dell employee about some stupid self-caused problem.  As if something like that would happen.  TWO HUNDRED HOURS.  That's a full time job for FIVE WEEKS.

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2016, 06:23:36 AM
He did not spend an hour with anyone on the phone.  When it comes to phone calls, Senda exaggerates by a factor of 100.

I still remember years ago when he said he spent 200 hours on the phone with a Dell employee about some stupid self-caused problem.  As if something like that would happen.  TWO HUNDRED HOURS.  That's a full time job for FIVE WEEKS.

That's the most work he's never done.

Quote from: jaz on June 03, 2016, 06:53:55 AM
That's the most work he's never done.

when he said that, i tried to walk him though how preposterous it was.  As in, why would Dell spend upwards of $4000 in pay and benefits to a tech to talk to you about a $1000 computer?  Why wouldn't they just replace it?  Or, just how many hours can a tech person spend before writing it off as a lost cause?  Either because the computer is hopelessly fucked, or the idiot on the other end of the line is hopelessly fucked?  I think about an hour would do it.  Certainly not 200 hours. 

But you know Senda, when he gets caught in a lie he just doubles down on the stupid.

MAX

Quote from: ONeill on June 03, 2016, 04:43:28 AM

I feel a bit for MV. I would be pissed. He gave the guy the PC for near free just the cost of a new drive. In addition has given him donations, forums , solo gabcasts and the ungrateful fuck answers by shitting on him and calling him a lier and a crook. Yeah Senda is a great guy.....

Quote from: MAX on June 03, 2016, 07:28:07 AM

I feel a bit for MV. I would be pissed. He gave the guy the PC for near free just the cost of a new drive. In addition has given him donations, forums , solo gabcasts and the ungrateful fuck answers by shitting on him and calling him a lier and a crook. Yeah Senda is a great guy.....

He's decent, caring, and honest.  He said so himself.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MAX on June 03, 2016, 07:28:07 AM

I think we can take a crumb of comfort from the fact that Senda only spunked that  money on a PC so he could do more GCs. As that doesn't look like a possibility any more, thank G*d, he's shelled out on a bit of kit that he doesn't need and can't use. Perhaps this was MV's intent all along and he was trying to out-do Mr Spock for high-end Senda trollery.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 02, 2016, 07:52:07 PM
I didn't look, but I think it is this one. Yep, you can see it working.

Senda always refutes the charge that he's a con man by saying that, if he was, he wouldn't be living in a hovel and begging for cat food money. No, Senda, you're just a very shitty con man. The moron doesn't even have the bloody sense to realise that making a video showing the PC working isn't the best way to go if you are going to claim that it doesn't actually work. Just when you think we've bottomed out with his idiocy, there is always a bit further to fall.

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2016, 08:11:40 AM
Senda always refutes the charge that he's a con man by saying that, if he was, he wouldn't be living in a hovel and begging for cat food money. No, Senda, you're just a very shitty con man. The moron doesn't even have the bloody sense to realise that making a video showing the PC working isn't the best way to go if you are going to claim that it doesn't actually work. Just when you think we've bottomed out with his idiocy, there is always a bit further to fall.

I would be willing to take up a collection to keep him off the computer. But not a cent of my own money, mind you

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2016, 08:11:40 AM
Senda always refutes the charge that he's a con man by saying that, if he was, he wouldn't be living in a hovel and begging for cat food money.
Senda is the consummate con man.  He has deluded himself into believing he isn't a con man.  No one else has been able to convince him of anything.

3OctaveFart

George, if you are reading your thread- you are insane. This is one of the threads that presents a record of your insanity. You need counselling and ought to get it soon.

ziznak

whoa... falkie's hit the big time for sure... check out the new "inbox"

Quote from: MV on June 03, 2016, 10:44:20 AM
not true.

Of course it's not true.  It came from Senda's fat slobbering snack hole.