• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MAX on May 31, 2016, 05:12:30 PM

Yes sorry you seem like a very nice guy but it is insane to think anyone here will become your best friend some day. But hey don't go by me I am anti-social and generally most people annoy me.

It could happen. He is exceedingly laid back, I imagine he has a ton of people that love and care for him. I've never met him, nor chatted with him on these boards much but I dig him. How can you not?

NXOEED

Yes sorry you seem like a very nice guy but it is insane to think anyone here will become your best friend some day. But hey don't go by me I am anti-social and generally most people annoy me.

It's okay. It's my general approach to life. It's also not the first time it's been called insane. The world has teeth that I often forget to watch out for.

NXOEED

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 05:16:05 PM
It could happen. He is exceedingly laid back, I imagine he has a ton of people that love and care for him. I've never met him, nor chatted with him on these boards much but I dig him. How can you not?

ah, I dig you too, Roswells Art.

MAX

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 03:31:46 PM
I think you're right. Is there an adult version of child protective services that can be called. Kathy needs to be freed from Falkie's clutches.

Yes call and claim elder abuse to local authorities

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 05:00:36 PM
I think Inglorious Bitch has dibs on it. On another note I have a friend that works in a gay bar that uses one for a tip jar, I might be able to ask him for it.

I used to work in a gay bar.  I'm a "show-er" (look it up) and I used it to stir drinks.  God you would not believe how much I used to make in tips doing that.  I had a vase for the tips though, no alien head.

Ibby and Patty in a knife fight for the alien head after Senda croaks.  Who wins?

I say Ibby in a walk.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 05:19:43 PM
I used to work in a gay bar.  I'm a "show-er" (look it up) and I used it to stir drinks.  God you would not believe how much I used to make in tips doing that.  I had a vase for the tips though, no alien head.

Ibby and Patty in a knife fight for the alien head after Senda croaks.  Who wins?

I say Ibby in a walk.

Ibby wins of course. I don't want to look up that term either. I do know that I really didn't like visiting my friend at his gay bar. Guess what, gay men don't really want women there. Some did, the ones that wanted to braid my hair, lol. There weren't very many of them though.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 05:19:43 PM
I used to work in a gay bar.  I'm a "show-er"

Explains so much. Not that there is anything wrong with that. A show-er not a grow-er. I should have known.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 05:25:41 PM
Ibby wins of course. I don't want to look up that term either. I do know that I really didn't like visiting my friend at his gay bar. Guess what, gay men don't really want women there. Some did, the ones that wanted to braid my hair, lol. There weren't very many of them though.
I would have been someone's hag in a heartbeat. I love gay men. I miss an old gay friend I palled around with a few years ago. He used to take me to the piano bars in the city.

MAX

Quote from: NXOEED on May 31, 2016, 05:17:47 PM
It's okay. It's my general approach to life. It's also not the first time it's been called insane. The world has teeth that I often forget to watch out for.

I wasn't calling you insane. Your post said" it's probably insane" ... And I was just agreeing. Like I said you seem like a good guy not offense intended , I also like your art work. 

MAX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 05:16:05 PM

No seems like a good dude, unlike me.

NXOEED

Quote from: MAX on May 31, 2016, 05:31:12 PM

I wasn't calling you insane. Your post said" it's probably insane" ... And I was just agreeing. Like I said you seem like a good guy not offense intended , I also like your art work.

I knew what you meant. There was no offense taken. And thank you kindly.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 31, 2016, 05:26:23 PM
Explains so much. Not that there is anything wrong with that. A show-er not a grow-er. I should have known.

*pffft* Look who suddenly became discriminating.  I have no doubts at all that you'd on that swizzle stick like a cocktail onion. 

Quote from: MAX on May 31, 2016, 05:32:18 PM

No seems like a good dude, unlike me.

Lady love an outlaw like a little boy love a stray dog.

Stick with me, dude, we'll be bad boys together.  And you'll get more pussy than Frank Sinatra.

Ms. C

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 31, 2016, 05:29:21 PM
I would have been someone's hag in a heartbeat. I love gay men. I miss an old gay friend I palled around with a few years ago. He used to take me to the piano bars in the city.
Back in the days of my hippy youth ... I was a fag hag and had the best times tripping and dancing and laughing at those gay bars on the weekends ...  Oh so much fun, thanks for reminding me 😄😉👍

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 31, 2016, 05:29:21 PM

I don't know how it is in New York but in Key West they would love you. You have Audrey as an avatar for fucks sake.

effluenza

After hearing some of the stories about Falkie I'm quite sure that Kathy is Falkie's fag hag.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 05:48:09 PM
After hearing some of the stories about Falkie I'm quite sure that Kathy is Falkie's fag hag.

Aren't they called beards? So yeah, I think she is. She traipses around his apartment without clothes on all the time and still do...ug nevermind.

effluenza

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 03:40:30 PM
There is one of Kathy driving and Falkie is in the passenger seat. Falkie is trying to film traffic and Patty in the back seat. You can see she has a neck brace and frizzy hair but she keeps he face covered as she flips off Falkie.
Falkie keeps yelling at her that she is too ugly for video.

I'm trying to find that video but it's like finding a needle in a putrid haystack. How many frigging videos had this fucker made? Do you guys think he's made any money from these videos? Ballpark?

effluenza

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 05:50:30 PM
Aren't they called beards? So yeah, I think she is. She traipses around his apartment without clothes on all the time and still do...ug nevermind.

If you look closely I think Kathy actually has a beard. Falkie likes his women manly.

Quote from: Ms. C on May 31, 2016, 05:43:41 PM
Back in the days of my hippy youth ... I was a fag hag and had the best times tripping and dancing and laughing at those gay bars on the weekends ...  Oh so much fun, thanks for reminding me 😄😉👍
I sat on a transvestite`s lap once. It was the highlight of the evening. He was a Marilyn Monroe impersonator.

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 05:51:05 PM
I'm trying to find that video but it's like finding a needle in a putrid haystack. How many frigging videos had this fucker made? Do you guys think he's made any money from these videos? Ballpark?
900 videos, he doesn't`t even watch them before he posts them.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2016, 05:45:30 PM
I don't know how it is in New York but in Key West they would love you. You have Audrey as an avatar for fucks sake.
;D

venix

After an apparent drunken rant about people insulting vets and transvestites Chefist directed his venom towards an innocent norland and told him to stay away from his thread and that he (chefist) has never gone to norlands threads and that norland should stay in his own thread.

Sources close to chefist have informed me that he is not happy with the direction that HIS thread has taken and that he is no longer going to post in there.

I don't need to remind you about the last time a Bellgab poster was ranting about a thread being HIS thread do I?

More to come .....

Imconfused

I like your style.  Will you be my friend?

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 05:59:35 PM
After an apparent drunken rant about people insulting vets and transvestites Chefist directed his venom towards an innocent norland

I've heard he is drunk more often than sober.

Imconfused

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 05:52:11 PM
If you look closely I think Kathy actually has a beard. Falkie likes his women manly.

heh heh.

jazmunda

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 05:52:11 PM

Falkie's perfect women would be Tommy in a wig. Oh look.