• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 30, 2016, 02:19:48 AM
You were ten?! Jesus christ, you want some breast milk?
My coffee could use a little cream, pls.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2016, 10:09:34 PM
How about Falkie and Kathy.

I have spoken to people that spent time with them and it is pure hell. They fight non stop. In the car, in a restaurant, walking down the street, it is nothing but nonstop yelling and slapping.
It gets old fast.

Wasn't Kathy the first one to tell him his videos were stupid and a waste of time and money?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 30, 2016, 11:26:53 PM
Wasn't Kathy the first one to tell him his videos were stupid and a waste of time and money?

Yes, right before the first black eye.

Daggit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 12:30:02 AM
Yes, right before the first black eye.

I simply cannot believe this video has never been deleted.

https://youtu.be/NmsvWiyzBl4

From 1:15

Falkie: Sshh don't talk while I'm doing a video

Kathy: Don't hit me

Falkie: Quiet don't talk while I'm doing a video. This is designed to make me money not (unintelligible) your stupid mouth.

effluenza

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 30, 2016, 11:26:53 PM

From what I can gather Kathy seems to be just a big a moocher as Falkie.

Nobody

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2016, 10:09:34 PM
I have spoken to people that spent time with them and it is pure hell. They fight non stop. In the car, in a restaurant, walking down the street, it is nothing but nonstop yelling and slapping.

Ah, to be young and in love again, eh?

Lilith

Quote from: Nobody on May 31, 2016, 01:23:52 AM
Ah, to be young and in love again, eh?

Yes, like tales of Cinderella, and SnowWhite, Camelot.

cosmic hobo

Early poll results are in and the Vegas trip featuring a guest appearance from the big man Falkie himself doesn't look good. Of 17 Bellgabbers polled 14 would not attend a Vegas trip if Falkie was involved and only 3 saying yes.

I think the organisers need to go back to the drawing board and rethink their special guest. Perhaps including Kathy as part of the guest list might sway a few posters into changing their votes. Stay tuned folks.

MR. Spock

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 31, 2016, 01:44:33 AM
Early poll results are in and the Vegas trip featuring a guest appearance from the big man Falkie himself doesn't look good. Of 17 Bellgabbers polled 14 would not attend a Vegas trip if Falkie was involved and only 3 saying yes.

I think the organisers need to go back to the drawing board and rethink their special guest. Perhaps including Kathy as part of the guest list might sway a few posters into changing their votes. Stay tuned folks.
Here is a question for you Hobo. How many people will go to Vegas If I go to Vegas?

akwilly

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 31, 2016, 02:14:13 AM
Here is a question for you Hobo. How many people will go to Vegas If I go to Vegas?
ya I need to know the status.

MR. Spock

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 02:17:11 AM
ya I need to know the status.
I will go on the Mighty Las Vegas trip. Its never boring with the great and mighty bellgabbers around. Does anyone knows if Art is going to the Vegas trip? He is about an hour away from Vegas.

Lilith

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 31, 2016, 01:44:33 AM

I'm sure TheSendaMonster will think MV hacked the poll results when he sees how poorly his appearance would affect attendance.

Quote from: Daggit on May 31, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Falkie: Quiet don't talk while I'm doing a video. This is designed to make me money not (unintelligible) your stupid mouth.

The one where he just smacks her is still up as well.

Granted, it is a light smack but it is done at the time he is trying to prove that they are in love and he never ever never hits her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN_Rmu7jRU4

akwilly

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 31, 2016, 02:20:40 AM
I will go on the Mighty Las Vegas trip. Its never boring with the great and mighty bellgabbers around. Does anyone knows if Art is going to the Vegas trip? He is about an hour away from Vegas.
I thought it was going to be a bellgab event. We could do a gabcast. Fuck art.

MR. Spock

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 02:27:31 AM
I thought it was going to be a bellgab event. We could do a gabcast. Fuck art.
Its not "Fuck Art" but Falk Art. You have been reported akwilly.

Lilith

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 31, 2016, 02:30:00 AM

Unfortunately, I had to *Report* akwilly in the "EndOfDaysRadio" thread just shortly ago as well.

akwilly

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 31, 2016, 02:30:00 AM
I appreciate your commitment to to Falkie but I ain't flying all the way there to do a gabcast with him. Bellgabbers want to hear from the members not Falkie

JENX

You forgot this little gem (sarting at 20 seconds in, to the end).
https://youtu.be/3yFr69kuI2c

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 02:33:42 AM
I appreciate your commitment to to Falkie but I ain't flying all the way there to do a gabcast with him. Bellgabbers want to hear from the members not Falkie

I have to agree with you there.

akwilly

Quote from: brig on May 31, 2016, 02:32:51 AM
Unfortunately, I had to *Report* akwilly in the "EndOfDaysRadio" thread just shortly ago as well.
dangit Brigg. Oh well I still like you

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 02:38:00 AM
dangit Brigg. Oh well I still like you

I like you TOO, and I felt AWFUL when I did it.  I just felt sorry for MV is all.   :'(

Corona Kitty

wow....

akwilly

Quote from: brig on May 31, 2016, 02:41:54 AM
I like you TOO, and I felt AWFUL when I did it.  I just felt sorry for MV is all.   :'(
if I get banned I hope you will carry on the burning poo thread.

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 02:48:27 AM
if I get banned I hope you will carry on the burning poo thread.

I will go unreport my report.  I'll go do that right now.  I just can't live with myself.  I'm sorry akwilly!  Please forgive me.

akwilly

Brigg you are an awesome girl here. Maybe the voice of sanity. I am so happy that I found bellgab and it wouldn't be half the site without you. You are wonderful and I so much appreciate you patience with us idiots that Post silly stuff.

Quote from: JENX on May 31, 2016, 02:34:49 AM

You can hear him belt her several times after she shrieks, "Make up your fucking mind!"

Corona Kitty

these videos i feel should have never been posted.

Aussie Dave

Quote from: JENX on May 31, 2016, 02:34:49 AM

Holy shit. That's one angry dude. Falkie you need help. Kathy please leave this ogre.

How could he post these videos and not expect the backlash? Falkie has absolutely no self awareness.

Aussie Dave

I remember someone once posted a photo of Kathy and her face looked very bruised. I hope she can get out of this bad relationship.