• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 11, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
MITD thread has devolved into a debate over the Elgin Marbles? Haha. It is Bellgab.

I was wondering what it would take to trigger KDubb.  :D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 15, 2018, 03:47:33 PM
I'm worse off than that.  I don't understand the tide pod reference, other than what I've read in the news about it.  Also, I don't get the Good-Dave notation.  Good as in sometimes he's good and at other times bad?  Or is he being compared to another Dave?  If so, there's nothing to worry about because that thread is only getting about two posts a day.  If I were Dave I would kind of wince when seeing the Good Dave description, because sometimes, a man just wants to be.....bad!
So Noory was once referred to as Dave. When Dave Schrader took over several of us started calling him good to note he was not the bad Dave who was Noory.  People also call him DS which might be better.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 15, 2018, 03:47:33 PM
I'm worse off than that.  I don't understand the tide pod reference, other than what I've read in the news about it.  Also, I don't get the Good-Dave notation.  Good as in sometimes he's good and at other times bad?  Or is he being compared to another Dave?  If so, there's nothing to worry about because that thread is only getting about two posts a day.  If I were Dave I would kind of wince when seeing the Good Dave description, because sometimes, a man just wants to be.....bad!

Bad Dave is Noory. Keep up.


Good George is Knapp.
Good Dave is Schrader.

Bad <variable-name> is Noory.

In a horse’s ass costume too.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 15, 2018, 03:18:15 PM
Roger that, and no Colt .45 or Mickey's Big Mouth either I wager. :o
I still got some pre-ban "Four Loko" in the garage beer fridge. Never had them but bought when I heard all the crazy stories and that they were going to ban them. Sort of like buying magazines when a Democrat gets elected. If something is going to be banned, you buy. Who knows if they are still good, though for such a beverage "good" is clearly not the proper word to use.
ps: remember when there was moral outrage and concern over Cisco? Girls thinking they were just wine coolers and guys giving girls the "wine cooler."

chefist

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 15, 2018, 03:48:49 PM
Keith knows how to report piracy to the RIAA. He’s passive aggressive sending a message to the Heater camp to fuck with them.


albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 03:44:04 PM
Not for the first time!  You can take your corner with Shreddy.
Ha, that's right. I'm ashamed to admit I side with SV on the issue and love the British Museum.

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on May 15, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
So is this thread about Heather or about Schrader's MITD show?  I don't like trimming weeds.  It should be one or the other.  Just my preference of course.  Can we just have a 'Heather Wade Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium' thread?  She seems deserving.  I'm sure MV could make it happen in a blink of an eye.  He has skills.   ;)

Cheers all!  :D

Oh, great! I keep logging off to go live my life and then Shay shows up!

Cheers, Shay


Shithead

Quote from: ShayP on May 15, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
So is this thread about Heather or about Schrader's MITD show?  I don't like trimming weeds.  It should be one or the other.  Just my preference of course.  Can we just have a 'Heather Wade Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium' thread?  She seems deserving.  I'm sure MV could make it happen in a blink of an eye.  He has skills.   ;)

Cheers all!  :D

HW's not worth the suckage...if that makes sense.


Sean92008

Quote from: rangerdavid on May 15, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
WTF?? Spend some of those millions on a damn lawyer Keef

I think this might be at the suggestion of the lawyer.  Then there is no "we had no idea" bullshit excuse.


Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 03:46:56 PM
You understand many of us were listening out of morbid curiosity? We found out incredibly bad can also be incredibly boring

#NeverAgain

Oh come now, bellgabbers live for the drama and gossip.

And this was all that and more!

Rix Gins

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 03:50:14 PM
All inside jokes and all fairly dumb.  ... But not that ... bad

lol  Thanks, TL.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
Oh, great! I keep logging off to go live my life and then Shay shows up!

Cheers, Shay



So, I guess that means no.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 15, 2018, 03:48:49 PM
Keith knows how to report piracy to the RIAA. He’s passive aggressive sending a message to the Heater camp to fuck with them.

!!!DING!!!

Geez, 20 pages since this morning.  I can't keep up.

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
Oh, great! I keep logging off to go live my life and then Shay shows up!

Cheers, Shay



Thank you lady.  Here's some iced chamomile for you.  :)



TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 03:57:53 PM
So, I guess that means no.

You can't wriggle off the hook that easily

#BreachofPromiseSuit

K_Dubb

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 03:48:24 PM
You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Sucks. Considering ...

Oh do it!  It's May; love is in the air.  Shreddy is going to take me punting on the Cam.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
It is really bizarre how she tells her listeners that she loves them. Not 'I love you all' but, 'I love you, Carl'. Can you imagine calling in to Rush and him telling you 'I love you'?
If Carl is paying $3.99 minute she better love Carl.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 15, 2018, 04:06:38 PM
You can't wriggle off the hook that easily

#BreachofPromiseSuit

Have your people call my people.

# BartEllHasMyAddress
# KeithOnlyHasMyEmail

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Ha, that's right. I'm ashamed to admit I side with SV on the issue and love the British Museum.

He's gone berserk with his philhellenism/colonial rage. Just because we have nice things and he has to watch them on TV. And now he's started in on Glenn Gould, spitting his fury like a malfunctioning lawn sprinkler. I think he's been overdosing on brown cheese again.

TigerLily

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
Oh do it!  It's May; love is in the air.  Shreddy is going to take me punting on the Cam.

Lucky lad. Shreddy, I mean

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
Oh do it!  It's May; love is in the air.  Shreddy is going to take me punting on the Cam.
Watch out. The schoolboys say SV tends to get handsy after some Pimm's.

a is jump

MITD2 is a replay tonight.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
Speaking of people that want to marry into American citizenship. I knew a guy (not fat or repellent looking and in his early 30's, but wasn't rich)who got married to a cute Laotian, she really was cute as a button. They met and lived in Key West. I'm not sure how close you can be when you can't understand each other's language. Anyway, she wanted to move to New York City so they moved. She learned English and left him within a year. I know this because I saw him later when he moved back to Key West, single again.

Well at least she assimilated  :P
Cute as a button? Hmmm, do you have her number perchance?  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 15, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
Oh do it!  It's May; love is in the air.  Shreddy is going to take me punting on the Cam.
This whole board has been randy the last few days. Girls and girls, boys and boys, everyone with everyone. Possible weddings, curiosities and whatever people fancy I suppose.
Edit: don’t forget squirrel cuddles lol.


HumanBeing

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 02:44:22 PM
I asked my UK born friend, guess what state he is from. With only about a 5 second pause he said "Arkansas" LOL

It is in the genes  ;D
(all harmless banter of course.. in case Carl peruses this thread)  :)

HumanBeing

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 15, 2018, 02:46:40 PM
If that's actually Carl, then the memes really do write themselves.

It is the one and only Carl  8)
Bad ass Word Press magician!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod